Board Logo
« #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 18th, 2017, 04:25am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39  ...  110 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 14611 times)
pvtjoker75
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 61
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #540 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 12:41pm »

on Jul 7th, 2007, 12:24pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
That was a lot of work. You only have to put the address in Google and click "language tools" and this page comes up.

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en


Then, you put the address of >>>> http://ovnis-usa.com/

In the appropriate spot at the bottom, ask it to translate from French to English and VIOLA!

English version of ovnis-usa.com

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fovnis-usa.com%2F&langpair=fr|en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools


LOL... :bowdown: thank you!
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #541 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 12:42pm »

on Jul 7th, 2007, 12:27pm, starsigndavid wrote:
This may be a bit OT, but for what it is worth, I just read the NEWSWEEK article on "ALIEN NATION: Inside the Competing Roswell Conventions." It is about what you would expect--neutral in tone but a bit more of the 'look at the loonies' tone to it. No serious discussion of anything.


Alien Nation
Believers and skeptics converge at two UFO Festivals in a small New Mexico town.

By Nathan Dinsdale
Newsweek
Updated: 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
July 7, 2007 - This is what happens when a flying saucer crashes in your town: The little green men are, well, little and green, but also purple, blue, yellow and black. Some wear dark capes and rubbery masks. Some hold Super Soakers in lieu of death rays. Others wear diapers instead of pants. One is dressed like a ballerina. Another just turned his Halloween costume inside out.

These extra-terrestrials are children participating in an “alien costume contest” inside a McDonald’s in Roswell, New Mexico, as part of the city’s 2007 Amazing Roswell UFO Festival. “Everybody, says George Byrne, a long-time Roswell resident, as he watches his grandchildren prance around the McDonald’s playground in their alien costumes, “needs a gimmick.”

This city has a good one. This year’s edition of the city’s annual four-day festival, which began July 5, commemorates the 60th anniversary of the Roswell Incident, in which military officials from nearby Roswell Army Air Field announced that a “flying disc” had crashed into a local field, a bombshell that was quickly followed by an official dismissal of the initial report. The episode was largely forgotten until 1978 when “Ufologist” Stanton Friedman interviewed Maj. Jesse Marcel-a former Army intelligence officer stationed at RAAF-who alleged that the military had covered up the recovery of an alien spacecraft and crew.

In the nearly 30 years since, the mystery surrounding what actually occurred in July 1947 has only heightened. Whatever the object was, the crash has become the biggest thing to hit Roswell, a town of less than 50,000 people in the barren corner of southeastern New Mexico.

This year’s festival includes guest speakers, costume contests, an Alien Motorcycle Rally, Alien Disc Golf tournament, Alien Chase 10K run, air show, skateboard exhibition and Alien Encounter Haunted House. Scores of vendors sell everything from “alien jerky” and “aura readings” to UFO key chains and “I Believe” bumper stickers inside the Roswell Convention Center. In addition, there are celebrity appearances from the likes of actress Chase Masterson (“Star Trek: Deep Space Nine”) and actor Dean Haglund (Langly from “The X-Files”) and a concert headlined by Alan Parsons and War.

Still, like any good “X-Files” episode, the truth is both out there and in dispute. After the city and Roswell’s UFO Museum reached an impasse over the direction of this year’s festival there are now two festivals: One, the official “2007 Amazing Roswell UFO Festival,” operated by the city and another “The 2007 Roswalien Experience,” run by the International UFO Museum.

“We brought the city to this dance,” says Julie Shuster, the museum’s executive director. “There was no tourism industry in Roswell before the museum. But when we saw who they were bringing in this year we just couldn’t be affiliated with it. They’re making a circus out of it and we have credibility that we refuse to jeopardize.”

Many Roswell residents hadn’t even heard about the crash-let alone thought to capitalize on it-until the International UFO Museum and Research Center opened its doors in 1992. The museum-which now averages more than 12,000 visitors from 35 countries and all 50 states every month-quickly became popular and, in 1996, it held the first UFO Festival. But it wasn’t until the following year that the festival floodgates opened, drawing nearly 50,000 people.

Shuster is not your average true believer. A photo on the wall of her office-alongside autographed pictures of Larry King and Dee Wallace Stone (Elliott’s mom in “E.T.”)-shows Shuster standing beside Lt. Walter Haut. Haut, now deceased, was the former Army public relations officer who was ordered to write the initial press release claiming that the military had recovered a flying disc in 1947. Haut later co-founded the UFO Museum in 1991.

He was also Shuster’s father. But despite the family ties, Shuster had never even heard about the crash until she read the 1980 book The Roswell Incident, one of the first major efforts to document the alleged alien crash and subsequent cover-up. Even then, she was unconvinced. “I read it and I thought that my father had lost his ever-loving mind,” Shuster says. “But then I read it again and I realized how valid this was. My father was a real person and he wasn’t crazy. All the people involved were real, I knew most of them, and they weren’t crazy either. The Roswell Incident happened and it was not of this earth. Those were my father’s words and I believe that very strongly.”

The difference between the two festivals is mostly clearly seen in the lectures. The titles of the city’s fare (“UFOs & The Murder of Marilyn Monroe,” “The Latest in Alien Implant Surgery” and “Reptilian Overlords, Military Abductions, Masonry, Mind Control and The New World Order”) tend to be a tad more sensational than the fare at the Roswalian Experience (“Forensic Methods for Collecting Evidence of Alien Abduction,” “Crop Circles and Fractal Alien Geometry” and “Alien Implants-The Fact, The Mistaken & The Fiction.”)

Several high-profile lecturers-such as Stanton Friedman, Dr. Bruce Maccabee and Freddy Silva-opted to speak at UFO Museum events rather than engage in the more commercial atmosphere eight blocks away. “You just have to accept that sort of thing as part of humans being,” Silva, considered one of the world’s foremost crop circle experts, says. “People who want to discover the truth will come here. People who just want to have a good time will go elsewhere.”

While planning for the future may lead to further contention between the city and the UFO Museum-the museum is planning a new $25 million facility and the city is considering building a UFO-themed amusement park-visitors to this year’s festival(s) appear to be having the best of both (if not more) worlds.

“It’s fantastic,” Joel Lutenberg, a 37-year-old computer technician from New York, says. “In some respects, it’s a typical convention. But there are other things here that add to the flavor. And just the fact that it’s Roswell, which is so well-known, just adds to the appeal.” Still, even an avid science fiction fan (and veteran of various Star Trek and Twilight Zone conventions) like Lutenberg isn’t easily convinced.

“Essentially the jury is still out for me,” Lutenberg says. “I certainly am not the type of person who would rule out the possibility of UFOs but, at the same time, I’d want more physical evidence to be convinced that there’s life on other planets.”

Steve McLaughlin needs no convincing. The 49-year-old from Indianapolis says he’s confident that The Roswell Incident was of “alien origin.” But he’s still getting used to the idea of the UFO culture that has emerged in the 60 years since. “I’m kind of new to all of this,” he says. “At least as far as attending these kind of events. But I’ve had other experiences with this sort of thing…I’ve had contacts since I was 8 years old.”

Contacts?

“Abductions,” McLaughlin clarifies, matter-of-factly. “To me, it was always like a curse. It’s only been the last 10 years or so that I’ve been able to embrace it and turn it into more of a blessing. But I still don’t really fit in with the average UFO person. I mean, some of the people that come to these things are kind of strange.”


User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #542 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 12:45pm »

on Jul 7th, 2007, 12:35pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Re: OVNIS-USA.com

I just love the fact that we pulled that poor soul Keith Edwards into this. Sheesh!

A lot of things that we check on is done behind the scenes here in the forum. Myself and a very good number of members pass PMs back and forth all day long with various tid bits and we research it without putting it on the forum until it's necessary - especially when it's hit and miss.

So, even though some got angry with me yesterday and the day before for shooting down their PARC and Xerox ideas, it was because myself and many others had already done the Keith thing - about 11s ago now.

We went through Xerox history from it's conception and everything forward to Keith. That's why. I already knew about it and kept saying something in the thread but nobody wanted to listen.

Meanwhile, we're all made to look like what?


I am glad you brought this up... this is very important. If any of you were EVER to suspect or find out who Isaac really is, do NOT put it here in this forum. I sure as heck wouldn't!!! Do we really want him to get in trouble, arrested? or worse?

Everyone here is excited to have information disclosed. But you can kiss it goodbye if the forum continues to dissect any name that comes up like Vultures on yesterday's road kill !!! (poor innocent Keith Edwards)

If any of you want Isaac or his colleagues to come forth with more information, then we better have some more maturity and couth
.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:18pm by castles4me » User IP Logged

starsigndavid
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 196
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #543 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 12:51pm »

ATO is SO on-the-ball! Better yet! grin
User IP Logged

Only by arrogance and ignorance does Man believe He is alone in the Cosmos.
dhq
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #544 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 1:27pm »

Don't worry folks this is most likely my last post here.

First, to the fellow who thinks I dont have experience with writing or documents. Well, I do but not on message boards, I usually read and write about symbolic logic or epistemology.

Second, mr wright you need to go back and read my first post. I wrote "document structure", you seem think I meant "prose structure" which is different. I dont care about the prose only the structure of the documents, the way they are organized - all superficial, second rate, and again they really dont say anything that can be independently verified. Its all rubbish.

Now, mr wright, about the physics part. Well, I was right and you were wrong. Just because you have not heard about it is not proof that what I said is wrong. I called the University of Southern California and spoke to someone in the physics department and they confirmed (just like I had thought) that according to modern physics anti-gravity is not allowed. Mabey aliens know more about physics and know a way around it, but will have to asume, with out proof, that they have acheived this.

Now to the fun part. About the pig. You are NEVER going to find an exact match to the black one because its modified. I have contacted a second expert and he also says its a pig. But he can't identify the manufature because its toy'd with. You should also try contacting experts and not blindly follow Isaac/Chad & co.

As to me starting on the wrong foot;well, I disagree. I have at least tried to prove my points. Why dont we start with YOU, MR Moderater. Prove to me that Isaac/Chad has worked with alien tech. You are trying to force me to prove a negative.

What ever happend to inocent intill proven guilty? The Isaac documents are not guilty of being proof of alien tech.

Good look to all of you
User IP Logged

Nephilim
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #545 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 1:40pm »

dhq - You should try not to let others stir you so much, I am guilty of being stired easily too sometimes, but even at that I shouldn't let what others say get to me, when you think about it, you know it's kind of silly.

Having said that, I value your posts just as much as anyone else who posts about this...we are all kinda 'in the woods' with this subject. wink
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #546 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 1:41pm »

"anti-gravity is not allowed".

Hmmm. The scientists that have been working successfully with levitation - superconductors expel magnetic fields, and hence repel magnets - this repulsion can be stronger than gravity, which leads to levitation - will be disappointed that this is not allowed.

On the "outing people" question, I totally agree. Please remember, though that not everyone is privy to these PM's. What I take issue with is saying that a particular line of inquiry has been looked into and dismissed. We don't all see things the same way. With the wealth of info that we're sorting through it's easy for things to slip through the cracks.
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2007, 1:47pm by MarkM » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #547 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 1:41pm »

on Jul 7th, 2007, 2:02pm, castles4me wrote:
speaking of "maturity and couth." that would sure scare away the Isaacs of the world.


Far be it from me to scare aware the Issacs of the world with a swiftly photo-shopped joke.

I see your point though, he’s nearing the end of his life, he doesn’t want to take the secrets that could free the world of tyrannical government rule to his grave, he goes to extraordinary lengths and risks his life to get what little information he has out into the public domain, and a black and white obviously edited joke photo would send him screaming in terror, fleeing for his life across the hills and into the great beyond!!

Or we may be taking ourselves just a little too seriously?

It’s gone anyway. Ahh Urantia606, the fact that he JOKED about alien technology himself and he states, “I’m also interested in………craft and comic art in interaction design.” I highly doubt he would take it as a personal insult but nevertheless we’re both removed…………………………………
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:23pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #548 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 1:59pm »

Hey dhq:

Just don't cut and run. You were going to get back to me about your thoughts on Roswell.

This is serious business here and we've hardly begun to get to the bottom of this.

Stick with us, don't wimp out. The fun stuff is yet to come.

Urantia606
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #549 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:07pm »

Hi ATO:

You correctly mention that Keith Edwards has been fingered in this.

My oh my, this is just the beginning. Before this even begins to settle down a little, a LOT more people are going to be pulled into this.....

Urantia606
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #550 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:12pm »

Hey Dr. Dil:

I know you have a sense of humor but really, your post #563 is in bad taste considering the seriousness of this subject.

Your post is the sort of thing I would expect of an eight year old. Why not post your own photo.

Dr. Edwards has not done anything to make fun of him in that manner. He seems like a nice person.

Urantia606
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:23pm by urantia606 » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #551 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:22pm »

on Jul 7th, 2007, 2:07pm, urantia606 wrote:
Hi ATO:

You correctly mention that Keith Edwards has been fingered in this.

My oh my, this is just the beginning. Before this even begins to settle down a little, a LOT more people are going to be pulled into this.....

Urantia606


No, she meant that the French website already got a hold of that name because they keep quoting what's going on in the US (our) ufo forums.... and the "wannabe sleuths" in this forum dissected his name for two days as a possible "Isaac" suspect. Which has been proven to NOT be him!!! Like I said in my post above... don't even mention names in here. Whether they are wrong or right. The names go around the world.. for what? to destroy innocent people? Or worse, for the gov. to find the right person and send the MIB huhhuh?
« Last Edit: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:26pm by castles4me » User IP Logged

Fencesitter
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 57
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #552 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:35pm »

on Jul 7th, 2007, 1:27pm, dhq wrote:
[...] I usually read and write about symbolic logic or epistemology.


I don't mean to be a jerk, but I find this claim a bit hard to swallow.... maybe an introductory course at the university level...

I'm calling shenanigans on you because the way you back the premises leading to your conclusion is full of logical fallacy, most notably Appeal to Authority (I asked *two* unnamed pig experts and called an unnamed professor at a University!) and Begging the Question (given that antigravity does not exist, the device cannot be real). As a student of logic, you should be well acquainted with these mechanics employed by charlatans to influence the weak minded.

In your defense, being suspicious of these claims is good - we should need some extraordinary evidence to make us believe any of this. That doesn't make it acceptable to toss out the doctrines of good thinking and try to bend opinion using the same faux-logic that is employed by most of the hoaxters and blind followers themselves. I think you are right to call all of this into question, but you should try to stick to the thought mechanics you would have learned in the course of your studies.
User IP Logged

dhq
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #553 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:45pm »

Urantia606:

I will get back to you with a little known fact about the Roswell story, but I am too busy right now. Need just a couple more days.

Regarding "repulsion" that is not the same as anti-gravity. Repulsion needs force. Anti-gravity does not involve force.
User IP Logged

dhq
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #554 on: Jul 7th, 2007, 2:59pm »

Good job fencesitter! Now thats what I like.

You pointed out two informal fallacies (as apposed to the formal fallacies of symbolic logic).

The physics prof. first name is Robert and I will not divulge any more info on him for obvious reasons.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39  ...  110 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls