Board Logo
« Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abduction »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 17th, 2017, 04:40am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20  ...  33 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abduction  (Read 48014 times)
Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #255 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 10:36am »

on Jul 21st, 2014, 04:18am, carolnistri wrote:
I feel we have a goldmine in you,yet you seem to afraid to talk much,too bad.


I came here in hopes to warn you all of what I know is coming for you from over 60 years of conscious "alien" abduction not hypnotic recalled memories. As I have stated in other posts here, my recall of contact is 99.9% conscious memory. Your overall reception has been hostile to the message which is your right. However, I see no point in going any further in such a hostile environment since there are so few open minds here. I am an Abductee not a miracle worker and "they" have not allowed me to bring back anything but the marks and scars on my body, along with the after affects. I'm truly sorry that is not enough for you to at least give me an open hearing. That I seemed "to afraid to talk much" is due to my advancing age and experience with human behavior both in civilian and military environments. I would love to be surprised sometime.

If any of you want any more information on the subjects of UFOs, or Abduction by both "Aliens" and American Government Agencies also called "MILABS". I suggest a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) bombardment of the U.S. Government. There are more than enough cases to use if you care to actually get at the truth. If you can get any Lawyers to tear themselves away from defending terrorists, murderers, and Illegal aliens long enough to file the briefs. From what I see the majority of Americans just like the majority here do not really want to find out the truth because it would destroy to many of their preconceived ideas. If that changes FOIA as I will have no further comments.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2014, 10:42am by Oldtimer » User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #256 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 1:20pm »

Oldtimer,
Let's have you put the shoe on the other foot.
What if you were not an abductee and had to respond to claims like yours from an anonymous person who didn't really have any way to support or prove their case; how would you react to their claims and what questions would you ask to get at some measure of truth or would you just automatically believe them and join in their belief system?
User IP Logged

Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #257 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 1:47pm »

on Jul 21st, 2014, 1:20pm, drwu23 wrote:
Oldtimer,
Let's have you put the shoe on the other foot.
What if you were not an abductee and had to respond to claims like yours from an anonymous person who didn't really have any way to support or prove their case; how would you react to their claims and what questions would you ask to get at some measure of truth or would you just automatically believe them and join in their belief system?



I am not and do not ask you to believe me or any Abductee. What I expect is for us to receive the respect due any other human being. You have NO concept what we have experienced and the majority of us will tell you it was against our will over years of time. I would not treat my dog the way they have treated us. I expect people to at least try to help members of your fellow human race and to at least try to investigate what they say with an open mind before ridiculing and condemning what they are saying by trying to be "scientific" in an investigation! Like in my case when I was called a liar about not having prior nasal cavity surgery but I had not according to my wife, my mother, or my memory in any hospital; period. Start with that simple concept; how could I have Physical Evidence of Nasal Cavity Surgery in my head when to all my family's knowledge I had never had such a surgery before. Well of course my fellow humans say I and all my family MUST BE LYING because the alternative is not an acceptable reality! Is it too much to ask of my fellow man to at least TRY to examine the physical evidence objectively before destroying it?

As you say, try being in my shoes and have that be your reality. How would you respond?

Again, I am not asking you to believe or enter into our belief system. Just treat us like fellow human beings not as contaminated lab rats.
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #258 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 2:21pm »

on Jul 21st, 2014, 1:47pm, Oldtimer wrote:
I am not and do not ask you to believe me or any Abductee. What I expect is for us to receive the respect due any other human being. You have NO concept what we have experienced and the majority of us will tell you it was against our will over years of time. I would not treat my dog the way they have treated us. I expect people to at least try to help members of your fellow human race and to at least try to investigate what they say with an open mind before ridiculing and condemning what they are saying by trying to be "scientific" in an investigation! Like in my case when I was called a liar about not having prior nasal cavity surgery but I had not according to my wife, my mother, or my memory in any hospital; period. Start with that simple concept; how could I have Physical Evidence of Nasal Cavity Surgery in my head when to all my family's knowledge I had never had such a surgery before. Well of course my fellow humans say I and all my family MUST BE LYING because the alternative is not an acceptable reality! Is it too much to ask of my fellow man to at least TRY to examine the physical evidence objectively before destroying it?

As you say, try being in my shoes and have that be your reality. How would you respond?

Again, I am not asking you to believe or enter into our belief system. Just treat us like fellow human beings not as contaminated lab rats.


Fair enough....I don't believe your scenario of alien conspiracy based on what little you have said so far but I do believe (or it's at least possible) you had some 'paranormal' (define that any way you like) experiences.
Regarding the shoe on the other foot if I were you I would try to answer all questions honestly and not simply link to someone else's web site (Turner et al..) and use their tale.
User IP Logged

INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3088
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #259 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 2:23pm »

Oldtimer,

...I am not and do not ask you to believe me or any Abductee. ..

Oh yes you are. You (and others making similar claims) get very upperty when the skeptics (like myself) start to ask for some kind of proof. They then leave the site and claim they were forced off.

Not playing fair, are you ?

...Just treat us like fellow human beings not as contaminated lab rats...

So, as the fate of the redundant lab rat is the incinerator, your future doesn't look too bright, does it ?

HAL
INT21 wink
User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #260 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 2:49pm »

on Jul 21st, 2014, 2:23pm, INT21 wrote:
Oldtimer,

...I am not and do not ask you to believe me or any Abductee. ..

Oh yes you are. You (and others making similar claims) get very upperty when the skeptics (like myself) start to ask for some kind of proof. They then leave the site and claim they were forced off.

Not playing fair, are you ?

...Just treat us like fellow human beings not as contaminated lab rats...

So, as the fate of the redundant lab rat is the incinerator, your future doesn't look too bright, does it ?

HAL
INT21 wink


You are a liar, I am not claiming I am being forced off. I am withdrawing from further comments in the areas I specified; if you read my posts. Try being honest and quote me accurately.

User IP Logged

INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3088
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #261 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 3:07pm »

Oldtimer,

You wrote,


...You are a liar, I am not claiming I am being forced off. I am withdrawing from further comments in the areas I specified; if you read my posts. Try being honest and quote me accurately.

You want an honest quote ? ok.

....As I have stated in other posts here, my recall of contact is 99.9% conscious memory.
Your overall reception has been hostile to the message which is your right.
However, I see no point in going any further in such a hostile environment since there are so few open minds here. ...

Isn't there just a hint from you that I (we) are applying pressure to you and that you see no point in continuing here ?

Could that not reasonably be construed as being 'forced off' ?
HAL
INT21
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2014, 3:14pm by INT21 » User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #262 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 8:49pm »

In all fairness to Oldtimer he never said he was being forced off...it was thelmadonna that said that about various posters here.
Though I can see why someone might get that impression from what he said about a hostile reception.
User IP Logged

Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #263 on: Jul 21st, 2014, 9:23pm »

on Jul 21st, 2014, 3:07pm, INT21 wrote:
Oldtimer,

You wrote,


...You are a liar, I am not claiming I am being forced off. I am withdrawing from further comments in the areas I specified; if you read my posts. Try being honest and quote me accurately.

You want an honest quote ? ok.

....As I have stated in other posts here, my recall of contact is 99.9% conscious memory.
Your overall reception has been hostile to the message which is your right.
However, I see no point in going any further in such a hostile environment since there are so few open minds here. ...

Isn't there just a hint from you that I (we) are applying pressure to you and that you see no point in continuing here ?

Could that not reasonably be construed as being 'forced off' ?
HAL
INT21



A comment taken out of context is a pretext to support your false claim.

Did I bruise your ego Hal? If so I apologize.
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2014, 9:31pm by Oldtimer » User IP Logged

Mythos
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 909
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #264 on: Jul 22nd, 2014, 12:33am »

on Jul 18th, 2014, 9:29pm, drwu23 wrote:
Oh my...that same old doom and gloom belief has been around for many decades in the ufo conspiracy circles.
It troubles me that people believe such things as readily as others like the Christians et al believe that the End Times are coming and we need to fight and be ready for the Rapture.
Religion is religion no matter what form it takes.


Yes, unlike people, some rumors never die...
User IP Logged

Ground Control to Major Tom
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take your Protien Pill and put your Helmet on...
INT21
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3088
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #265 on: Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:53am »

Oldtimer,

You are beginning to sound suspiciously like a recently departed member. Even you phraseology is similar.

One has to wonder.

You do seem to make much of your great age. In fact you refer to your 60+ years in around half of your post (Yes, I checked) now, why do you do that ? Once would be enough to make the point.

An officer in Air Defense ?
With your background in the weird and wonderful, how did you get in ? I mean, what military organisation would want someone who claims to be in touch with aliens anywhere near heavy weaponry. Don't they do psychological testing in the US forces ? Or did you conveniently not mention it.

Scary that you should be in such a position.

Sorry old boy, but having just read through most of the stuff you have posted since you arrived, and I did find it very repetitive and totally unbelievable, I have to declare openly before my peers that I don't believe you.



HAL
INT21
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2014, 04:39am by INT21 » User IP Logged

Isn't it midnight, on the other side of the world.
Do you remember
the face of a pretty girl ?
carolnistri
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2044
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #266 on: Jul 22nd, 2014, 10:26am »

on Jul 21st, 2014, 10:36am, Oldtimer wrote:
I came here in hopes to warn you all of what I know is coming for you from over 60 years of conscious "alien" abduction not hypnotic recalled memories. As I have stated in other posts here, my recall of contact is 99.9% conscious memory. Your overall reception has been hostile to the message which is your right. However, I see no point in going any further in such a hostile environment since there are so few open minds here. I am an Abductee not a miracle worker and "they" have not allowed me to bring back anything but the marks and scars on my body, along with the after affects. I'm truly sorry that is not enough for you to at least give me an open hearing. That I seemed "to afraid to talk much" is due to my advancing age and experience with human behavior both in civilian and military environments. I would love to be surprised sometime.

If any of you want any more information on the subjects of UFOs, or Abduction by both "Aliens" and American Government Agencies also called "MILABS". I suggest a massive Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) bombardment of the U.S. Government. There are more than enough cases to use if you care to actually get at the truth. If you can get any Lawyers to tear themselves away from defending terrorists, murderers, and Illegal aliens long enough to file the briefs. From what I see the majority of Americans just like the majority here do not really want to find out the truth because it would destroy to many of their preconceived ideas. If that changes FOIA as I will have no further comments.


I am truly sorry you feel that way Oldtimer.This board is one of the more polite ones Ive been on.You cant blame anyone for not believing your tale.I do wish you would reconsider leaving and start a thread starting from the beginning.As it is your all over the lot.
User IP Logged

GForce
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You'll never find happiness until you find yourself!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6396
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #267 on: Jul 22nd, 2014, 11:10am »

on Jul 22nd, 2014, 03:53am, INT21 wrote:
Oldtimer,

You are beginning to sound suspiciously like a recently departed member. Even you phraseology is similar.

One has to wonder.

An officer in Air Defense ?
With your background in the weird and wonderful, how did you get in ? I mean, what military organisation would want someone who claims to be in touch with aliens anywhere near heavy weaponry. Don't they do psychological testing in the US forces ? Or did you conveniently not mention it.





HAL
INT21


Hal, Oldtimer, is not the former member you're thinking of!

As for background in the military? I can say that I know several retired military members who either took part in paranormal programs such as remote viewing or had paranormal experiences such as interaction of UFO's while flying a plane. Since I do not know Oldtimer I can't verify his experience but they are many that served who has had experiences. I don't think it's fair to question his mental state of mind since we don't know him personally.

As for claims of being forced off? I don't think anyone is forced off here, I do think some find it inhospitable and leave which is regrettable at times. I know many believers/experiencers feel they're being put under the microscope unfairly.

My response to all here is to remain civil and debate the topics. If Oldtimer or anyone else doesn't want to answer questions that is his right. No one if forced to believe a claim nor should anyone call another member names. When a thread gets heated or members get personal it defeats the whole discussion and eventually forces the mods to lock threads. I'm close to doing it here!
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #268 on: Jul 22nd, 2014, 11:29am »

G Force: As for claims of being forced off? I don't think anyone is forced off here, I do think some find it inhospitable and leave which is regrettable at times. I know many believers/experiencers feel they're being put under the microscope unfairly.

My response to all here is to remain civil and debate the topics. If Oldtimer or anyone else doesn't want to answer questions that is his right. No one if forced to believe a claim nor should anyone call another member names."
-------------------------------------------------------------



It's difficult to 'debate' or even discuss claims when someone comes to the board with 'outlandish' claims ,states them as fact, and then when asked hard questions refuses to answer and then says they are being harassed.
How does one even approach a situation like that? Are we to tap dance around this and step so lightly that we end up basically discovering nothing but what the person wants to tell us?
huh
User IP Logged

ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8270
xx Re: Critical Analysis of Research of Alien Abducti
« Reply #269 on: Jul 22nd, 2014, 11:46am »

DRWU,

YOUR POINT IS ASTUTE AND CERTAINLY WELL TAKEN! I MIGHT ADD THAT WHEN ONE IS QUESTIONED AND CHOOSES NOT TO ANSWER SPECIFICS (IF THAT MAY BE THE POINT OF CLARIFICATION) ~ OFTEN SUCH SAID IN THE DRONE OF SILENCE MAY BE CLARIFICATION ENOUGH ~ MOREOVER, ANY ANSWER LACKING CIVILITY ~ WELL ~ YOU SHOULD KNOW MY THOUGHT(S) ON SAME BY NOW cool

User Image

SHALOM...Z
User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20  ...  33 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls