Board Logo
« Re: Chemtrail Alert System »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 24th, 2017, 08:46am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Re: Chemtrail Alert System  (Read 7616 times)
spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #30 on: Oct 21st, 2010, 07:33am »

on Oct 20th, 2010, 3:41pm, spacechild wrote:
+Chemtrails will be the death to some.I say this with no malice or compassion at heart.The reason for the chemtrails not all some are fuel being burned in a colder temperature above.I speak of the chemtrails in the tic tack tow pattern.For the people that get sick get cancers have breathing problems and die .The government of this country as well as others have made what is none as a slurry.In this slurry there is polymer fibers aluminum barium bioactive materials as well as uranium and ethlene dibromide.The slurry is placed in some jets for not only to grid the skys when suspected of a forein presents .The material then with the help of spreading out get attached to planes as well as anything else like ufos.This then helps the governments track and Identify ships and planes in a given area.When this material attaches itself to aircraft it is then easy to check the radiation on those flying machines even long after the ship has left the area threw a detection system that has been in space for some time.The problem is the health affects of some.There are about 400 million people living in the USA when the think tank makes there decision for national security reasons there is a possible loss.For the government 100 thousand or a million is still not such a risk to help the rest.For the people who get sick this is aweful.It is just like war to the militarys way of thinking.We had over half a million military and even more spread out threw the world.At any time many can and will die .From a bomb or a dragged out war.Do we surrender do we walk away.Not most times in a world war such as been deem we could be in now do to a foreign entity coming down shutting off missile silos some government have decided we are at a war with them .But after our jets have fired on them here and above with no affect.They will do anything to be in control.Many will say thats crap thats ok .Just like some said the same thing years ago about life else where up there.Or earth was the center of the universe.Or all the other things not thought possible that have come true.Racist people are every where not only here but other countrys as well the my God is better then your God complex.Or my bomb is bigger then yours.And anyone who thinks this does not hold true from visitors coming from a other world looking nothing like anyone even a better threat in a lot of people not only in some governments mind but every day people as well.Just go to most websites and get a feel of the up to no good aliens storys.There are some of us that are not this way but unfortunatly most are the other way.Everyone out there have a great day and for the ones getting sick from chemtrails I wish I could help and make you better but I cannot I am hoping soon the beings will come down to the masses and give the people who did this to you the middle finger and a whole lot more.
Just one more thing I had forgotten go look and see that barium and uranium are used in xray machines as well as aluminum.Now I just have to hope I do not die in a accident.:}
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
Raziel
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 62
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #31 on: Oct 26th, 2010, 07:24am »

on Feb 23rd, 2009, 09:42am, beeleaver66 wrote:
All,
It was a huge spray day for South Florida Saturday 21 Feb 09, What a Grand Scale too! The saddest fact is: No one, seems to be outraged or otherwise moved to have definitive answers to this. No media coverage. No nothing.


that's probably because there is no news. I don't think they would make much money dedicating air time to turbine exhaust gasses. I'm sorry but I work on aircraft, large four engined ones and I have to say this whole chemtrail thing is a joke.

They're clouds created by the exhaust gasses cooling and condensing in the upper atmosphere. Simple as that. And to top it off, the combustion process in a turbine engine is that complete that almost all of the exhaust is simply water vapour. So the reason they spread out like clouds? They are!

Not meaning to offend anyone, but until I see anything pointing otherwise I'm going to have to go with the obvious explination. Especially as in the images you can clearly see the clouds point of origin is the engines.
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2010, 07:29am by Raziel » User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #32 on: Oct 26th, 2010, 07:33am »

on Oct 26th, 2010, 07:24am, Raziel wrote:
that's probably because there is no news. I don't think they would make much money dedicating air time to turbos exhaust gasses. I'm sorry but I work on aircraft, large four engined ones and I have to say this whole chemtrail thing is a joke.

They're clouds created by the exhaust gasses cooling and condensing in the upper atmosphere. Simple as that. And to top it off, the combustion process in a turbine engine is that complete that almost all of the exhaust is simply water vapour. So the reason they spread out like clouds? They are!

Not meaning to offend anyone, but until I see anything pointing otherwise I'm going to have to go with the obvious explination. Especially as in the images you can clearly see the clouds point of origin is the engines.
Yes working on four engine planes is not the same as government chemtrails.If so maybe you can shed some light on uranium and barium and the aluminum particles put in the fuel as well as polymor materiel .I was also lucky enough to work at a research facility for 13 years .Please tell us why the materiels are put in it.Please clear up the joke as you say.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
Raziel
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 62
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #33 on: Oct 26th, 2010, 2:14pm »

Military aviation fuels do have alot of additives yes, civil aircraft run on straight avtur or jetA-1. Which is basically kerosene. Military fuels such as F34 however contain additives such as Fuel System Icing Inhibitors and static charge dissipators which lower the freezing point of water engrained in the fuels and actually increase the conductiveness of the liquid fuel so that static electricity will earth out through the liquid rather than the explosive vapours above.

These aren't used in civilian aircraft because basically they cost alot and the airlines don't want to pay the extra money.

Alot of these additives are highly carcinogenic and will basically screw you over any way they can as well, especially the FSII. So yes there ate highly dangerous chemicals added to fuels, but they are there to protect the aircraft. They're also destroyed in combustion the combustion process so have no effect after hitting the fuel nozzle
User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #34 on: Oct 26th, 2010, 3:08pm »

on Oct 26th, 2010, 2:14pm, Raziel wrote:
Military aviation fuels do have alot of additives yes, civil aircraft run on straight avtur or jetA-1. Which is basically kerosene. Military fuels such as F34 however contain additives such as Fuel System Icing Inhibitors and static charge dissipators which lower the freezing point of water engrained in the fuels and actually increase the conductiveness of the liquid fuel so that static electricity will earth out through the liquid rather than the explosive vapours above.

These aren't used in civilian aircraft because basically they cost alot and the airlines don't want to pay the extra money.

Alot of these additives are highly carcinogenic and will basically screw you over any way they can as well, especially the FSII. So yes there ate highly dangerous chemicals added to fuels, but they are there to protect the aircraft. They're also destroyed in combustion the combustion process so have no effect after hitting the fuel nozzle
It apears not all the addities are getting burned off.Like the Barium and Uranium and materials that just so happen to be in Xray machines.Tests done by the FDA has said just the Barium alone is in parts of 65 million parts per million extremly well above safe limits for humans.I have a few questions for you just for matter of fact.Do you think there is the possibility there is a orginzation that works on secret projects that even Presidents are not aloud to know .Given they are only in office for 8 years at best.And do you believe the crash at Rosewell was just a ballon.I know wierd questions but what the heck.And do you think it possible there is a lazer detection system in space to detect aircraft of one or another in space to monitor aircraft coming close to the planet.Thanks you have a great day.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
Raziel
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 62
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #35 on: Oct 26th, 2010, 5:05pm »

Uranium I'm not sure on, but barium I think is used in some older engines during non destructive testing, I'm not involved in the testing so don't quote me on that. But I remember being told something about it once. The old engines where I did my initial training had radioactive material inside the core, legally they require a warning sticker on it but the levels where that low you could sleep on it for years and be fine, about the same as a smoke detector I believe.

As to your qustions. As I'm Australian I'm not sure on how the us govt would run things but I wouldn't be surprised if there are research projects that wouldn't be known by the president. Alot of things are need to know, even in your regular corporations. Also it's not really the presidents job to know about research, his job is to manage the country and economy.

Roswell I don't know. Could have been a balloon that just got blown out of proportion in the media... Or a real crashed alien craft. I would like for it to be real. There has been alot of hoaxes and b/s thrown up about it though. at the point I would just like a definitive answer either way, but that'll never happen
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2010, 5:30pm by Raziel » User IP Logged

spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #36 on: Oct 27th, 2010, 06:36am »

on Oct 26th, 2010, 5:05pm, Raziel wrote:
Uranium I'm not sure on, but barium I think is used in some older engines during non destructive testing, I'm not involved in the testing so don't quote me on that. But I remember being told something about it once. The old engines where I did my initial training had radioactive material inside the core, legally they require a warning sticker on it but the levels where that low you could sleep on it for years and be fine, about the same as a smoke detector I believe.

As to your qustions. As I'm Australian I'm not sure on how the us govt would run things but I wouldn't be surprised if there are research projects that wouldn't be known by the president. Alot of things are need to know, even in your regular corporations. Also it's not really the presidents job to know about research, his job is to manage the country and economy.

Roswell I don't know. Could have been a balloon that just got blown out of proportion in the media... Or a real crashed alien craft. I would like for it to be real. There has been alot of hoaxes and b/s thrown up about it though. at the point I would just like a definitive answer either way, but that'll never happen
It is a shame that the people cannot trust things going on in there own countries.That things are done for some reason only known to a few and some times the effects are death and cover up.It appears to be in all countries of one sort or another.Good old mankind .You have to wonder why would a more advanced race even want to deal with any of us at all.You have a great day over there .Peace to you and your family always.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
Raziel
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 62
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #37 on: Oct 28th, 2010, 01:47am »

on Oct 27th, 2010, 06:36am, spacechild wrote:
It is a shame that the people cannot trust things going on in there own countries.That things are done for some reason only known to a few and some times the effects are death and cover up.It appears to be in all countries of one sort or another.Good old mankind .You have to wonder why would a more advanced race even want to deal with any of us at all.You have a great day over there .Peace to you and your family always.


I tend to think that just because something is unknown doesn't mean it should be feared. If there are projects that are secret its more than likely for a reason- to protect the population or keep it secret from other nations. Just because something isn't in the public domain doesn't mean it's dangerous. I feel much safer knowing that the technology and construction in modern weapons is not known to our potential enemies.
User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #38 on: Nov 1st, 2010, 10:07am »

Lol lol I wouldnít trust them as far as I could throw them and that isnít far. Liars. If it was not harmful then it wouldnít be denied. Anyway after that rant lol. Sunday 31st Oct .saw a UFO in the morning run got camera missed it, saw something else wasnít sure what it is, filmed it until it disappeared. Nice clear blue skies with a few wisps of cloud. Next thing yip the Bs blitzed us with non stop chem. spraying. Blue sky ended up white within hours.
This is before with possible UFO. Using 30 times digital zoom.
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/hyundisonata/?action=view¤t=Untitledmpgchem4.mp4

This is the blitz. Again using 30 times digital zoom
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/hyundisonata/?action=view¤t=Untitledmpgchem5mpg.mp4

You can clearly see they are using a system of Xs. Then the spray spreads out over a wide distance.
User IP Logged

hyundisonata
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #39 on: Nov 4th, 2010, 06:57am »

Whatever was sprayed on the 31st has had the same effect as the last time. Ok the cat is fine this time due to MMS and so is the wife. As for myself and the dogs that have had zero medication itís a different story. My nose started running on the evening of the 31st then the sore throat. Now I have what seems like the flu. The dogs started going off their food and are now lethargic not their normal self .positively not well. I will start a course of treatment today. To me this proves that there is something in the vapor trails .now if you look at the before video you will notice the aircraft or UFO. Nomater what it is it was in the same airspace about the same height yet no vapor trail. The second video shows aircraft spraying within one hour of the first video leaving trails at the same height. This along with the way it is laid out again proves it is a deliberate action.
User IP Logged

Seeker
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"Truth is one... Paths are many..."


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 1815
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #40 on: Nov 4th, 2010, 09:11am »

on Nov 4th, 2010, 06:57am, hyundisonata wrote:
Whatever was sprayed on the 31st has had the same effect as the last time. Ok the cat is fine this time due to MMS and so is the wife. As for myself and the dogs that have had zero medication itís a different story. My nose started running on the evening of the 31st then the sore throat. Now I have what seems like the flu. The dogs started going off their food and are now lethargic not their normal self .positively not well. I will start a course of treatment today. To me this proves that there is something in the vapor trails .now if you look at the before video you will notice the aircraft or UFO. Nomater what it is it was in the same airspace about the same height yet no vapor trail. The second video shows aircraft spraying within one hour of the first video leaving trails at the same height. This along with the way it is laid out again proves it is a deliberate action.


Hyund, I am four square in your corner on this! It happens in my area too, and as for trusting the government?? People who say that need to examine historic fact! How many times has the government put Americans in direct danger without remorse, even to the point of causing them bodily damage, as occurred to folks exposed to radiation with underground tests of atomic bombs under the Nevada desert. The consistent response of those who are damaged in or by such things is always, "I would have never believed my own government would take action that harms its citizens" Indeed they do, have, and will continue when it suits their purposes!
« Last Edit: Nov 4th, 2010, 09:11am by Seeker » User IP Logged

The Rev.
agent Scully
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

They're here!


PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 151
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #41 on: Dec 21st, 2010, 07:59am »

Quote:
author=Raziel

Respect Raziel.

Respect for telling the truth about the lack of reality of chemtrails. But the Chemtrail paranoids won't be listening to you. lipsrsealed

Some of them will accuse you of being part of the conspiracy as an aviation professional. They don't want to hear that their cherished belief is based on nonsense. Waste of your valuable breath. cry
User IP Logged

You are a child of the Universe; no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here (probably)
Smersh
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1854
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #42 on: Dec 21st, 2010, 5:53pm »

on Dec 21st, 2010, 07:59am, agent Scully wrote:
Respect Raziel.

Respect for telling the truth about the lack of reality of chemtrails. But the Chemtrail paranoids won't be listening to you. lipsrsealed

Some of them will accuse you of being part of the conspiracy as an aviation professional. They don't want to hear that their cherished belief is based on nonsense. Waste of your valuable breath. cry


Hear hear! wink

Since I'm a former airline employee as well (I worked for 28 years in engineering with British Airways until I retired) I guess I might also get accused by some of being a "govt dis-info agent" or something but oh well, there isn't much I can I do about that. All I can say is I confirm that Raziel, Agent Scully, Essan and others here, who have tried to point out that a lot of people are wasting their time taking lots of pictures of contrails and calling them "chemtrails," are telling the truth.

I have a question for the all chemtrail conspiracy believers though. What on earth would be the point of spraying chemicals from a height of 27,000 ft plus? (which is about the minimum altitude of all the contrail pictures that get posted.) Wouldn't they simply disperse in the atmosphere long before reaching ground level and have no effect whatsoever?
User IP Logged

http://www.cosmophobia.org/

Pobody's nerfect.
spacechild
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 320
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #43 on: Dec 22nd, 2010, 06:00am »

The higher the Chemtrail is dropped the more it would dispurse would be a more effective way of spreading it over a larger area little particles of the aluminum and uranium which has been identified in some of the chemtrails does not just evaporate into nothing.nether does the Barium.I think the problem with many people is they think all chemtrails coming out of the back of a plane is the same.It is not the ones people are concerned about are when certain planes fly in a tic tack toe pattern as making a grid for detection of any craft and being able to track that craft with the chemicals that are now on it flying threw the chemical trail for a long period.I am sure that airplane pilots flying there planes to Europe or any where else are not told about the fuel they are carrying.Since you are a pilot and flew so many times did ever even one time the airline say hey pilot we just wanted to give you the heads up on the fuel you will be carrying .Why would they you fly the plane and check gauges the guages does not analize the fuel and the chemicals would be put in only in certain times just like not all service people always carry loaded guns all the time.Conspiracy is a funny thing some times it is just a imagination and other times it is based on facts that others try to hide like how many deaths in afganistan or not knowing the country is about to go bankrupt and tons of money will have to be dumped into it.Or weapons of mass distruction to start a war to make many a lot of money with there once 23 dollors a barrel oil stock that some how luckely because of the war goes to over 100 dollors a share.The government of all countries have lied so often to there people that the trust is gone.Its like working for a company you give us 2 weeks notice if you want to quit .But we will do the same but only your 2 weeks becomes that friday.
User IP Logged

Just because you do not understand do not make it evil.
jimble76
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 14
xx Re: Chemtrail Alert System
« Reply #44 on: Mar 14th, 2012, 5:08pm »

cem trails r wierd i saw one that was red and blue cry
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3  Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls