Board Logo
« Angels, UFOs, and Psychic »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 11:33am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116  ...  125 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic  (Read 101397 times)
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1695 on: Mar 4th, 2012, 04:24am »

Anyone ever heard the saying; you’re too clever for your own good. Well that’s how I see the human race. All trying to run before they can walk. Lets face it if we ever got a fraction of the energy we are part off we would use it to destroy our self’s. What really amazes me is the difference when we cross over, all the selfishness hate and nastiness just isn’t there and is left behind to rot with the body its just a pity we cannot have that lifestyle now. EBS your life is already set and follows a preordained path and no matter how many times you deviate from your path you still end up on the original path, in other words you have already lived your life, every experience you have has already been and gone. As for the soul it is not connected to any one part of the body, in other words it uses wifi, yip remote control batteries included lol. This is where your real memory is stored , what you get in the brain is but an imprint a carbon copy that you can pick up in any other part of the body. The soul I believe deletes the bad stuff in our life’s but not the carbon copy and that is why no bad memories go with you after your brief stay on this planet. its all quite simple but due to the fact the human race lives by the time zone it created for growing crops etc we have let our self’s be trapped and every thing has to be done and explained yesterday, we do not need to know how the soul works or what awaits us as it will happen just not when you want or say it is to happen. And you will find that you do not need the material life you seek , that’s all only for the space suit and nothing to do with the soul as it needs nothing as it already has it all. This is why people who have suffered NDEs find everything has changed; they no longer feel the need for the material world and crave the high emotional bliss that the world of the soul has to offer. Just sit back and enjoy the ride as it isn’t long before it’s been and gone.
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1696 on: Mar 4th, 2012, 06:27am »

Too clever for your own good would be but a natural side effect of any genetic engineering which was performed on us, if indeed it did happen Hyundisonata. Seeing as how so many things tend to insinuate this from ancient legends to many religions, and even anomalies in scientific fact regarding our genetics, I tend to believe it.

But when one stops to consider the possible ramifications which might happen as a result of a species receiving this much of a "jump start" on evolution, it gives reason to reflect. In our case this would mean that a species which should be at the level of a Chimpanzee, now has the ability to ferret out the secrets of the universe. Along with all the complications caused by the unruly behaviors of a species somewhat lower down the chain. It would be a miracle if they would make it this far.

Which is precisely why I believe it. It is a miracle we've made it this far, is it not?

So how many times have we been bounced back to the Stone Age for our own good?
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1697 on: Mar 4th, 2012, 06:32am »

EBS: here's a bit of reading for you if you're interested:

http://www.orionsarm.com/

It is not really a science site per se', even though many of the concepts come from pure science. It's more like speculative fiction based on hard science. Speculation about a fictional, future universe that's chock full of exotic, futuristic space habitats.
User IP Logged

Easternbluestar
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

A Mystery is a truth yet to be uncovered!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 580
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1698 on: Mar 4th, 2012, 06:46am »

on Mar 4th, 2012, 04:24am, hyundisonata wrote:
Anyone ever heard the saying; you’re too clever for your own good. Well that’s how I see the human race. All trying to run before they can walk. Lets face it if we ever got a fraction of the energy we are part off we would use it to destroy our self’s. What really amazes me is the difference when we cross over, all the selfishness hate and nastiness just isn’t there and is left behind to rot with the body its just a pity we cannot have that lifestyle now. EBS your life is already set and follows a preordained path and no matter how many times you deviate from your path you still end up on the original path, in other words you have already lived your life, every experience you have has already been and gone. As for the soul it is not connected to any one part of the body, in other words it uses wifi, yip remote control batteries included lol. This is where your real memory is stored , what you get in the brain is but an imprint a carbon copy that you can pick up in any other part of the body. The soul I believe deletes the bad stuff in our life’s but not the carbon copy and that is why no bad memories go with you after your brief stay on this planet. its all quite simple but due to the fact the human race lives by the time zone it created for growing crops etc we have let our self’s be trapped and every thing has to be done and explained yesterday, we do not need to know how the soul works or what awaits us as it will happen just not when you want or say it is to happen. And you will find that you do not need the material life you seek , that’s all only for the space suit and nothing to do with the soul as it needs nothing as it already has it all. This is why people who have suffered NDEs find everything has changed; they no longer feel the need for the material world and crave the high emotional bliss that the world of the soul has to offer. Just sit back and enjoy the ride as it isn’t long before it’s been and gone.


Hyundaisonata,

I did have an NDE back in 1990, and that day was a real ephinany(sp?) for me; as I had glimpses of something that I can only call divine love or universal acceptance that permeated every part of my spiritual body. What was once important to me prior to that NDE moment (career, material gain, social status, etc) took a 180 degree turn as of since that time, what is really important, is LOVE. I believe we as souls are all part of the same universal fabric, and if we think of God as the mothership; we are all the small boats that sail to and from this mothership. I borrow this term from Gary Zukav who authored "Seat of the Soul" which is a very good read, for anyone who has never read this book.

I believe our best teacher resides within each of us........ being our intuition. If we learn to pay close attention to our intuition, it rarely, if ever, would let us down. It is that internal compass that always leads us in the right direction. How often in life does a person set aside their intuitive thought(s) to second guessing ourself? I know in my own experience I had listened to that inner voice in the first place, it always seems to be around 100 percent correct.

Since the time I started to really listen to that inner voice, and try to live by that inner voice that speaks to me, my life seems to have been more in harmony between mind, body, and spirit.

Perhaps that is why great inventors garner so much success..... as they often achieve things that everyone else tells them is impossible! But with the ability to listen to that inner voice that speaks to them, and if they persist with what ever that inner voice project tells them, they often will find success; far beyond what even they could imagine!

I believe we have the power....and often that power is within us already. The challenge often more than not, is paying close attention to that inner voice, despite all the negativity others will try to throw into the thoughts or ideas.

Just reading many postings in this particular thread on Angels, UFO and Psychic; there has been a multitude of great ideas, sharing of knowledge and despite all the world negativity, there is lots of positive hope, much of that hope already within each and everyone of us.

Perhaps, one of the greatest challenges human's face, is bringing the inventions, perceptions and ideas from the inner worlds out to the physical world. Most inventions and ideas are born in the inner worlds of thought and spirit; and meeting the challenges to bring that to everyday life is a difficult faculty to master. With that being said, we truly are all masters of our own fate, at least to some degree, if not all.

Does that resonate to anything you have experienced?

EBS
User IP Logged

Mysteries are facts yet to be uncovered.
Easternbluestar
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

A Mystery is a truth yet to be uncovered!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 580
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1699 on: Mar 4th, 2012, 06:52am »

on Mar 4th, 2012, 06:32am, icepick wrote:
EBS: here's a bit of reading for you if you're interested:

http://www.orionsarm.com/

It is not really a science site per se', even though many of the concepts come from pure science. It's more like speculative fiction based on hard science. Speculation about a fictional, future universe that's chock full of exotic, futuristic space habitats.


Icepick,

Thanks for the link; it looks very interesting and I have bookmarked the page for future reference. When I get chance, I will have to explore that site..... and thank you for sharing the link.

EBS
User IP Logged

Mysteries are facts yet to be uncovered.
icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1700 on: Mar 4th, 2012, 07:19am »

It is my pleasure EBS. I thought it might be a good site for you to investigate.

Reading that last post about your hypnosis sessions, I began to suspect the hypnotist might have exposed a talent in you which is pretty rare. I think you might be one of those individuals who has a gift for observing where things have been, where they are now, what has been developing, and adding the whole thing together and seeing the logical results therein.

In other words, you didn't imagine that if this should prove to be the case. Rather it would be something you subconsciously deducted at some point in time. It certainly has that ring to it.

This is a gift, not something which can be taught. BTW, you can also make a lot of money with it in case you might be interested. Not many people have the ability to juggle the variables like that.
User IP Logged

timetraveler
Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Some UFOs are angelic !!!

ICQ YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1539
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1701 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 1:00pm »

On March 8, 2012 there was a program on television on the history channel which dealt with UFOs and
alien engineering. I was disappointed at the great amount of inaccurracies and deficiencies in theory
and logic that was presented.
1. They did not accurately explain how the force of gravity and inertia was overcome by the UFOs in
their high-speed maneuvers.
2. They did not accurately explain the propulsion system involved.
3. They did not accurately explain the fuel system necessary for long flights across the universe.
4. They incorrectly described the nature and structure of the crew operating the UFOs.
5. The program also mentioned the law of physics that, "a body in motion tends to remain motion
whereas a body at rest tends to remain at rest". This law of physics does not pertain to the flight
patterns of UFOs.
6. This program could not explain how the UFOs are able to travel across the universe.
7. I would be very happy to brainstorm and share my knowledge of UFOs with any qualified Air Force
technician or aerodynamics physicist.


Irwyn
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2012, 1:12pm by timetraveler » User IP Logged

jm57
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 765
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1702 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 3:39pm »

I watched the same program,timetraveler.BTW,it is a re-run.
Simple hypothetical conjecture with a bit of science thrown in to boot,nothing more than that.
User IP Logged

LoriCordini
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 406
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1703 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 4:26pm »

It's a pretty tough call when we all start talking about evolution chimps etc. I honestly think if we didn't think so hard we would be better off. When I mean think, I don't be progressive analysis of technology or spiritual processing. Why humans make it all so overly difficult boggles my mind!
1. We are only part animal
2. We are Light Beings in an animal body, because that's what needs to take place if we are to dwell on this planet...the old "when in Roman" idea.
3. As the body deteriorates it is evident we will no longer need it, so more attention needs to be given to preparing to "go back home" to the world of our Light Being existence.

I don't know what that is so hard for people to understand and why relilgions, of all people, don't get it.
User IP Logged

"I have walked among the stars, I have talked with the angels and sang their songs." Owl Woman
LoriCordini
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 406
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1704 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 4:43pm »

[


I have not had an NDE, but been associated with a variety of off-world species all of my life, but with particular the “Mantis” people, who are the highest spiritually evolved Beings. Because of my association I have been to other worlds, given knowledge of understanding. And what I have to say about all you have written in this particular post is
“YES YES YES.” My dear friends I wish I could convince those who haven’t had an experience or contact how simple it is to “catch on”….but it is up to each individual to let go of their “animal-earthbound” thinking and meditate…meditate….meditate on what Unconditional Love really is and means…then the door will open and you will fly right on through!!!! -lori

EBS says it so wll. I have lived with this undersdtanding all of earthly life so I feel so difficiult sometimes to help people understand how simple unconditional love is.

THANK YOUB EBS THANK YOU!!!

User IP Logged

"I have walked among the stars, I have talked with the angels and sang their songs." Owl Woman
LoriCordini
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 406
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1705 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 4:47pm »

on Mar 8th, 2012, 1:00pm, timetraveler wrote:
On March 8, 2012 there was a program on television on the history channel which dealt with UFOs and
alien engineering. I was disappointed at the great amount of inaccurracies and deficiencies in theory
and logic that was presented.
1. They did not accurately explain how the force of gravity and inertia was overcome by the UFOs in
their high-speed maneuvers.
2. They did not accurately explain the propulsion system involved.

That probably won't ever happen as long as those in charge are so full of EGO that human perspectives they can let go of. You can always try Irwyn, it's like trying to explain to someone that I don't have white skin....that I a LIGHT Being.....I don't know if I explained my meaning well
3. They did not accurately explain the fuel system necessary for long flights across the universe.
4. They incorrectly described the nature and structure of the crew operating the UFOs.
5. The program also mentioned the law of physics that, "a body in motion tends to remain motion
whereas a body at rest tends to remain at rest". This law of physics does not pertain to the flight
patterns of UFOs.
6. This program could not explain how the UFOs are able to travel across the universe.
7. I would be very happy to brainstorm and share my knowledge of UFOs with any qualified Air Force
technician or aerodynamics physicist.


Irwyn
User IP Logged

"I have walked among the stars, I have talked with the angels and sang their songs." Owl Woman
LoriCordini
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 406
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1706 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 4:49pm »

Irwyn I responded to you, but only got your quote! Something is screwy...so I am not going to try it all again.
Night folks!!
User IP Logged

"I have walked among the stars, I have talked with the angels and sang their songs." Owl Woman
UPBOB
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 94
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1707 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 6:09pm »

EBS & Icepic

The visions that you (EBS) saw under hypnosis are exactly why critics are so disbelieving about anything coming from a hypnotic trance. Icepic, you raise a very valid point about possible influence from deliberate or unintentional suggestion by the hypnotist. The fact that EBS was not into science fiction, in my experience, would lend greater validity to his "vision" . Could the hypnotist "suggest" that he have a certain type pf dream? Of course, which is the foundation of most of the sceptics objections. Obviously the ethics of the hypnotist need to be examined in that situation, as a factor of validity of the vision. Even psychic experiences under hypnosis are subject to the same vetting. Developed psychic abilities from hypnotic enhancement are something else entirely and can be judged best by the individual experiencing them.
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1708 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 11:15pm »

on Mar 8th, 2012, 1:00pm, timetraveler wrote:
On March 8, 2012 there was a program on television on the history channel which dealt with UFOs and
alien engineering. I was disappointed at the great amount of inaccurracies and deficiencies in theory
and logic that was presented.
1. They did not accurately explain how the force of gravity and inertia was overcome by the UFOs in
their high-speed maneuvers.
2. They did not accurately explain the propulsion system involved.
3. They did not accurately explain the fuel system necessary for long flights across the universe.
4. They incorrectly described the nature and structure of the crew operating the UFOs.
5. The program also mentioned the law of physics that, "a body in motion tends to remain motion
whereas a body at rest tends to remain at rest". This law of physics does not pertain to the flight
patterns of UFOs.
6. This program could not explain how the UFOs are able to travel across the universe.
7. I would be very happy to brainstorm and share my knowledge of UFOs with any qualified Air Force
technician or aerodynamics physicist.


Irwyn


Pssst ....... Timetraveler:

http://dipoleantigravity.blogspot.com/2007/04/is-space-travel-possible-using-this.html

One relatively unknown area of propulsion research. It's far too technical for the average documentary.
User IP Logged

icepick
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5931
xx Re: Angels, UFOs, and Psychic
« Reply #1709 on: Mar 8th, 2012, 11:28pm »

on Mar 8th, 2012, 6:09pm, UPBOB wrote:
EBS & Icepic

The visions that you (EBS) saw under hypnosis are exactly why critics are so disbelieving about anything coming from a hypnotic trance. Icepic, you raise a very valid point about possible influence from deliberate or unintentional suggestion by the hypnotist. The fact that EBS was not into science fiction, in my experience, would lend greater validity to his "vision" . Could the hypnotist "suggest" that he have a certain type pf dream? Of course, which is the foundation of most of the sceptics objections. Obviously the ethics of the hypnotist need to be examined in that situation, as a factor of validity of the vision. Even psychic experiences under hypnosis are subject to the same vetting. Developed psychic abilities from hypnotic enhancement are something else entirely and can be judged best by the individual experiencing them.


Yes, I noted that there may be a high level of credibility to the experience EBS had. But do not allow that to detract from the other possibility. EBS might possess a talent which very few people have.

The sheer level of detail which EBS listed ......... are you aware that physicists routinely use an entire think tank to arrive at conclusions so complete? Does this mean that the experience was a true vision? Or simply the result of an extremely logical, thinking mind? EBS has posted many things on this board suggesting the latter may be the case. In either event, all concepts posted by EBS are valid. The opinion is yours to form. I am going to with hold mine until I read more postings by EBS in such areas. If EBS does possess this rare deductive talent, I wish to encourage it. Any posts by such an individual would only prove much food for thought.

EBS; in case you misunderstood me, this is where I was coming from. You might possess a rare talent. What's your opinion on this?
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116  ...  125 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls