Board Logo
« #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 13th, 2017, 07:05am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 11703 times)
JC
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 11
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #375 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 9:57pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 9:51pm, primaryconflict wrote:
Member Nephilim writes: "We need a code breaker in here to interperate what the symbols on the craft say."

Aw come now, the symbols mearly say "If you can read this, you are too close!" cheesy


Lets ask Tom he’s Brilliant!

http://imageevent.com/cropcirclerational/cropcirclesdecoded
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #376 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:02pm »

This may or may not be something to explore. ATO, I think it was you that was wondering why "Isaac" chose that name. His specialty was linguistics. Check this out:

http://www.isaac-online.org/en/home.shtml

Might he be a Board member or associated in some other way? What has he been doing since he left CARET?
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #377 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:09pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 9:03pm, CloudBreak wrote:
Furthermore if you compare the big basin photos with the inventory photo, you can see that part 16 is the big side ring with the 4 spikes and part 14b is the ring on the opposite side. These two rings are placed upside down in the inventory photo compared to the big basin photo.

However, I lose track of the precise details of where this whole investigation is at. Is the concensus that the big basin photos are real or fake? The matching of parts would imply to me that they are as real as Isaac's documents!


I don't want to get into an argument about real or fake. I think all of us need to soak up the evidence and make our own judgements. But you need to look at all of the evidence. The WW post earlier was an excellent rundown in a chronological order. You need to study all of these events to get a feel for the entire case.

The only thing else I will say is none of the evidence so far has been proved false. Draw your own conclusion.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #378 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:18pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 9:45pm, Nephilim wrote:
We need a code breaker in here to interperate what the symbols on the craft say.


I wish it was that easy. Isaac said he and his department spent three years starring at those things with the help of super computers and by the sound of it never figured them out.

One major thought I got from the Isaac story is that these drone ETs are so far beyond us we may never be able to comprehend their language or technology.

But I was thinking about the language that has the ability to actually operate everthing. I was thinking the "field" he spoke of (or the device that emits the field. I don't believe he mentioned what that might be) would be like the operating system which can read the commands and implements them.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
JC
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 11
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #379 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:21pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 5:18pm, MarkM wrote:
IF - huge, giant, glowing, bright red IF - this is NOT a fantastic hoax, please remember this image. It could well be a key.

User Image


Yep and a Brilliant Mind named Tom knows what they are telling us.
check it out.

http://imageevent.com/cropcirclerational/cropcirclesdecoded
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #380 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:27pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 9:30pm, primaryconflict wrote:
"Brian Bessent" in Phoenix AZ, fooled quite a number of people before his ufo video footage was proved to be fake.


People like that are a dime a dozen today.

I already posted this in the first part of this thread but I figured that you read the whole thread.

Not like the Arizona UFO hoax, what Isaac has is evidence that tends to match up with history. This evidence has more credence because it's more then the picture of a UFO that's obscure or blurry or at a great distance.

Considering that he said that CARET was a new program, we may be able to assume that the UFO crash was just previous to 1984.

The following are all of the UFO crashes that I could locate from 1984 back to 1974 to be safe. We could go back as far as Roswell but I would think that such a program would have started long before 1984 if these pieces came from Roswell.

5-74
Chili, NM
An Air Force team allegedly removed a 60 foot wide metallic object from an impact area and moved it to Kirtland AFB

5-1978
BOLIVIA
1974: A globe-shaped UFO exploded near the town of Donetsk in the northern Rostov region of Russia. Debris from the explosion examined by many people.

1978: Western Kazahstan. A UFO similar is shape to a fighter aircraft was allegedly shot down by the Soviet military. UFO and its pilots were transported to Zhitkur.

1978: Location unknown. A landed cylinder-shaped UFO come 35 meters long was allegedly seized by the Soviet military and transported to Zhitkur.

1979: On the 17 February near the village of Zhigansk, Yakutiya republic of Russia, a disc-shaped craft with a mirror-like surface crashed into the banks of the Lena river. Alien bodies were allegedly recovered which were later autopsied at the Moscow State University.

1979: A UFO crashed in the Ural region of Russia near the village of Rinburg. The wreckage was transported to the Odintsovo military base.

1981: In May a UFO exploded on the Kolsky peninsula in the Murmansk region. Debris was recovered by the Soviet military authorities and taken to the Monchegorsk military air base.

1983: On May 5 a cone-shaped UFO was allegedly tracked on military radar and shot down by ground air defence units near Ordzhonikidze in Northern Caucasus. The wreckage was recovered by the military and transported to the Odintsovo base.

1983: A UFO was allegedly shot down with an experimental laser weapon in Kazahstan.

1984: A seismic shock wave hit the Kolsky peninsula in the Murmansk region. An alleged UFO crash was reportedly responsible and the wreckage was later recovered and transported to the military base at Monchegorsk.

1984: In northern Russia in the Taymyrian area of Siberia , near the Enisey river a ‘dolphin-shaped’ craft was recovered from the river and removed to the Zhitkur base for study.

1984: On July 20 in the Baku mountains of Azerbaijan, a UFO was seen to crash into the mountains.

Reported Crashes and Recoveries based on Witnesses and Newspaper Articles.

1974 Llandrillo, Clwyd, Wales, UK
1974 November 9 Carbondale, Pennsylvania
1974 August 25 Chihuahua, Mexico Disc crash
1976 May 12 Desert, Australia
1977 April 5 South-West Ohio, USA
1977 June 22 Northwest Arizona, USA
1977 August 17 Tobasco, Mexico
1978 May 6 Padcaya, Bolivia Search team finds nothing.
1978 Ocean off Finland, USSR USSR army
1978 November 10 Lebannon
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #381 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:30pm »

This is interesting as well. As we all know, screen names and nick names usually mean something.
http://www.sigsam.org/issac/
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #382 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:34pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 10:02pm, MarkM wrote:
This may or may not be something to explore. ATO, I think it was you that was wondering why "Isaac" chose that name. His specialty was linguistics. Check this out:

http://www.isaac-online.org/en/home.shtml

Might he be a Board member or associated in some other way? What has he been doing since he left CARET?


Worth delving deeper into but no on the board member or executive member. Women members mostly and the U.S. individual is a woman.
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #383 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:37pm »

JC - I just bookmarked your crop circle link. My brain is fried and I'm calling it a day. Will explore it thoroughly when I can take it all in. Thank you!
User IP Logged

WatchingWaiting
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 75
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #384 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:38pm »

Its amazing how much activity has taken place since the Isaac report. Think about this, it was two days ago. TWO! Seems like weeks.
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #385 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:38pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 10:34pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Worth delving deeper into but no on the board member or executive member. Women members mostly and the U.S. individual is a woman.


ATO - how do we know that this is a man? Perhaps that's one of the reasons that "he" wasn't searched more thoroughly wink!
User IP Logged

JC
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 11
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #386 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:41pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 10:37pm, MarkM wrote:
JC - I just bookmarked your crop circle link. My brain is fried and I'm calling it a day. Will explore it thoroughly when I can take it all in. Thank you!


No problem there is so much to think about these days my mind is tired as well.
Have a great evening all. Be back tomorrow.
JC
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #387 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:44pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 10:38pm, MarkM wrote:
ATO - how do we know that this is a man? Perhaps that's one of the reasons that "he" wasn't searched more thoroughly wink!


I remember the era way too well and I lived in California at the time. It's a man. The odds are it's a man.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #388 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:44pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 10:30pm, MarkM wrote:
This is interesting as well. As we all know, screen names and nick names usually mean something.
http://www.sigsam.org/issac/


I thought his name was Isaac not Issac.

BTW, some have speculated that his name is evidence of a hoax because Isaac is Hebrew for one who laughs.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #389 on: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:51pm »

on Jun 28th, 2007, 10:44pm, Latitude wrote:
I thought his name was Isaac not Issac.

BTW, some have speculated that his name is evidence of a hoax because Isaac is Hebrew for one who laughs.


It depends what time of day it is. I had to spell check every single page today because I found myself typing Issac last night. I found about 15 Issac's.

The name is actually spelled both ways.
See your point though.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2007, 10:58pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls