Board Logo
« #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 5:48pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 10164 times)
pvtjoker75
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 61
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1065 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:52am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 05:59am, chgowriter wrote:
I can identify a hoax when I see it. Look at the "evidence" you do have. That's all the "truth" you've got to work with. This "evidence" hasn't been and, for one reason or another, can't be examined, verified or anything else -- the "witnesses" have a whole variety of reasons for being incommunicado. All of them? All the time?

Chgowriter


Somehow you've determined this is a hoax when thousands of other people can't find definitive proof aside from a similarity in font between a few characters on one of the drones. I like to think i'm open minded enough to see things for what they are and I haven't seen any definitive proof either way. What i have seen is something that can't really be explained and all of the "proof" so far can't be just explained away.

as far as building underground. it can be done with the right budget. no one is going to pay 6-7 figures to build a house with a steel reinforced basement for a residence, but we're talking about gov't here
User IP Logged

LangLee
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1066 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:19am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 05:59am, chgowriter wrote:
I can identify a hoax when I see it.


Chgowriter


And I can identify a close-minded know-it-all that only takes what is usefull for the purpose of bashing someone.
What do you write, instruction manuals ?
It's people like you that keep others from telling their stories, attacking people you don't even know, questioning their sincerety, while cashing a debunker check at the bank.
I guess since YOU say it's a hoax everyone should just give this up.........prove it then.
I hope this whole thing is true, just so I can see you exhaling feathers from the lifetime supply of Crow that you'll be ingesting.
The search for the Truth continues..................without you.
User IP Logged

radi
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 30
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1067 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:50am »

Just something I came accross might be of interest or not. Or it may have been looked at already. There was a Caret Program at the time. One excerpt from this site..
http://www.fhcrc.org/about/pubs/center_news/2004/dec16/sart2.html

The CARET study was initiated in 1983, following the publication of several preliminary studies from other groups that suggested that beta-carotene protected individuals against cancer.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Prevention/betacarotene
User IP Logged

kirog
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 46
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1068 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:32am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 06:47am, pvtjoker75 wrote:
Long time reader, first time poster. I think i've read this whole thread between yesterday and today and am surprised that a smoking gun hasn't been found yet. I want to believe, but am skeptical. If this is a hoax or some type of viral marketing, the creators should be given an awrd for thoroughness and attention to detail


Hm... if this is a hoax, the creators should be whipped in the public and sentenced to 5 billion years of social service!!!

Even if this is some kind of sick psychological unversity project to "prove that Ufo-maniacs believe everything", such a well done hoax makes it VERY hard to expose it as such and does not serve any interests at all. We are doing research as seriously as we can, and how could an astronomer identify a sophisticated CGI rendition of the venus in the night sky as a hoax if it looks so damn real as the CARET photos do to us?
When photorealism can be as easily applied to models or props as nowadays, who could ever blame us for not being able to seperate the real thing from the indistinguishable fake??

No, seriously... if it's a hoax and the hoaxers are laughing their tummies off right now... I wish them a pleasant vacation in eternal hellfire! cheesy
Yeah!

User IP Logged

jlc767
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 113
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1069 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:42am »

I know a few people have mentioned the Area 51 employee phone call to Art Bell and being freaked out. Yeah, I was a little disturbed after I heard it as well, but apparently "Brian" called in later and confessed to it being a hoax.

Here's the website and the mp3 file:

http://www.pwrsrc.net/~mkat/absatoutage/satoutage.html

http://www.pwrsrc.net/Desktop/yuomook/brianconfession.zip
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:44am by jlc767 » User IP Logged

Miscreant
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Swing away Meril.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 38
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1070 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:00am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:42am, jlc767 wrote:
I know a few people have mentioned the Area 51 employee phone call to Art Bell and being freaked out. Yeah, I was a little disturbed after I heard it as well, but apparently "Brian" called in later and confessed to it being a hoax.

Here's the website and the mp3 file:

http://www.pwrsrc.net/~mkat/absatoutage/satoutage.html

http://www.pwrsrc.net/Desktop/yuomook/brianconfession.zip


I pretty much was ready to move to the hills. LOL.

That REALLY made me worry about these new sightings.
User IP Logged

Miscreant
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Swing away Meril.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 38
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1071 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:02am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 07:50am, radi wrote:
Just something I came accross might be of interest or not. Or it may have been looked at already. There was a Caret Program at the time. One excerpt from this site..
http://www.fhcrc.org/about/pubs/center_news/2004/dec16/sart2.html

The CARET study was initiated in 1983, following the publication of several preliminary studies from other groups that suggested that beta-carotene protected individuals against cancer.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Prevention/betacarotene


Carotene and Retinol Efficacy Trial

Has nothing to do with the "CARET" we are speaking of...but good try. Keep looking. grin
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1072 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:07am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 05:59am, chgowriter wrote:
I can identify a hoax when I see it.


No you cannot identify a hoax when you see it in regard to these drones and I'll show you many reasons why. When I'm done here you will become a skeptic again and will have to remove your title of debunker. Due to the lengthy nature of presenting such things to you, this will require a few posts throughout the day. ** as if I have the time for such things **

Quote:
Look at the "evidence" you do have. That's all the "truth" you've got to work with. This "evidence" hasn't been and, for one reason or another, can't be examined, verified or anything else -- the "witnesses" have a whole variety of reasons for being incommunicado. All of them? All the time?


But this is not the case completely and we did have excellent evidence brought into this forum, which is concrete evidence and if brought into a court room, would not have been dismissed, and this evidence is as follows.

Present in this Court room are yourself, the District Attorney, two defendents, Shirley from California and a man living and working in Montgomery, Alabama and their attorney. Twelve forum members will be the jury, and also in attendance is one psychotherapist as witness who has also brought with him physical evidence.

First, we must bring the 12 jurors up to speed a little.

Quote:
And psychotherapists have no magic way of "knowing" if people are lying. They, too, have to verify any info they get against known facts and seek corroboration from additional sources.


Ahhh, but the psychotherapist most certainly does have a way of "knowing" if people are lying as do psychologists, psychiatrists and even the psychoanalyst. Considering time on the job, more importantly, they become professional at such things.

To begin with are their obvious studies, which involve the basics of recognizing physical expression such as leg, arm and hand movements, or lack of, eye contact, or lack of, contradictions certainly, off timing of certain gestures portrayed in the sentence of a the lie, position of head during conversation, direction of sight by the individual while speaking a lie or the truth, whether they become defensive or not, a confusion in matching a particular facial expression with the present tone of voice, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,. Too many etc's to mention.

However, in such professions after a while, these are gimmies because time on the job (especially 25 years) has taught the psychologist, psychiatrist or psychotherapists something much simpler, which is simply to just listen and feel. They can even close their eyes if they wish while diagnosing. What they discover are the more subtle ways of discovering a lie which they find simply in the tones of voice and where the liar has placed any highs and lows or breaks within a sentence.

I do recognize that there most certainly are such things as professional liars who are harder to trip up then even a psychopathic liar. As you will see though, the length of these podcasts would trip up even a professional liar - eventually.

Ok, the psychotherapist figneutron has just taken the stand and these were his words.

on Jul 2nd, 2007, 6:28pm, figneutron wrote:
I am a psychotherapist with more than 25 years of experience. One of my areas of expertise is diagnosis and treatment of psychopathic personality disorder. To cut to the chase, it's very difficult for a con man or pathological liar to deceive me. I listened to Linda Moulton-Howe's interview with "Ted Connors (alias)" the security technician who saw the strange craft at close range a few days ago near Maxwell AFB outside Montgomery, Alambama. I am convinced that this man is telling the truth, and, therefore, the strange craft is not a hoax. Any problems with the photographs of the ET drone are immaterial.


The following is the evidence figneutron brought to court today and I have as well brought in an addition, a version of the same in case you find it easier to open one over the other.

Even if you are on cable, this evidence takes a fair amount of time to start so be patient.

This evidence concerns the Montgomery, Alabama drone near Maxwell Air Force Base.

Maxwell Air Force Base drone
http://www.unknowncountry/podcast. It's a 19.6 mb mp3
http://www.earthfiles333.com/earthfiles/Episode19mp3.html

I am only a studying psychologist and do not have a degree as of yet so I cannot get on the stand, however, I can supply more concrete evidence to the attorney representing the two defendents. This subject is regarding the Sequoia National Forest drone as reported by defendent Shirley.

Sequoia National Forest drone
http://www.earthfiles333.com/earthfiles/mp3files/highbandwidth/episode17high.mp3

It is now your job as District Attorney to show the jury just one lie discovered within these two lengthy Podcasts posted above.

Enjoy!


« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:37am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

obie
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1073 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:16am »

One of the things that concern me is the abscence of the photographers of the crafts not coming here and telling us anything. They took the trouble to send in the photos then disappeared. They must be aware of this forum, and yet do not come forward. Makes me suspicious.
User IP Logged

jlc767
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 113
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1074 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:16am »

Quote:
Due to the lengthy nature of presenting such things to you, this will require a few posts throughout the day.


Don't even waste your time, ATO.
User IP Logged

pvtjoker75
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 61
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1075 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:20am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 08:32am, kirog wrote:
Hm... if this is a hoax, the creators should be whipped in the public and sentenced to 5 billion years of social service!!!

No, seriously... if it's a hoax and the hoaxers are laughing their tummies off right now... I wish them a pleasant vacation in eternal hellfire! cheesy
Yeah!



I'm with you on that. grin

I'm an eternal optimist when it comes to eventual definitive, smoking gun proof emerging.
:crossingfingers:
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1076 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:22am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:16am, jlc767 wrote:
Don't even waste your time, ATO.


Actually I must because we have two types of debunkers in here this week that must be approached.

The one that I have yet to approach is currently present. This one is the more difficult of the two to explain. This one uses deep seeded statements within the process of debunking that mess with the psyche and confuse the reader.

This particular type of debunker has personal issues that I cannot present on this board so must instead filter through the whys and wherefores when certain items are stated and what is stated.

This is a tough job but these two debunkers need to be returned to the land of skepticism since they are failing in their attempts of debunking for reasons other than disagreeing with the evidence.

Woof, woof........

.

« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:22am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

j w wright
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 136
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1077 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:25am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:16am, obie wrote:
One of the things that concern me is the abscence of the photographers of the crafts not coming here and telling us anything. They took the trouble to send in the photos then disappeared. They must be aware of this forum, and yet do not come forward. Makes me suspicious.


dont assume that they are people with the same interests as we have here. for instance, chad is apparently a normal guy with a wife and kid on the way, and likely had no previous interest in ufo's and such

the same could probably be said of the other drone sighting witnesses, most people couldnt care less about ufo activity and never give it any thought

User IP Logged

===============

j w wright

http://www.planetfallstudios.com/

http://www.myspace.com/planetfallstudios
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1078 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:30am »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:22am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
The one that I have yet to approach is currently present. This one is the more difficult of the two to explain. This one uses deep seeded statements within the process of debunking that mess with the psyche and confuse the reader.


However, he just now swiftly left the board so I have less work ahead of me now. grin grin

.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:31am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

pvtjoker75
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 61
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1079 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 09:37am »

Are there any other sources of info to go look? I love seeing all of the in-depth analysis that people have done so far, including analyzing the fonts to death and even going as far as trying to decipher the "writing"
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls