Board Logo
« Do you have a missing time story? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 11:29pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Do you have a missing time story?  (Read 7605 times)
Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #15 on: Jul 17th, 2014, 10:13am »

on Jul 17th, 2014, 08:22am, carolnistri wrote:
My God Oldtimer!


I'm 65 years old and 99.9 % of all my Contact experiences are from memory. I have only been under hypnosis once just to slow down those images so that I could see what was going on. What I fully remember is monstrous. Perhaps I have been too afraid to dig any deeper; I admit. I refer to Karla Turner a lot because she had gained my trust after several at length discussions. I was about to allow her to go into the depth of my experiences when she suddenly died of a case of cancer seemingly out of nowhere. She had received threats of just such an eventuality from both the human and alien aspects of this. You have to understand the fear factor of all this especially when you are younger. My sister and cousin George both died too young with my sister dying at age 44 of the most virulent form of breast cancer known.
User IP Logged

GForce
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You'll never find happiness until you find yourself!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6396
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #16 on: Jul 17th, 2014, 10:30am »

on Jul 17th, 2014, 10:13am, Oldtimer wrote:
I'm 65 years old and 99.9 % of all my Contact experiences are from memory. I have only been under hypnosis once just to slow down those images so that I could see what was going on. What I fully remember is monstrous. Perhaps I have been too afraid to dig any deeper; I admit. I refer to Karla Turner a lot because she had gained my trust after several at length discussions. I was about to allow her to go into the depth of my experiences when she suddenly died of a case of cancer seemingly out of nowhere. She had received threats of just such an eventuality from both the human and alien aspects of this. You have to understand the fear factor of all this especially when you are younger. My sister and cousin George both died too young with my sister dying at age 44 of the most virulent form of breast cancer known.


Oldtimer, do you have any thoughts on a correlation between abductions and cancer? It's been years but I do remember reading an article about the number of abductees who developed cancer later in life. Given that a lot of the sites where UFO's land still contain residual radiation when tested. Could Karla's death be caused by this?
User IP Logged

Silver
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1551
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #17 on: Jul 17th, 2014, 9:59pm »

In later years I came down with the worst case of having no blood platelets or idiopathic thrombocytopenia purprea.

Idiopathic means no medical reason known to have this condition.

I took me years to get better.
User IP Logged

Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #18 on: Jul 17th, 2014, 11:04pm »

I have not done any study into the cancer link however from the little I have looked into it there seems to be a a link to me. My father's father, my father, and my sister all died of cancer, and I also have experienced a close call. As you read the article "Is someone killing our UFO investigators" you can't help but notice the very suspicios circumstances surrounding the deaths of so many such individuals. As stated in that article: Binder had researched the deaths of "no less than 137 flying saucer researchers, writers, scientists, and witnesses' who had died in the previous 10 years, "many under the most mysterious circumstances."

I found out after I had to go to a surgeon for sinus surgery that I had apparently already had experienced sinus surgery without my knowledge or consent. The surgeon even got quite snippy with me when I refused to tell him who had performed my previous surgery. I felt like yelling at him "an alien apparently did it you idiot because I keep telling you I have never been to a doctor or hospital for such a surgery! How many times or ways can I tell you!" I was in shock myself and angry so this guy's snippy little attitude was not helping my mood at all. I mean I come in for a needed medical procedure and this guy examines me, tells me I have had sinus cavity surgery before and he is really impressed with whoever did the work and demands to know who did it. I'm sitting there in shock trying to process what this guy has just dropped in my lap and he demands what I have zero clue about! My wife is there also trying to tell the guy I have never had such a surgery but he comes back with " well if you don't want to tell me who it was you don't have to but I know you have had prior surgery!" Like my wife and I are deliberately lying to the man. Then it hits me. The nose bleeds and "them"! I really felt like screaming it at this arrogant little prick but I didn't because I knew after living with it all for over 40 years by then I would be casting pearls before a swine. That people who are supposed to be educated people of science are ignorant fools is so frustrating sometimes. If there had been someone, anyone in the entire United States I could have contacted and said "hey I just found out I had alien surgery through my sinus cavity. Would you like to document it before this idiot destroys the evidence. I wish I had know Karla back then.

But NO, say something like that and you get the rubber room treatment never mind there is physical evidence because that just can not be true. I just have to be lying that's all. Move on people, nothing to see here! And even people here ask the dumb question "why is there no physical evidence". Why? Why? Because 99.9% of the idiots on this rock play deaf, dumb, and blind: then demand proof that's why! I will now calm down and get off my soapbox. Its just that I have faced that so many times that when I hear someone say "is there any physical evidence" I want to have them anally probed.








« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2014, 12:01am by Oldtimer » User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #19 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 03:17am »

Hi guys back for one more post lol, due to ill health silent pneumonia that triggered a heart attack that I thought was going to finish me I had my wife clean up by deleting any accounts etc on the internet. Anyways survived again lol but not to fight another day so after this post hyundisonata is no more lol that will keep the skeptics happy, Oldtimer you will never convince people of the reality that surrounds them as they are afraid of the truth and what the truth will bring so those collaborating with ET will win the day and the war. Anyone getting close to positive information will be killed off without doubt especially those in the limelight or who access genuine information. Been down that road and for some odd reason still here so I bet thatís pissin them off lol six major strokes six heart attacks countless mini strokes Parkinsonís and it now seems like my third bout of cancer as I have lumps on he dangly bits lol and all because I stupidly got involved with NASA back in 1995 so they do not mess about so if anyone from NASA or similar tells you something your not meant to know , shove your fingers in your ears and run away screaming I hear nothing. Reality is that ET is genuine and is nuts and bolts, all the appearing and disappearing is nothing more than illusion cheap magicians tricks and they get away with it because they are clever little sods so donít be fooled with all the nonsense put forward because some people cannot see through the tricks so find some explanation that makes them appear clever in explaining ET when in reality they bleed just like you or me. Ok guys thatís me done, hope you all find what youíre looking for before they stick you in the gas chambers or shoot you in your bed as thatís the future and you do not need to be psychic to see it.
As for me I will be spending my last days with my friends giving them all my attention, namely my rescue animals.
HYUNDISONATA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.
User IP Logged

GForce
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You'll never find happiness until you find yourself!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6396
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #20 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 08:43am »

on Jul 18th, 2014, 03:17am, hyundisonata wrote:
Hi guys back for one more post lol, due to ill health silent pneumonia that triggered a heart attack that I thought was going to finish me I had my wife clean up by deleting any accounts etc on the internet. Anyways survived again lol but not to fight another day so after this post hyundisonata is no more lol that will keep the skeptics happy, Oldtimer you will never convince people of the reality that surrounds them as they are afraid of the truth and what the truth will bring so those collaborating with ET will win the day and the war. Anyone getting close to positive information will be killed off without doubt especially those in the limelight or who access genuine information. Been down that road and for some odd reason still here so I bet thatís pissin them off lol six major strokes six heart attacks countless mini strokes Parkinsonís and it now seems like my third bout of cancer as I have lumps on he dangly bits lol and all because I stupidly got involved with NASA back in 1995 so they do not mess about so if anyone from NASA or similar tells you something your not meant to know , shove your fingers in your ears and run away screaming I hear nothing. Reality is that ET is genuine and is nuts and bolts, all the appearing and disappearing is nothing more than illusion cheap magicians tricks and they get away with it because they are clever little sods so donít be fooled with all the nonsense put forward because some people cannot see through the tricks so find some explanation that makes them appear clever in explaining ET when in reality they bleed just like you or me. Ok guys thatís me done, hope you all find what youíre looking for before they stick you in the gas chambers or shoot you in your bed as thatís the future and you do not need to be psychic to see it.
As for me I will be spending my last days with my friends giving them all my attention, namely my rescue animals.
HYUNDISONATA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.


Hyundai, I'm sorry to hear of your health issues. I knew of some of them but not to that extent. I hope you make a complete recovery my friend. We may not have always agreed with each other but I do have respect for your opinions. Get well soon! Dan
User IP Logged

GForce
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You'll never find happiness until you find yourself!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6396
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #21 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 09:27am »

on Jul 17th, 2014, 11:04pm, Oldtimer wrote:
I have not done any study into the cancer link however from the little I have looked into it there seems to be a a link to me. My father's father, my father, and my sister all died of cancer, and I also have experienced a close call. As you read the article "Is someone killing our UFO investigators" you can't help but notice the very suspicios circumstances surrounding the deaths of so many such individuals. As stated in that article: Binder had researched the deaths of "no less than 137 flying saucer researchers, writers, scientists, and witnesses' who had died in the previous 10 years, "many under the most mysterious circumstances."

I found out after I had to go to a surgeon for sinus surgery that I had apparently already had experienced sinus surgery without my knowledge or consent. The surgeon even got quite snippy with me when I refused to tell him who had performed my previous surgery. I felt like yelling at him "an alien apparently did it you idiot because I keep telling you I have never been to a doctor or hospital for such a surgery! How many times or ways can I tell you!" I was in shock myself and angry so this guy's snippy little attitude was not helping my mood at all. I mean I come in for a needed medical procedure and this guy examines me, tells me I have had sinus cavity surgery before and he is really impressed with whoever did the work and demands to know who did it. I'm sitting there in shock trying to process what this guy has just dropped in my lap and he demands what I have zero clue about! My wife is there also trying to tell the guy I have never had such a surgery but he comes back with " well if you don't want to tell me who it was you don't have to but I know you have had prior surgery!" Like my wife and I are deliberately lying to the man. Then it hits me. The nose bleeds and "them"! I really felt like screaming it at this arrogant little prick but I didn't because I knew after living with it all for over 40 years by then I would be casting pearls before a swine. That people who are supposed to be educated people of science are ignorant fools is so frustrating sometimes. If there had been someone, anyone in the entire United States I could have contacted and said "hey I just found out I had alien surgery through my sinus cavity. Would you like to document it before this idiot destroys the evidence. I wish I had know Karla back then.

But NO, say something like that and you get the rubber room treatment never mind there is physical evidence because that just can not be true. I just have to be lying that's all. Move on people, nothing to see here! And even people here ask the dumb question "why is there no physical evidence". Why? Why? Because 99.9% of the idiots on this rock play deaf, dumb, and blind: then demand proof that's why! I will now calm down and get off my soapbox. Its just that I have faced that so many times that when I hear someone say "is there any physical evidence" I want to have them anally probed.










Oldtimer, I'm glad you brought Karla and her story back to the front burner. While we still discuss Betty & Barney Hill, Travis Walton and other abductees we have forgotten her story.

As for skeptics? I disagree with you because in the world of Ufology they are many bogus claims and hoaxes that need to be pointed out. They cast a shadow of doubt on the cases that should merit more attention. Perception is reality especially for those without personal experiences. Perception from those in the media also undermine any serious claims. It shouldn't but it does. The media mocks UFO claims and alien abductions are a joke to them. Whether that comes from the government claims they don't exist I can't say.

The cases such as the Phoenix Lights, Stephensville and O'Hare were discussed but not investigated in depth.

Personal experiences IMO are personal. I accept them for what they are and I see no need to hammer someone who makes a claim. I think it's important for him/her to tell their story. Not only for themselves but for others who suppress their experience. I do hope abductees are open to questions since many of us do want to know about their experience. I also think skeptics should consider the emotional aspect of the event to the abductee in posing their questions. Tone is everything when you're dealing with a traumatic event. The wrong tone and the abductee feels like they're being backed into a corner and not taken serious.

I know that skeptics often come across as heartless! But the truth is we all seek the same thing...the truth. Bogus claims, hoaxes, imposters need to be filtered out so the cases that need attention get it. Without skeptics Ufology would be a bigger mess than it already is. Skeptics are a necessary evil if you're look for the truth. My two cents anyway.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2014, 09:30am by GForce » User IP Logged

Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #22 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 10:10am »

Hyundisonata, I understand completely.

I have no illusions about the human race as they never fail to let me down. That is one of the reasons I went for a double major Psychology/Sociology. I would have done so except for a lazy Sociology head of Department that "just did not feel like doing a directed study program" my last senior semester. How inspiring off him. Some people wondered why I took master level courses for under grad. credit when it made my life harder. Well, I had to get permission from the head of the Psychology Department to do it but I was interested in abnormal psychology and you have to remember this was the late 60s, early 70s as I graduated in the spring of 1971. I was in ROTC and I was going into the U.S. Army during Vietnam so I wanted as much advanced schooling as I could get. While in the U.S. Army I applied to the University of Maryland to their Masters program in Psychology. They replied to the best of my memory from 40 years ago that they only offered about nine hours of courses I hand not already taken as an under graduate. I did not pursue it any further.

While going through Small Unit Missile Commander School in Fort Bliss, Texas all officers were require to write a "paper" on any subject they chose. I wrote mine on "Brain Washing Techniques". Several days after turning it in I was asked by the last instructor of the day to remain after class. I was taken to another room where there was a group of officers behind a long table waiting for me. They wanted to know where I had gotten some of my information for my "paper". I explained to them my schooling and masters courses as well as my own outside research on the treatment of the then most severely mentally ill that required dismantling the human personality before reassembly (a very controversial cutting edge technique not widely taught at that time). That seemed to relieve their concerns as they said some of the things I had covered were "classified material". What I did not tell them was that much of that "outside research" was done on me that I consciously recalled and made notes on by aliens. As the military like to say, it was "need to know" and by that time in life I knew enough to know they did not need to know that; not unless I wanted to become some lab animal or worse. I had seen and experienced far too much for that by this point. You learn to keep your mouth shut and hide in plain sight. My schooling helped to explain away some of what I knew but I still had to be careful and play dumb about some things. I sometimes knew more about subjects than those sent in to teach them so I just sat back and went with the programs letting others take the lead. Don't stand out or draw too much attention to yourself that require questions you don't want to come up with explanations for. The paper was a mistake I would not make again. Never let them know you know things you should not. It's a problem I have faced and that has puzzled even me throughout me life. How can I know some of the things I know without ever having any "schooling" in it. That's another subject for another place.


« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2014, 10:16am by Oldtimer » User IP Logged

Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #23 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 12:09pm »

on Jul 18th, 2014, 09:27am, GForce wrote:
Oldtimer, I'm glad you brought Karla and her story back to the front burner. While we still discuss Betty & Barney Hill, Travis Walton and other abductees we have forgotten her story.

As for skeptics? I disagree with you because in the world of Ufology they are many bogus claims and hoaxes that need to be pointed out. They cast a shadow of doubt on the cases that should merit more attention. Perception is reality especially for those without personal experiences. Perception from those in the media also undermine any serious claims. It shouldn't but it does. The media mocks UFO claims and alien abductions are a joke to them. Whether that comes from the government claims they don't exist I can't say.

The cases such as the Phoenix Lights, Stephensville and O'Hare were discussed but not investigated in depth.

Personal experiences IMO are personal. I accept them for what they are and I see no need to hammer someone who makes a claim. I think it's important for him/her to tell their story. Not only for themselves but for others who suppress their experience. I do hope abductees are open to questions since many of us do want to know about their experience. I also think skeptics should consider the emotional aspect of the event to the abductee in posing their questions. Tone is everything when you're dealing with a traumatic event. The wrong tone and the abductee feels like they're being backed into a corner and not taken serious.

I know that skeptics often come across as heartless! But the truth is we all seek the same thing...the truth. Bogus claims, hoaxes, imposters need to be filtered out so the cases that need attention get it. Without skeptics Ufology would be a bigger mess than it already is. Skeptics are a necessary evil if you're look for the truth. My two cents anyway.


Everyone should be a skeptic and not just accept anything I or any abductee says as 'FACT"!
I'm not saying otherwise but let's face the facts as they have been and are!

1.There has NEVER been any serious attempt to investigate the UFO/Abductee field in the PUBLIC FORUM by those who claim to be scientists dedicated to the research of the unknown!
2.There has and is a serious program involving UFOs and Abductees going on behind the scenes run by the U.S. Government.
3. Karla Turner ran headlong into #2 above
4.The majority of the human race plays lip service to belief in UFO/Abductees but when it gets too close or too real to their lives they shrink away
5. People, real live human beings, have been put to DEATH on less CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE than is available on UFOs and the Abducttee Phenomenon
6. How many Abductee's are there? Back in 1991 Bud Hopkins estimated that nearly four million Americans might have been abducted. It is now 2014 and still how many people do we have trying to seriously trying to help these people? A few thousand South American aliens at our border are a national crisis but how many millions of your fellow Americans including a high percentage of CHILDREN, as many of us started off as, does it take before the rest of America gives a damn?. I am sorry but that is the real truth of it is it not? People like hearing and reading the stories for the same reasons the news media leads with "if it bleeds it leads", I'm sorry but ACTIONS speak louder than words and I see as Karla did a pitiful lack of actions from the common American to demand ACTION to bring this out to Public Knowledge from the shadows of Government Secrecy. I hear the platitudes but I do not see actions and that IS the facts!

It is OK as long as it is happening to the other guy or gal so we can read about it or watch it on a video. Just don't let it actually touch my everyday life,right? Or do you fail to see that even on this website from some of your members responses when their sacred cows are touched. We are not perfect, G_d knows as we have been tampered with and we have concerns about all that "information" they downloaded into us for a future time we were told that "no one else" seems to be seriously concerned about.

Even the media keeps reporting the coming announcement from the government that "Aliens" are real and the possible consequences. What does it take to get peoples attention? They are not telling anything "we" are not and have not been "painfully" aware of without the aid or support of our fellow humans or government's. FACT

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2014, 12:13pm by Oldtimer » User IP Logged

jjflash
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 1476
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #24 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 12:57pm »

I'd like to address three points, please: The definition of a fact, academics addressing UFOs and alleged alien abduction, and the extremely questionable methodology used in the Hopkins, Jacobs and Westrum surveys that resulted in claiming millions of Americans were experiencing UFO abductions. Thanks.

Fact

Merriam-Webster defines a fact as something that has actual existence; a piece of information presented as having objective reality.

While people are entitled to their opinions and beliefs, it is unreasonable to expect others to accept those beliefs as fact without proper documentation that can be verified. People are entitled to be Baptists, Buddhists, atheists and agnostics. Similarly, they are entitled to believe in alien visitation, inter-dimensional travel and any number of such concepts, but if they expect their perspectives to be accepted and unchallenged, they have responsibilities to provide facts, by definition, not subjective interpretation.

Academic Study of UFOs and Alleged Alien Abduction

Actually, there is a great deal of studies, theses and information available from the academic and scientific communities on UFO-related subject matter. A major challenge is that UFO enthusiasts frequently reject the work, failing to participate in practical dialog that might increase functionality and be productive.

on Jun 4th, 2014, 10:17pm, Sysconfig wrote:
These are links to bothe IsaacKois growing Collection of thesis on Ufology including abductions ...Very Impressive. Isaac jas been doing this for some time updating tons of outdated ufo material tips searching ..to much to list..these are real phd works not papermill degrees..I was a amazed.
These are hard to get and hard to complete..
any anway ..its not all dvds n books...there is serious study of this phenomenon..you must visit to appreciate..
keep eyes wide open


http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1014708/pg1
PARTIAL DATABASE UF PHDS IN UFOLOGY
https://app.box.com/s/ytw27hh43w2e77vxtac5

http://www.isaackoi.com/starter-pack.html


on Jun 4th, 2014, 11:23pm, jjflash wrote:
Thanks, Sys, for bringing this up. It should receive more attention. A lot of time and effort gets invested in complaining that scientists and professional researchers won't touch ufology - and it's not true. While a reasonable argument can be made that a scientist enjoying a successful career might be wise to avoid fringe topics, it is by no means true that qualified professionals entirely avert from the genre.

Google Kary Mullis, a Pulitzer Prize winning chemist - who explained that he was approached one night by what he described as a glowing raccoon who said, "Evening, Doctor," and the next thing he knew he was walking down a road several hours later. He reports similar experiences of high strangeness happening to his daughter and neighbors.

John Mack, Garry Nolan, Jacques Vallee. Scott Lilienfeld, Elizabeth Loftus, Susan Blackmore. Ted Goertzel, Stephanie Kelly-Romano, George Hansen. The list goes on and on of professionals who have scrutinized memory functions, hypnosis, anomalous experiences, UFOs and alleged alien abductions. Believers, critics and all points in between.

More funding and resources would indeed be helpful. However, there is no excuse for members of the UFO community - and in some cases its high profile researchers - claiming the subject matter is entirely shunned by the professional research community. It simply is not true:

Theses and Dissertations on UFO-Related Topics UFO Religions


Roper Polls

The methodology and conclusions of the now infamous Roper Polls conducted by ufologists claiming millions of Americans were alien abductees has been effectively debunked by parapsychologist Susan Blackmore and sociologist Ted Goertzel, among others. Blackmore and Goertzel independently explained why the questions contained on the survey were not conducive to producing accurate answers. Moreover, Goertzel demonstrated how that was widely understood at the time, and should have been taken into account while designing the surveys.

For example, the ufologists used what were known as "double-barreled" questions. That is a single survey item consisting of two questions ("Have you ever 'this' and 'that'?"). Research showed - prior to the Roper Polls - that asking two questions in the same item resulted in more affirmative responses than asking each question individually. The ufologists were criticized for such tactics.

They were also criticized for never actually asking survey participants if they had been abducted by aliens. Instead, they asked a series of questions that Hopkins and Jacobs claimed themselves qualified to surmise from the answers whether or not the participants had been abducted. This understandably led the professional research community to consider the ufologists' conclusions unjustified and without merit.

For more details on the Roper Polls, including funding, specific questions asked and the reviews of Blackmore and Goertzel, see my blog post, 'The Bizarre World of Doctor David Jacobs: An Interview and Review, Part Two of Three':

http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/2012/04/bizarre-world-of-doctor-david-jacobs_29.html
User IP Logged

The UFO Trail
Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #25 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 2:26pm »

Please quote all the names of all the noted scientists that have devoted their lives to the study of the first human/alien contact on planet earth. After all it would be one one the most noted events in human history would it not to at least check it out?

I guess your right. All the scars that appear overnight and disappear days later photographed and documented don't count, the triangles under the skin that have been photographed that after days disappear don't count. The Implants documented before and after removal and sent to universities for testing are not actually physical evidence. All the documented threats of cancer deaths like Karla's only to happen don't really count as evidence in some peoples books. And me being taken in by military units long past shut down and interrogated while in U.S. Government service and worse that others have suffered don't really count. So maybe humans really do have coming to them what these things say they are planning for you and people like us are wasting our time trying to warn people walking behind a Judas Goat as they predicted. But I don't talk to people who refuse to listen. There are a few with open minds that still may be saved from the coming slaughter. To those I say be not deceived and don't take anything anyone tells you at face value including me but check out the truthfulness of everything for yourself. For the rest, I say walk on by.

Debunking is a full time profession in the UFO Government Programs. Ask any of the ones who have retired.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2014, 6:18pm by Oldtimer » User IP Logged

purr
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

..you talkin' to me...YOU TALKIN' TO ME..??!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 4828
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #26 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 2:51pm »

on Jul 18th, 2014, 03:17am, hyundisonata wrote:
Hi guys back for one more post lol, due to ill health silent pneumonia that triggered a heart attack that I thought was going to finish me I had my wife clean up by deleting any accounts etc on the internet. Anyways survived again lol but not to fight another day so after this post hyundisonata is no more lol that will keep the skeptics happy, Oldtimer you will never convince people of the reality that surrounds them as they are afraid of the truth and what the truth will bring so those collaborating with ET will win the day and the war. Anyone getting close to positive information will be killed off without doubt especially those in the limelight or who access genuine information. Been down that road and for some odd reason still here so I bet thatís pissin them off lol six major strokes six heart attacks countless mini strokes Parkinsonís and it now seems like my third bout of cancer as I have lumps on he dangly bits lol and all because I stupidly got involved with NASA back in 1995 so they do not mess about so if anyone from NASA or similar tells you something your not meant to know , shove your fingers in your ears and run away screaming I hear nothing. Reality is that ET is genuine and is nuts and bolts, all the appearing and disappearing is nothing more than illusion cheap magicians tricks and they get away with it because they are clever little sods so donít be fooled with all the nonsense put forward because some people cannot see through the tricks so find some explanation that makes them appear clever in explaining ET when in reality they bleed just like you or me. Ok guys thatís me done, hope you all find what youíre looking for before they stick you in the gas chambers or shoot you in your bed as thatís the future and you do not need to be psychic to see it.
As for me I will be spending my last days with my friends giving them all my attention, namely my rescue animals.
HYUNDISONATA HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.


I understand, Hyundisonata, I often think of one of our older female cats as my best friend, even though I have human best pals, and I'm perhaps ten times as intelligent as this kind and wise and gentle pet. My mind doesn't quite get it. But my heart does, friendship just is, just like aliens smiley

Thanks for explaining some about your current medical difficulties, and just so you know, I found your posts so far to be unique, interesting and honest. Took me some time to accept the last part.

Like GForce I hope you will recover your well being and make a come-back. All the best.


purr
User IP Logged

Let us be sure that those who come after will say of us in our time, that in our time we did everything that could be done. We finished the race; we kept them free; we kept the faith.

-RONALD REAGAN
GForce
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You'll never find happiness until you find yourself!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6396
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #27 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 2:57pm »

Hi Oldtimer, I don't doubt that the government has secret programs that study UFO's and abduction. I certainly hope they do. I don't doubt that they do their best to discredit anyone who comes forward. Same for the media.

My personal belief is we have been and are being visited and that humans are being abducted. Who, what, when and where is irrelevant but WHY is the question.

For the record I am happy to see you posting because you are stirring debate. Just please understand that the members here come from all walks of life with limited interest and degrees of knowledge on the subjects.

User IP Logged

Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #28 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 7:05pm »

on Jul 18th, 2014, 2:57pm, GForce wrote:
Hi Oldtimer, I don't doubt that the government has secret programs that study UFO's and abduction. I certainly hope they do. I don't doubt that they do their best to discredit anyone who comes forward. Same for the media.

My personal belief is we have been and are being visited and that humans are being abducted. Who, what, when and where is irrelevant but WHY is the question.

For the record I am happy to see you posting because you are stirring debate. Just please understand that the members here come from all walks of life with limited interest and degrees of knowledge on the subjects.




I wish I had that luxury, I surly do. I backed off all this after Karla and Mack died. Try looking at it from our perspective for just a little while. This stuff runs in families.

My Father's father died by 65 years old at home of cancer. He was my best friend and I heard him beg G_d each day to live one more day. I could not understand why. He was in so much pain and he looked like someone that came out of a concentration camp. I overheard the doctor telling my fathered he feared giving my grandfather any higher dose of pain killers out of fear of that killing him. He was a walking human skeleton. It tore my heart out to see my best friend and constant companion like that!

My father also died of cancer right at his 60th birthday. He died with a smile on his face as if he knew something the rest of the world did not. All the nurses in the cancer ward commented on it. Even nurses from other floors started to come because they had heard the story.

My only sister who was with me at the Christmas Missing Time event died at the age of 44 of the most virulent form of breast cancer. I took her to many of her appointments during her first bout and also during her final bout with cancer because the A-holes she was married to both times could not be bothered to take care of my sister. The night she died she motioned me to her and I bent do to hug her good night she whispered in my ear "I'm going to see Dad before you". I kissed her good night not knowing she would be dead in hours.

I had a close call but I "knew" to have surgery and it prevented what would have been Cancer in my Lymph-node system.

I know people cannot just accept this stuff and I don't want them to. I want people to be skeptical and check every thing out for themselves. Trust nothing and verify everything because deception is literally everywhere in this field! Like the "Catholic Prediction", that has huge potential to affect hundreds of millions of people. I'm no Catholic but a Protestant Zionist. I expect educated people to critique the material, examine it, dissect it, find its flaws and discuss, even render negative judgement on it but not attack the mere posting of it like "casting pearls".
User IP Logged

Oldtimer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 144
xx Re: Do you have a missing time story?
« Reply #29 on: Jul 18th, 2014, 8:18pm »

OK, jjflash, let us deal with your idea of what a fact is and is not. I think some people have somewhat of a misconception.

Is an SR-71 a fact or not, in your frame of reality. If yes do you have proof? Can you personally prove the existence of an SR-71. Have you ever personally seen one? Have you ever personally examined one as in climbed up to the cockpit or physically handled any part of the claimed aircraft? Can a third party verify any of your physical contact you personally have experienced with the alleged SR-71 aircraft?

Can you jjflash say yes to all above questions and furnish proof under penalty of law if required? If no, then how can you personally say or prove the SR-71 exists here?
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4  5 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls