Board Logo
« What's the difference between contrail & chemtral »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 27th, 2017, 8:59pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: What's the difference between contrail & chemtral  (Read 3685 times)
Firebird56
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #45 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 01:32am »

on Feb 11th, 2012, 05:13am, hyundisonata wrote:
Donít know if you have been in the forces but if your told to do something you do it.


No you don't. You resign your commission and go straight to the Daily Mail. Do you seriously think the MoD has the wherewithall to carry out this fantasy? They couldn't organise a proverbial night out in a brewery. They 'might' have been able to have done this half a century ago, but not now. Audits, costing, H&S risk assessments etc. The infrastructure has been massively depleted since your 'Vulcan days'* in the land of the web-footed in-breds. We no longer have the airfields, the kit, men, or money to pull off such a stunt - even if it were plausible or necessary.

Now stop it and take your tablets. wink

*Vulcans were never based at Marham.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2012, 01:37am by Firebird56 » User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #46 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 03:51am »

Right your correct sorry old bean lol B/S, I suppose you believe that the coordinated attack on Libya was just fantasy. Didnít happen as we do not have the staff or aircraft. Yes the days have arrived where technology used needs less manpower but this does not mean the infrastructure is not there. As for quitting and blowing the gaff, again old bean money comes first and unless they are going to get a hefty cash sum for disclosing the truth then the trap stays firmly shut and the pension collected. I think you should stop reading the rubbish such as the daily mail prints or any other gutter press as what they do not know they invent. Whatís so hard about accepting (proven facts by science) that due to our disregard for the planet we in our advance towards a modern world caused untold damage? CFC damage is well proven yet you dismiss it in your argument, you act as though nothing will happen lol. WRONG BIG TIME. I just hope that our governments do not hold this attitude and are doing something about it, it wonít just be an increase in skin cancer as time passes but a complete climate change and lots more yet you dismiss it lightly. My argument is based on fact; we have polluted this planet and the air we breathe. Now unless you can shove a feather up your jacksie and fly up there and sort it then our only option is for such as the military to clean up our mess, yes spraying on the quiet. As I have stated I firmly believe spraying is happening, what I do not know is the reason why. Now commonsense would indicate a problem that would warrant such action and as it is being done at high altitude then that will more than likely be where the problem exists, CFC is only part of the many pollutants we have installed in our atmosphere and is only used as an example as it is one of the most disclosed pollutants investigated by science. Whatís so hard to accept that this is a viable possibility as we will have to address this problem sometime yet you blatantly deny such action is or can be reality?
User IP Logged

MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4370
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #47 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 06:40am »

This topic has got my attention a while ago, I tried to ask some of my customers who fly Jets, what they know, the one said, check into a corp. called "evergreen", I wanted to know if they were spraying something to protect us or to influence the weather, or if it was a strange natural anomaly, the reason why I called it strange is I live in South Florida and normal commercial flights DO NOT even leave a tiny con trail, then a sometimes short sometimes long trail will start coming out of the jet and then stop.
Yesterday, (Monday) me and two of my friends went golfing, we got matched up with a single, I warned the guy he was in for a ear full cause I like to talk about stuff that makes some peoples skin crawl, I had meant ET and paranormal stuff he had no problem with that cause he said I am from Canada, he was a very smart guy with at least two PHDs, when we got to the back nine, I had pointed out what was going on right over our heads, he had said it was normal due to varying climate changes at that height, I asked him, you really believe what you just said, and he said yes, I have to admit he really did, I told him, with all due respect, that sounds really silly to me, at this point I have to wonder if this has physiological implications mixed in, meaning if you sail to far you will fall of the edge of the Earth, with respect to those who are convinced they are not spraying the sky, I wonder if the idea that they are is just to wild to accept, maybe we need more data, the link below has a interview that is interesting, the site has many chem trail videos.
One thing for sure, for me I will need some type of proof they are NOT spraying other than just reports or words from some smart guy.
MKW


http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/chemtrails/purpose-of-chemtrails.html
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #48 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 07:37am »

MOKSHA,

Has it ever, even briefly, occured to you that you may be wrong ?

HAL
User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #49 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 07:50am »

on Feb 14th, 2012, 03:51am, hyundisonata wrote:
As I have stated I firmly believe spraying is happening, what I do not know is the reason why.


They are spraying attenuated man made viruses. These are reverse engineered from biowarfare agents we obtained from China. They are immunizing the public in preparation for the next conflict which will be with China. Some will get sick but it will seem like a mild case of the flu. The conflict with China won't involve nuclear weapons. China wants our infrastructure intact since they have so much invested in our debt.
User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #50 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 09:18am »

Yes hal we could be wrong and I am willing to accept that as a possibility, until now no one has given any positive proof from either camp. It is all theory on my part backed by what science has put forward. Unless you all deny that the atmosphere is polluted and CFC is and will continue to eat ozone then you have to agree that a need to cure the problem exists. Now as I stated we do have the means and knowledge to at least attempt to halt said pollutants and that needs to be done in two ways, one is to stop producing said pollutants and the other is to remove them from the atmosphere and spraying would be one sensible option. now let us assume that over the years the problem has and will get worse from when first noticed with the possibility of being life threatening , then I assume going by past track record the governments would not tell you unless they had no option but to do so hence the conspiracy. This blind faith that such does not happen is a foolish one and until someone actually independently records scientifically proven data then no one can claim to be correct only assume to be.
User IP Logged

HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #51 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 09:49am »

hyundisonata,

....Unless you all deny that the atmosphere is polluted and CFC is and will continue to eat ozone then you have to agree that a need to cure the problem exists...

I agree completely. But I believe the cure is to not put the pollutants into the air in the first place. This is fairly easily accomplished, but as most of it comes from industry and jet engines then it would be very had to enforce.


...then I assume going by past track record the governments would not tell you unless they had no option but to do so hence the conspiracy. ...


I have problems with this. If there was a substance that could reduce airborn pollution (excluding rain) then I am sure that any government in the world would be singing it's praises and saying ' look, aren't we clever', not sneaking around on clandestine spraying missions.

HAL
User IP Logged

Gort
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #52 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 10:15am »

Additionally the dispersant used for the attenuated (immunization) virus is plain water. The reason for this is to accelerate cloud formation. The reason for this is that clouds reflect the incoming light and tend to reduce temperature. This is part of an effort, actually a separate program altogether, to reduce global warming. No chemicals are involved in any of this.
User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #53 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 12:32pm »

This takes us back to the donít know scenario HAL, unless we know what would be suitable to remove or deactivate chloride we cannot answer that question. If it was a harmless method then fair enough they would jump with joy, but what if it was harmful to asthmatics or gave severe flu like symptoms then I could not see them broad casting their mission. Of course that is if it is the basic pollutants we recognize and know are there causing the problem, it could be something your average Joe Blogs has no knowledge off. One thing for sure is that until spraying is accepted as reality we will be none the wiser to its reason.
User IP Logged

Firebird56
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #54 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 3:43pm »

on Feb 14th, 2012, 03:51am, hyundisonata wrote:
Right your correct sorry old bean lol B/S, I suppose you believe that the coordinated attack on Libya was just fantasy. Didnít happen as we do not have the staff or aircraft.


Notice how it wasn't a unilateral action? Put it this way: limits were reached. Could we have done it on our own - given other overseas committments? Yes, just, but the cupboard is pretty bare compared to even a couple of decades ago. Capability increase only goes so far. Embarassing really.

Quote:
I think you should stop reading the rubbish such as [what] the Daily Mail prints or any other gutter press as what they do not know they invent.


Hey, you funny guy. A bit like conspiracy forums then?

Quote:
Whatís so hard about accepting (proven facts by science) that due to our disregard for the planet we in our advance towards a modern world caused untold damage? CFC damage is well proven yet you dismiss it in your argument, you act as though nothing will happen lol. WRONG BIG TIME. I just hope that our governments do not hold this attitude and are doing something about it.


I haven't dismissed anything other that the chemtrail conspiracy. Ozone depletion is proven, and so is the fact that (given the opportunity) it appears capable of repairing itself - and seemingly without fleets of airliners dispensing miracle-gro. But maybe you're right. They really are spraying us with Baby Bio, bay rum or Old Spice. But if they are, their nav is a bit out, as it's the poisoned industrial complexes in India and China that they should be spraying their wonderjuice over, not Basingstoke and Croydon. And the UK government is doing something about it. Oddly (but unsurprisingly) we're about the only buggers that do actually seem to be making an effort.

But the question you really should be asking yourself is this: Was that £10 note on the pavement accidently dropped, or was it a deviously photocopied facsimile, carefully placed in a cunning effort to dupe the unwary chancer into making himself look like a grabbing miser on You've Been Framed?

User IP Logged

MOKSHA
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

SOUL=402 KOPAVI=444 METATRON=636


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4370
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #55 on: Feb 14th, 2012, 6:57pm »

on Feb 14th, 2012, 07:37am, HAL9000 wrote:
MOKSHA,

Has it ever, even briefly, occured to you that you may be wrong ?

HAL


Yes, HAL I do consider being wrong, all the time, fact of the matter on this topic, I would rather be wrong, I wish they were not spraying the sky, for this would mean, there is a need for it, and just because I wish they weren't, does not mean I think they don't, I see, what I see, and call it, what I think it is, and I will respect how you see it whether I think your right or wrong.
User IP Logged

We are not to worry about a grain of sand in our friends eye, when we may have a two by four sticking out of our own
HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #56 on: Feb 15th, 2012, 2:57pm »

MOKSHA,

...I see, what I see, and call it, what I think it is, and I will respect how you see it whether I think your right or wrong...

No problems with any of that. I would just like to see some up to date evidence every now and again.

HAL smiley
User IP Logged

Smersh
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1854
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #57 on: Feb 17th, 2012, 09:11am »

on Feb 14th, 2012, 3:43pm, Firebird56 wrote:
... But the question you really should be asking yourself is this: Was that £10 note on the pavement accidently dropped, or was it a deviously photocopied facsimile, carefully placed in a cunning effort to dupe the unwary chancer into making himself look like a grabbing miser on You've Been Framed?


I believe You've been Framed is on ITV so the dropped £10 note could well be genuine. However, if the BBC attempted such a stunt, it would either have to be a faked note or they would have to increase the licence fee. wink
User IP Logged

http://www.cosmophobia.org/

Pobody's nerfect.
Raf
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1395
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #58 on: Feb 17th, 2012, 12:42pm »


The only way to differentiate between a chemtrail or a contrail is to physically go up there, sample it and run it through a gas chromatograph and a mass spectrometer and compare those readings against a standard for jet engine exhaust.

There are too many atmospheric variables to visually judge a contrail over a chemtrail. You can fool yourself with all sorts of data...but that is all you are doing.

Fooling yourself.

Raf
User IP Logged

The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers. ~ Brian Greene
HAL9000
Guest
xx Re: What's the difference between contrail & chemt
« Reply #59 on: Feb 17th, 2012, 2:46pm »

Firebird56,

...But the question you really should be asking yourself is this: Was that £10 note on the pavement accidently dropped, or was it a deviously photocopied facsimile, carefully placed in a cunning effort to dupe the unwary chancer into making himself look like a grabbing miser on You've Been Framed?...

The question I'm asking is 'give me one good reason for not picking up a £10 note'. Even if it turned out to be false, I don't see the 'grabbing miser' connection.

You could liken it to seeing someone fall in a river and assuming that Jeremy Beadle had set it up. Best to get the poor sod out of the river first.

HAL
« Last Edit: Feb 17th, 2012, 2:46pm by HAL9000 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls