Board Logo
« #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 19th, 2017, 06:16am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14  ...  110 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 12499 times)
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #165 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:19pm »

Ok.... here is a new and intriguing topic for discussion. What if we could ask Isaac 5 questions... what would we ask??
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #166 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:21pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:10pm, StayFocused wrote:
The link to Mr Schwartz is the only way we'll get any definitive information unless someone can prove the documents are real or fake and I don't see that happening any time soon.


Why don't you have patients? Isaac has evidently set up his disclosure quite nicely. It was a smart idea to have an attorney involved before he went public. Why can't we simply trust Isaac to do what is right? Many of you seem to be insisting on beating the info out of Isaac. If while giving my dog a bone he bites my hand in his zeal, I will simply refuse him any more treats.

User IP Logged

My Drone Video
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #167 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:21pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:17pm, MarkM wrote:
J"eez, we're even trying to get info from spiritual guides!!'

ouch

As I shared with AT, I have a bit of an issue with using the term "spiritual" here as it has new age and religious connotations which I think are best avoided. Still, it beat the heck out of naming the thread "What The Voices In My Head Are Telling Me About The Drones" smiley

If your mind is open to the idea that information might be transmitted in forms other than verbal, written, or electronic, you might want to give it a chance. This certainly isn't a traditional situation in any sense of the word!


If you and ATO can think of a different title for that forum, please do. She is the one that set that up for me. And, I appreciate her support.
User IP Logged

StayFocused
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #168 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:23pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:17pm, MarkM wrote:
J"eez, we're even trying to get info from spiritual guides!!'

ouch

As I shared with AT, I have a bit of an issue with using the term "spiritual" here as it has new age and religious connotations which I think are best avoided. Still, it beat the heck out of naming the thread "What The Voices In My Head Are Telling Me About The Drones" smiley

If your mind is open to the idea that information might be transmitted in forms other than verbal, written, or electronic, you might want to give it a chance. This certainly isn't a traditional situation in any sense of the word!


I didn't mean any offense by this. So I'm sorry if that's how it was perceived. While I don't personally believe in what you describe as I've never had any personal experience with it I do respect your opinion.

Whether you experience these telepathic thoughts or not I don't think these are relevant in getting to the truth of the Isaac case. Evidence gathered from telepathic communication certainly wouldn't hold up in a court of law (unless it could lead to some real physical evidence!).
User IP Logged

j w wright
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 136
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #169 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:24pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:19pm, castles4me wrote:
Ok.... here is a new and intriguing topic for discussion. What if we could ask Isaac 5 questions... what would we ask??


1 fav color

2 fave pop band

3 who is his celeb crush

4 what makes a great date

5 what his parents think of his musical taste


i should stop spending so much time on tigerbeatmag.com... totally!

User IP Logged

===============

j w wright

http://www.planetfallstudios.com/

http://www.myspace.com/planetfallstudios
StayFocused
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #170 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:27pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:18pm, urantia606 wrote:
Hey: StayFocused:

I am a bit confused by your recent posts. Are you interested in this thread or not? I really can't tell what side of the issue you're on.
'
Have I missed something?


I don't know where you get the idea that I'm not interested in this thread. I'm clearly interested in getting to the bottom of the Isaac case. Look at the title of this thread:

MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED? ? ? - ASK ISAAC

It looks like a question to me - I'd like to find an answer!
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:28pm by StayFocused » User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #171 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:29pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:23pm, StayFocused wrote:
I didn't mean any offense by this. So I'm sorry if that's how it was perceived. While I don't personally believe in what you describe as I've never had any personal experience with it I do respect your opinion.

Whether you experience these telepathic thoughts or not I don't think these are relevant in getting to the truth of the Isaac case. Evidence gathered from telepathic communication certainly wouldn't hold up in a court of law (unless it could lead to some real physical evidence!).


No offense taken! This is why it's in a separate, more appropriate thread smiley.
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #172 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:34pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:23pm, StayFocused wrote:
Whether you experience these telepathic thoughts or not I don't think these are relevant in getting to the truth of the Isaac case. Evidence gathered from telepathic communication certainly wouldn't hold up in a court of law (unless it could lead to some real physical evidence!).


Well, I dont think that all of those algebra/geometry/technical words would have come to me if I hadn't been on the "Ask Isaac" forum. It MUST have something to do with all of this. Maybe not necessarily to prove whether Isaac is real or not, but if someone can prove scientifically that the technology in the list of words is the same in the technology used to create the drones, then it is relevant.
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #173 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:35pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:21pm, Latitude wrote:
Why don't you have patients? Isaac has evidently set up his disclosure quite nicely. It was a smart idea to have an attorney involved before he went public. Why can't we simply trust Isaac to do what is right? Many of you seem to be insisting on beating the info out of Isaac. If while giving my dog a bone he bites my hand in his zeal, I will simply refuse him any more treats.



Exactly... which is why I brought up the question. If we could ask Isaac 5 questions... what would they be. Instead of trying to hound and speculate about what the lawyer knew or didn't. We should be appreciative that Isaac took a risk to divulge information and maybe with the right questions asked, we could get more.
User IP Logged

5150
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 31
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #174 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:38pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:24pm, j w wright wrote:
1 fav color

2 fave pop band

3 who is his celeb crush

4 what makes a great date

5 what his parents think of his musical taste


i should stop spending so much time on tigerbeatmag.com... totally!


That's freaking hilarious, btw! So funny it drug me out of lurk.
User IP Logged

www.5PagesDesign.com
StayFocused
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #175 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:40pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:34pm, castles4me wrote:
Well, I dont think that all of those algebra/geometry/technical words would have come to me if I hadn't been on the "Ask Isaac" forum. It MUST have something to do with all of this. Maybe not necessarily to prove whether Isaac is real or not, but if someone can prove scientifically that the technology in the list of words is the same in the technology used to create the drones, then it is relevant.


Well, I didn't want to get into deconstructing the list of topics that came to you in a dream as I couldn't see anything directly relevant to this Isaac case. It's like trying to prove/disprove astrology or Nostradamus prophecies. All you have is a bunch of vaguely related terms that lead nowhere.

Anyway, this is always the problem on these ufo forums and with ufology in general. We're losing focus again by going off into the mystical realm - keep it real, keep it focused.

The Schwartz lead is far more relevant than any spiritual/telepathic/astrological lead.
User IP Logged

AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #176 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:41pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:17pm, GForce wrote:
If they ever make a movie out of his story it could be title: Drone With The Wind. I know that's really, really bad. But its been a long day already.

Or.."As the world drones"
User IP Logged

StayFocused
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #177 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:47pm »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 3:35pm, castles4me wrote:
Exactly... which is why I brought up the question. If we could ask Isaac 5 questions... what would they be. Instead of trying to hound and speculate about what the lawyer knew or didn't. We should be appreciative that Isaac took a risk to divulge information and maybe with the right questions asked, we could get more.


The basic disconnect we have on this forum is that we have believers (people who have already swallowed the Isaac story whole) and the others (non-believers and fence-sitters) and the believers take offense when any of the others try to question the case.

Don't get so worked up about people trying to find holes in the story. If this story is real then it will stick.



User IP Logged

AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #178 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:47pm »

I suppose it advances our discussion to dig into Issac's identity.

However, we should not approach him/them since what he/they are doing is probably very well thought out.
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:50pm by AgentM » User IP Logged

hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #179 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 3:48pm »

Or...could they be gay lovers?...LOL

OMG... the plot thickens lol Welcome to the "Days of our UFO's" .


How about "In Search of the Schwartz As Our Days Drone On"?

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14  ...  110 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls