Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 5:46pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 9463 times)
onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1260 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 08:49am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 07:53am, bakosawa wrote:
While these ideas sound interesting… I am trying to understand the science behind this wild speculation.

The minute anyone entertains the idea that this craft might be real, we leave the world of known science and venture into what you call "wild speculation". The understanding of such phenomenon will require that "science" be re-written or at least heavily modified.


Quote:
Light is a part the electromagnetic spectrum… that starts with high frequency gamma rays to longer wavelength x-rays, ultraviolet, visible light, infra-red, micro-waves, radio and TV, then long waves.

I have never seen any scientific evidence that the electromagnetic radiation spectrum STARTS at any wavelength. The wavelength ranges from infinitely small to infinitely large, and does include the bands you mentioned above. I think your statements requires correction to open those limits.


Quote:
Sound is caused be the compression and expansion of a gas (like the atmosphere).

Physically, light and sound are not related and I would assume to be able to over come them, two separate processes would have to occur… unless one subscribes to the idea that the craft shifts dimensionally… which is not described by Isaac.

Now comes the wild speculation part:

The ability to allow light to completely pass through in all directions without diffraction or reflection has never been reproduced by humans ever. This concept requires that the craft allow light to pass though unimpeded. If that is possible, then matter should also be able to pass through since the size of an atom is much smaller than the size of visible light.

Some examples that may relate:

1) Search for the word Migration in this link for a note that atoms move, albeit slowly, into the area of other atoms. There may be better links to that which I cannot locate right now.

2) The Philadelphia Experiment, while still in realm of unproven pseudoscience, the stories relate to objects passing through other objects. Imagination or true report?

3) The John Hutchison experiments , also untested in mainstream science, have been said to exhibit matter passing through other matter.

If it wasn't for the curious mind to wildly speculate about such phenomenon as naturally occurring electricity or magnetism we would not have advanced as far as now. Science has run out of naturally occurring phenomenon to explain or control gravity and inertia, so now we must look deeper -- possibly at reports of weird objects in the sky.

.
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1261 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 08:51am »

on Jul 23rd, 2007, 10:30pm, onthefence55 wrote:
I'm thinking that instead of bending, that it goes right through. Atoms are mostly free space. Maybe something can be done to allow things to pass through all that free space.


I am not sure how they do the invisibility either, just that in the case of discoidal ufo's, so many are caught on film accidentally, to me that would prove that a machine (camera) can "see" the craft, but the human eye cannot.

So, whatever they do to mask their crafts, it is an optical illusion. The craft is still there, we just can't see it with human eyes. I kept joking before that we need some of those special colored glasses that we can circumvent their technology and be able to see them. But, I think it would actually work. Kind of like when you have 3D glasses to see in 3D.... one blue lense and one red lense. We would just need to find out which infrared lenses, or what color lenses would help us to see the "Frequency" of the light they are hiding behind.
User IP Logged

onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1262 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 08:57am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 08:39am, bakosawa wrote:
A black hole has such a concentration of gravity that light cannot escape… but I think it would be difficult to fly a black hole.

All gravity bends light, even the gravity of your body, or the gravity of the dust particle you just breathed in right now.

Fact is that we don't know how gravity bends light, we have a theory that has passed muster for many years about space bending, but still not idea what gravity is.

As far as light goes, all we have is a list of phenomenon describing what light is and how to control some aspects of it, still no conclusive idea what it is.

.
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1263 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 09:03am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 02:23am, MGrandin wrote:
You appear neglecting this very important discovery of
"RoH" - at least noone has discussed it closer: IS
the "head" (and the small ones nearby) really turned on
wing between pictures? I looks they are rotated 90
degrees different on wing - or is it an illusion?

If so, it is easy explain if CGI - just turning the corresponding source picture has that effect. If so, maybe a deliberate "whistle-blower" for CGI-fake.

If real, it could be explained as result of strange optical
holographic "selfprogramming" conditions on surface,
vagually mentioned by "Isaac".

CGI explanation is most immediate - but if so it must be deliberately done as latent hint of hoax ("whistle-blower"). But is contradicted by the possibility giving
it a "real" explanation due to "Isaac":s story.

Although making CGI hoax more likely, this discovery of "RoH" at least makes "modelling" hoax unlikely.
undecided


I don't think the fact that the parts are turned in one image is proof of CGI -- it's just proof that the parts move, and are "doing" something. What they are "doing" of course needs to be determined. Either they are moving to carry out some kind of missional purpose, or its moving just in the normal flight operation of the craft.
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1264 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 09:07am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 08:47am, Andyp wrote:
What if it were just a huge alien anal probe.User Image


well then we will let you be the first to test it out.
User IP Logged

onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1265 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 09:17am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 08:51am, castles4me wrote:
I am not sure how they do the invisibility either, just that in the case of discoidal ufo's, so many are caught on film accidentally, to me that would prove that a machine (camera) can "see" the craft, but the human eye cannot.

So, whatever they do to mask their crafts, it is an optical illusion. The craft is still there, we just can't see it with human eyes. I kept joking before that we need some of those special colored glasses that we can circumvent their technology and be able to see them. But, I think it would actually work. Kind of like when you have 3D glasses to see in 3D.... one blue lense and one red lense. We would just need to find out which infrared lenses, or what color lenses would help us to see the "Frequency" of the light they are hiding behind.


Filters (like red/blue glasses) will only help to reduce the extra light in other bands from blinding your vision of the passing band.

Humans are not sensitive to infrared, so no filter will cut off visible light to allow us to see infrared.

CCD Cameras, and some film is sensitive to infrared, so this may be used as a tool to discover infrared light sources.

Another thing that cameras do which humans cannot, is to capture very fast moving objects. The human eye has a slow response time in the milliseconds range. Anything appearing and disappearing quicker than that will be missed. Cameras have the ability to capture very quick moving/appearing objects. Unfortunately some of these object may simply be insects. A solution to ignoring insect captures is to have two cameras which basically can be used to triangulate object and determine if it occurred a few inches away or miles away, then the actual size (not just the pixel size) of the object can be determined.

User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1266 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 09:48am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 01:15am, Shechaiyah wrote:
Jugement asks--



Absolutely nothing.

That's what some can do ... make their OWN contact, and learn and benefit from it.

I have NO regrets.


Chai
GREAT and continue;you willsee that ET will come IF THEY DECIDE. they pick and choose whom they want and let see their craft,s.yet fear from aperson they leave they do not like agression. so those that say they are not afraid ha ha ha . I would like to see their face after tring to move after ET has froze them where they can only see and nothing ealse,your not tied up yet you cant move no answers to no question you ask ET some times they dont even have no voice coming out of them and I dont mean their mouth. your the first that I now will try sincerly to contact without the goverment. I have herd some one say he is inviting people on his property to stay and camp and he was going to throw a net over the drone to catch it, hum. I advised him that want be such a good idea. like I said those crashed crafts and even the drones or stargates are delibertly down by ET for what reason I dont know. yet we or those that do want contact . you will have to ask ET will they SHARE their interlect with you or us. you cant take or out smart them or we or the goverment s around the world would have long ago , not to mention their would not be no reason for secretcy or cover ups, why if the teck was that hard to uncover and any one taped into such profound tech it could easily be displayed with out hiding it whom could copy it? back engernering would not harm it that would be less. wink
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1267 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:02am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 08:49am, onthefence55 wrote:
The minute anyone entertains the idea that this craft might be real, we leave the world of known science and venture into what you call "wild speculation". The understanding of such phenomenon will require that "science" be re-written or at least heavily modified.




I am not sure where you are getting the idea… that I am relating this speculation on anti-gav and invisibility to the reality of the craft? I simply stated that that it may take two processes to over come sound and visibility. Onthefence… you do not need to be so defensive. The truth is, this is speculation and I did not attack the idea that some of the drones are not real.



on Jul 24th, 2007, 08:49am, onthefence55 wrote:
I have never seen any scientific evidence that the electromagnetic radiation spectrum STARTS at any wavelength. The wavelength ranges from infinitely small to infinitely large, and does include the bands you mentioned above. I think your statements requires correction to open those limits.




This is an area that I am familiar with… the limits of the electromagnetic spectrum are set by definition. Currently, the upper end of the scale has been defined as gamma-rays… yes, the frequencies continue to get shorter "pass" gamma… but if there are no names for these frequencies (other than gamma), what is your point… the short waves start at Gamma and the long waves end at long… your argument is not with me… argue with the scientific community that has adopted the scale. Here, you can argue with NASA:


http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l1/emspectrum.html

Maybe this will help too...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum


on Jul 24th, 2007, 08:49am, onthefence55 wrote:
Now comes the wild speculation part:





Now we are on target…

The reason I called this wild speculation, there is no connection with Isaac. Since Isaac is being touted as the “truthsayer” about the drones, then there’s no direct link to the drones… it is pure speculation.

While I believe there is nothing wrong with speculation… I think it is intellectually dishonest to intermix speculation in drone and Isaac story line … I believe when we speculate, we should be clear that we are in speculation mode and not “fact” mode. It becomes difficult for some to understand the context… especially if they cannot read the entire thread.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:11am by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1268 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:13am »

HERE IS GOOD SPECULATION TO PONDER. WE SAY THE GOVERMENTs around the world want give us discloser. how do we know that our goverments around the world did not come up with the (new world order to join hands together as one nation) and that order was given to the nations on earth by(ET).what do any one think? cool
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
want2bleive
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1269 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:32am »

Ok, here another one to ponder..... forget everything for a moment.... in all of this confusion and finger pointing....

where's raj? where's chad? where's Isaac? Are we to beleive that they have been silenced because of what they have seen or what they know. If they were seeing these things on a regular bases are we to beleive that they somehow gotten to close.

I know if it where me, I would be have my digital olympus camera ready like a cowboy in a gun fight at the ok coral and post on a minute by minute bases. I would also be leading this parade and getting as many people as I could to follow just in case I dissappeared aka (taken)lol............

Here's my personal challenge to Isaac, chad, raj and any other wanna be..... (You started this, now finish it) you have all of our attention for now don't waste it.

respectively speaking
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1270 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:36am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:13am, jugement wrote:
HERE IS GOOD SPECULATION TO PONDER. WE SAY THE GOVERMENTs around the world want give us discloser. how do we know that our goverments around the world did not come up with the (new world order to join hands together as one nation) and that order was given to the nations on earth by(ET).what do any one think? cool


I for one definitely agree since I find the New World Order to be nothing more then order to the new world when and if it happens.

You previously commented on a man catching a drone with a net, and I have a further comment.

What if such a thing did happen however, it was done through synchronicity and meant to happen. Imagine John Q Public sitting at home with a drone in his yard and he happens to get in touch with the proper authorities like a news crew and not the police and this gets aired, and then the networks get it and it's all over the airways.

Wouldn't that be the beginning of disclosure and meant to be since there was synchronicity involved? Doesn't that sound more like the aliens we know?

At this point, the people would be sitting around for a few weeks to maybe even a few months hearing all the various stories about this being an alien craft. The Internet is now flooded with people REALLY wanting to know about aliens since there is now proof that they exist. Mind you, the government cannot have this drone since the people are protecting it from the government.

After a certain timeframe, when the aliens feel that the majority of the people of the world are settled with the fact that maybe aliens are not here to harm us but instead help us, that the intense fear factor we've described in other threads has lessened in the human mind to a large degree, that they then decide to walk in that proverbial door and say hi earthlings. grin

Of course, what's to come next is a completely different subject, which I won't go into here.

Point being, if disclosure were to come, wouldn't it be best that the man lasso that drone and make it man's disclosure and not government disclosure giving the people time to adjust to the fact that aliens exist and then watching the aliens follow their lead and go knock, knock. Don't forget that word "knock" jugement because it has more then one meaning and it has to do with my last (single sentence) paragraph.

A great two posts of yours jugement, as usual, and very welcomed.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:38am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Shechaiyah
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1271 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:41am »

You want to know what people think?

Okay, here goes.

I'm an abductee too; and my abductor is wonderful.

But they're not all wonderful. As you say, they choose with whom they want to interact and how.

Some of them -- Greys and Reptoids -- are predatory, and they will eat us.

Some of them -- Tall Greys particularly -- are parasitic, and being also psychic, they want control. They ALREADY are controlling the minds of Earth Leadership, and they are driving Leadership to genocide and omnicide; to fear and repression, so they can "have" the planet under "their" control.

That's how parasites operate, in any domain : whether a virus taking over a body and sickening it; or an economic feature taking over currency manipulations (the Federal Reserve) and hemorrhaging value out of the system for their own use; or the media's incessant propagandizing in favor of war and (refusing to see) corruption. These are all parasitic acts.

Now. We have see photos of these drones from five or six different venues, with three or four different configurations. And ALL of them totally DEFY the Physics we learned in high school and college. YET, the perfidious "pheds" are silent -- which means -- they have nothing they feel they can say to explain the presence of these intruders. Hmm. Not a good sign.

Finally, the idea that those "graphics" are actually "nozzles" makes a good deal of sense; but of course, we still don't have a clue, how these puppies do anything.

But I wonder. Are they silent while they are invisible? Or have people WITNESSED their sound (which is similar to an oscillating fan) while they could yet not see anything in the sky?

We need to attend to our senses, exactly what we can perceive and how we can perceive these "appliances" while they are not yet visible. And the word "appliances" is used instead of "vehicle" on purpose. I don't believe any human encountering one of these things would find any comfort in being transported by it. If you get my meaning.

Shechaiyah
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1272 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:42am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:32am, want2bleive wrote:
Ok, here another one to ponder..... forget everything for a moment.... in all of this confusion and finger pointing....

where's raj? where's chad? where's Isaac? Are we to beleive that they have been silenced because of what they have seen or what they know. If they were seeing these things on a regular bases are we to beleive that they somehow gotten to close.

I know if it where me, I would be have my digital olympus camera ready like a cowboy in a gun fight at the ok coral and post on a minute by minute bases. I would also be leading this parade and getting as many people as I could to follow just in case I dissappeared aka (taken)lol............

Here's my personal challenge to Isaac, chad, raj and any other wanna be..... (You started this, now finish it) you have all of our attention for now don't waste it.

respectively speaking


Raj came forward but was totally intimidated by the masses of homo sapiens that were requesting his time. He freaked and ran.

The webmaster here says that more then 95% of his email comes from anonymous for many reasons. They are afraid of ridicule is typically #1. Nobody likes to report something and put their name on it for that reason alone but there are many reasons and some can even flow into their job.

Meanwhile, Shirley and Ned were interviewed so if you haven't heard them yet,
click on the PODCASTS below.

Witnessed: June 25, 2007, Near Maxwell AFB and its Gunter AFB Annex in Montgomery, Alabama
http://www.earthfiles333.com/earthfiles/Episode19mp3.html

Witnessed: May 25th, 2005, Sequoia National Forest
http://www.earthfiles333.com/earthfiles/mp3files/highbandwidth/episode17high.mp3

.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:46am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1273 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 10:56am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:02am, bakosawa wrote:
Onthefence… you do not need to be so defensive.

You're right I don't have to be that way, but when my ideas are labeled as "wild speculation", then as a human (not a machine) I respond accordingly. ... whatever rolleyes


Quote:
This is an area that I am familiar with… the limits of the electromagnetic spectrum are set by definition.

No they are not. The limits of discrete items like the population of your city are defined by the definition of "population". The limits of the range of EMS are not defined.

Quote:
Currently, the upper end of the scale has been defined as gamma-rays… yes, the frequencies continue to get shorter "pass" gamma… but if there are no names for these frequencies (other than gamma), what is your point… the short waves start at Gamma and the long waves end at long… your argument is not with me…

Actually "my argument" is with you. The scientific community 'does not know what it does not know' ... another Bushism smiley but it does know that there are no limits to the EMS.

Quote:
argue with the scientific community that has adopted the scale. Here, you can argue with NASA:
http://imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/docs/science/know_l1/emspectrum.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Read carefully from that first site:
By the time you get to the ultraviolet, X-ray, and gamma-ray regions of the EM spectrum, lengths have become too tiny to think about any more.

Just because someone does not want to think of these frequencies/wavelengths does not mean they do not exist.

Carefully look at the diagram in the chart on the NASA website, the arrows point above and below the "limits" that you speak of, which indicates that there is more to the chart than just those descriptions.

By the way, neither of those tidy websites shows the Schumann frequencies which are far lower than the Long radio waves listed. These frequencies are naturally occurring around the earth.

Quote:
While I believe there is nothing wrong with speculation… I think it is intellectually dishonest to intermix speculation in drone and Isaac story line … I believe when we speculate, we should be clear that we are in speculation mode and not “fact” mode. It becomes difficult for some to understand the context… especially if they cannot read the entire thread.

Are there really any "facts" in this entire drone phenomenon? This investigation requires everything to be examined so that a profile of what it is can be made. That includes speculation and analysis of the provided information. I care little for people who cannot read the entire thread or at least do some research before drawing conclusions on FAQ style of questions. While I've tried hard to bring people "up to speed", I do not want to move backwards and separate my congealed ideas into some "fact/speculation" categories so that a hoax/real debate can continue. There simply are no facts if you entertain the idea that this is a hoax, and there simply are no speculations if you entertain that this thing is real. Only a mixture of ideas can solve the problem now.

.
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1274 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 11:01am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:41am, Shechaiyah wrote:
You want to know what people think?I'm an abductee too; and my abductor is wonderful.

The greys and reptilians are all of those things you mentioned, however I do not believe them to be present any longer and instead other races are running the show.

To hear of a more recent grey/reptilian encounter today is rare. I would have to say close to zero. Abduction alone is hardly ever heard anymore, which tells me that their job in what it was they were designed to do is over and they've gone home. They were replaced though but by a more benevolent race of aliens.

There are two ways I sense this. One is due to lack of Internet activity in regard to abductions, new grey stories and new reptilian stories. Those stories stopped. I've been sitting here in this forum for 31 months and in my eyes, I've not seen a grey/reptilians story or abduction story for at least 24 of those months.

In regard to UFOs, visit NUFORC sometime and look at the larger numbers of UFOs whose description is that of a light now and not so much triangular, cigar, rectangular, or saucer shaped. That could be simply more evidence that the kind of aliens that we're dealing with now are completely different then the kinds we've been dealing with in the past.

When you do read, take into account that we have aircraft out there that is triangular in shape now so don't think that they're all of alien origin. But instead, look at the accounts on "lights".
www.nuforc.org/webreports/ndxevent.html

Also, sometime go into the following address, which is the UFO Casebook's search engine. Type the word abduction and click on UFO Casebook search and not WEB search and you will see all of the abductions that were ever reported on the Internet in article form. This does not account for the ones that only made it to forums and not websites but I can account for those.

I'm an abductee as well so there isn't too much I haven't already read because I am a member of 14 different alien oriented forums. I only post in two though and only read the others. Look at the ages of those articles in that search engine. There's nothing new there except for "do overs"
http://www.ufocasebook.com/searchengine.html

We're now off-topic here so anymore on this particular subject will have to go to either of the following addresses.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=alienabduction
http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=worldwide
.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 11:11am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls