Board Logo
« Angels, UFOs, and Psychic »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 17th, 2017, 05:51am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96  ...  125 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic  (Read 117913 times)
Easternbluestar
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

A Mystery is a truth yet to be uncovered!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 582
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1395 on: Oct 11th, 2011, 2:50pm »

There are great discussions in this thread with many different viewpoints, but all to help each other perhaps unravel the mystery of life and the forces within our life.

We are all shaped by our own individual experiences; so are we at the place we are supposed to be? I believe that is likely the case, again that is only my own opinion.

I believe the real essence of each of us is own own SOUL. We perhaps are SOULS here to have an earth experience; much like the earth being a schoolhouse perhaps.... here to learn things so we can evolve as soul. I also believe there are many other intelligent entities in the universe as we so call it; and that no matter where we are located, earth, deep space, etc; we are all connected by the same fabric through-out the universe.

I don't get offended by other's comments, opinions or experiences; I like hearing about all other experiences; as it opens up the sharing of knowledge by everyone.... its okay to disagree with others as well as it is okay to agree.

May the Blessings be

EBS





User IP Logged

Mysteries are facts yet to be uncovered.
icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1396 on: Oct 12th, 2011, 03:08am »

MOKSHA, I have a hunch it depends from where it was applied. In antiquity, the numeric translation was precisely that, numeric values derived from the letters. As in the way that Nero equates to 666.

The reason Greek was used as the language to translate from, is that Greek had a different letter count per word than the other alphabets in that era did. The Greeks added the vowels, in all other alphabets their sound was anticipated.

It all comes down to the era it's being applied from I guess. But I do know that your initial thoughts are correct where antiquity are concerned. I'm not familiar with this more recent version of numerology that you posted, but it does look interesting.

One of the primary reasons the ancients derived numeric values for letters was so they could create an apocalypse, a type of coded message. During that era where all communications over a long distance was written, and every government out there had a habit of killing people using mere whims as a reason, things like that were highly popular. Not to mention necessary.

I hope this serves to further clarify the subject. Since numerology has been popular with such a diverse group of cultures over the centuries, and has had an even larger array of applications, I suspect you may have come across a subject with just as many different definitions.
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1397 on: Oct 12th, 2011, 03:47am »

on Oct 11th, 2011, 2:50pm, Easternbluestar wrote:
There are great discussions in this thread with many different viewpoints, but all to help each other perhaps unravel the mystery of life and the forces within our life.

We are all shaped by our own individual experiences; so are we at the place we are supposed to be? I believe that is likely the case, again that is only my own opinion.

I believe the real essence of each of us is own own SOUL. We perhaps are SOULS here to have an earth experience; much like the earth being a schoolhouse perhaps.... here to learn things so we can evolve as soul. I also believe there are many other intelligent entities in the universe as we so call it; and that no matter where we are located, earth, deep space, etc; we are all connected by the same fabric through-out the universe.

I don't get offended by other's comments, opinions or experiences; I like hearing about all other experiences; as it opens up the sharing of knowledge by everyone.... its okay to disagree with others as well as it is okay to agree.

May the Blessings be

EBS







If I may, I would like to take a stab at this one. In my opinion it's very hard to say whether one is where they are supposed to be so to speak. But on an individual basis only. As it is written, intent and effort are among the most important points for individuals.

However, as a collective unit, the answer for humanity is a definite NOT. As a species, we have potential we aren't even aware of, let alone having used it. And this isn't even to mention ethical usage/application. We all know how unjust man can be. What is not so clear is the question of necessity. For example, it is written that war is sometimes necessary. And we can all understand the wisdom of that statement. But while this seems obvious from the view of hindsight, it's far less clear when applied to future events. When would it be necessary and for what reasons are very difficult to determine. I know that I definitely wouldn't want such a decision dumped on my shoulders. I believe it should all be avoidable, even though history teaches us otherwise. My philosophy on the subject becomes immediately apparent when I state that the general in American History who was most accomplished is John Pershing. How? If you read about the man, you will find that he was very famous for studying his adversary, then settling the dispute with little or no conflict. This is how I feel war should be waged.

That last paragraph went out there a bit, but it might just explain why humanity isn't even close to where we should be. Because every individual should be able to make such a difficult evaluation correctly, and everybody should be able to agree with it on an individual basis. Simply going along with the group won't cut it, especially on the war subject. If one goes along with a hawkish crowd they best have good reason as disengagement is difficult at best. If you opt to join a group of doves, but know that you and others harbor resentments you are equally in the wrong, despite the fact that peace is both desirable and wise. Why? Pretty easy actually. A group doing such will simply preserve the issue for future generations, at which time resentments will have grown and the reasons are no longer well understood.

Sorry about this long winded, strange sounding post, but I could think of no other analogy that might make my point this clear. In my opinion humanity will not be where we should as a species until we can make difficult decisions like that correctly, and do so as a collective, despite the fact we made the choice from our own individual viewpoint. In short, when we have grown to think and act together. Personally, I don't think I could ever choose to act in aggression where I was not the only one at risk. I guess I'm still a failure at this game, so I choose to fail on the side that does no damage. Hopefully there will come a day when, as you say, we have grown to the point that we are where we should be.
User IP Logged

MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4496
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1398 on: Oct 12th, 2011, 06:03am »

on Oct 12th, 2011, 03:08am, icepick wrote:
MOKSHA, I have a hunch it depends from where it was applied. In antiquity, the numeric translation was precisely that, numeric values derived from the letters. As in the way that Nero equates to 666.

The reason Greek was used as the language to translate from, is that Greek had a different letter count per word than the other alphabets in that era did. The Greeks added the vowels, in all other alphabets their sound was anticipated.

It all comes down to the era it's being applied from I guess. But I do know that your initial thoughts are correct where antiquity are concerned. I'm not familiar with this more recent version of numerology that you posted, but it does look interesting.

One of the primary reasons the ancients derived numeric values for letters was so they could create an apocalypse, a type of coded message. During that era where all communications over a long distance was written, and every government out there had a habit of killing people using mere whims as a reason, things like that were highly popular. Not to mention necessary.

I hope this serves to further clarify the subject. Since numerology has been popular with such a diverse group of cultures over the centuries, and has had an even larger array of applications, I suspect you may have come across a subject with just as many different definitions.

YES<>ICE
I have seen different definitions, all of them are in the eye of the group holding the cypher, which may turn out to be jiberish/babel to others, and in my opinion, to mask the cynical intent, or to keep knowledge with-in a small group, which may be a very wise thing to do, but can be viewed from outsiders as evil.
A present day example of keeping principle data from the masses, is NASA and our Moon, in 1994 they launched a lunar orbiter, I think it was called Clementine, I could be wrong about the name cause I am shooting from memory now, 1.8 MILLION digital images, the public has yet to see just one, the reason for this must be SUPER COLOSSAL.
OH YEA, maybe they all got lost in a weather balloon accident that released swamp gas that caused mass illusions, sorry about the joke, couldn't help my-self.
MKW
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4496
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1399 on: Oct 12th, 2011, 07:24am »

It is a little past 8, AM here in SE FLA, and they are spraying the sky heavy, it is so obvious where I live, not a normal path for commercial flights, I have no idea why they spray nor do I wish to speculate.
I am 100% positive they are spraying something, and no Human on this Planet will be able to change my mind.
MKW
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
Easternbluestar
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

A Mystery is a truth yet to be uncovered!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 582
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1400 on: Oct 12th, 2011, 07:26am »

on Oct 12th, 2011, 03:47am, icepick wrote:
If I may, I would like to take a stab at this one. In my opinion it's very hard to say whether one is where they are supposed to be so to speak. But on an individual basis only. As it is written, intent and effort are among the most important points for individuals.

However, as a collective unit, the answer for humanity is a definite NOT. As a species, we have potential we aren't even aware of, let alone having used it. And this isn't even to mention ethical usage/application. We all know how unjust man can be. What is not so clear is the question of necessity. For example, it is written that war is sometimes necessary. And we can all understand the wisdom of that statement. But while this seems obvious from the view of hindsight, it's far less clear when applied to future events. When would it be necessary and for what reasons are very difficult to determine. I know that I definitely wouldn't want such a decision dumped on my shoulders. I believe it should all be avoidable, even though history teaches us otherwise. My philosophy on the subject becomes immediately apparent when I state that the general in American History who was most accomplished is John Pershing. How? If you read about the man, you will find that he was very famous for studying his adversary, then settling the dispute with little or no conflict. This is how I feel war should be waged.

That last paragraph went out there a bit, but it might just explain why humanity isn't even close to where we should be. Because every individual should be able to make such a difficult evaluation correctly, and everybody should be able to agree with it on an individual basis. Simply going along with the group won't cut it, especially on the war subject. If one goes along with a hawkish crowd they best have good reason as disengagement is difficult at best. If you opt to join a group of doves, but know that you and others harbor resentments you are equally in the wrong, despite the fact that peace is both desirable and wise. Why? Pretty easy actually. A group doing such will simply preserve the issue for future generations, at which time resentments will have grown and the reasons are no longer well understood.

Sorry about this long winded, strange sounding post, but I could think of no other analogy that might make my point this clear. In my opinion humanity will not be where we should as a species until we can make difficult decisions like that correctly, and do so as a collective, despite the fact we made the choice from our own individual viewpoint. In short, when we have grown to think and act together. Personally, I don't think I could ever choose to act in aggression where I was not the only one at risk. I guess I'm still a failure at this game, so I choose to fail on the side that does no damage. Hopefully there will come a day when, as you say, we have grown to the point that we are where we should be.


Icepick; I am talking about this as SOUL; that we perhaps are where we are supposed to be. For discussion sake, just suppose that we as SOUL are inter-dimensional beings; (there is no way to prove or disprove this aspect) an energy as our essence; and we come to earth to have a physical body experience. Many cultures of the earth, believe in past lives; where we can come back again and again..... if that is the case.... then perhaps we really are at where we are supposed to be. It is all in the viewpoint perhaps. Everything on earth seems to have a duality; light vs darkness; good vs evil; positive vs negative; all to keep everything in a balance for the physical laws of nature.

At one time, I would dismiss the thought of past lives; but I have had things happen in my life that has pried open that aspect to at least be considered; and if it turns out that past lives are possible; then the whole experience we call life would have a whole different meaning. Dr. Brian Weiss has authored several books on this issue from his case studies, and it is a real eye opener. http://brianweiss.com/

His books, one in which caught my attention, was Same Soul, Many Bodies. Michael Newton, Ph.D., has also researched this subject and has many books and their are many other researchers who are doing work in this field.

If we look at life from the perspective as this being the one and only life, from cradle to grave; then perhaps humanity and its actions look pretty bleak. If we look from a perspective from "outside of the box"; and especially from a viewpoint that we can come back over and over; then it changes the whole scenario; and that is where I am expressing the viewpoint that we may be at where we are supposed to be.

It makes sense to me; and rather it does to others, again, that is their opinion and viewpoint.... I am not saying that I am right, but I am not saying I am wrong either..... it is dependent on the condition whether we are multidimensional beings as SOUL. From a viewpoint of "Past Lives", this would be quite a paradigm shift in western culture. We do not come back as the same personality; but as SOUL perhaps we come back to have different experiences.

EBS
« Last Edit: Oct 12th, 2011, 07:31am by Easternbluestar » User IP Logged

Mysteries are facts yet to be uncovered.
icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1401 on: Oct 12th, 2011, 08:08am »

EBS, I honestly don't see how that would make any difference. The soul is part of the human consciousness, no matter what belief system you follow. If it were to make any difference, I believe that the judgment would be harsher yet, as it would indicate that we are learning nothing despite many lifetimes of experience.

But it still would not distract from where we see humanity now. If you behave a certain way in one realm, chances are high that you will behave the same way in another. And if you don't, that would mean you are unstable and unpredictable, which would be worse yet. I know if no belief system that doesn't advocate harmony and self actualization. I'm sorry, but I cannot see how humanity, as a species, has even begun to be able to even think about having arrived at a level of worthiness.

I can probably put it best like this: when you asked if we are where we should be, that alone should have told you the answer is no. This equates to purchasing a fine piece of merchandise. If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. When humanity has finally arrived, everyone will know. There will be no doubts.
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1402 on: Oct 12th, 2011, 08:55am »

MOKSHA, Clementine launched in 1994 as a joint mission to test equipment in the space environment for SDI, and to do a mineral mapping of the moon. It seems like there was an asteroid involved in the mission as well, but I'm not certain of that. I do know that the probe malfunctioned at some point during the mission though.

I would imagine the reason no images were ever released is because the type of equipment being used was for light not visible to the human eye for the most part. They always have some kind of near visible IR camera for confirmation during this type of experiment, but due to weight considerations these are invariably of low resolution requiring interpretation for the results. Not much to look at in other words. Since they were mineral mapping the surface, I'm sure there were plenty of slides taken though.

If you want to take the government to task for not releasing something? Why don't you kick some emails out to your congressman about the (secret) gun camera footage of the WWII Foo Fighters? Quite a few of us up here have done this. It should be very interesting film, and there's no reason for them to hold it anymore. At the current time all we have are some very grainy pictures snapped by reporters riding in the bombers. Gun cameras always took much higher quality images. Those came on every time they activated their guns, and you know a lot of those fighter pilots tried to shoot them down.

You are familiar with the phenomenon, correct? Balls of light seen by aviators from all sides of the conflict in both theaters of operation? Nobody seemed to have a clue what they were, but the USA compiled a very hefty archive about them. Before we discovered that they made Axis Pilots as nervous as they made our pilots, we thought that they were some kind of secret weapon ................

It's just a thought. But we just might get results on this. That huge reason you conceived about Clementine would be SDI. And no, you won't see anything involved with that program declassified for quite a few decades yet. If ever. Sorry.
User IP Logged

MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4496
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1403 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 06:17am »

I found this link, with photos of some foo-fighters,
the one NASA friend from Apollo 11 was a pilot in this war
when I asked him about the foo-fighters all he said was
his plane was struck by one, he tried to tell me about the possibility of ball lighting, he would never give me a straight answer, I always had to re-ask the question, like, would you be surprised if they were this, or if structures would be found, on this, or that, he always would say, nothing would surprise me anymore.


http://www.santafeghostandhistorytours.com/ufoII.html
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1404 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 07:44am »

Yes, they made all the pilots nervous. And they were far too common to have been ball lightning, that's pretty rare stuff.

My friends and myself suddenly became extremely interested in the phenomenon about six months or so back when it dawned on us that they have gun camera footage of them. More than that, they probably have a lot of it don't they? I've read account after account about fighter pilots trying to shoot one down, so you can bet those cameras were rolling a lot. But I've never seen footage, have you?

On top of that, this happened six decades ago! What reason could they have for not releasing it? Since everybody on both sides were mystified by it, including the leaders, I would really like to see some quality footage of them in action. If there's anything that rates interest in the unexplained arena, the Foo Fighters qualify.
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1405 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 07:54am »

By the way, that's a decent link on them. The author of the page wasn't afraid to point out which pictures were faked. I appreciate that.

Although I don't really know why anyone would fake a still of the Foo Fighters. There are so many of those pictures out there ......
User IP Logged

timetraveler
Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1406 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 10:16am »

I feel honored to be in the company of such intelligent “free thinkers”. I strongly urge you to read my latest book entitled, “The Living Universe” available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

This is what I have been taught;
God is an intelligent energy which cannot be individualized or identified or understood. God is not perfect because the state of perfection does not exist. If anything or anyone is perfect it cannot learn anything further.

In the beginning God was an intelligent Black Energy in the Universe. In order to learn about Itself God created a structured Universe of galaxies and planets. In order to help in the operation and supervision of this Universe, God created Angels. Then, God created Souls to be the mirrors of Itself. God is a student of its own creations just as we are students. When God created our Souls we had God-like powers but we did not understand how to use these powers.[The garden of Eden].

At this time, God put his Angel Jehovah in charge of our Souls to teach us understanding.
Jehovah designed a school for these Souls which was Karma, and reincarnation. In this school positive and negative were used to give the Souls a complete and balanced understanding. War and Peace, Love and Hate are important parts of this curriculum.
Everything that exists is for a teaching and everything is monitored by Angels to be correct for that particular soul’s lesson plan.
Eventually our Souls evolute and graduate to become, Angels.

Irwyn Greif
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2011, 10:49am by timetraveler » User IP Logged

LoriCordini
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 406
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1407 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 12:03pm »

on Oct 11th, 2011, 2:50pm, Easternbluestar wrote:
There are great discussions in this thread with many different viewpoints, but all to help each other perhaps unravel the mystery of life and the forces within our life.

May the Blessings be

EBS


EBS: Beautifully said...with dignity, truth and spiritual depth from the Soul This is indeed the message given to all who reside and have their being throughout all of Existence. You are a Soul Brother....




wink
User IP Logged

"I have walked among the stars, I have talked with the angels and sang their songs." Owl Woman
MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4496
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1408 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 5:27pm »

on Oct 13th, 2011, 10:16am, timetraveler wrote:
I feel honored to be in the company of such intelligent “free thinkers”. I strongly urge you to read my latest book entitled, “The Living Universe” available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

This is what I have been taught;
God is an intelligent energy which cannot be individualized or identified or understood. God is not perfect because the state of perfection does not exist. If anything or anyone is perfect it cannot learn anything further.

In the beginning God was an intelligent Black Energy in the Universe. In order to learn about Itself God created a structured Universe of galaxies and planets. In order to help in the operation and supervision of this Universe, God created Angels. Then, God created Souls to be the mirrors of Itself. God is a student of its own creations just as we are students. When God created our Souls we had God-like powers but we did not understand how to use these powers.[The garden of Eden].

At this time, God put his Angel Jehovah in charge of our Souls to teach us understanding.
Jehovah designed a school for these Souls which was Karma, and reincarnation. In this school positive and negative were used to give the Souls a complete and balanced understanding. War and Peace, Love and Hate are important parts of this curriculum.
Everything that exists is for a teaching and everything is monitored by Angels to be correct for that particular soul’s lesson plan.
Eventually our Souls evolute and graduate to become, Angels.

Irwyn Greif

Irwyn,
you do indeed
have always
had my interest
into UR insight
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4496
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1409 on: Oct 13th, 2011, 5:41pm »

696






http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/law-enforcement-corruption--abuse/chalk-the-police.html
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96  ...  125 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls