Board Logo
« #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 25th, 2017, 03:41am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 5814 times)
LangLee
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #585 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 7:47pm »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 6:26pm, MarkM wrote:
Another opinion, not in 100% agreement, but makes some intriguing points:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/


Indeed it does, very good read.
This is my 1st at length post here, I've replied to a couple in the last few days.
I'm not new to this, I saw my 1st unknown at the age of 5, 47 years ago while I was walking my dog. Over the years there have been more, I'm in the Hudson Valley area of NY, quite exciting times here then to say the least, caught sight of 2 of those. But there were more that weren't publicized in the years following. In '87 I stood with 3 police officers and 10 of my neighbors watching something hovering over Nyack Hospital, my girlfriend and I gave chase for about 8 miles scaring the hell out of her, but it blew us off. Oh yeah, all of those people, cameras in the houses, no film, I kid you not.
This Strange Craft deal is quite interesting. There seems to be a mish-mash of truth, lies, disclosure, disinformation, and a bit of something is coming..... by the way, there was another sighting on the 27th http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1279&category=Environment
In '87 I worked for a motion picture camera company as a technician and instructor, you could get a really good scanner back then for over $7000, since there were really few PC's who knew unless your job called for it.
This is one of the better forums I've visited, most here have very constructive and interesting things to say, keep up the good work, we may just get to the bottom of this.
User IP Logged

Datsky1
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 4
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #586 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 7:59pm »

j w wright !
Compare also character of shadows and reflections. Even color of a shadow by default - blue.

Look at two pictures on 39 page. You are assured, what it photo?
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:03pm by Datsky1 » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #587 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:02pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 12:49pm, MarkM wrote:
I was thinking about what "Isaac" said about the symbols and how they are both the program and the execution. When we look at how the parts of an atom must be aligned in a precise configuration in order to create a specific "thing", it's not difficult to see how this might work. ......
I know that it might seem a stretch for some, but looking at the "linguistics" really reminded me of some of the crop circle patterns (see earlier post). Just as the symbols arranged as they are on the craft dictate a action, perhaps some of the circle patterns are programs. What might be the "machine" being programmed? The earth itself? Do they (the symbols / language / code) somehow interact with the electromagnetic field to cause something?


I totally agree with this. We always wondered WHY THE CROP CIRCLES? Are they trying to communicate with us? Are they just letting us know they are here? The crop circles, IMO are a linguistics program in and of itself designed (usually on top of areas with high level of magnetic fields) to create a program for operational activity here on earth. Like a computer programmer would write a computer program. The earth's surface and the field is their writing tablet and the images themselves are complex linguistics programs that, once created, the image itself (as Isaac stated) carries out intricate functions. Otherwise, why would aliens just create "art" in wheatfields -- this makes no sense.
I am definitely leaning towards the fact that this is NOT a hoax. Information or disinformation is still in question. The fact that there is such clear photos from several eye-witnesses makes it -- a big "WHOOPSIE" with the government, someone came forward with enough information, but not enough to prove. I am leaning toward the fact that Isaac is a brave soul that came forward because he, like us, freaked out about the clear unmistakeable images and felt he could hold it no longer.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #588 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:06pm »

About the signs on the craft..has it never occured to anyone, that it might be "mashine code" instead of a language? As it only works on the material it's attached to, and in conditions specifically made for this, are excactly the same if one were to run a code for PC on a Mac? Maybe the dechiffrering is just too hard to make out, eg Isaac, who told us, when it was run in more than ()3 it went to astronomous mounts of calculations? I'm not an expert on this, but maybe someone here are? We have to look for the small details, to even comprehend this. Note: I believe this whole story to be fact by a factor of 10 to 90.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #589 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:07pm »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 7:40pm, j w wright wrote:
humans are fallable, everyone is working long hours, fatigue and apathy sets in, routine, etc...

photographic prints the teams use to work become tattered, more copies are needed, the photo lab prints off more copies some copies get lost in the shuffle...

stacks of papers and folders on desks, worktables, staging areas, etc...

have you ever worked with people in a team collaborative envioronment?

humans are at best, barely conscious

I think we’ll just have to agree to differ on this subject, if your theory is correct then I suspect a lot more than just Isaac (and his information) would have come to light before now. And we obviously have different opinions on the gravity (pun intended) and implications of the technology under discussion.

It declared in the first paragraph that it’s, “Extraterrestrial technology”.

There’s far too many problems with the full Isaac story and documents that he released. For example,

1. OVERVIEW

This document is intended as a primer on the tentative findings of the Q4 1986 research phase (referred to herein as "Q4-86") at the Palo Alto CARET Laboratory (PACL). In accordance with the CARET program mission statement, the goal of this research has been achieving a greater understanding of extraterrestrial technology within the context of commercial applications and civilian use. Examples of such applications, in no particular order, include transportation, medicine, construction, energy, computing and communication. The ultimate goal of this research is to provide a core set of advanced technologies in a condition suitable for patent review.


Why would a research report include what is essentially a mission statement divulging its ultimate goal. Who is this to be presented to? They certainly wouldn’t tell industry where it’s from. And anybody involved with the organization and in a position that would entitle them to see the report wouldn’t be best pleased at damning evidence such as this and the admission of the absolute existence of vastly superior intelligent, extraterrestrial life-forms.

"2. EXTRACTION

The process of converting raw artifacts of extraterrestrial origin to usable, fully documented human technology is termed extraction. `The extraction process ultimately consists of two phases: first is the establishment of a complete theoretical and operational understanding of the artifact, and second is a distillation of the artifact's underlying principles into a usable, product-oriented technology. Suggestions of specific product applications on behalf of PACL have been encouraged, but are not considered mandatory or essential."


This again seems like it was wrote for the uninitiated man on the street.

“The process of converting raw artifacts of extraterrestrial origin to usable, fully documented human technology is termed extraction”

That’s two for two, first two paragraphs and the smoking gun of UFOlogy becomes irrefutable evidence, again why would anybody involved with the organization reading this report, want to know or need to know the basic terminology for what are obviously highly sensitive documents unless they were cleared to read it in the first place.

And in which case they wouldn’t need the clandestine and covert specifics spelled out in what could easily become proof of the greatest conspiracy mankind has ever known?

That’s just the first two paragraphs, like I said we’ll agree to differ on this one.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:19pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #590 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:20pm »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 8:06pm, VonStern wrote:
About the signs on the craft..has it never occured to anyone, that it might be "mashine code" instead of a language? As it only works on the material it's attached to,


I agree... why else would there be a need for so much language on a flying vehicle. Aside from our few letters and numbers we use as identification for our airplanes... why so much text. Because the text itself operates the machine. Can we figure this out with our finite minds? Its hard to comprehend... even the best physicists and code crackers couldn't figure out the language as Isaac said, but obviously aliens with the intelligence and technology to travel through space are way more advanced and the ultra-dimensional levels of reality are far from our three-dimensional thinking abilities.
User IP Logged

Makasu
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #591 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:24pm »

Here's a preview of figure 14.13 in pdf-format (4mb)

http://green.colorize.net/pacl/

My plan is to start working out the main shapes then making an index of the characters and adding them in at the end.
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #592 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:27pm »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 8:07pm, DrDil wrote:
This again seems like it was wrote for the uninitiated man on the street.

“The process of converting raw artifacts of extraterrestrial origin to usable, fully documented human technology is termed extraction”

That’s two for two, first two paragraphs and the smoking gun of UFOlogy becomes irrefutable evidence, again why would anybody involved with the organization reading this report, want to know or need to know the basic terminology for what are obviously highly sensitive documents unless they were cleared to read it in the first place.

And in which case they wouldn’t need the clandestine and covert specifics spelled out in what could easily become proof of the greatest conspiracy mankind has ever known?

That’s just the first two paragraphs, like I said we’ll agree to differ on this one.


I see your point, however, the people who went to work there had no previous knowledge that aliens even existed and they had to be "briefed" in SOME way as to the ABC's of it all. Probably "they" never imagined the documents would ever leave the lab under their tight security, and certainly they didn't know that there would one day be the INTERNET lol
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #593 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:34pm »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 8:27pm, castles4me wrote:
I see your point, however, the people who went to work there had no previous knowledge that aliens even existed and they had to be "briefed" in SOME way as to the ABC's of it all. Probably "they" never imagined the documents would ever leave the lab under their tight security, and certainly they didn't know that there would one day be the INTERNET lol


I was under the impression that this research report was the culmination of the collaborative work of, “The people who went to work there.”

Hence the name of , “Research Report” I.e. the research that they conducted.

And as its dated December 1986, years after Isaac started but only months before Isaac left, I assumed he and his term were responsible for it.

(The point I was originally making was how I thought a little more value would be placed on the pictures than what j w wright thought)
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:43pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Nephilim
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #594 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:39pm »

lol

Fair enough ATO, I just thought I'd throw that out there. the symbolism is what struck my interest. Seemed similar. smiley
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #595 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:39pm »

The reports are not the real issue here, the real evidence is the scans revealing scripts worked on, given numbers in handwriting and references to observations. This might even prove, that it is the real deal. Maybe someone should look into excactly that?
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #596 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:47pm »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 8:39pm, VonStern wrote:
The reports are not the real issue here, the real evidence is the scans revealing scripts worked on, given numbers in handwriting and references to observations. This might even prove, that it is the real deal. Maybe someone should look into excactly that?

That may be, but a question regarding the reports was the issue that I was answering.

And if Isaacs reports are fake, what's the chances all of his documents are, pretty high I'd imagine.
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:54pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #597 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:47pm »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 3:39pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
BJ just said that there will be no content in the article on the new drone. Just the picture.


If that is the case then I think it's probably a good idea to throw it away. An anonymous picture with not even a story behind it is useless. It adds nothing to the case ( and may even take away from it). Besides someone has discovered that the two objects in the picture are in perfect vertical alignment. The odds on the happening by chance are over 100 to 1. Not saying impossible but highly unlikely, unless somebody can come up with a reason for the alignment.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #598 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:52pm »

on Jun 29th, 2007, 7:44pm, VonStern wrote:
(If Isaac does indeed speak the truth, then surely, “The original photographs” he managed to sneak out of the complex would be missed.)

Remember, Isaac was COPYING the files...not retrieving them.

Remember Isaac Wrote
"I'd often take upwards of 10-20 pages at once. By the time I was done, I'd made out with hundreds of photocopies, as well as a few originals and a large collection of original photographs."
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
redSE7EN
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 22
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC
« Reply #599 on: Jun 29th, 2007, 8:59pm »

I hate to change the subject but can you imagine what their (aliens) music must be like back on the home planet? Think its really good, or really bad?
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls