Board Logo
« Aliens: What do they look like? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 12th, 2017, 12:03pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51  ...  57 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Aliens: What do they look like?  (Read 67200 times)
glphil
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 2
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #720 on: Jan 18th, 2011, 8:16pm »

Can't claim coming up with this, but it sure seems to make SENSE to me. I like to think I'm rather enlightened on these subjects having been interested and reading and following since the early sixties as a youngster. AND I only wear my tin foil helmet around the full moon... Anyways, the greys are possibly engineered biological entities. Think about it... they're a "stripped down" form of life... Devoid of hair, eyelids and other possibly non necessary 'parts' for life support. If technology was far enough advanced it might seem sending sentient life to explore would be more adaptable etc than robot or cyborgs or what have you. Also considering the time necessary to travel the distances, living creatures would make sense also if the distances ruled out the possibility of communication or communication of a time interval relevant to problems at hand. Just some thoughts I had heard before and made sense to me! We also have heard of others "Nordics" that probably are directly related to us. My OPINION is that we are the Martians, and thru stupidity, ruined our original home and ended up blasting ourselves back to the caveman technology. Reading material by people like Michael Cremo and others there is plenty of evidence around that there has been technologically advanced civilizations on Terra and it is becoming quite apparent on Mars possibly millions of years ago! Just something to think about!!!
Peace from seattle!
User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #721 on: Jan 19th, 2011, 06:53am »

on Jan 18th, 2011, 8:16pm, glphil wrote:
Can't claim coming up with this, but it sure seems to make SENSE to me. I like to think I'm rather enlightened on these subjects having been interested and reading and following since the early sixties as a youngster. AND I only wear my tin foil helmet around the full moon... Anyways, the greys are possibly engineered biological entities. Think about it... they're a "stripped down" form of life... Devoid of hair, eyelids and other possibly non necessary 'parts' for life support. If technology was far enough advanced it might seem sending sentient life to explore would be more adaptable etc than robot or cyborgs or what have you. Also considering the time necessary to travel the distances, living creatures would make sense also if the distances ruled out the possibility of communication or communication of a time interval relevant to problems at hand. Just some thoughts I had heard before and made sense to me! We also have heard of others "Nordics" that probably are directly related to us. My OPINION is that we are the Martians, and thru stupidity, ruined our original home and ended up blasting ourselves back to the caveman technology. Reading material by people like Michael Cremo and others there is plenty of evidence around that there has been technologically advanced civilizations on Terra and it is becoming quite apparent on Mars possibly millions of years ago! Just something to think about!!!
Peace from seattle!
Anything is possible giving the size of the universe and all things that are up there.There is all types of animals that have no hair even down here no eye brows and such .But that does not mean what you may be thinking of the beings the grays is not possible.There has been much said by other humans that the grays have no compassion.Is this true.then you have to decide what the definition of compassion is.I myself have had some experances with what people call grays and I found compassion with them.But others depending on how they feel of what is going on at the time with them think they are being kidnapped and tortured taken from there homes with nothing to say about it.But not all of us feel this way.I am 54 years old and still consider myself a child when thinking of how little I really know.If my mother took me for a surprize to Disney land I would be shocked at all the wonders there as a child.So is this for me and others with the experience of nothing like we can imagine being taken and brought back by beings so different looking then us .It is a adventure one and most only imagine.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
probe
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar

In the future, scientists will prove that we never even existed


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #722 on: Feb 4th, 2011, 11:38pm »

There is some talk of USOs here on Casebook, wondering what people may speculate the inhabitants of USOs in particular to look like? Is it known what species might use these?

There is also speculation that there may be underwater alien bases/cities. Have they adapted to life underwater, or are they able to through technology?
User IP Logged

Seeker
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Truth is one... Paths are many..."


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1815
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #723 on: Feb 5th, 2011, 08:35am »

When my late husband and I journeyed to Peru in 1987 we were priviledged to speak with a genuine Incan Shaman as well as numerous high mountain people of the Andes. They are as honest as the day is long, and their stories all reference a race of E.T.'s who pilot crafts that flit around the ice peaks with ease and which also go in and out of Lake Titicaca. They say the beings who pilot these craft look like you and me, so I do not think they have adapted to aquatic life, but rather have the technology to built life support edifices that allow them to live in and/or beneath the water. It makes sense to me that there are so many stories of bases beneath the ocean. What better place to hide such things when you don't want probing eyes observing your coming and going? The commonly accepted reason for their presence in the Andes of Peru is that they are geologists studying the area and perhaps mining for a particular element, but some locals have spoken of the people from the stars as being primarily interested in conveying spiritual truth, with geological research nothing but a secondary interest. Hard to say for sure.

Although I saw many definitive UFO's (both day and night sightings) while in the Andes, I was not privileged to come face to face with the E.T. presence there.... unless I did so without being aware of it...!! wink Many of the locals say that because they look just like us, they walk among us undetected. This is a departure from all the talk you hear of the ubiquitous grays, a race I have no personal experience with.
User IP Logged

The Rev.
drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #724 on: Feb 24th, 2011, 12:43pm »

My question is why do they look so much like us....?
Is it a universal anthropic driven thing , are we their genetic product, or is there another factor involved?
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #725 on: Mar 21st, 2011, 1:26pm »

Who knows?
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #726 on: Mar 22nd, 2011, 4:42pm »

on Mar 21st, 2011, 1:26pm, LEVIATHAN wrote:
Who knows?


I thought if anyone knew, the great LEVIATHAN would.



grin
User IP Logged

masker33
Guest
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #727 on: Mar 26th, 2011, 4:24pm »

We really do, but do not wish to scare any one. Basically they look exactly as you wish them to look from Demons to small pilots of crashing ships. You see as long as they gain their needs, your perception of them will remain your own concoction.
L E V I A T H A N
User IP Logged

cbachinger
Guest
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #728 on: Apr 16th, 2011, 5:33pm »

I come at the end of a long conversation, so please bear with me here smiley

As we are all probably aware of by now, life exists beyond this planet and i find it very sad when people laugh or roll their eyes at the very mention of it.

The pleadians, working alongside Billy Meier, who has been mentally crucified throughout his life, exposing the truth, are as alike as we are to each other. Why? Because we all either have the same DNA or its slightly altered, due to genetic manipulation over the hundreds of centuries. As do other races living beyond our planetary boundaries. Dark skinned race (africans) originally came from Syria. Caucasians from Lyria (as are the pleadians). Yellow skinned (far eastern races) have an unknown origin, even to the pleadians; so its logical to logically assume that it doesnt make them currently the earth's oldest race/culture - the native americans are.
The pleadians have long known Charles Darwins ape theory to be 'nonsense'. The very first time i heard of it and my gut told me the same. Evolution didnt change our different earthly races - genetic manipulation/experimentation and races from other galaxies altogether, is the reason for such such differences. Just an interesting coincidence that we all seem to be physically alike, eh?

According to the pleadians, there are 7 species of humans living on earth; underground or in the major mountain rangers. there are blue people in india and billy witnessed himself. there is a hideout in the rockies and to my knowledge (they may have moved by now), there are underwater pleadian stations in random areas.

Greys are an interesting and yet very exhausted topic, as 'conspiracy' alarm bells go off at the first mention. The pleadians have mentioned that the greys are deeply involved with the US government, which will never publicly announce it, as it would destroy crowd control and cause mass panic.
Philipe Schneider (Area 51 engineer) had a near fatal encounter with them and his experiences made public, sadly cost him his life.

People always ask "why dont they just land and prove who they are to us?"
The answer is given: mass panic, misunderstandings due to the media and movies, closed mindedness (summarises previous statement).
They will only offically land for us, once we are far more open minded, more spiritually aware and not so closely controlled and dictated by the powers-that-be.
As for the portraits of the personally known pleadians (Semjase, Asket, Ptaah, Quetzal and Sfath), if we cannot accept this for the mean time as 'proof', then we are not ready to physically meet them.
User IP Logged

dave54
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1251
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #729 on: Apr 16th, 2011, 10:29pm »

on Oct 6th, 2002, 12:29pm, goblin79 wrote:
...and if they are an infinite
number of inhabited planets in our universe, which
that is what I believe, by the grace of God, then
the number of different type of aliens or visitors
could be staggering.


There is not an infinite number of planets. The number is finite. It is a very large number, but not infinity.

The aliens can live in an atmosphere with ~18% oxygen and on a planet with liquid water, and stand upright on the surface. That means they evolved on a planet similar to earth -- rocky, approximately the same mass, in the zone from their sun where liquid water exists, and a similar atmosphere. There are currently around 300(?) confirmed planets. I am certain there are many many more, but only ~300 have been found so far.

Of those found, not one meets the criteria. Lots of gas giants, or rocky planets either too close or two far away from their sun for liquid water, but none that fit the needs of a humanoid. There most likely are several earth like planets out there, if not tens of thousands. But not one has been found so far that suggests a biological evolution of a humanoid.
User IP Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This post is 100% gluten free and made with recycled electrons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cbachinger
Guest
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #730 on: Apr 17th, 2011, 10:21am »

on Apr 16th, 2011, 10:29pm, dave54 wrote:
There is not an infinite number of planets. The number is finite. It is a very large number, but not infinity.

The aliens can live in an atmosphere with ~18% oxygen and on a planet with liquid water, and stand upright on the surface. That means they evolved on a planet similar to earth -- rocky, approximately the same mass, in the zone from their sun where liquid water exists, and a similar atmosphere. There are currently around 300(?) confirmed planets. I am certain there are many many more, but only ~300 have been found so far.

Of those found, not one meets the criteria. Lots of gas giants, or rocky planets either too close or two far away from their sun for liquid water, but none that fit the needs of a humanoid. There most likely are several earth like planets out there, if not tens of thousands. But not one has been found so far that suggests a biological evolution of a humanoid.


Creation is forever creating within herself, so 'infinite' would be fair to say. We havent personally visited every planet. Im sure the pleadians havent either.

There are surely hundreds of different galaxies out there (30 are known), so therefore there would be millions of stars, which would mean billions of planets, which would mean billions of races.

Not all planets are made of gas.
User IP Logged

dave54
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1251
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #731 on: Apr 17th, 2011, 1:34pm »

on Apr 17th, 2011, 10:21am, cbachinger wrote:
Creation is forever creating within herself, so 'infinite' would be fair to say. We havent personally visited every planet. Im sure the pleadians havent either.

There are surely hundreds of different galaxies out there (30 are known), so therefore there would be millions of stars, which would mean billions of planets, which would mean billions of races.

Not all planets are made of gas.


You are incorrect. There is not an infinite number of planets. If there were, the universe would have infinite mass and there would be infinite gravity. Neither is true as it is an impossibility. I am speaking of the mathematical definition of infinity, not the poetic.

Do not make the false assumption all planets have developed sentient life. In our own solar system only one planet has. There may be non-sentient life elsewhere in our system system, but that is still only speculation. We can say with near certainty there is no other sentient life in our solar system than ourselves.

Evolutionary biologists universally agree humans are the most incredible accident. By all odds we should have never evolved on this planet. It required an unlikely alignment of a number of improbable events in the proper sequence. If any of the thousands of factors that shaped our evolution varied even a small amount, in all likelihood we would have not become our humanoid shape or possibly never develop sentience. Given the incredibly large number of planets (a finite number, not infinite) a poisson probability distribution suggests there are many other planets that evolved sentient life, and an even larger number with non-sentient life. But not an infinite number. Of the sentient life, a much smaller subset would be a generally similar humanoid shape and capable of living in our oxygen atmosphere without a life support system.

Lets suppose a percentage of planets will develop life. Not 100%, but a sizable fraction. Only a percentage of those will over time develop sentience. A still smaller fraction will develop sentience on a planet with liquid water and an oxygen atmosphere with gravity similar to earth and evolve to a humanoid shape, and smaller percentage than that will have developed technology capable of interstellar travel, and then to have found us and come to visit. No one yet has crunched all the numbers to estimate the final product, mostly because the numeric value of the various factors are debatable. But it is safe to assume the final product is much smaller than most people believe. It is not zero, but not in the billions either.


BTW -- I already noted most of the extra-solar planets discovered are gas giants, but not all. IIRC a few are believed to be rocky, but none within the Goldilocks zone of their host star. There most likely are many, but we have not found any yet.
User IP Logged

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This post is 100% gluten free and made with recycled electrons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
realitybeyond
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 274
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #732 on: Apr 17th, 2011, 1:43pm »

Aliens are more beautiful than us.
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #733 on: Apr 18th, 2011, 2:55pm »

on Mar 26th, 2011, 4:24pm, LEVIATHAN wrote:
We really do, but do not wish to scare any one. Basically they look exactly as you wish them to look from Demons to small pilots of crashing ships. You see as long as they gain their needs, your perception of them will remain your own concoction.
L E V I A T H A N


Concoction sounds like a drink.......but I agree that the form 'they' take, at least in some of the encounters, might be dependent upon our own consciousness.
User IP Logged

drwu23
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6592
xx Re: Aliens: What do they look like?
« Reply #734 on: Apr 18th, 2011, 2:57pm »

on Apr 17th, 2011, 1:43pm, realitybeyond wrote:
Aliens are more beautiful than us.


Uh...is that inner or outer beauty?

grin
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51  ...  57 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls