Board Logo
« #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 5:10pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 7806 times)
MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1215 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 3:57pm »

Noooooo.... it indicates that I'm looking at a screen shot from your desktop. Amazing that all of the pros never thought to check that. Here you clicked on one tab and - viola!!! Fake! I'm still searching for that function in my version of Photoshop.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:02pm by MarkM » User IP Logged

Paul
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 268
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1216 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:00pm »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 3:57pm, MarkM wrote:
Noooooo.... it indicates that I'm looking a screen shot from your desktop. Amazing that all of the pros never thought to check that. Here you clicked on one tab and - viola!!! Fake! I'm still searching for that function in my version of Photoshop. Might I assume that you'll now furnish us with photos of all of the other crafts on your desktop as well?


Hehe.

Go find it out yourself, right here:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread281345/pg32 ( server down right now unfortunately )
go to site 1 and pick a photo ( they all have the info inside them i think )

If you have paintshop pro 9 take the image details and find it that way.

By the way the people on ATS found that out before me, it basically started convincing me to believe this is faked.

I'm still wondering about the rare skepsis to the C2C drones here on casebook.

« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:02pm by Paul » User IP Logged

Be blessed.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1217 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:01pm »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 3:51pm, Paul wrote:
Indicates that this is fakehuh

In all the other drone pics the information about that has been removed.

This case is too much promising and has the usual indicators for fake campaigns.

*NOT coorporating witnesses just naked reports
*short video clips or too clear pics of the objects
...

even in my short ufo case experience to figure out.

...though i wish this was true.


Paul, you need to explain yourself a little better here because I do not understand what it is you are saying. The picture in itself isn't evidence of photoshop so what did you learn about this picture (while we wait for their server to go back up)?
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 5:22pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Paul
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 268
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1218 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:03pm »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:01pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Paul, you need to explain yourself a little better here because I do not understand what it is you are saying.

.


Well atfirst i can say that english is not my primary language but what is the exact thing you don't understand in my recent posts here?
User IP Logged

Be blessed.
jlc767
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 113
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1219 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:03pm »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what's stopping a photographer from utilizing Adoble Elements 2.0 for their photography needs versus Adobe Photoshop? I'm not a professional photographer, yet I edit pictures that I take all the time; assuming the image is a fake because it has an Elements 2.0 tag is jumping the gun a bit, no?
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1220 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:04pm »


Paul, you need to explain yourself a little better here because I do not understand what it is you are saying. The picture in itself isn't evidence of photoshop so what did you learn about this picture (while we wait for their server to go back up)?
.

« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:05pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1221 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:05pm »

No thanks, Paul, but feel free to noodle around with the images. That's pretty much been done to death. This case is about more than a few photos, Paul. Way more. Some of us have moved beyond that and are working on the bigger picture. Best of luck in your research.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:06pm by MarkM » User IP Logged

Paul
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 268
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1222 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:07pm »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:03pm, jlc767 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what's stopping a photographer from utilizing Adoble Elements 2.0 for their photography needs versus Adobe Photoshop? I'm not a professional photographer, yet I edit pictures that I take all the time; assuming the image is a fake because it has an Elements 2.0 tag is jumping the gun a bit, no?


Photoshop Elements is the number 1 software to digitally edit pictures add items to to pictures or design pictures.

Noone loads a picture from their camera on Photoshop ELEMENTS to just compress them and ready them up for download.

Together with the other points i mentioned that atleast TO ME indicate that this is fake, i do in conclusion believe they are fake yes.
User IP Logged

Be blessed.
j w wright
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 136
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1223 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:08pm »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:03pm, jlc767 wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but what's stopping a photographer from utilizing Adoble Elements 2.0 for their photography needs versus Adobe Photoshop? I'm not a professional photographer, yet I edit pictures that I take all the time; assuming the image is a fake because it has an Elements 2.0 tag is jumping the gun a bit, no?


nothing of course, so many uninformed people think that if photoshop is involved, the photo is a fake

as if there are filters named 'ufo', 'ghost', 'bigfoot', 'nessie'

one click and viola! a drone!

goes with the territory, theres a wealth of ignorance out there...
User IP Logged

===============

j w wright

http://www.planetfallstudios.com/

http://www.myspace.com/planetfallstudios
AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1224 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:12pm »

on Jul 2nd, 2007, 5:58pm, MarkM wrote:
AgentM, I'm not following your last two posts but they are intriguing smiley. Could you be a little less cryptic (or maybe I'm just tired). Thank you!


My apologies, it is me who was tired.
What I meant was as follows.

If having arose from the order of the universe it is likely that they would have developed a profound respect for all natural systems.

As for the other statement I simply meant that I for one when making a decision (based on the knowledge within this thread and my own ideas) will not hesitate to cast my vote, whether later proven right or wrong.

Keep your provacative ideas flowing.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:14pm by AgentM » User IP Logged

Paul
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 268
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1225 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:13pm »

Quote:
nothing of course, so many uninformed people think that if photoshop is involved, the photo is a fake

Photoshop Elements giving precise information about the creation of the picuture "project"...yes.



Yes this is way more than a few pictures.

Started with 2 nicely done pictures ( drone looked cheap in those actually ) provided in the link i gave you posts before , then came more and more and the detail of the drone also improved and VOILA Mr. Disclosure Isaac comes with all the information about these drones and with EXCELLENT pictures of the technology.
That did not happen before like that.
So wow what a story we got here.

Even this should make you skeptical, i'm not talking about deniance but about a normal sense of skepsis which is required in this very topic isn't it?


« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:25pm by Paul » User IP Logged

Be blessed.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1226 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:13pm »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:03pm, Paul wrote:
Well atfirst i can say that english is not my primary language but what is the exact thing you don't understand in my recent posts here?


Well, you weren't explaining yourself and we've had photoshop posts number in hundreds since the beginning of the drones amongst the last 116 pages within the two drone threads. So,,,,, just seeing a photoshop program print screen had no meaning to me.

.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:14pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1227 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:15pm »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 3:35pm, hjdelight wrote:
http://www.stevenhuff.net/archives/7

Mmmmmmmmm Oddly I can't stop the link from doubling itself.

The link is doubling because you've copied hyperlinked text from a word processor or a web page, paste in into notepad first and it removes any/all formatting.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1228 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:16pm »

I translated and copied the below. Is this a reply from Mr. Schwartz??

This is from the French website'

Could someone make a better translation??

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


"Hello I was in displacement, also could not attend the course of the Isaac phenomenon. Can you say to me on which forums you discuss this business of isaaccaret.com? I am concerned with all that enables me to leave this information efficiently and fast. I was astonished that Isaac uses a under-field at fortunecity.com. I recorded the domain name so that it is made by it good use. I am opened with all suggestions. It should be said in passing, you are the first nobody to contact me, except a message of somebody who thought that I was Isaac. LOL Cordially."



from: ovnis-usa.com

>>grine : "Todd Schwartz"
Sujet : RE: isaaccaret.com question
Date : Mon, 2 Jul 2007 16:54:58 -0700
A : "OnThe Fence"

"Hello
J'étais en déplacement, aussi ne n'ai pas pu assister au déroulement du phénomène Isaac. Pouvez-vous me dire sur quels forums vous débattez de cette affaire de isaaccaret.com ?

Je suis concerné par tout ce qui me permet de sortir cette information de manière efficace et rapide. J'ai été étonné que Isaac utilise un sous-domaine chez fortunecity.com. J'ai enregistré le nom de domaine afin qu'il en soit fait bon usage.

Je suis ouvert à toutes suggestions. Soit dit en passant, vous êtes la première personne à me contacter, sauf un message de quelqu'un qui pensait que j'étais Isaac. LOL
Cordialement."
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:31pm by urantia606 » User IP Logged

Paul
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



ICQ
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 268
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #1229 on: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:18pm »

on Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:13pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Well, you weren't explaining yourself and we've had photoshop posts number in hundreds since the beginning of the drones amongst the last 116 pages within the two drone threads. So,,,,, just seeing a photoshop program print screen had no meaning to me.

.


I have seen actually no pictures of the drones in this thread with the information about PHotoshop Elements II as creation software as in the pictures i showed you, which were the first drone pictures aswell.

If you ask me, it was just an early mistake by the creator.


There is also no such thing counterproving that these technology pictures aren't 3d rendered as they look.
« Last Edit: Jul 3rd, 2007, 4:20pm by Paul » User IP Logged

Be blessed.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls