Board Logo
« #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 27th, 2017, 09:06am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 5920 times)
solarwind
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #45 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:34am »

The posts that attempt to relate the Isaac language to crop circles strike me as mostly a wasted effort. The catalog of crop circles over the past 20 years is so vast that one can find alleged "matching" symbology for virtually any design one goes looking for. Why bother?
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #46 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:40am »

ATO, I spoke at length with my brother, an expert in robotics. He had a client in Silicone Valley during the time period in question and spent a month out there. He told me that this client (internationally known) had what looked like the kind of "shed" that High Schools store sports equipment in behind a very traditional looking tech building. Once through the doors you took an elevator down through six subteranean floors. It was outfitted to survive all forms of disasters. He read through the "Isaac" papers and was impressed.

IF this is real, I applaud him coming forward. Over the years, the secrecy regarding the involvement of civilian scientists in alien technology has destroyed many a family. This I am an expert on.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2007, 12:11pm by MarkM » User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #47 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:42am »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 11:34am, solarwind wrote:
The posts that attempt to relate the Isaac language to crop circles strike me as mostly a wasted effort. The catalog of crop circles over the past 20 years is so vast that one can find alleged "matching" symbology for virtually any design one goes looking for. Why bother?


Why bother? Because we don't have the answers yet and if we don't continue to ask the questions and to explore the possibilities - we never will. Sounds like a good enough reason to me.
User IP Logged

brad873
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

A Deal's A Deal, Even With A Dirty Dealer


PM


Posts: 197
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #48 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:46am »

that is odd, the alien writin on those is identicle to the 2005 war of the worlds writing u see when thay are in the cage
User IP Logged

User Image
jlc767
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 113
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #49 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:46am »

Someone put a lot of time into this. From a design stand-point, it's pretty damn impressive. Reminds me of some of the crazy stuff Marion Bantjes does.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2007/pacl-lang-analysis-p119-fullsize.jpg

So, where did it come from again? Did the humans working there design this?
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #50 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:51am »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 11:33am, remoat wrote:
if this were something that it appears to be, and if it belonged to me, i wouldn't post it in a forum.. i would either ask a trusted person with electrical engineering or aircraft design expertise to analyze and offer his/her conclusions as to what it is, whether it is innovative or derivative, and whether it is familiar or unknown to them.


That is what forums and websites are all about remoat. This story is all over the Internet. I doubt that there is a UFO/alien oriented website that hasn't already posted this story. From there it flows over into a large number of news companies. Forums and websites are like the news and until such an individual hears the news, such as Isaac, then how else could anyone find out about it.

The webmaster BJ used the forum address for his story today simply because it was already completed in here yesterday, so why have to prepare it again for the main website when you only have to supply a link instead.

BJ has a real job to attend to as well. Wanna go visit him at work, enter here.

User Image:UFOs / Aliens
http://ufos.about.com/
.
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2007, 08:34am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

solarwind
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #51 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:54am »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 11:42am, MarkM wrote:
Why bother? Because we don't have the answers yet and if we don't continue to ask the questions and to explore the possibilities - we never will. Sounds like a good enough reason to me.


Some investigations are more potentially productive than others. Suppose you found a crop circle that closely matched an Isaac language symbol. What have you established? It just seems like an investigation designed to dead-end no matter what. Not to mention that any such resemblance is likely to be entirely coincidental given the vast array of images available.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #52 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:58am »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 11:46am, brad873 wrote:
that is odd, the alien writin on those is identicle to the 2005 war of the worlds writing u see when thay are in the cage


Then such a comment needs evidence. How about you go out into the Internet and find us a picture so that we can compare.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:58am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

solarwind
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #53 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 11:58am »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 11:33am, remoat wrote:
before anyone allows their heartbeat to accelerate beyond what is healthy given their age, weight, and family heritage, stop and think for 30 seconds.. why is this info placed in a forum? is it to tell us "THEY'RE HERE"? or, "THEY'VE BEEN HERE FOREVER"? i dont know what any of this is and it really doesn't matter what anyone in this forum thinks this is.. what matters is, what would engineers and designers of advanced electrical and aerospace systems think of this? if this were something that it appears to be, and if it belonged to me, i wouldn't post it in a forum.. i would either ask a trusted person with electrical engineering or aircraft design expertise to analyze and offer his/her conclusions as to what it is, whether it is innovative or derivative, and whether it is familiar or unknown to them.. a second opinion would also be important.. only after several "perfect-10" experts in fields associated with the technology, design and materials used in these pictures, diagrams, etc. have decreed the unique characteristics which these artifacts appear to contain would i consider openly publicizing them.. these objects and writings could be something remarkable, or they could be spare parts of kitchen appliances knocked together with crazy glue.. i dont know and, notwithstanding the familiarity of the owner with his property, neither does he.. if/when this assemblage of "stuff" is examined by authorities in fields related to what this "stuff" purports to be, we will confidently understand what this is.. until then, i'll pass.


I am puzzled by your post. You state that if this info was yours you would go to a trusted technical source before posting it on a site such as this. "Isaac" already KNOWS what this info represents and allegedly wants to reveal part of it to the world while maintaining his anonymity. What exactly is wrong with that approach?
User IP Logged

DrkDrgn
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #54 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 12:03pm »

I do not want to argue. But, all this proves is the crafts are like we said. Man made.
This guy puts this story out here and wants to stay anonymous. Ok, so lets point out you were DOD You moved thru the ranks faster than your piers, your exact dates of employment and you have a web site.
Well guess what pal. They knew who you were before they even finished your letter. You have got to be kidding me.
If this person is telling the truth. He has already committed suicide. He hog tied himself, then choked his self out with piano wire.
Or he is sitting back getting his jollies off on his hoax. I am not buying it.
You have given them way more than enough info to bag your butt. Come forward now.
Anyone buying this. I am selling a bridge crossing the bearing straight. Call me let's make a deal.

NOTHING has been solved. This guy just added to the mystery.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2007, 12:06pm by DrkDrgn » User IP Logged

solarwind
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #55 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 12:06pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 11:46am, jlc767 wrote:
Someone put a lot of time into this. From a design stand-point, it's pretty damn impressive. Reminds me of some of the crazy stuff Marion Bantjes does.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2007/pacl-lang-analysis-p119-fullsize.jpg

So, where did it come from again? Did the humans working there design this?


The photos and PACL report are fascinating but it is the Linguistic Analysis Primer that simply blows me away. If this was created from scratch simply for the purposes of a hoax, WOW. The level of detail and rich diversity of the "language" just leaves me slack-jawed every time I look at it. The hoaxer, if that's what it is, gets an A++++ in the graphic design department.
User IP Logged

solarwind
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #56 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 12:11pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 12:03pm, DarkDragon wrote:
I do not want to argue. But, all this proves is the crafts are like we said. Man made.
This guy puts this story out here and wants to stay anonymous. Ok, so lets point out you were DOD You moved thru the ranks faster than your piers, your exact dates of employment and you have a web site.
Well guess what pal. They knew who you were before they even finished your letter. You have got to be kidding me.
If this person is telling the truth. He has already committed suicide. He hog tied himself, then choked his self out with piano wire.
Or he is sitting back getting his jollies off on his hoax. I am not buying it.
You have given them way more than enough info to bag your butt. Come forward now.
Anyone buying this. I am selling a bridge crossing the bearing straight. Call me let's make a deal.

NOTHING has been solved. This guy just added to the mystery.


"Isaac" is obviously a fairly intelligent guy. Why would you assume that all the potential identification "leads" in his story are accurate? If I was trying to remain anonymous, I would without question "salt" my story with some spurious info about my background that would lead investigators astray. Doubt if it would be that difficult. Perhaps he never moved into management. Perhaps HE is the guy recruited from IBM. Anyway, you get my point - he has an infinite number of story variations he could come up with to remain anonymous.
User IP Logged

JerremyC
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 12
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #57 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 12:11pm »

Probably the blacked out text is about the S1 "control" device which probably is more than just a "control" device.

What I'm wondering about is this:
If these devices are used to keep the craft as one piece, what happens if the devices are turned off? Does the craft break appart?
User IP Logged

Andyp
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 38
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #58 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 12:13pm »

He would have to lie about the dates and place. Or he's posting this from the moon. grin
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #59 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 12:14pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 11:40am, MarkM wrote:
ATO, I spoke at length with my brother, an expert in robotics. He had a client in Silicone Valley during the time period in question and spent a month out there. He told me that this client (internationally known) had what looked like the kind of "shed" that High Schools store sports equipment in behind a very traditional looking tech building. Once through the doors you took an elevator down through six subteranean floors. It was outfitted to survive all forms of disasters. He read through the "Isaac" papers and was impressed.


Couldn't drag anymore out of him could you Mark. lol Like the (internationally known) part. cool

Great post, thx.

User IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls