Board Logo
« #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2017, 12:24pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  110 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK ISAAC  (Read 10528 times)
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #60 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 08:31am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 01:25am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Where did you get the Clementine thing from? castle4me mentioned Clementine yesterday too. What's that about?


This is what I was referring to yesterday.... see article below with photos of the Chad drone "Tail" Even though the text on the tail looks alien.... one section looked like it could have read (if it was in english) +x yx7+ when the guy googled this it came up with all kinds of sites from the clementine moon project that were clementine moon images in code.

It may just be coincidence... but check out the article
http://earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1271&category=Environment
User IP Logged

LAU
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 74
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #61 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 08:35am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 08:13am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
User Image



Ah, those look strange indeed !!
You may be right. It looks damaged, but not cracked in the center as most people usualy point out.
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 08:37am by LAU » User IP Logged

LAU
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #62 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 08:49am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 08:13am, castles4me wrote:
Oh, well sorry to talk about old news smiley It's all still intriguing to me.


Oh no Castles4me, you talk about anything that comes to your mind because it is all pertinent, simply because there are so many coming in that aren't even familiar with it and need to be since it all pertains. So, I took your post and tried to portray the best I could the many forms of disinformation due to lack of information given where we all got excited and then were let down.

Those in the UK that are present here can say even more in regard to what they got when the UK opened their files. They thought they were getting Disneyland but instead got a mall parking lot fair. What they got they already knew. What they were expecting were government and military explanations and research done by same regarding the incidents over there - over the years.

It also shows a bigger picture on the secrecy within our military regarding UFOs and how much more secretive they are then any other country. Because even though their handing out some things, it's basically what we already knew. I'll always say military and not government because typically when you say government, you're saying politicians. Very few politicians are involved in UFO secrecy and instead this has become the job of military such as the DoD.

Everything you or anyone else states in here, I think about as I read and look at it as, "is there some other item that needs portrayed here that may form a larger picture for many who weren't privy to anything before the Isaac incident?" This is pretty much all of them because they dont' spend day in and day out on the various subjects.

In this case I thought about how easily I could post showing how tight the security is in this country on UFOs based on antics alone because of the obvious government intervention during the Jennings program, amongst other things.

Most do not know those things and just watched the program and thought, "wow, that it was cool". Here they can learn the truth and realize that it was actually a travesty of justice and see the proof that our government has a pretty good handhold on the media.

Ya know, the biggest piece of evidence we could ever have had for the people was that Jennings special because we knew what was going into the program, and then suddenly when it was about to air, it's not in the program. What the people got was simply what the government allowed and nothing more. Unfortunately, what they got was like I said, it was weak in comparison to what they really would have seen.

An analogy would be this, the Isaac report versus a UFO in the sky about the size of a pin and totally unrecognizable.

What all that does is allow the member to see how difficult it would be to acquire any information from the means available to us thus far because they still don't want us to have it.

So I use everything I see in regard to a post that hasn't been mentioned in the thread, however is pertinent in some fashion and bring it forward.

And you said, "Oh, well sorry to talk about old news smiley It's all still intriguing to me".

So you see, there is no such thing as old news. Instead, it's an accumulation that forms a more informed opinion on the subject.

.
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 08:58am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #63 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 08:58am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 08:49am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Those in the UK that are present here can say even more in regard to what they got when the UK opened their files. They thought they were getting Disneyland but instead got a mall parking lot fair. What they got they already knew. What they were expecting were government and military explanations and research done by same regarding the incidents over there - over the years..


In the article about the MOD releasing UFO Files was dated May 5, 07 and that they were going to release the files "in a couple of weeks" Is this the same thing that you are talking about? Or did they also release some things in the past. I saw on a few posts in Disclosure that they have been talking about it for a few years and had released some stuff back when... but this newer article says they are following the lead of French gov who released their files few months back. Can someone tell me what the site is for this newer Ministry of Defence release of files? (yes I am one, like others, who may have not been following all of the details in the past, but now am, so I could be behind the times -- been something I have followed my whole life, but in recent years I haven't kept up with the day to day.)
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #64 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:14am »

Article from 2005 by Thien Vehl:

"Government whistle-blower and former head of Air Force Project Pounce,
Col. Steve Wilson, told researcher Dr Richard J Boylan that, "the FIRST
SUCCESSFUL U.S. ANTIGRAVITY FLIGHT took place July 18, 1971 at S-4 (on
Nellis Air Force base in Nevada), wherein light bending capabilities
were also demonstrated to obtain total invisibilities.

"Present at this flight were notables such as Admiral (Bobby Ray) Inman
(former National Security Agency director), who is now head of SAIC
(Science Applications International, Incorporated) in San Diego, CA,
which makes the antigravity drives."

I thought everyone would find this kind of interesting.
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:17am by urantia606 » User IP Logged

LAU
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 74
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #65 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:16am »

What is the current status on the connection between the CARET drone the new transformers movie?

Anyone have seen the movie already?


Q: How/where can I upload pictures into this forum?
Thanks
User IP Logged

LAU
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #66 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:17am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 08:58am, castles4me wrote:
In the article about the MOD releasing UFO Files was dated May 5, 07 and that they were going to release the files "in a couple of weeks" Is this the same thing that you are talking about? Or did they also release some things in the past. I saw on a few posts in Disclosure that they have been talking about it for a few years and had released some stuff back when... but this newer article says they are following the lead of French gov who released their files few months back. Can someone tell me what the site is for this newer Ministry of Defence release of files? (yes I am one, like others, who may have not been following all of the details in the past, but now am, so I could be behind the times -- been something I have followed my whole life, but in recent years I haven't kept up with the day to day.)


No, I was referring to the items released throught their FOIA in 2005. The dribbles. That's why I mentioned that those here from the UK should comment because they were staying more on top of it.

Try this address first.
http://www.mod.uk/DefenceInternet/FreedomOfInformation/DisclosureLog/

.
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:24am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #67 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:22am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 07:56am, LangLee wrote:
From REALITY Uncovered..........

The unwitting agents of the IIA are collectively responsible for completely changing the face of modern UFOlogy. A central meme exists today that has absolutely no basis in reality, yet is accepted as fact by millions around the world. The director of the IIA has successfully hoodwinked not only the average person in the street, but he has also conned those agents working for him into thinking they are carrying out highly important and officially sanctioned work.

Our impending report will, amongst other things;

• Name the man behind the curtain
• Conclusively show how the deception was achieved and maintained
• Explain the purpose of the central meme
• Name the fictional support stories
• Provide a list of agent’s names


What might this mean ?


I plead ignorance (also I've only had a half cup of coffee) - what is IIA?
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #68 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:25am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 09:16am, LAU wrote:
What is the current status on the connection between the CARET drone the new transformers movie?

Anyone have seen the movie already? Yes, a few have already seen it and commented. No comparison.

Q: How/where can I upload pictures into this forum?
Thanks


DOWNLOADING & UPLOADING PICTURES TO POST
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=tips&action=display&num=1130555583
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #69 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:26am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 09:22am, MarkM wrote:
I plead ignorance (also I've only had a half cup of coffee) - what is IIA?


I don't know off the top of my head what IIA is but what they're talking about Richard Doty and the Serpo story.
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 10:21am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

jlc767
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



AIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 113
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #70 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:27am »

What's this so-called Jennings special? How did it pertain to UFO's and the government?
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #71 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:31am »

on Jul 5th, 2007, 09:22am, MarkM wrote:
I plead ignorance (also I've only had a half cup of coffee) - what is IIA?


Specifically, they're talking about Richard Doty. Here's a paragraph from another website - shy of me having to type with a boo boo on the finger. grin

By the by, RealityUncoverd is that website that is trying to snuff the Serpo thing. Have already for the most part but Serpo was kicked up again about two or three weeks ago.

Quote:
Among these statements was one by Richard Doty, a former Special Agent assigned to the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), concerning what he directly experienced during his military service, and how this corroborated parts of the Project Serpo story. Doty is among a group of former 'insiders' with access to classified information on UFOs that have come forward to confirm parts of this alleged alien exchange program leaked by up to three anonymous Defense Intelligence Agency personnel (see: www.serpo.org). Doty is the most prominent of these former insiders due to widespread public knowledge of his former position as an AFOSI 'special agent' assigned with dealing with UFO reports from 1979 to 1988.

« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 10:22am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

j w wright
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar



YIM YIM
Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 136
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #72 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:41am »

U.S. Upset After Aliens Land In Italy

Thursday, July 05, 2007


http://www.theonion.com/content/radio_news/u_s_upset_after_aliens_land



User IP Logged

===============

j w wright

http://www.planetfallstudios.com/

http://www.myspace.com/planetfallstudios
Dontdenyme
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #73 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:44am »

Hello all,

I have been an ATS'er for quite a long time and wanted a wider opinion on the drone matter and i stumbled into you.

The research i have seen is unbelievable and you know what?, you all seem really nice and hospitable, especially you Atrueoriginall and it's good to be here:

Anyhoo I was wondering if this has been posted yet:

User Image

It bears a pretty strong resemblence to our "Alien equipment" don't you think.
« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:56am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Andyp
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 38
xx Re: #2 - MYSTERY of the DRONES -SOLVED??? - ASK IS
« Reply #74 on: Jul 5th, 2007, 09:44am »

Yeah Peter Jennings seeing is believing with the SETI group (silly effort to investigate) making most of the cuts. angryIt is so damn frustrating I could scream.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  110 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls