Board Logo
« What's the difference between contrail & chemtral »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
May 25th, 2017, 5:01pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: What's the difference between contrail & chemtral  (Read 3455 times)
Raziel
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 62
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #30 on: Jan 25th, 2011, 04:40am »

And some of us have common sense...

The only difference between contrails and 'chemtrails' is the person describing them.
User IP Logged

Firebird56
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #31 on: Feb 7th, 2012, 12:09pm »

on Dec 19th, 2010, 06:54am, agent Scully wrote:
Aviation enthusiasts are, as you say, incredibly dedicated peeps. They probably know more about the general aviation scene than aviation professionals, who generally stick to their specialities.


Never a truer word spoken. I'm often staggered at the depth of knowledge displayed by spotters. Stay away from train spotters though. They really are odd - might I venture... even 'other wordly'? shocked
User IP Logged

Firebird56
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #32 on: Feb 7th, 2012, 12:21pm »

on Jan 22nd, 2011, 08:59am, Seeker wrote:
The biggest difference (other than the way they look!) is that ordinary contrails do not produce clouding up of the sky and almost immediate rain.


Yes they do. If you get enough concentrated contrails at differing altitudes then weather can be affected. In effect clouds have been created, and with clouds goes... rain. It's not a conspiracy, just basic met.

Yes, there is something going on, but this ain't it. I wish ufologists would stop jamming their own net with self-generated countermeasures.

User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #33 on: Feb 8th, 2012, 1:46pm »

Lol and the armchair experts come out to play (anonymously of course) and as usual they would have you believe via smart ass comments that they are always correct and their precious governments would never stoop so low as to spray poisons over your head. How dare we nutters who draw attention to such as chem spraying have the audacity to say different lol. Sorry people but I suggest you look at this link, ok its years since the incident happened and it took years for it to be disclosed so no doubt they will have refined their testing process and again no doubt it will be years before we get a clue to it ever happening or it could just be the fact that they hope they will never have to explain depending on what they are doing to us. And by the way I am ex RAF Marham Norfolk yes good old Vulcanís so shove your pilotís licence where the sun doesnít shine. Unless you have done a chemical sample of the air space in question then you are just as much in the dark as us loonies.
http://www.nr23.net/govt/spray.htm
User IP Logged

Smersh
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1854
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #34 on: Feb 8th, 2012, 2:24pm »

on Feb 8th, 2012, 1:46pm, hyundisonata wrote:
... http://www.nr23.net/govt/spray.htm


Old news Hyundi - which in fact relates to exactly the same story in the Guardian that I linked myself on page 2 of this very thread we're posting in:

Millions were in germ war tests

But please explain how some germ warfare experiments by the military equates to thousands of commercial passenger aircraft around the world, flying over our heads daily and routinely spraying chemicals over the population below, including over family and friends of crews of said aircraft and all the thousands and thousands of people, both in the air and in support on the ground, involved in this vast conspiracy are prevented from blowing the whistle about it?

Because that is the ridiculous allegation made by the "chemtrail" enthusiasts.
User IP Logged

http://www.cosmophobia.org/

Pobody's nerfect.
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #35 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 05:06am »

Playing down the link only shows that you are close minded on the subject, the link indicates that they have done such and would not think twice about doing it again. As for the passenger aircraft, who knows? Personally I would just say it was military. I believe it to be real and what worries me is the reason behind it. My own thoughts are on the damage CFCs caused and is now out of control and this is a feeble attempt to clean or slow down the oncoming disaster that is growing in our atmosphere. The damage by CFC will not go away just because we stopped using them, chlorine just keeps feeding and growing so I have the feeling that this is the reason behind the spraying and itís a case of harm the few to save many.
User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #36 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 05:27am »

Here is a perfect example of what chem spraying looks like, this was on a Sunday morning. We had beautiful blue skies then it started and within two hours they painted the sky white, now I donít know about where you live but here on a Sunday there are very few aircraft most being such as the London shuttle ect then all of a sudden you get this onslaught of aircraft all similar and normally white dumping this rubbish above your head. If this happened most Sundays you could argue the con trail statement but as it is out of the norm for this area it is not a viable argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XxzpbPHZBY
smersh this attitude that it is ok to spray the public because it carries the title in case of warfare is wrong, put it this way if I walked up to you in the street and sprayed lets say pepper spray in your face with the excuse I just wanted to know it worked in case I was attacked you would scream blue murder yet you condone the mod doing exactly that, wrong attitude dude.
User IP Logged

Smersh
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1854
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #37 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 05:56am »

on Feb 9th, 2012, 05:06am, hyundisonata wrote:
... As for the passenger aircraft, who knows? ...


I know for a start, because I spent 28 years in the industry in engineering and attended daily operational meetings chaired by the chief engineer of the World's Favourite Airline.

on Feb 9th, 2012, 05:06am, hyundisonata wrote:
... Personally I would just say it was military ...


What, thousands of military aircraft all around the world flying overhead every day and spraying chemicals, and this has been going on since about the 1940s or something? Because contrails have been visible in the sky ever since aircraft have been able to fly high enough to make them.

on Feb 9th, 2012, 05:27am, hyundisonata wrote:
Here is a perfect example of what chem spraying looks like, this was on a Sunday morning. We had beautiful blue skies then it started and within two hours they painted the sky white ...


I just watched about the first minute of that 11 minute video. Once again, ordinary contrails which have lingered in the sky and started to spread wide, because the atmospheric conditions that day were conducive to that happening.

on Feb 9th, 2012, 05:27am, hyundisonata wrote:
... smersh this attitude that it is ok to spray the public because it carries the title in case of warfare is wrong ...


Where did I say it was "ok?"
User IP Logged

http://www.cosmophobia.org/

Pobody's nerfect.
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #38 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 2:28pm »

Lol lol your contempt stinks. Only one minute and you know it all and disregard the fact that on a Sunday in that area there is very little activity, if you had taken time to watch the whole video you would have seen clearly that the activity was quite abundant. Lol some investigator you would make, sure you do not work for some disinformation agency. Yip defiantly a closed mind.
User IP Logged

Smersh
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1854
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #39 on: Feb 9th, 2012, 3:59pm »

on Feb 9th, 2012, 2:28pm, hyundisonata wrote:
Lol lol your contempt stinks. Only one minute and you know it all and disregard the fact that on a Sunday in that area there is very little activity, if you had taken time to watch the whole video you would have seen clearly that the activity was quite abundant ...


Sorry Hyundi but I'm not going to sit and watch an 11 minute video that I know is just contrails after I have watched the first minute of it. Please tell me the time on the video in which you believe there are chemtrails and I will go and watch that part of it.

on Feb 9th, 2012, 2:28pm, hyundisonata wrote:
... Lol some investigator you would make ...


But there is nothing worth investigating.

on Feb 9th, 2012, 2:28pm, hyundisonata wrote:
sure you do not work for some disinformation agency


Oh here we go, the old, old accusation from conspiracy theorists, about anyone who posts plain common sense and standard science being a "dis-info agent working for the government" or something, because they can't actually debate the topic itself and use that as a cop-out. I happen to be a retired airline employee living on a small pension. I could accuse you of being a dis-info agent as well couldn't I? Somebody who has an agenda against governments in trying to paint a picture of a massive "chemtrail coverup" or something?

on Feb 9th, 2012, 2:28pm, hyundisonata wrote:
Yip defiantly a closed mind.


Having an open mind is fine but I didn't spend 28 years of my life working in an industry, expecting to be "educated" by somebody who has never worked in that industry and does not know what they are talking about. There are plenty of unexplained UFO cases that I am very interested in and and firmly believe in the possibility of alien visitation.

Incidentally, the author Terry Pratchett made a good comment about open minds: "The trouble with an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."

But now I suppose you will come back with another post, in which you have ignored the questions I asked about thousands of aircraft daily spraying chemicals and explaining how that works in practice, because you don't in fact actually READ the posts of others properly do you? Because if you did you would have known that I wasn't condoning the germ warfare experiments at all, that I already posted about them on the previous page and I was just pointing out that they did evidently take place.

But oh no, you have to try to accuse me of being something I'm not and mislead others reading this thread in the process, with comments such as:

on Feb 9th, 2012, 2:28pm, hyundisonata wrote:
... if I walked up to you in the street and sprayed lets say pepper spray in your face with the excuse I just wanted to know it worked in case I was attacked you would scream blue murder yet you condone the mod doing exactly that, wrong attitude dude."


rolleyes
User IP Logged

http://www.cosmophobia.org/

Pobody's nerfect.
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #40 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 04:19am »

Lol smersh get of your high horse, the point is you state clearly that it is con trail. To do so you need evidence and you just like the rest of us do not have said evidence, ok you lay claim to being an expert and maybe you are. problem again like the rest of us is that we do not know if your telling the truth as again like the majority here you are anonymous, just a faceless nameless person laying claims .you keep referring to civilian aircraft lol I donít know or say they are spraying but I do know from the governments records that the military spray and have made it clear that we havenít a say in it, its no different from abductions yes done without consent. No one is disclaiming con trails as we know they exist, what I am saying no doubt like all the other loonies is that it is different not only in its behaviour pattern but in the simple fact that lets say on an average day you have twenty aircraft fly over you and you get to recognise the daily pattern then one day you have not only the usual pattern but added aircraft flying outside the normal flight paths leaving heavy trails would you not question it. It is ok claiming to be an expert but even the experts get it wrong no one is perfect. Now letís just say I am right, yes humour me. What if my line of thinking is the right one and that is we have a problem in our atmosphere, do you honestly believe going by the MODs past record that they would inform the public, not a hope in hell and to be honest I would agree with them as the panic mongers would have a field day. We all know the aircraft that can carry out such an operation exist, we know the equipment exist, we know the chemicals exist so whatís to stop them, morals. Again not a hope in hell lol as they have already done so. Your disclaimer sound more like misplaced loyalty than expertise as you rule out possibility.
And as jimmy smith quotes, you only need reasonable doubt in a British court of law.
User IP Logged

HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #41 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 07:40am »

Hyundisonata,

It may help if you can give us one clear, logical reason why anyone would want to spray any kind of chemical on people.

What is the point ?

We have enough problems when some crop sprayer gets the wind wrong and the overspray lands on houses.

I have to go with Smersh and say that I have absulutely no reason to doubt that all the stuff we see is condensation from the jets.

I live quite close to a VOR beacon. So I get to see lots of trails. Some stay as a pair of thin continous lines, some break up and fade away, some smear out and cover huge areas. Nothing sinister in any of it.

HAL
« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2012, 07:43am by HAL9000 » User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #42 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 2:35pm »

You would have to ask the MOD that question HAL as they have and no doubt will in the future spray us. As for chem spraying I would not go along the lines that it is a direct spay on humanity, what I claim it could be is for the protection of humanity. This is the big problem, we do not know if they are spraying or are not spraying. But a lot points to this being a true action but we still do not know the reason for said action we can only surmise. I personally believe it to be some sort of attempt at repairing the damage caused by pollution, our atmosphere is severely sick because of our past actions and as much as I do not like or trust the worlds governments common sense would dictate that some plan of action has been implemented. Such as chlorine will not go away but keep growing and feeding on ozone, the more it feeds the bigger it gets so higher increase in such as cancer plus a lot more serious problems. So yes HAL spraying would be a logical action.
User IP Logged

Smersh
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1854
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #43 on: Feb 10th, 2012, 7:51pm »

Ok Hyundi, even though I have been posting on this forum for about 5 years now, in a whole variety of topics and not just chemtrails, you believe it's possible (or perhaps you are just a wind-up merchant who does not believe it really) I could be a paid dis-information agent, working for the "NWO" or the illuminati or David Cameron and Nick Clegg's govt or something. Well nothing I can say will make you change that view so I won't even bother and it doesn't particulary worry me anyway - that's just life I guess.

You ask me for proof that the "chemtrails" you believe you see in the sky are really just ordinary contrails and not just myself, but plenty of others have already posted plenty of science in this and other chemtrail threads to back all that up. But in spite of all that you still want proof.

In actual fact, the onus is not on the chemtrail skeptics to provide proof - the onus is on the chemtrail believers to provide proof, because fantastic claims require fantastic evidence and you still have not explained IN DETAIL how thousands of aircraft, whether military, civil or a combination of both, flying around the world daily for the last 60 or 70 years and spraying chemicals over the heads of their own relatives and friends, in a massive conspiracy involving hundreds of thousands (millions even) of people works in practice.

Anyway, here is a site which provides all the evidence you need which shows that what you see in the sky are just ordinary contrails. I suppose you will say it's a site that's been put up by dis-info agents in order to mis-inform the public, but I cannot help it if you are so close-minded that you can't see plain common sense. Here is the site:

http://contrailscience.com/

(EDIT) Sorry if I didn't reply to your last two posts properly but I have read them. However, the above is the gist of what I feel I need to say at this point. Long live the Loch Ness Monster. wink
« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2012, 8:09pm by Smersh » User IP Logged

http://www.cosmophobia.org/

Pobody's nerfect.
hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #44 on: Feb 11th, 2012, 05:13am »

Quite a good link smersh if you want to know about con trails, they actually do not to bad in debunking chem trails. That is until they fall flat on their face, they make it sound plausible. Been talking about geo engineering for sixty years but never done it lol, they make it sound as fact when we already know that governments have already sprayed the public, ok they can cop out by saying they only state geo engineering .again how do they know it has never been done, thatís right their governments say so . Like your self the old adage it isnít up to the skeptic to prove anything lol. The site proves nothing bar the fact con trails exist, the only so called proof that they put forward for chem trails being false is what they have been told and that is only on faith that the people telling them are being truthful and we all know from history that the elected are born liars. Of course I explained the reason for the military spraying over their families heads, I stated I do not believe it is to harm. If a RAF pilot is dumping this stuff in the belief it is saving the world then he will have no reason to disclose said information as he believes it harmless to the public and being the good soldier will follow orders plus the fact he no doubt will have signed the official secrets act. Donít know if you have been in the forces but if your told to do something you do it, it is not your place to question why yours is to do or die. Your so positive in your claim but tell me this, if chemicals where added to contrail vapour would it look any different, nope. You like the rest of us do not know you can only surmise in what story you take to be the truth.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls