Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 17th, 2017, 2:29pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 7068 times)
AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1020 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:13pm »

Onthefence55, please excuse my ignorant question but what is the white box floating in the sky to the left and above the drone in your most recent post?

I assume the white box to the right and below the drone is the carrot.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1021 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:39pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 4:10pm, Keith wrote:
Turn on the meat grinder...

So, after studying this little anti-gravity device in Isaac's documents, I have come to the conclusion that this device rests horizontally in the main ring. It is suspended within the "donut" by the six feet. Now for the icing on the cake...
If you count the fins and protrusions on the body of the "anti-gravity" generator(AGG), it seems to equal the number of staves that are connected to the "donut". Note the AGG is streamlined and the rings arond it's body are curved to follow the main body's aerodynamic shape. The angle of these concentric rings seems to provide a focal point to the tip of the rod at each end.
So... I think this unit is an accelerator. The particles being accelerated also produce a small centifical force within the donut, this is countered by the "tail"- much like a helicopter's tail rotor. There was a mention by an eye-witness that it appeared a bit unstable during a turn before a heading change. This would be due to the inertial effects within the "donut" and the left/right field push by the tail.
The anti-gravity field is directed through the center of the ring with the staves acting to modulate the strength of the field. Smaller "donuts" added to the drone may be providing additional balance/motion control through a "feed" from the main donut. These additional rings are like thrusters on the Space Shuttle- they provide directional control. These small rings are probably balancing the additional hardware added.

OK... feed me to that meat grinder grin



A few questions and nit-piks. So the A1 is situated horizontally? I would have thought vertical.

How does aerodynamics apply?

It's seems odd the drone would need so many rings for attitude control.

What do you surmise to be it's power source?

The witnesses had a common observation of two noises being emitted. One snapping sound which could be static discharge. The other was a sub sonic vibration. Any guesses as to what causes the vibration? Could it be something moving in the rings?

How does your speculation correlate to the Chad and Raj drones?
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:50pm by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
isawaufooverparis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 92
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1022 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:43pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 4:11pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
I know that but this was something a little more like a pack of wolves who hadn't eaten in a week. LOL grin grin

Why is the point being nice and polite with Dave ? He doesn't even come by here to read what the forum members have to say !
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1023 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:47pm »

Kieth - it's posts like yours (and all of the others with such tremendous insight) that keep me perpetually in awe of the amount of talent that we have here!

Everyone, from the extensive photo analysis to the symbol interpretations, has contributed so much to our attempt to understand this. Before I forget to say it - thank you for all of your time and tireless efforts. I can only hope that I retain a fraction of all that I've learned as this thing continues to unfold.
User IP Logged

onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1024 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:47pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:13pm, AgentM wrote:
Onthefence55, please excuse my ignorant question but what is the white box floating in the sky to the left and above the drone in your most recent post?

That is white because I made a negative. If you take the drastically compressed image from the UFOCasebook news site you will see that the sky is not totally white. In fact it's also not totally white in the hi-res LMH supplied scan. The tiny dark dot in the original hi-res scan got enlarged by hi compression for the UFOCasebook site image, then it turned white when Imade it negative to try to match Dave's image.


Quote:
I assume the white box to the right and below the drone is the carrot.

Yes, Like centralscrutinizer pointed out, that is most likely scanner plate debris.

My theory is that it actually is a carrot. LMH's web/computer helper was eating carrots while doing his work late at night. A small piece of that carrot flew from his mouth and right onto the scanner plate. He was so excited about speeding the scans through so that we could get them three weeks later that he didn't notice the very tiny carrot bit on the scanner plate. smiley
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1025 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:50pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:39pm, Latitude wrote:
The other was a sub sonic vibration. Any guesses as to what causes the vibration?

Maybe some type of geological resonance technology??
Guess only.
User IP Logged

LangLee
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1026 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:55pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 2:28pm, starsigndavid wrote:
I have what may seem like a stupid question, but I must ask it anyway. So many posters say they can't wait for that 'perfect photo" of a craft; we hear this from people like Shermer, too, on that Larry King show last week.
Just what does 'perfect photo' mean? Would we even know it if we saw it. Might not the drone pics be 'the perfect photo'? I guess I just don't understand what standards are applied to photographic evidence and what TYPE of photo would pass muster among everyone. Please try to enlighten stupid me!


When one comes along it's an automatic CG job and it's left at that.
Shame too, cause the Rajman's are the best, I know I keep saying it but they are. The BB's are getting all the play, that's because the parts are shown, it's got diagrams..........but it's the most complex machine ever seen in our skies, allegedly, for that I am suspicious of it. I see advanced tech as simplicity....Personal Anti Grav Device, simple.........BB Drone's chandellier, not so.
I don't get the "it's there" feel from the photos, but that could be a byproduct of it's purpose, or it could be a projection.
Then I think that the one least likely is the one most likely..............
and go quiet for a few pages lol.
Can't wait for some new info, these bones are about picked clean.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1027 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:01pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:43pm, isawaufooverparis wrote:
Why is the point being nice and polite with Dave ? He doesn't even come by here to read what the forum members have to say !


It's not just Dave, it's everyone. There is no reason to talk down to someone or use derogatory comments in a post. It's just that no matter what, we should be polite and there's nothing wrong with that because when we're not, the air in here changes and worse things happen. You should have been with us last night or maybe it was the night before that.

I had a reader today ask me to remove 13 posts in a different thread. Obviously it bothered that person so much that they asked that of me. So it must bother others as well.

I've been asked many times in the past too.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:19pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

isawaufooverparis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 92
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1028 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:07pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 4:19pm, Latitude wrote:
I have a scientist friend. Here's some snips from his emails to me:
I really wish Isaac would have told us what these things were doing. I
can't believe they are remote controlled camera carriers for vacationers on
a different planet.
Within the past 10 months or so, the Earth has been developing huge fissures
in Hawaii, Ethiopia, Midwest US, and Chile that I am aware of. There are
probably many other fissures we are not hearing about. There is also a
strong increase in volcanism, which I believe is due to the Earth expanding
from within.
I believe we are about to see some really wild things in the next five years
as our solar system crosses the Milky Way's galactic plane. These probes
are probably sending realtime information back to other civilizations as
they watch us go through hell down here.
I've got too much to do at the moment to go into details.

This is creepy ! embarassed
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1029 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:08pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:55pm, LangLee wrote:
When one comes along it's an automatic CG job and it's left at that.
Shame too, cause the Rajman's are the best, I know I keep saying it but they are. The BB's are getting all the play, that's because the parts are shown, it's got diagrams..........but it's the most complex machine ever seen in our skies, allegedly, for that I am suspicious of it. I see advanced tech as simplicity....Personal Anti Grav Device, simple.........BB Drone's chandellier, not so.
I don't get the "it's there" feel from the photos, but that could be a byproduct of it's purpose, or it could be a projection.
Then I think that the one least likely is the one most likely..............
and go quiet for a few pages lol.
Can't wait for some new info, these bones are about picked clean.


Sorry. I can only agree with one thing you said, Raj's pictures are the best.

Too complex? You my friend have been watching too many flying saucer movies.

You don't get the "it's there" feel from the Ty photos because he most likely used a cheap junk camera. Too bad it wasn't Steven who had been so close to it.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
LangLee
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1030 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:15pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:08pm, Latitude wrote:
Sorry. I can only agree with one thing you said, Raj's pictures are the best.

Too complex? You my friend have been watching too many flying saucer movies.

You don't get the "it's there" feel from the Ty photos because he most likely used a cheap junk camera. Too bad it wasn't Steven who had been so close to it.


No, not the movies, just going by what has been seen in our skies.
That was a cheap shot considering pilots saw things that were maybe a mile long without all of the jewelry.
I'll be taking some pages off now, thank you.
User IP Logged

Nephilim
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1031 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:26pm »

This may be off target here, but what about this:

10 05 2006 Scientists teleport two different objects

LONDON, England (Reuters) -- Beaming people in "Star Trek" fashion is still in the realms of science fiction, but physicists in Denmark have teleported information from light to matter bringing quantum communication and computing closer to reality.
Until now scientists have teleported similar objects such as light or single atoms over short distances from one spot to another in a split second.
But Professor Eugene Polzik and his team at the Niels Bohr Institute at Copenhagen University in Denmark have made a breakthrough by using both light and matter.
"It is one step further because for the first time it involves teleportation between light and matter, two different objects. One is the carrier of information and the other one is the storage medium," Polzik explained in an interview on Wednesday.
The experiment involved for the first time a macroscopic atomic object containing thousands of billions of atoms. They also teleported the information a distance of half a meter but believe it can be extended further.
"Teleportation between two single atoms had been done two years ago by two teams, but this was done at a distance of a fraction of a millimeter," Polzik, of the Danish National Research Foundation Center for Quantum Optics, explained.
"Our method allows teleportation to be taken over longer distances because it involves light as the carrier of entanglement," he added.
Quantum entanglement involves entwining two or more particles without physical contact.
Although teleportation is associated with the science-fiction series "Star Trek," no one is likely to be beamed anywhere soon.
But the achievement of Polzik's team, in collaboration with the theorist Ignacio Cirac of the Max Planck Institute for Quantum Optics in Garching, Germany, marks an advancement in the field of quantum information and computers, which could transmit and process information in a way that was impossible before.
"It is really about teleporting information from one site to another site. Quantum information is different from classical information in the sense that it cannot be measured. It has much higher information capacity and it cannot be eavesdropped on. The transmission of quantum information can be made unconditionally secure," said Polzik whose research is reported in the journal Nature.
Quantum computing requires manipulation of information contained in the quantum states, which include physical properties such as energy, motion and magnetic field, of the atoms.
"Creating entanglement is a very important step, but there are two more steps at least to perform teleportation. We have succeeded in making all three steps -- that is entanglement, quantum measurement and quantum feedback," he added.
User IP Logged

inex
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 11
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1032 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:26pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 5:47pm, onthefence55 wrote:
That is white because I made a negative. If you take the drastically compressed image from the UFOCasebook news site you will see that the sky is not totally white. In fact it's also not totally white in the hi-res LMH supplied scan. The tiny dark dot in the original hi-res scan got enlarged by hi compression for the UFOCasebook site image, then it turned white when Imade it negative to try to match Dave's image.


That was NOT a straightforward negative!

« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:30pm by inex » User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1033 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:29pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:15pm, LangLee wrote:
No, not the movies, just going by what has been seen in our skies.
That was a cheap shot considering pilots saw things that were maybe a mile long without all of the jewelry.
I'll be taking some pages off now, thank you.


Cheap shot? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there are no smooth looking orbs and saucers. If you had only seen pictures of rockets and someone showed you a picture of a helicopter, would you say it's bogus?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1034 on: Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:40pm »

on Jul 22nd, 2007, 6:26pm, inex wrote:
That was NOT a straightforward negative!


Yes, I know it was not just a negative. He asked why it was white. In the original it is black.

The reason why is it so large is because the image went through heavy compression.

Two basic steps made a white box:
1. Massive JPEG compression turned a small dark dot into a huge dark blotch.
2. Negatizing the image converted a huge dark blotch into a huge light blotch.
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls