Board Logo
« Drone Discussion #11 »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Nov 21st, 2017, 02:02am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: Drone Discussion #11  (Read 9597 times)
neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #591 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 5:56pm »

So Sidd, did you enjoy my story about you and Tomi (the lovers) and Lev (the confused soul)?

I was bored...
User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
CA519705950
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 587
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #592 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 5:56pm »

on Jul 1st, 2010, 5:39pm, neveleeleven wrote:
Icarus99 is Leviathan in one of his many alternate accounts that he created to avoid detection. He even denied he was Leviathan for a while, before it was talked out of him.

Leviathan confessed to creating one of the many fake witnesses, and fake CG images, in the drone hoax. The Alabama (Georgia) drone.

He claims to have secret knowledge. Claims to be an expert with CGI graphics, and computers. Is fascinated with the UFO subject, and has owned multiple blogs involved in the subject.. and he isn't really good at spotting flaws in CGI lighting and shadows.

He spent multiple years defending the drone hoax, and supporting it.

He ended up getting banned from droneteam.com for a while after suckering DRT members for a long period of time (gaining friendship with them), and then admitted he is one of the hoaxers of the drone saga.

He has a habit of attempting to be intelligent by writing what he thinks is cryptic sentences, and always fails. And most of the time he likes to inject the idea that he is the hoaxer, or has inside knowledge of the hoax, in some of his words.

Oh, and he travels in a pack like wolves.

Okay, I'm starting to piece it together now.
'Interesting stuff' is all I have to say for now.
User IP Logged

"Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist."
Epicurus.
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #593 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 7:10pm »

on Jul 1st, 2010, 5:56pm, neveleeleven wrote:
So Sidd, did you enjoy my story about you and Tomi (the lovers) and Lev (the confused soul)?

I was bored...


Ummmmm......... I could do another story about a man who thought he was so smart that he spoke out against everyone elses thinking as he were aware himself even of their thoughts.

His conclusions and his statements suggest that he is the originator of the conclusion and others were pawns in a game that only he saw a clear path through...

But the maturity and greater wisdom of those whose vision had already imagined these conclusions of this man before he even knew there was a path.. they were the creators to bring such conclusion to such a point...

Well.. we also know what can you tell such a man?.. rolleyes
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010, 7:13pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #594 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 7:18pm »

on Jun 26th, 2010, 6:10pm, tomi01uk wrote:
Icarus, trying to read the subtext here.. only a few possibilities for why you would be bothered..
would be you know who the players should be or you realise something that shouldn't be... ??


Yes, it is a consistent theme.... and a web that weaves you subconsiously over all this time. Or else it has substance.. which is it ?
User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #595 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 7:25pm »

Tomi, you don't even know my conclusions you old noob. You don't know anything that is going on right now.

I do know your thoughts. You, and many here, are so predictable it's freaking hilarious.

It's like predicting what a dog would do when you show him food.

Your "maturity and widsom"... hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

You waste your life chasing a hoax and hoaxer(s) because you think there might be something to it... what a waste of flesh you are.

You have as much wisdom as a fly. Your maturity is an act that you play because you submit to authority. As soon as you start talking in private, you curse and throw fits, and cry...


« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010, 7:26pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
tommi01
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3955
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #596 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 7:30pm »

TBH I've never seen someone project so much of himself out onto others before as you do so transparently in your posts.. you miss even knowing who you are yourself. A little self knowledge would scare you too much I imagine.. so I sit and laugh at what you say or else just ignore it because often times you sound like someone who has a whole lot to learn... too!
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010, 7:40pm by tommi01 » User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #597 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 7:59pm »

Project myself onto others? hahaha

Clueless ol' tomi, just doesn't, and will never, "get it".

She still thinks my words are me, oh such a stupid mistake.

Hey Tomi, do you know how freaking stupid you look after being fooled by multiple hoaxers and hoaxes? Really...You actually thought a CGI image was real!

Oh what basic wisdom you must not have in your possession. A wisdom that nature teaches every time you open your eyes, you are without!

So sad was the day we learned that Tomi is blind, and lacks such basic wisdom. Knowing this explains the additional wisdom she is lacking... and it's a long list.
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010, 8:00pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #598 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 10:56pm »

Ok this is my last post about this subject, for the rest of time.

Please do hold your applause when I exit. LOL

Listen, this hoax was solved long ago, years ago in fact. They already know the hoaxer, they already know the fake hoaxers, they already know the groupies, and they already know the honestly curious. They know it is just another hoax.

The answer to all your questions is classified as N.O.Y.F.B.

So here is the truth. You will be completely disappointed IF you ever have the power to solve your own questions about this hoax, and even more disappointed IF you figure out that you don't have the power to solve your own questions.

Any games you think are at play, or were at play over these past few years, is just that, child's play. It proves just how distracted all of you can get.

"Distracted from what?", you ask....

Distracted from what is really important.

...

I will now leave you all with a video to reflect on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_6-iVz1R0o

It's been fun kids! See ya!
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2010, 10:57pm by neveleeleven » User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
backlit
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 339
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #599 on: Jul 1st, 2010, 11:47pm »

I think the fact that you left us with a worthless turd says a lot about you.

backlit
User IP Logged

neveleeleven
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 227
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #600 on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:18am »

on Jul 1st, 2010, 11:47pm, backlit wrote:
I think the fact that you left us with a worthless turd says a lot about you.

backlit


If you think you deserve more than a worthless turd, then that says a lot about you.

cool

Goodbye lost ones.
User IP Logged

Romans 12:6
Sysconfig
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #601 on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 01:31am »

Lol Katt That was hilarious!!
If I had used the TV series I grew up with Mister Ed..i would have been buried in horse manure with a Jillion hits hahahaha!
The Myster part narrowed it down to just a handful..one page worth..so I just posted the remaining curiosities..
But that was excellent insight...nothing weird about That.
Outstanding and I do hope if his above post
was just a momentary lapse and emotional moment..
and answers your question...
Yet .. doesn't appear he wants closure as we do..and that is in the interest of helping solve future hoaxes and preventing the distortions of reality he seems to rail against at times..That he share more on the team aspect he has avoided so far...For sure there is no shortage of false prophets..on the horizon..Certainly we have enough for a huge database..already..with hoaxers outnumbering the sighting I'm sure..If someone is counting..
.He can do that with Dr Dil..who would be more objective among us..on whats important and not..and needed to be said here..in public..Certainly Sidd..gave him that opportunity too..to work constructively and in collaboration..
The Blog he has a great start..The humor angle..another..

But.. if Lev doesn't want us to think he is not just. a little bit devlish as he says he still is....but a a total one..and that this was just another contingency or disimulative machination to keep it going..Then
it should be easy..as the word prove is bandied about..to prove me wrong..

If he can't say or write in it in less than 500 words..or say it in 30 seconds than he's not going to say what we have been expecting without equivocation at all..and probably.. not worth reading any longer.

But it is as Nev said..that people do take advantage of the welcome mat and other peoples desire to be open minded and fair..to work their misdeeds..Its how cheaters work...
We become their virtual playground..
As hatefully as some think it was said..its true..
Nev was always a loose cannon..but he is his own person..
and I try to overlook the high noise..because answers may lie therein ..as it applies to Lev and the rest of the story..

I am sure ..we here have plenty of life experiences that have taught us..Stick with these types long enough.as charming as some may be .we become their enablers..





















« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2010, 03:36am by Sysconfig » User IP Logged

SiddReader
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #602 on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:43am »

on Jul 2nd, 2010, 12:18am, neveleeleven wrote:
If you think you deserve more than a worthless turd, then that says a lot about you.

cool

Goodbye lost ones.


A famous person once said:

"How will we ever know who wanted who to know that they knew that they knew something they wanted someone to know they knew."
User IP Logged

Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #603 on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 05:49am »

on Jul 2nd, 2010, 04:43am, SiddReader wrote:
A famous person once said:

"How will we ever know who wanted who to know that they knew that they knew something they wanted someone to know they knew."


Oh, I just don't know...
User IP Logged

Klatunictobarata
Guest
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #604 on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 08:13am »

OK folks, I am aghast with the witness 'TED' over at 'that other place,' to wit:

Ted just saw a composite of the 'Lake Tahoe' drone with 2 drone images side by side and HE ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT THERE WERE TWO FLYING TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME!


And THEN he says:

"I have much to learn about all these other sightings and the research being done. My sighting has been the sole object of my attention for too long. Time to learn about all the others now."

AND

now they are mapping out Lake Tahoe...and so on and so forth three years after the fact...deja vu all over again...

OY!
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: Drone Discussion #11
« Reply #605 on: Jul 2nd, 2010, 11:53am »

on Jul 2nd, 2010, 08:13am, Klatunictobarata wrote:
OK folks, I am aghast with the witness 'TED' over at 'that other place,' to wit:

Ted just saw a composite of the 'Lake Tahoe' drone with 2 drone images side by side and HE ACTUALLY BELIEVED THAT THERE WERE TWO FLYING TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME!




User Image


Holy SCC!


User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls