Board Logo
« Alien Abduction »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 20th, 2017, 10:21pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36  37 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Alien Abduction  (Read 37124 times)
PowerKnight
Metallic Silver Flying Saucers Exist...I Should Know I Once Experienced A Close Encounter Of The First Kind!
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Silver Spaceships Of Sublime Beauty!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1705
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #495 on: Oct 11th, 2012, 12:24pm »

on Oct 11th, 2012, 06:18am, HAL9000 wrote:
PowerKnight,

Allen Godfrey

Pros and cons ?

HAL


I remember this case I`m going to have to re-check this one out, PowerKnight wink
User IP Logged

PowerKnight`s Perchance To Dream...

Joust With Thee
For I The PowerKnight Hath Taken
Escaped From The Castle
A Damsel Distressed Unto Thee
The PowerKnight Legacy

...Composed From The Poetic Pen Of PowerKnight.
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #496 on: Oct 11th, 2012, 3:29pm »

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case722.htm

Under hypnosis later, Godfrey recalled being struck by a beam of light which floated him into the craft, and meeting a human-like being named Joseph, whose clothing was very Biblical in nature.

Right......... wink

User IP Logged

HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #497 on: Oct 11th, 2012, 3:50pm »

drwu23,

...and meeting a human-like being named Joseph, whose clothing was very Biblical in nature....

Don't recall that aspect. I'll also have to go back to the record.

HAL
User IP Logged

Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1820
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #498 on: Oct 12th, 2012, 03:02am »

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case722.htm

Screened memory ? wink
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2012, 03:03am by Cliff-67 » User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #499 on: Oct 12th, 2012, 09:59am »

on Oct 12th, 2012, 03:02am, touched-Cliff wrote:
http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case722.htm

Screened memory ? wink


This idea of screen memories to explain away the more bizarre aspects of these close encounter cases strikes me as being a bit too convenient.
User IP Logged

HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #500 on: Oct 13th, 2012, 12:32pm »

drwu23,

Ah yes.

...He was studied by a heavily bearded man who telepathically conveyed that his name was "Yosef" and whose clothing was very Biblical in nature. ..

I do recall Godfrey mentioning the smaller beings, but had forgotten about the other one.

It is a particularly interesting case for me as it happened just over the hill from where I live.
Also it has plenty of corroboration as a sighting at least.

HAL
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #501 on: Oct 13th, 2012, 1:13pm »

on Oct 13th, 2012, 12:32pm, HAL9000 wrote:
drwu23,

Ah yes.

...He was studied by a heavily bearded man who telepathically conveyed that his name was "Yosef" and whose clothing was very Biblical in nature. ..

I do recall Godfrey mentioning the smaller beings, but had forgotten about the other one.

It is a particularly interesting case for me as it happened just over the hill from where I live.
Also it has plenty of corroboration as a sighting at least.

HAL



My question ,about many of thse alleged alien encounters, is why would genuine space aliens find it necessary to provide such absurd 'screen memories'? Or do some of the more bizarre things attributed to them in so many of these high strangeness incidents?
To what purpose..?
User IP Logged

Mythos
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 909
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #502 on: Oct 14th, 2012, 12:24am »

on Oct 13th, 2012, 1:13pm, drwu23 wrote:
My question ,about many of these alleged alien encounters, is why would genuine space aliens find it necessary to provide such absurd 'screen memories'? Or do some of the more bizarre things attributed to them in so many of these high strangeness incidents?
To what purpose..?


Just to "f" with us...LOL
User IP Logged

Ground Control to Major Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take your Protien Pill and put your Helmet on...
wmsm
Guest
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #503 on: Apr 5th, 2013, 12:38am »

Abduction is real, the perception of it is not true.

First is to recognize that a UFO manifests, which is where our psyche told us that the alien body comes from. A UFO is a sound activated atomic orbital, because the Sun and other planets PROVE that sound bodies are emitted from them also called UFOs.

The UFO has many bodies, because it is sound bodies....many forms of sound bodies in sound caused the creation of atomic orbitals.....look at their formation processes, look at their patterns and you will see the UFO itself.

The UFO is a burnt plasma cell, normally used for cloud formation. This is witnessed because the UFO ship is photographed in CLOUDS itself, the burnt UFO leaves a cloud trail or TRACK.

Mineral wavelengths are in the atmospheric chemical information we use for our life force. When the mineral sound is burnt it turns into METAL. Magnetism on Earth allows the metal UFO to move....why it follows and is attracted to metal objects such as air planes and cars.....not following on purpose but is attracted to the metal itself.

The UFO manifested out of sound in the atmosphere alters the signals for LIFE. The alien is formed in the sound created by the pulsing UFO sound body. This information normally comes to us as our natural life wavelengths for life force. Hence the signal becomes an unnatural MANIFESTED SPIRIT BODY, that only lasts as long as its OWN SOUND allows it.

Hence as we are psychic, we see images on "frequencies", why we see the ALIEN in dreams because when our brain sleeps we go into another sound wavelength frequency that allows our brainmind/consciousness to see it, to hear it, to feel it, and it sends its images to us that caused our own natural cell sound to CHANGE. This is how we can gain attacks on our actual PLASMA CELL = skin and internal cell tissue.

It is easily discussed when you understand how/why we are gaining these signals....it is a real event, the alien signal STEALS our life force, STEALS our cell information, STEALS our spirit (in other words). This is why our psyche tells us it is being abducted, our human cell changed and operated on by a TIME TRACKING system being the chemical relays on Earth (atomic), how we lose time because the chemical information is changed, the wave lengths get burnt and time place us outside of our normal human SIGNALS.

Therefore when it is happening in the environment we do not need to be asleep because it is a psyche attack itself, it alters our brain wave frequency, our psychic visions changes, our natural timed responses change, we go into a changed dimensional wave length as it sweeps over us. Hence we can come out of the time loss without loss of cellular information but HAVE HAD an experience that is real.......try explaining this to someone, when the truth is that you have to be there when it happens.

Everything about the alien attacks is real, the explanations though have been mis-quoted as reality.

The UFO and the alien both disappear, as the UFO demonstrates....it burns up or sound as the body disappears, so it vanishes.

They are continually activated because they come from out of sound......they use our own intelligence/consciousness because they are manifested in it. They are NOT our higher intelligence, they use it.

Light in this situation becomes aware of the attack which is where we all come from, and it sends light into the psychic attack to save the victim. This is how and why we hear a higher LIGHT message that is coming from our LIGHT CREATOR itself to save us from the attack.

Our psyche can only use its own personal life symbolism to try to explain to itself as consciousness what is happening to it. When you understand symbolism you can better explain to yourself what you have actually felt and witnessed as a real SCIENTIFIC conclusion to the evidence of all of the attacks we have suffered because of astronomical SCIENCE.
User IP Logged

Mythos
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 909
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #504 on: Apr 5th, 2013, 2:53pm »

on Apr 5th, 2013, 12:38am, wmsm wrote:
Abduction is real, the perception of it is not true.

Everything about the alien attacks is real, the explanations though have been mis-quoted as reality.

The UFO and the alien both disappear, as the UFO demonstrates....it burns up or sound as the body disappears, so it vanishes.

They are continually activated because they come from out of sound......they use our own intelligence/consciousness because they are manifested in it. They are NOT our higher intelligence, they use it.



If you want to read more, remember you can click on his name and the click on the "Show his Last 10 Posts" button,

That should provide about all you need to know about this guy....
User IP Logged

Ground Control to Major Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take your Protien Pill and put your Helmet on...
wmsm
Guest
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #505 on: Apr 5th, 2013, 11:38pm »

All you need to know about me?

I never knew this discussion was about me, rather a subject.

Why do people like you always make a personal attack when you do not agree with the information....why can't you discuss what is quoted as a process a Forum is established for?
User IP Logged

Mythos
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 909
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #506 on: Apr 6th, 2013, 8:19pm »

on Apr 5th, 2013, 11:38pm, wmsm wrote:
All you need to know about me?

I never knew this discussion was about me, rather a subject.

Why do people like you always make a personal attack when you do not agree with the information....why can't you discuss what is quoted as a process a Forum is established for?


discuss? DISCUSShuh? ....LOL

When have YOU discussed anything?

You are not DISCUSSING what people are actually talking about, you simply launch into your own non-factual based sermons.

EVERYONE of your posts reads like a sick demented manifest from a kook, (no offense meant)...

You waste gobs of time, creating those long monotonous diatribes, that I seriously doubt anyone reads all the way through before throwing their hands up in laughter.

Want to discuss that?

And for the record, I do not know YOU, and I do not mean for these be be attacks on YOU, just on your MESSAGES,

How about starting with a message that is something like:

Hello,
my name is....
And I find UFO's interesting because ....
Some of may favorite authors are...
A few of my favorites cases are...


Lastly: Please do not think there is one person here who is reading your malarkey and thinking "wow, this guy is a genius" they have seen people come in here just like you are doing many times before and they are actually thinking: "Oh, boy, another kook".

So please understand I am trying to help you, so you don't waste too much more time with all your "SOUND" nonsense..

If you would like to engage like the rest of the humans (and a few aliens) here, please feel free to do so, then perhaps people will take you seriously...
User IP Logged

Ground Control to Major Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take your Protien Pill and put your Helmet on...
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #507 on: Apr 8th, 2013, 1:59pm »

Lol Mythos I believe Wendy is female and human, yes the posts are long winded with lots of fanaticism of the subject but if read thoroughly they are interesting and intelligent although you do need a moderate understanding of physics especially for the links supplied. Although I am a nuts and bolts man I have to admit to finding answers to my own experiences in Wendy’s posts that I have not found elsewhere, no I do not believe she is right in her annalist of the subject and there seems to be confusion driven by her fanaticism of the subject so worth discussing ,
User IP Logged

Wisteria
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 103
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #508 on: Nov 18th, 2013, 08:04am »

Hi all,
I just wondered why some of you say if you have seen a
ufo, and you see more there is maybe a reason, or something. I have seen a few kind of near by and I also
look in binoculars and see them. I am new to this site, but I read every thread in here. Makes me have lots of questions. I also put up my own thread in here because I
am seeing things and would like some answers. I really would like to know what the spy camera is and what the things in my trees are. Please let me know what you think- Check it out in " Members Chit Chat- Welcome Mat,
Chat and Forum Board then it is under - "Fireflies and
Blinkie Stars". Now this is several months later= and
after looking at the blue stars it seems that there are a
lot of them that seem to be UFO's. Last night I counted
8 UFO's in the sky -11/17/13 they were way up there but seem to be almost every star was a ufo instead of a star!
User IP Logged

Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Alien Abduction
« Reply #509 on: Mar 15th, 2014, 12:29am »

After six decades of abduction experience I think I can say they are real. Missing time, over night appearing and dis-appearing physical scars. Luminescence Triangles appearing under the skin. I have a huge number of experiences as conscious memories yet who knows what lies beneath.

I have through the years learned the deception, dangers presented by these beings and notice I do not call them E.T.s.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36  37 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls