Board Logo
« What music are you listening to now? »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 19th, 2017, 11:11pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209  ...  285 Notify Send Topic Print
 veryhotthread  Author  Topic: What music are you listening to now?  (Read 32009 times)
Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2706
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3090 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 4:02pm »

It's apparent that at least one of the MOD's did a hatchet job on the view count with this thread --- Same as one did on one of my own threads, over at "Aliens...what do they look like?"

An answer for a reason is called for...

Mods huh
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2016, 4:07pm by Erno86 » User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
GhostofEd
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know, I'm like a smart person


PM


Posts: 1389
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3091 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 4:10pm »

on Jul 12th, 2016, 4:02pm, Erno86 wrote:
It's apparent that one of the MOD's did a hatchet job on the view count with this thread --- Same as one did on one of my own threads, over at "Aliens...what do they look like?"

An answer for a reason is called for...

Mods huh

Why would a mod do that? It's not like this is a super important thread that someone would want to mess with a view count. This has happened before on the forum most likely some glitch in conforums software. Apparently not considered a big enough deal for someone to troubleshoot and fix. Sometimes stuff just happens and not worth fretting over.
User IP Logged

"The concept of shaking hands is absolutely terrible, and statistically Ive been proven right."

~ D. Trump 2004
MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4413
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3092 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 4:27pm »

on Jul 12th, 2016, 4:10pm, GhostofEd wrote:
Why would a mod do that? It's not like this is a super important thread that someone would want to mess with a view count. This has happened before on the forum most likely some glitch in conforums software. Apparently not considered a big enough deal for someone to troubleshoot and fix. Sometimes stuff just happens and not worth fretting over.


I suspect it is a machine problem,
when I visit a certain thread,
I kept count, the machine counts more than it should,
I'm not sure how a machine, would fix this,
and HAL would the machine even care,
would it be worse if it did, or did not?

This was good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aBGmydBRpY

and if you like drums grin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dspkh4D0DqE
.
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
ZETAR
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8144
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3093 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 4:57pm »

ERNO,

TO WIT:

"It's apparent that at least one of the MOD's did a hatchet job on the view count with this thread --- Same as one did on one of my own threads, over at "Aliens...what do they look like?"

An answer for a reason is called for"

A GOOD QUESTION ~ BUT THEN AGAIN ~ WHAT WOULD ANY MOD GAIN BY DOING SO rolleyes ~ HAVING SAID THAT ~ THIS DISPLACED RECOUNT ON SEVERAL TOPICS SEEMS TO BE EITHER A GHOST IN THE CASEBOOK/CONFORUMS MACHINE OR...I HAD ON >>> HEY...IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS? << IN THE LATEST UFO REPORTS WHICH WAS STARTED ON >>> Thread started on: Jun 29th, 2008, 8:04pm <<< ~ WHICH HAD CLOSE TO 50,000 VIEWS AT ONE JUNCTURE ~ ALL OF A SUDDEN...THE VIEW COUNT WENT TO 5000 AND CHANGE (AT THE TIME ~ I WAS THINKING MUCH LIKE YOU) ~ THIS HAS HAPPENED 2 OR 3 TIMES ON MY THREAD ~ NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY. WHETHER SUCH IS A SOFTWARE GLITCH OR SUMPTIN/SOMEONE INTERFERING WITH THE POPULARITY COUNT OF A PARTICULAR TOPIC ~ I'LL LEAVE IT TO YOU TO DRAW SUCH CONCLUSION ~ OBVIOUSLY...THOSE WHOM COME HERE LOOK FOR THE THREADS/TOPICS WHICH HAVE A BLOSSOMED VIEW COUNT ~ IF SUCH IS FURTHER TO DISUADE THOSE FROM VIEWING A PARTICULAR THREAD/TOPIC ~ I'LL FURTHER SUGGEST THAT YOU DRAW THAT CONCLUSION AS WELL ~ I WILL REMIND YOU...WE'VE HAD AN ENTIRE THREAD REMOVED ~ CONFORUMS PERSONNEL COULDN'T EXPLAIN THAT PARTICULAR LOSS OF AN ENTIRE THREAD ~ SOOOOO ~ AGAIN ~ YOU MAY DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.

User Image

I'VE CONCLUDED IT'S THE >>> WAL-MART ROLLBACK SYNDROME <<< cool

SHALOM...Z
« Last Edit: Jul 12th, 2016, 4:57pm by ZETAR » User IP Logged

GREAT SPIRITS ALWAYS ENCOUNTER THE MOST VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS E=MC2
MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4413
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3094 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 5:07pm »

It's been awhile seen I watched this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Htzmxg0ms

grin

where does my view count go.
tongue

should i care
kiss
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
WingsofCrystal
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11899
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3095 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 6:23pm »

on Jul 12th, 2016, 5:07pm, MOKSHA wrote:
It's been awhile seen I watched this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8Htzmxg0ms

grin

where does my view count go.
tongue

should i care
kiss


Hey grin

It rolls over after a certain number and starts over again.

Crystal


User IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc
MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4413
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3096 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 6:41pm »

grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin grin

how many




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa9x9fZBtY

Mkw
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4413
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3097 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 7:35pm »




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSv_m2YQ_Ik&t=0s


.
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
GhostofEd
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You know, I'm like a smart person


PM


Posts: 1389
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3098 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 7:55pm »

on Jul 12th, 2016, 6:23pm, WingsofCrystal wrote:
Hey grin

It rolls over after a certain number and starts over again.

Crystal

I think we are caught in a recurrent repeating time loop regressive reset phenomenon (RRTLRRP). The counter is not actually changing but those viewing it are transported back to a different time prior to the count it was remembered at when first visited. Hence the count appears lower than what was previously viewed prior to the RRTLRRP. Afterwards the viewer experiences a deja vu where they recall the count as being higher but because it is after the fact it cancels the actual count recollection. The end result is that all present and future viewers see a count lower vs. to what it was prior to the RRTLRRP. I'm pretty confident I am correct.
User IP Logged

"The concept of shaking hands is absolutely terrible, and statistically Ive been proven right."

~ D. Trump 2004
Sys_Config
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Amigos


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 5014
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3099 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 8:13pm »

Smersh founded this august thread yet he has never complained once . stoically.Job like.... He took it like a man.
1 million views which even Crystal has achieved I am certain racked up easily.
She too has been most graceful every time she was rolled over too.

Its..Its inspiring I tell you.
Whether its Time travelers..Levs ghost in the machine..we can get thru this.
shocked
User IP Logged

Breaking the Matrix ..More than UFO related..Its Life Related
http://ufotrail.blogspot.com/
LoneGunMan
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sgt. Major of the Deadly,Evil, Reptilian Hunters of America


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3326
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3100 on: Jul 12th, 2016, 10:20pm »

Sys!!! grin grin grin

Lone
User IP Logged

De Opresso Libre! I Have Been many Men, In Many Times, I Shall Be Again!
\"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.\"
Plutarch



Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1752
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3101 on: Jul 13th, 2016, 12:01am »



laugh grin
User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
Cliff-67
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1752
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3102 on: Jul 13th, 2016, 08:11am »

BIG WHEEL KEEP ON TURNIN.......

PROUD MARY KEEPS ON BURNIN'
cool

ROLLIN'......

ROLLIN'......

ROLLIN' ON THE RIVER wink

kiss

User IP Logged

TRILLIONS AND TRILLIONS.........................................>>>OO

GUSTATUS SIMILIS PULLUS
Erno86
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2706
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3103 on: Jul 13th, 2016, 3:43pm »

on Jul 12th, 2016, 4:57pm, ZETAR wrote:
ERNO,

TO WIT:

"It's apparent that at least one of the MOD's did a hatchet job on the view count with this thread --- Same as one did on one of my own threads, over at "Aliens...what do they look like?"

An answer for a reason is called for"

A GOOD QUESTION ~ BUT THEN AGAIN ~ WHAT WOULD ANY MOD GAIN BY DOING SO rolleyes ~ HAVING SAID THAT ~ THIS DISPLACED RECOUNT ON SEVERAL TOPICS SEEMS TO BE EITHER A GHOST IN THE CASEBOOK/CONFORUMS MACHINE OR...I HAD ON >>> HEY...IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS? << IN THE LATEST UFO REPORTS WHICH WAS STARTED ON >>> Thread started on: Jun 29th, 2008, 8:04pm <<< ~ WHICH HAD CLOSE TO 50,000 VIEWS AT ONE JUNCTURE ~ ALL OF A SUDDEN...THE VIEW COUNT WENT TO 5000 AND CHANGE (AT THE TIME ~ I WAS THINKING MUCH LIKE YOU) ~ THIS HAS HAPPENED 2 OR 3 TIMES ON MY THREAD ~ NOW THE QUESTION IS WHY. WHETHER SUCH IS A SOFTWARE GLITCH OR SUMPTIN/SOMEONE INTERFERING WITH THE POPULARITY COUNT OF A PARTICULAR TOPIC ~ I'LL LEAVE IT TO YOU TO DRAW SUCH CONCLUSION ~ OBVIOUSLY...THOSE WHOM COME HERE LOOK FOR THE THREADS/TOPICS WHICH HAVE A BLOSSOMED VIEW COUNT ~ IF SUCH IS FURTHER TO DISUADE THOSE FROM VIEWING A PARTICULAR THREAD/TOPIC ~ I'LL FURTHER SUGGEST THAT YOU DRAW THAT CONCLUSION AS WELL ~ I WILL REMIND YOU...WE'VE HAD AN ENTIRE THREAD REMOVED ~ CONFORUMS PERSONNEL COULDN'T EXPLAIN THAT PARTICULAR LOSS OF AN ENTIRE THREAD ~ SOOOOO ~ AGAIN ~ YOU MAY DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.

User Image

I'VE CONCLUDED IT'S THE >>> WAL-MART ROLLBACK SYNDROME <<< cool

SHALOM...Z


Casebook is even taking this thread off the permanent front page Off-Topic News list.

I vote we take Carol's " UFO's versus demonic forces" thread, over at General UFO & Aliens board off the permanent front page list as well. grin
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2016, 3:48pm by Erno86 » User IP Logged

"It would be unsatisfactory, in my opinion, if a world without matter were possible."

Albert Einstein
WingsofCrystal
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 11899
xx Re: What music are you listening to now?
« Reply #3104 on: Jul 13th, 2016, 5:16pm »

on Jul 12th, 2016, 8:13pm, Sys_Config wrote:
Smersh founded this august thread yet he has never complained once . stoically.Job like.... He took it like a man.
1 million views which even Crystal has achieved I am certain racked up easily.
She too has been most graceful every time she was rolled over too.

Its..Its inspiring I tell you.
Whether its Time travelers..Levs ghost in the machine..we can get thru this.
shocked



grin

cool


User IP Logged

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VkrUG3OrPc
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209  ...  285 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls