Board Logo
« Aliens: What do they look like? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 13th, 2017, 03:26am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16  ...  57 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Aliens: What do they look like?  (Read 67322 times)
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #195 on: Jan 6th, 2006, 7:43pm »

I don't want to sound like I'm coming to the alien's defense, but - the following is a summary from a science article my daughter wrote for a Science grade, which she researched very well. As well, I read the many articles in their entirety that she worked from and what you will read below is absolutely true.

The blackout in 2003, made many residents angry but on the other hand, Lackson Marufu was inspired. Over 100 power plants along the Ohio River Valley were involved. Marufu immediately began testing air quality down wind of the power plants to get good samples of air quality with over 100 power plants shut down due to the blackout. His samples showed that coal-burning power plants made a bigger than expected share of the chemical cocktail. About 24 hours into the blackout, sulfur dioxide levels dropped 90 percent and ozone declined by 50%.

Consequently, if the aliens were doing anything at all, they were showing us where most of our health problems stem from. Don't you think that sounds just like much of what the aliens' do Timetraveler? Many times, they make everything look like something it's not in order for us to open our eyes and I'm sure you'll agree.

The more convincing thing was that only one single individual (Lackson Marufu) and his collegues thought to do that and not hundreds of scientists who didn't think about such an opportunity with all the power grids down. Could have been a good bit of 'synchronicity' for that matter.

Of course, being the wasteful capitalist pigs we are, nothing came of his discovery except for big pats on the back for them. That power represents $$ and conveniences that us Americans can't seem to do without.

On either National Geographic or Discovery channel, there was a one or two hour bit they did on it over the past few months. They actually have answers now. Of course how it originally got started is the mystery. They know that it all started with one power plant (one individual) who transferred power incorrectly that caused a snowball affect from overloads. Somebody could have worked that one individual. We both know that of course.

There is a lot on Mr. Marufu on the Internet but mostly PDF and multitudes of pages. I found this one small site that commented though.

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/505486/

And, below is the address that explains the probable cause. Also PDF but more government muckity muck is about all.


http://www.ksg.harvard.edu/hepg/Papers/NYISO.blackout.report.8.Jan.04.pdf


« Last Edit: Jan 6th, 2006, 7:59pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

alieniam
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 105
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #196 on: Jan 7th, 2006, 05:37am »

Thank you for reply, very interesting info indeed.
User IP Logged

magnetar
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 15
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #197 on: Jan 16th, 2006, 05:42am »

I would say that our planet has occupied an interesting place, within a larger sphere of events, over a long time. Beginning about 10 million years ago, and for about 8 million years, numerous supernovae of once existant stars cleared a place for us to evolve away from future disruptions. They were well over 100 million light years away, and several times safe distance.

Nonetheless, they did shower the Earth will cosmic rays, which upset the balance of aquatic life, and possibly some more. At least, some evidence points in that direction. There were holes blown in the ozone layer, an UV light had deleterious effects on plankton.

Mutations may or may not have happened. I tend to think random variation, and safe mutations by viruses are what is most stable. And lots of time. We had 5 million years since Lucy. And, a quarter million years to dream up language, music, poetry, numbers, super computers, and the human gene sequence.

I would say that if I was brilliant at figuring out the seemingly insurmountable, to become as light, even as light to light, and I came to planet Earth, I would prevail upon it for something in return. Simply because, to become acquainted is to risk accepting large responsibilities. Better to collect a few rocks, take some pictures of humans to prove they actually do exist, and even bring one home, or perform various examinations.
User IP Logged

DarkLord
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 31
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #198 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 01:49am »

Well since I am constantly in contact with the extraterrestrials. I'll go and tell you everything about them that is available to me.

First I would like to talk about the physical descriptions of the extraterrestrial, first with the Annunaki.

The Annunaki, also known as angels, the watchers, Jedi, giants, Ice Giants, Nordics, Atlantians, Andromedians, and many other things are actually called Felazor-rhajorkiadaidzck . Pronounced, Fel-az-or-rhah-djock-kiad-deh-edz-ck. Which is actually a scientific term of their people involving genus and species. Felazor is their word for man. And rhajorkiadiadzck means those that through space. Since humans would have a near impossible time pronouncing this name, they prefer being called Felazorians or anything at all that comes to mind, except for anything insulting their great species.

The Annunaki look like this:

http://hometown.aol.com/mddunbar1/images/image03%5B1%5D.jpg

They are very tall roughly between 7 to 9 feet tall.

They look like a cross between a zeta and a human, except they are not a cross between a zeta and a human.

They have grey skins, from a white as snow to as dark as black. Their skin can also look olive like, but it's actually still a grey, not a shade of brown.

They can change their skins at will, making them appear to shapeshift, but they don't actually shapeshift. They skinshift. They do this to fit in with the human population and to learn more about us.

They have large eliptical eyes, just like the Zeta, except you can see the iris in their eyes. The coloring of their iris can go from yellow to red to violet to blue. Green is extremely rare and probably a non-existent coloring of eyes to their species.

Their hair has a texture that makes it seem almost fabricated, but it's real hair. And it's coloring can varied from most our own, except black and brown, and to many wild and coloring colors that aren't normal in human terms like blue, green, pink, purple, violet, silver, teal, and the such.

But even though they can have yellow, orange, and red hair. The texture and the coloring of their is way to colorful in comparison to a typical human.

Unlike the popular opinion, these beings are mammals. As I have said they have hair, but in addition to that they can't stand warm environments, they give live birth, and their females develope protuberant glands, situated on the front of the chest or thorax, in which white nuitritional fluid is secreted for the nourishment of the young.

However, unlike Earth mammals, the Annunaki females are the only ones that develope these glands and do so at a much younger age relative age than humans generally do. They also start producing milk even without being pregnated as they start developing these glands. By the way almost all female extraterrestrial mammals are like this. And as they say they made us in "their" image, so they don't look so much unlike us as those idiots keep identifying them as.

The Annunaki originated in another Galaxy, Andromeda and are the most or one of the most advance races in this portion of the universe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now about the Zetas.

The Zetas are artificially created biological creatures which serve as a servant race to the Annunaki and various other races throughout this and many other galaxies. The Zetas were first developed in the Zeta system and as a result they identify themselves as natives from that system. Even though there are artificially created.

Zetas are normally pretty small between 3 and 4 feet. But they can grow as tall as 5 to 6 feet. There are no Zeta taller than that. All accounts of meeting a "grey" taller than six feet is an illusional experience with an Annunaki, which are in fact taller than 6 feet. What I mean by that is that the abductees met an Annunaki and due to the illusion that they were in at the time, they mistooken them as taller versions of the same being. But the truth of the matter is that the Annunaki look nothing like the greys in terms of physical features and the such. The Annunaki wear clothing, normally robes, while the Zetas might not wear anything at all.

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/LONGNECK.jpg

Good example of what a typical Zeta looks like.

Their face is very much similar to an Annunaki, except for the black eyes and the lack of ears, hair, and a developed nose. In addition the Zetas are much skinnier than the Godly figured Annunaki. You could say that the Zetas are simply just modified clones of the Annunaki. I don't know if this is true or not, because I haven't been allowed to be told about anything concerning that.

As far as I can tell the Zetas are Amphibianoids, biological androids need I remind you. They can breath and digest through their skin. Although they can also breath through their nose as well, but prefer to do so through their skin.

The Zetas are very intelligent, but not as intelligent as the Annunaki. The Zetas even though a servent race are not mistreated and cannot be physically harmed by another race without documenting a proper reason to such that the Annunaki will accept. So if a Draconian should kill a Zeta in cold blood and not certify a reason why. That Draconian will be hunted down by Annunaki Bounty Hunters.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Draconian Race.

This race obscuredly seen in the Doctor Who TV show, actually does exist in our universe and in our Galaxy.

The Draconian race is bit more taller than the Annunaki, by a foot or two on average. They are a proud and glorious race of warriors, much like the Kleongs. But they are also a very poetic race. In fact humans learned poetry from the Draconians.

Even though these beings are called Draconians it is not what they refer to themselves by. They call themselves the Kreuzorsht Kamatasmerodch-choln. But you can simply call them the Kreuzorians. But like the super-humble Annunaki you can refer to them as what you like that doesn't offend them.

The Draconians and the Annunaki have been allies for countless Earth years. Or to say for thousands of years. Of course they have had their deal of conflicts during that time, but not as much as humans generally have with each other.

http://jamesarthur.net/img/cntnt/anunnaki2.jpg

I believe that is what a typical Draconian looks like.

They are birds, not reptiles. They actually do have feathers but also reptile like features, but they are warm-blooded.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

But there are other races out there... more than a hundred or so.

Majority of them could easily associate with birds, amphibians, humans, cat like creatures, dog like creatures, primate like creatures, and insect like creatures.

By the way they normally use the same language which is sort of similar to a combination of Japanese, German, Russian, Greek, and French dialect comprise into one, except they make certain sounds which cannot be produced by a human voice that is also part of their structure of oral language.
User IP Logged

timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #199 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 3:33pm »

Thank you "atrueoriginall" for your open-mindedness and intelligent postings. We have to respect the level of intelligence of the ETs. We cannot compare them to our anthropoidal race. The fact that they have continuously tried to teach us with illustrations such as the Nazca drawings and the "crop circles" geometrics indicates to me that they have an interest as well as a concern for the human race. Why do they bother to come here and involve themselves with us? Don't they have anything better to do in their own worlds? Unless, they are interested in us because they were involved in the creation of us and they are responsible for us.

Is that why they are abducting human beings in order to create a future hybrid race to replace the animalistic present-day human race? Are we a failed experiment?
Or have we gone as far as we can with the genetic coding that was implanted in us in our "human race" design? Are we ready for our next "generation" hybrid race as the combination of human emotions and ET intelligence? I believe that this is the only answer that makes sense.

What do you think? Irwyn cool
User IP Logged

timetraveler
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #200 on: Jun 20th, 2006, 4:45pm »

As I have maintained for a long time, structured religions are man-made and represent a grave danger to the human race. The original Bibles were received by inspiration and were coded. Very few people on this planet can decipher the coding. It is true that there will be an angelic audit soon wherein Jehovah will have to answer to the "Angels of Light". If you cannot shed yourself of your physical attachments and religious teachings then that will be a factor in determing where you will be sent in the upcoming fourth exodus of the human race. Your individual soul will sit in judgment upon itself.

What do you think? Irwyn cool
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2006, 2:20pm by timetraveler » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #201 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 01:31am »

on Jun 20th, 2006, 4:45pm, timetraveler wrote:
As I have maintained for a long time, structured religions are man-made and represent a grave danger to the human race.
What do you think? Irwyn cool


I tend to think that they had a hand in the beginnings of mythology, which I believe was a precursor to religion anyway. After that, they carried the ball forward.

Mythology's timeframe has just too many incidents of alien intervention.

I've said this many times in here but what would this world be like without religion, no matter who started it up. There would be no fear of a God by the masses. If you take just that out of our big picture, man would have become very evil since he had nothing to fear and take for himself whatever he wanted.

Consequently, we wouldn't have grown as we have. There's much in this head of mine on the subject but it's so much that I couldn't even begin typing it all.

I'll say one thing though, there is a light that is discovered while dwelling in religious literature. It really exists and I know this for certain because I experience it as do others. So it does have a greater purpose.

I don't think it really matters who did what. But, what I do know is that there is a lot of depth in religious literature. So much so that it appears to be prepared by a more intelligent being then man.

When you consider synchronicity with prophets and such, I just sense ET all over the place.


User IP Logged

DarkLord
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 31
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #202 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 02:27am »

on Jun 20th, 2006, 4:45pm, timetraveler wrote:
As I have maintained for a long time, structured religions are man-made and represent a grave danger to the human race. The original Bibles were received by inspiration and were coded. Very few people on this planet can decipher the coding. It is true that there will be an angelic audit soon wherein Jehovah will have to answer to the "Angels of Light". If you cannot shed yourself of your religious teachings then that will be a factor in determing where you will be sent in the upcoming fourth exodus of the human race. The individual soul will sit in judgment upon itself.

What do you think? Irwyn cool


The angels in the Bible are the Annunaki/Atlantians.

Wings is a common symbol that is given to them representing their ability to flight, that's what it originally meant. It later became a symbol representing their purity. And thus the dove became a symbol of purity.

Our souls don't sit in judgement, well I guess some do. But Judgement day is a day very much less spiritual and more physical.

I have mental records of what it is like when you die. So I'll speak out what they confirm.

When you die, you body is transcended into a vortex. But you have a choice of entering this vortex. If you don't enter, you become a ghost and you can choose to become a Guardian Angel or to become a pain in the neck to the living.

When you enter this vortex you arrive in what is called, "The realm of shadows."

In the realm of shadows you are surrounded by other lost souls and before you is a what appears to be river or body of water, which is known as the River of Styx. But this isn't an actual river. It's actually a current of energy within the bounds of reality outside of our four dimensions which pulls you to your destination. It also cleans you of the effects your mortality has had upon you before death.

When you enter the river you are transported to a destination of your own choosing. So you can choose to go to a hell or a heaven of what you think is hell or heaven. And there your visitation and stay is depended upon what you have done in life in reflection of how treated other beings.

So the more hurtful you are, the more pain and suffering you'll experience in the afterlife realm. But the more pleasant you are, the less pain and suffering you'll experience.

There are a countless number of afterlife realms that were crafted simply by our own imagination. As these realms do comprise of the decease from other planets and universes and dimensions that happen to have the same belief concerning the location of their demise.

Yes strange, but true. If you believe you are going to a watermelon patch when you die, you'll go to a watermelon patch. If you believe you'll go to a giant cloud above a cup of chocolate, you'll go to a giant cloud above a cup of chocolate.

And this place can be either heaven or hell to you, depending on what you've done and how you treat people in this realm.

But anyways these realms aren't permanent residences. Although you can become a premanent resident, if you decide to work there.

Eventually you'll have to leave if you don't decide to work there and reincarnate. So our existence is very much a cycle. We die, go to an afterlife plane, leave, reborn, die and so on.

But it's alright, because atleast you don't have to live in the exact same kind of reality forever. It's like playing a video game, if you play more than one, you won't get bored so easily as you would if just played one.
User IP Logged

Star
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 229
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #203 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 09:53am »

With all due respect, Dark Lord, I disagree with a lot of your last reply. I believe it's just as Sylvia Browne outlines in her books..........angels are a separate phylum all to themselves.....and a human being can never become an angel. Have you ever read any of her books? Read TO THE OTHER SIDE AND BACK or LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE.
User IP Logged

"TIMING IS EVERYTHING!"
Ashiana24
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1338
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #204 on: Jun 21st, 2006, 12:11pm »

on Jun 21st, 2006, 09:53am, Star wrote:
[b]With all due respect, Dark Lord, I disagree with a lot of your last reply. I believe it's just as Sylvia Browne outlines in her books..........angels are a separate phylum all to themselves.....and a human being can never become an angel. Have you ever read any of her books? Read TO THE OTHER SIDE AND BACK or LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE.


I very much agree with your post, Star. smiley I have read some of Sylvia's very interesting books, including her "Angels" book, and that's what I've understood is that angels have never known a human existence here on Earth. Although family members (including pets) can come to warn us or help us, they are not classified as Angels.

http://ashiana.conforums.com/index.cgi

~ Ashiana
« Last Edit: Jun 21st, 2006, 12:13pm by Ashiana24 » User IP Logged

DarkLord
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 31
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #205 on: Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:29am »

on Jun 21st, 2006, 09:53am, Star wrote:
With all due respect, Dark Lord, I disagree with a lot of your last reply. I believe it's just as Sylvia Browne outlines in her books..........angels are a separate phylum all to themselves.....


Are human imperfect, isn't Sylvia Brown a human? Then wouldn't she therefore be imperfect. I think what Sylvia Brown wants if for you to be in touch with the same psychological and spiritual existence she herself experiences and acknowledges.

Anyways like the existence of god, it varies in degrees.

Not everything of every kind can be defined by just one existence.

The angels are either extraterrestrials (those that come from the heavens to the Earth) or the loving and caring decease.

But whether you like it or not. And say this with everyone encounter, including extraterrestrials. Reicarnation exists and it is a part of our own existence.

on Jun 21st, 2006, 09:53am, Star wrote:

and a human being can never become an angel.


You are right a living mortal can never become an angel, because after all he or she is mortal.

But when you die, you are not regarded by what race or species you once were. As you can clearly dictate what form you are in. So with that said, the real us are not humans, but the spirits that recide in Earthly bodies recognized by ourselves as humans.


on Jun 21st, 2006, 09:53am, Star wrote:

Have you ever read any of her books? Read TO THE OTHER SIDE AND BACK or LIFE ON THE OTHER SIDE.


Yes she commented that the Annunaki don't like fish or vegetation. And this is true, because they eat mushrooms. Even though mushrooms are vegetation, they aren't plants.
User IP Logged

queenofhearts
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1436
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #206 on: Jun 22nd, 2006, 08:23am »

ive been reading your so called gain knowledge from whomever youre getting it from . Ive sat very quietly while you pour post after post with your "beliefs" and posting them as "facts". Thing is you probably are getting something channeled into you, but what and where it comes from isnt proven, and what is so sad is youve taken it all in.
You even say in one post that "they" think humans are stupid". God Almighty child. doesnt that speak something to you? You write:
Quote:
Are human imperfect, isn't Sylvia Brown a human? Then wouldn't she therefore be imperfect. I think what Sylvia Brown wants if for you to be in touch with the same psychological and spiritual existence she herself experiences and acknowledges.


arent YOU doing the same thing? hon ive been on the net discussing beings for over 10 yrs now. There is nothing new in the description of the many "aliens" that anyone cant put together from the net in an hours top time. YOU are wanting others to be in touch with the same psychological and spiritual existense you yourself experience and acknowledges.

RE EDITED: to take out some much uneeded sarcasm. darklord, i really feel sorry for you hon, because you do believe what you are being fed. your choice of nickname, says it all. all i can say is you seem intelligent , and i pray that you can see thru, and past what theyre feeding you, before its too late.
« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2006, 08:55am by queenofhearts » User IP Logged

User Image
Star
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 229
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #207 on: Jun 22nd, 2006, 08:37am »

I agree, DarkLord, humans are not perfect. You are human, too, and there's no reason for me to believe what you experience is true, if I shouldn't believe what Sylvia says. If I haven't experienced the Annunaki, so how do I know that's true? It may be true for you personally, but not for another. So if Sylvia is imperfect in what she says she has experienced, then all of us are imperfect in what we say we experience. That's logical to me.... and therefore, how can any of us say what we experience is the truth for anyone but ourselves? Reading your posts, it sounds as if you are speaking truth and everyone should believe it. Is there an ultimate truth? We are all truthseekers here. I'm trying to understand the things I'm reading, DarkLord. But there doesn't seem to be a truth that applies to everyone, according to what you are saying (or how I am understanding what you are saying). undecided
User IP Logged

"TIMING IS EVERYTHING!"
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #208 on: Jun 22nd, 2006, 12:05pm »

on Jun 22nd, 2006, 08:37am, Star wrote:
I agree, DarkLord, humans are not perfect. You are human, too, and there's no reason for me to believe what you experience is true, if I shouldn't believe what Sylvia says. If I haven't experienced the Annunaki, so how do I know that's true? It may be true for you personally, but not for another. So if Sylvia is imperfect in what she says she has experienced, then all of us are imperfect in what we say we experience. That's logical to me.... and therefore, how can any of us say what we experience is the truth for anyone but ourselves? Reading your posts, it sounds as if you are speaking truth and everyone should believe it. Is there an ultimate truth? We are all truthseekers here. I'm trying to understand the things I'm reading, DarkLord. But there doesn't seem to be a truth that applies to everyone, according to what you are saying (or how I am understanding what you are saying). undecided


This is true and it comes from a conviction that one might have due to their own personal experiences, but DarkLord, you really should tune it down to a possibility that such things are true, because they are only true for you.

I've got as many experiences then anyone would ever wish to have in respect to aliens. I keep my experiences to something a little more then possibilities for others and reduce my conviction, even though I personlly have great conviction concerning my experiences.

If you try to hard to convince anyone of what it is you believe, it will only cause arguments. We avoid such things like a plague. They are unproductive and we are all believers in something around here. There is not a single skeptic who is a regular in this forum. Excluding maybe 2 regulars, everyone else in here is either an abductee, MILAB abductee, contactee or has witnessed a UFO. We've all been down our own roads.




« Last Edit: Jun 22nd, 2006, 12:07pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Mewtwo
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 418
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #209 on: Jun 22nd, 2006, 7:38pm »

I will tell you why we are here talking on the forum about aliens the way we do it, it's purely because of 6,5 milliards of human beings, who refuse to talk about it at all. Our human society didn't officialy recognized alliens, didn't agree to use its best technical equipment for research, suffers from extreme patriotism about anybody, and wants to avoid possible contact with them so this society is not against, but prevents questions ever being answered.
That is why our problems appear without solutions.
Those beautiful loving humans around panick on the thought that they would get to same trouble,
they won't touch your aliens , because they could just get another flue. Moreover to them aliens are mostly strange and ugly.
I am sure they are quite OK to themselves, those people and those aliens.
So if you ever caught an alien flue, please get some more aspirin, because you are responsible for your friends.

smiley E.
User IP Logged

May all beings be happy
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16  ...  57 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls