Board Logo
« #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:28pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #1 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 5722 times)
MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #90 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 2:31pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 2:22pm, Latitude wrote:
titemid=[/url]It says it cannot be photographically reproduced. How is it that it is on the scans then?


Scanning is a different process. What I meant was that a standard black and white photocopier doesn't easily pick this range up. I still think that it's most likely a traditional watermark (non digital). My main point was about whether these are original drawings or photocopies smiley.
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #91 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 2:33pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 2:31pm, GForce wrote:
Its one thing to give a theory or opinion on them. But to critize without without a shread of evidence to back up a claim is ridiculous. If you want ME to believe these are fake than prove to me they are.


ABSOLUTELY, Dan.
User IP Logged

WT
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 41
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #92 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 2:41pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 2:03pm, MarkM wrote:
I don't think so (but, I could be wrong smiley). The blue is kind of tell-tale, it used to be called "non-photo" blue as it doesn't copy as well as black or other colors. If it were something mechanical behind the document it would appear more like a shadow, the "T" is very precise. Also, the paper would have to be fairly thin or transparent.


Hi Guys! You don't know me and I don't know you but the "T" is at the same position on every image so it has to be something in the scanner or something laying on the page when scanned or maybe a digital watermark. The top horizontal bar and the vertical bar are pretty sharp, the bottom bar differs from image to image though. Which makes it an "I" (Isaac?) and not a "T" anyway.

One thing I don't get though is the cover sheet has three holes but the other pages don't. Any explanation?

WT
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #93 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 2:48pm »

remoat wrote:

"i can take pictures of a toaster with wings, supplement it with instructions in chinese about how to build a sand castle and claim its a message from aliens who stayed over at my house last wekend.. would you buy it if i promised its real??"

User Image

You mean .... this isn't ....... REAL?!!!!!

Disclaimer: I have no idea whether the text on the right is instructions on building a sand castle. It's all Chinese to me smiley
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #94 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 2:56pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 2:20pm, remoat wrote:
your point seems to be, well, its all over the internet, so aside from being well-publicized its been time-tested, audience-tested and found to have weatherd the trials of credulity, technical feasibility and being fun to read.


I never made such a point. No, you read that into it and, that thought never even crossed my mind.

Quote:
well, i guess i missed the report of this story in time magazine, the new york times, the wall street journal, and all the cable news networks.


This report has only been out for about 24 hours.

Quote:
you mention its reported in many UFO websites and its all over the internet.. im sorry to disabuse you of a cherished notion, but UFO websites arent deemed reliable sources for significant news coverage.


Oh my, that is so incorrect. Sure, we're riddled with a lot of garbage but we do have reliable information as well, which makes us a very significant source.

The UFO Casebook website receives over 30,000 clicks a day. Consequently, many out there think we are a reliable source.

Quote:
if you want to make a stong argument, do it on a solid foundation: present evidence to an impartial judge for an un-biased opinion; 2) find a second impartial judge who also gives an unbiased opinion; 3) find someone who can give an impartial opinion on the significance of the find (establish conext and meaning); 4) find someone who will argue against your position(s); be able to refute each point compellingly; 5) release the findings of your impartial associates.. even better if they agree to answer questions and challenges from the media and anyone who disputes your discovery.


This is not an argument. As a matter of fact, in both senses of the word, there are no arguments in an open forum. An open forum is where we discuss topics and weight the pros and cons the best we can with what information we are handed. We do not hash such things out as you mentioned above and never will. If we did, we would look like government and not get anything done here now would we?

Quote:
bottom line: if you want your opinion, evidence, photos, audio tapes, quotations from other sources, etc., to be taken seriously, you have to make the serious effort to show that what you've got is: 1) accurate; 2) compelling; 3) complete in detail; 4) supported by sources of information which have no personal stake in the outcome of your story; 5) supported by independent investigation which, using your info as a starting point, duplicates your results or conclusions.


Not in this biz. There are too many secrets and we're not selling a product. Believe it or not remoat, there are people that have seen a UFO first hand and there are people that have even been abducted so there are plenty of people out there who know the truth but cannot prove it to anyone because it's just too darn hard to do so. Nobody has to convince them of anything. They're minds are made up. Now, they are the ones most interested in this thread since it is close to their experience in their own personal life.

Because of that, you better believe that I'm going to seek and dig in every possible direction for any tid bit of information that could maybe lead us to more answers.

What we don't want are those that continue to argue the fact that we don't have all the facts, because we don't, we know this. Especially today since it was only yesterday that this came out. You're asking for the impossible in 24 hours.

This is our take on skepticism. Skepticism is the only thing we should have to deal with. Within skepticism we look for a lie, the truth and a possibility. We don't argue the points though, we just post our ideas and our thoughts.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=tips&action=display&num=1110310681

Quote:
you can believe anything and anyone you choose; but, to ask others to agree with your propsotion, your story has to be believable.. i dont see anything in this story by "isaac" that is necessarily believable or credible.


We aren't selling anything here remoat. People have their own ideas when they peer into a thread or look at a picture and that idea is based on their previous personal experiences. We are not influencing anyone's beliefs here.

Not a single, solitary member in this forum asked you to believe anything. You believe only what you want and nobody can make you believe something you don't want to.

Lastly, this is very off-topic for this thread so let's call it a day on this subject.



« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2007, 2:59pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #95 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 3:02pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 2:31pm, GForce wrote:
Sorry if I sound a bit tense folks. But I'm amazed that here we have some documents either real or fake to discuss. Which BTW none of us know for sure one way or the other on the authenticity. And debunkers are coming out of the woodwork to discredit them WITHOUT any facts. Its one thing to give a theory or opinion on them. But to critize without without a shread of evidence to back up a claim is ridiculous. If you want ME to believe these are fake than prove to me they are. Till then I will take them at face value! THEY ARE WHAT THEY ARE!


I thoroughly agree and you know me. We allow healthy skepticism - always have and always will since without it we would never find the truth.

And, you know me even better when I say, we do not allow any form of debunking on any topic in this forum without 100% proof.

Speaking of which, I posted the SKEPTICISM thread a few posts above this one and here is the FACT or THEORY thread, which are our guidelines we like to follow.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=tips&num=1172077616&start=0
.

.

« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2007, 3:05pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #96 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 3:08pm »

I just realized something that has been driving BJ and myself nuts lately. Our threads were losing their views and we didn't know why.

I just witnessed this take place on this thread. In doing so, I discovered that once a thread has had 3,000 views, it defaults back to zero.

I'm glad I finally figured that out. Now we have to figure out how to fix that with Conforums because they didn't know how that was happening either and it's only been happening more recently.

Observation - required for all facts.

6507 views 6:40 28
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2007, 06:45am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

starsigndavid
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 196
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #97 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 3:22pm »

The posting by Isaac and all your responses are utterly fascinating to me. Although I am well educated [B.A., J.D.], I am also smart enough to know what I don't know! While the Isaac disclosures have a ring of truth to me, at a gut level, I concede that I am a ripe target for a very creative hoaxer. A great deal of the technical information posted by you all is confusing to me, so I cannot judge these things.
The ONLY thing I know with certainty about UFOs is the sighting I has last year, which I have posted about on here. It was real; I was not drunk; the triangular, blue glowing object and its behavoir was something I cannot explain. Therefore, I am grateful for ANY information that becomes available for public scrutiny. At some point, somewhere, sometime, SOMETHING that comes out will be true. How will we know truth when it comes if we AUTOMATICALLY dismiss everything.
User IP Logged

Only by arrogance and ignorance does Man believe He is alone in the Cosmos.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #98 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 3:28pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 3:02pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
I thoroughly agree and you know me. We allow healthy skepticism - always have and always will since without it we would never find the truth.

And, you know me even better when I say, we do not allow any form of debunking on any topic in this forum without 100% proof.



Thanks to you and your forum for having that policy. I like to think I have an open mind with a proper amount of skepticism but feel the truth will never be proved if debunkers are allowed to indiscreetly throw their accusations around without any restraint. I think that because of the nature of this field and the biases that it must contend with, a certain amount of latitude must be given to the witnesses who come forward otherwise they never would. So call me gullible but I would rather be tricked by ten hoaxes then to falsely accuse a one legitimate witness.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
humanencounter
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 13
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #99 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 3:47pm »

In photoshop on all the pages of text from Isaacs pics you can see a large T behind all the writing if you mess with the saturation. Anybody know what thats for? Is it tape?
User IP Logged

WatchingWaiting
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 75
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #100 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 3:53pm »

"One thing I don't get though is the cover sheet has three holes but the other pages don't. Any explanation?"

Those are not your typical notebook holes. They are a type of binding where metal "rivets" are used to hold the pages together. If you notice in some of the page scans you can see the adjacent page in the scan. The binder was laid flat for scanning, hence the "holes" are not visible because the binder is still intact.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #101 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 4:03pm »

.
Since Isaac put emphasis on NASA's Ames Research Center, it appears to me that he did so for an important reason. Consequenly, I've been staying on that thought while seeking.

The following map is ideal for the Silicon Valley. I typed Big Basin and I got the map, then I typed Ames Research Center and it was the same map, the pointer just moved up the page. From there I typed SETI Institute and found it to be only a mile further from Big Basin then Ames Research was. Point being, you can go into this map and type any city and any research company if you want to seek for associations and locations. Somewhat putting two and two together.

http://maps.google.com/maps?um=1&tab=wl&hl=en&q=Saratoga%20Summit

Within the County that contains the cities below, are the following places of interest.

SETI Institute
515 N. Whisman Road
Mountain View, CA 94043

SETI Institute
2035 Landings Dr
Mountain View, CA 94043

NASA Ames Research Center
Moffett Field, California 94035

Big Basin

As the crow flies, NASA Ames Research Center is 18 miles from Big Basin. Driving distance is 33.9 miles due to the mountainous twisties. Driving distance to Big Basin for SETI is about the same at 32.7 miles, through the same twisties.

I can see now why Isaac figured it might be a manmade drone made based off of alien artifacts since NASA Ames Research Center is terribly close to Big Basin and Big Basin would make for an ideal location to test such a thing.

Then again, the aliens could be doing it in Big Basin for that matter. These things nobody knows yet.

Also, if you want to put the cities in the back of your mind that thus far pertain to Isaac's comments, and are in the vicinity of Big Basin and Saratoga they are as follows below. These are always good when we're trying to match research companies, government, military and drones up with cities. All of these are Santa Clara County and all considered Silicon Valley.

Mountain View
Palo Alto
San Jose
Santa Clara
Saratoga
Sunnyvale
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2007, 08:36am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #102 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 4:06pm »

on Jun 27th, 2007, 3:47pm, humanencounter wrote:
In photoshop on all the pages of text from Isaacs pics you can see a large T behind all the writing if you mess with the saturation. Anybody know what thats for? Is it tape?


humanencounter, the T, which may be a stationary watermark was mentioned on page 5,6, or 7 in this thread. A lot of theory but no answers as of yet.
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2007, 4:23pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #103 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 4:17pm »



There are a lot of dead jpg's currently in this thread. They all belong to the UFO Casebook so BJ might be having difficulty at his end.

They'll be back soon enough, I'm sure. I hope undecided
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: MYSTERY of the DRONES - SOLVED ???
« Reply #104 on: Jun 27th, 2007, 4:32pm »

Again, while researching Moffett Field - also mentioned by Isaac, I discovered a very interesting website about contamination on and around Moffett field.

Upon reading and viewing the maps where the contamination is located, Lockeed, NASA (Ames Research Center) and Teledyne are across the road from Moffett Field proper.

I'm a seeker so I'll always bring off the wall items into the thread that sometimes end up pertaining. Not always though.

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure - shocked - here's the NAS's contribution to their local resident's wells via the groundwater - but the real reason for this post is underlying as well.

[Dept of Toxic Substances Control.]

As well I found this address interesting. For the life of me, I can't figure out why the PCB's are mentioned last on the list.
http://www.envirostor.dtsc.ca.gov/public/profile_report.asp?global_id=43450007

However, at this address, courtesy of the California Department of Toxic Substances, they mention on the report that Site housed a landing approach guidance system. Site consisted of two areas; an area adjacent to Moffett Field, and a 5.5 acre low frequency homing beacon located on the Saratoga Summit.

http://www.envirostor.dtsc.ca.gov/public/profile_report.asp?global_id=80000787

This next one was real special too since the State of California mentions everyone in the area of said toxic waste, which included NASA, AMES Research, Lockheed and Moffett Field themselves - again. All in very close proximity to Saratoga of course.

http://www.envirostor.dtsc.ca.gov/public/profile_report.asp?global_id=43450003

The government can make the laws but they don't appear to follow them well themselves. The government funds those companies. I guess they figure if they fine them, that it would essentially come out of the government's pocket anyway since their funding them. Catch 22.

.

« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2007, 08:36am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9  ...  100 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls