Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 21st, 2017, 10:34pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 7200 times)
want2bleive
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1275 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 11:03am »

Intimidated huh? What do you call having one of these things hanging around you? I'm sorry but I for one don't buy it. Listen if you see one, it changes your life, you are no longer "On the fence".

You want everyone to beleive you, you make your stand, and you don't care if they call you crazy an hall you off because (YOU) know the (TRUTH). But not just that, you also have sinking feeling that everything you thought you knew and beleive has now change AND have almost a 6th sense of something's going to happen soon..... lol ... ..... and that's why (YOU) of all people have to get the word out to as many people as you can before........ well you get the message.

I don't get this from chad? raj?, or Isaac so far, it's like they threw a rock and now they are hidding there little hands.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1276 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 11:19am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 11:03am, want2bleive wrote:
Intimidated huh? What do you call having one of these things hanging around you? I'm sorry but I for one don't buy it. Listen if you see one, it changes your life, you are no longer "On the fence".

You want everyone to beleive you, you make your stand, and you don't care if they call you crazy an hall you off because (YOU) know the (TRUTH). But not just that, you also have sinking feeling that everything you thought you knew and beleive has now change AND have almost a 6th sense of something's going to happen soon..... lol ... ..... and that's why (YOU) of all people have to get the word out to as many people as you can before........ well you get the message.

I don't get this from chad? raj?, or Isaac so far, it's like they threw a rock and now they are hidding there little hands.


You can't possibly know everything going on in their personal lives to know those things though.

Chad mentioned that his wife was pregnant and associated the drone with illness as did one other.

Birmingham was tired of listening to the UFO Community calling him a liar and a fabricator so he disappeared.

Rajman, like I said was not only intimidated but also inundated. You would have to read his posts I guess to figure out why he quit posting. His fliker account was even hacked into.

Tahoe husband and wife didn't want to become involved obviously for reasons of ridicule. Remember, that's 95% of the webmaster's emails.

As for Ty and Stephen, they have something special and are both in hiding from us. After all, the Big Basin drones are Isaac and Isaac are the drones. We're talking government here now.

Could it be that someone informed them that they have something so special that they are to stop seeking any kind of attention from anyone, which is why Ty and Stephen do not respond to LMH's emails and Stephen does not respond to our email?
.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:16pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

want2bleive
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1277 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 11:28am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 11:19am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
You can't possibly know everything going on in their personal lives to know those things though.

Chad mentioned that his wife was pregnant and associated the drone with illness as did one other.

Birmingham was tired of listening to the UFO Community calling him a liar and a fabricator so he disappeared.

Rajman, like I said was not only intimidated but also inundated. You would have to read his posts I guess to figure out why he quit posting. His fliker account was even hacked into.

Tahoe husband and wife didn't want to become involved obviously for reasons of ridicule. Remember, that's 95% of the webmaster's emails.

As for Ty and Stephen, they have something special and are both in hiding from us.

Could it be that someone informed them that they have something so special that they are to stop seeking any kind of attention from anyone, which is why Ty and Stephen do not respond to LMH's emails and Stephen does not respond to our email?
.



All the more reason to get it out to the masses to be validated. Tell me one thing ok

what would happen if this (someone) that you're talking about decides to make it all go away. There would be nothing left to validate? huh?? spooky huh
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1278 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 11:30am »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 11:19am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
As for Ty and Stephen, they have something special and are both in hiding from us.

Could it be that someone informed them that they have something so special that they are to stop seeking any kind of attention from anyone, which is why Ty and Stephen do not respond to LMH's emails and Stephen does not respond to our email?
.


Definitely, they could have been "hushed" by the gov., and possibly threatened -- it would go along with proven history of the gov.'s reaction.

I keep saying this... but I want to know about all of the other cyclists that were with Ty that day. Imagine if a group of 7 or 8 (however many he said) were cycling with him that day, and they all saw it, and all almost flew off their bikes when they stopped suddenly. It seems at least one or two others had photos, maybe from camera phones. If we could get all 8 cyclists to go to the news studio and make a report all together, with all of their photos and witness testimonies, who could refute that?? (well, of course, lots could refute it lol) -- but still... wouldn't that mean a lot more than just one "Ty"
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1279 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:00pm »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:56am, onthefence55 wrote:
You're right I don't have to be that way, but when my ideas are labeled as "wild speculation", then as a human (not a machine) I respond accordingly. ... whatever rolleyes

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, onthefence. That was not my intent.

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:56am, onthefence55 wrote:
No they are not.

You are welcome to your opinion.

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:56am, onthefence55 wrote:
Actually "my argument" is with you. The scientific community 'does not know what it does not know' ... another Bushism smiley but it does know that there are no limits to the EMS.

It sounds like your argument indeed goes beyond me. If you do not accept the nomenclature of EMS… indeed, your argument is with the scientific community that (as you say) ‘does not know what it does not know.”

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:56am, onthefence55 wrote:
Read carefully from that first site:
By the time you get to the ultraviolet, X-ray, and gamma-ray regions of the EM spectrum, lengths have become too tiny to think about any more.
Just because someone does not want to think of these frequencies/wavelengths does not mean they do not exist.


I think this is just silly… someone has the daunting task to explain how tiny this is…

"In this system, the violet, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red light we know so well has wavelengths between 400 and 700 nanometers. This range is only a small part of the entire EM spectrum, so you can tell that the light we see is just a little fraction of all the EM radiation around us! By the time you get to the ultraviolet, X-ray, and gamma-ray regions of the EM spectrum, lengths have become too tiny to think about any more. So scientists usually refer to these photons by their energies, which are measured in electron volts."

A nanometer is one billionth of a meter. Can you picture that... I can't.

I have to agree… that is getting too tiny to think about any more. That is why it is easier to describe them by their energies… we simply run out of ways to physically measure things that small. Are you deliberately trying to mislead here?

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:56am, onthefence55 wrote:
Carefully look at the diagram in the chart on the NASA website, the arrows point above and below the "limits" that you speak of, which indicates that there is more to the chart than just those descriptions.
By the way, neither of those tidy websites shows the Schumann frequencies which are far lower than the Long radio waves listed. These frequencies are naturally occurring around the earth.


The operational definitions or nomenclature that are assigned... they are the limits I describes, not the physical wavelengths. The upper limit is gamma-rays and the lower limit is long waves. Deal with it.

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:56am, onthefence55 wrote:

Are there really any "facts" in this entire drone phenomenon? This investigation requires everything to be examined so that a profile of what it is can be made. That includes speculation and analysis of the provided information. I care little for people who cannot read the entire thread or at least do some research before drawing conclusions on FAQ style of questions. While I've tried hard to bring people "up to speed", I do not want to move backwards and separate my congealed ideas into some "fact/speculation" categories so that a hoax/real debate can continue. There simply are no facts if you entertain the idea that this is a hoax, and there simply are no speculations if you entertain that this thing is real. Only a mixture of ideas can solve the problem now.


There are “facts” with Isaac’s story and there are “facts” with some drone pictures that are questionable. Some people will see what they want to see. If you only want to see proof positive… I am sure that is what you will see. (I believe I have explained my approach to solving a theory multiple times… you may want to go back a read my posts) But for me, I would like answers to the questions first. It’s not like this would be the first time in UFO history that someone tried to pull the wool over someone’s eyes. Since you are selling so hard, are you trying to push disinformation?
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:14pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1280 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:13pm »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 11:28am, want2bleive wrote:
what would happen if this (someone) that you're talking about decides to make it all go away. There would be nothing left to validate?


They don't have to make it go away; it will go away on its own if none of the witnesses come forward. It will be like every other UFO ever reported, the drones and Isaac included will fall by the wayside. They'll just sit in files on the Internet and simply continue to be pretty pictures to look at as we ewww and ahhhh but nothing comes of them and nothing will come of any of the drones or Isaac either unless one of those individuals comes forward.

Even then, if that were to happen, I feel sorry for that person because at this point, a big fat label is going to be put on their head. What they'll have with them is an original photo. Now the topic of conversation is that they created the look and hung it high in the sky or who knows. Just the same, they're still be setting themselves up for ridicule.

It's easier to simply look at Isaac's work and a close up of the Big Basin drone. I sense a little more reality there then I do CGI since nobody in CGI is that good.

The option being that Isaac came in the picture and was a creation of things based off of the Big Basin drone. Oops, we're stuck again because now we have another kind of artist and one that is way above board in four different fields. That of photography, that of visual arts (drawings) and that of a fantastic, fabulous writer who understands the psychology of the human mind and would have to have had training in psychology. I say that because in each and ever sentence he has to sit there and think about how man is going to accept that thought of his on every single cotton picken sentence he writes. He thinks, "I have to make it look real", "there can be no mistakes" and he spends countless hours on this tremendously long dissertation making sure that what he just stated is true and factual to the reader with no errors in not only how he said it, but the background material as well.

Total now we have 1) probably the best CGI artist in the whole wide world since nobody's work comes close, 2) in walks Isaac who is a photographer who knows his work extremely well based on the pictures that were presented, 3) Isaac again, a visual artist who is acclaimed certainly since the word beautiful was used continuously in our descriptions of the linguistic primers, 4) Isaac again, a fabulous writer if his intention was to snow everyone and 5) a psychologist.

I think I just knocked myself off the dang fence - again! lol grin

.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:26pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1281 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:13pm »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 11:19am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
You can't possibly know everything going on in their personal lives to know those things though.

Chad mentioned that his wife was pregnant and associated the drone with illness as did one other.

Birmingham was tired of listening to the UFO Community calling him a liar and a fabricator so he disappeared.

Rajman, like I said was not only intimidated but also inundated. You would have to read his posts I guess to figure out why he quit posting. His fliker account was even hacked into.

Tahoe husband and wife didn't want to become involved obviously for reasons of ridicule. Remember, that's 95% of the webmaster's emails.

As for Ty and Stephen, they have something special and are both in hiding from us.

Could it be that someone informed them that they have something so special that they are to stop seeking any kind of attention from anyone, which is why Ty and Stephen do not respond to LMH's emails and Stephen does not respond to our email?
.


I think this is entirely possible. Could they have been offered a bribe and a threat to stay quiet?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1282 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:24pm »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:36am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
I for one definitely agree since I find the New World Order to be nothing more then order to the new world when and if it happens.

You previously commented on a man catching a drone with a net, and I have a further comment.

What if such a thing did happen however, it was done through synchronicity and meant to happen. Imagine John Q Public sitting at home with a drone in his yard and he happens to get in touch with the proper authorities like a news crew and not the police and this gets aired, and then the networks get it and it's all over the airways.

Wouldn't that be the beginning of disclosure and meant to be since there was synchronicity involved? Doesn't that sound more like the aliens we know?

At this point, the people would be sitting around for a few weeks to maybe even a few months hearing all the various stories about this being an alien craft. The Internet is now flooded with people REALLY wanting to know about aliens since there is now proof that they exist. Mind you, the government cannot have this drone since the people are protecting it from the government.

After a certain timeframe, when the aliens feel that the majority of the people of the world are settled with the fact that maybe aliens are not here to harm us but instead help us, that the intense fear factor we've described in other threads has lessened in the human mind to a large degree, that they then decide to walk in that proverbial door and say hi earthlings. grin

Of course, what's to come next is a completely different subject, which I won't go into here.

Point being, if disclosure were to come, wouldn't it be best that the man lasso that drone and make it man's disclosure and not government disclosure giving the people time to adjust to the fact that aliens exist and then watching the aliens follow their lead and go knock, knock. Don't forget that word "knock" jugement because it has more then one meaning and it has to do with my last (single sentence) paragraph.

A great two posts of yours jugement, as usual, and very welcomed.
.
HEY THANK YOU ATO; EXACTLY MY POINT LET US TRY TO IT OUR SELVES AND STOP DEPENDING ON GOVERMENTS THAT DO AND SPOON FEED US THRU PEOPLE THAT WORK FOR THEM;THE ONLY IMFORMATION THEY GIVE THEY LEAKED OUT OR THE CANT EXSPLAIN IT WE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT.WE HAVE HAD hundreds of photos yet we like the drones get all the atention. may major or main point is drones or ufosect dont talk ET is the main source of any information .dont you all agree? think back to the abdutees did the abductor have a reason for it. was the abductor tring to correct something that needed corection in our (dna)?I think so. wink
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1283 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:31pm »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 12:24pm, jugement wrote:
HEY THANK YOU ATO; EXACTLY MY POINT LET US TRY TO IT OUR SELVES AND STOP DEPENDING ON GOVERMENTS

We can't though jugement. It would have to be through synchronicity, one would have to be lead to do it. Someone who didn't wake up one morning knowing that he was going to see something in the sky near his home or hit the ground next to his 100ft ham radio antenna that it ran into. Someone who never even hear about the Big Basin drones or Isaac. Someone who unknowingly was lead and did everything through synchronistic events.

Jugement, I'm sure you get "prompts" and "pulls" like I do. That's what I mean by being lead.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:34pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1284 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:37pm »

dont forget the(psychology) plade on those people then and now or perhaps they may have been thrown in prison,for what they know to be truth. so Isaac my have thought that he got away like many others and we think that he just left us hanging. this is a serious matter you all know ,when whom ever will take some ones life ect for giving imformatiom they know to the pudlic about ufos and ET. how evil. think and let the board members speculate please. dont try to stop whats on someone mind you mite miss something very important. unless you are atunde to what you like or want to hear. have anice day all.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1285 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:33pm »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 12:00pm, bakosawa wrote:
… that is getting too tiny to think about any more.

Never stop thinking. Think infinitely small or infinitely large, but just keep thinking.


Quote:
The upper limit is gamma-rays and the lower limit is long waves. Deal with it.

The upper limit is NOT gamma rays and the lower limit is NOT long radio waves. There are NO known limits to the wavelength of electromagnetic radiation. I'll deal with it when I'm proven wrong, until then .. you deal with it.

Quote:
There are “facts” with Isaac’s story and there are “facts” with some drone pictures that are questionable.

You have falsely included the word "fact". Let me rephrase that for you.

'Questioning the validity of the drone pictures assumes they are not factual.' In other words, 'The drone pictures are not factual'.
A fact is something that can be proven. Something that is questionable requires proof before it becomes a fact.
If you want to stretch the word "fact", then there are facts in speculation, you could say that the fact that we are all frogs is questionable. This means that your original statement of separating facts from speculation is redundant. So I may carry forward injecting my speculation without worrying that it violates your "fact" only rule.


Quote:
Since you are selling so hard, are you trying to push disinformation?

I'm not selling, I'm just not going to bow down in front of your false statements.

Can you explain what dis-info I am pushing?

.
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1286 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:39pm »

Doing a little house cleaning and moving these posts into this thread.

on Jul 23rd, 2007, 5:18pm, Kenray wrote:
I have been reading here since Chad, and never posted. If this has already come up, forgive me, but...

Has everyone realized that Jesse Marcel, Jr. described the i-beams seen in the Issac photos decades ago:

And I quote:

Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr.(Marcel's son):

"There was also some structural-like material too,- beams and so on. Also a quantity of black plastic material which looked organic in nature. Imprinted along the edge of some of the beam remnants were hieroglyphic-type characters."

source: http://www.ufocasebook.com/Roswell2.html

Seriously, look at JM's sketch:

http://roswellproof.homestead.com/Marcel_Jr.html

The very last symbol on the right, dead on!

Please don't tell me I am the first to notice this...

Furthermore: I was a graphic artist/designer for a decade, specializing in corporate identity, meaning i worked with adobe illustrator all day long, every day. I also did work with 3D design and rendering.

Whoever did the artwork on the CARET documents did one heck of a job. My standard fee was sixty bucks an hour. What you have in that doc is thousands (if not ten's-of-thousands) of dollars worth of work, uploaded to the net, with no copyright attached, upon which any fool (and it might be me) could build up a profitable Cafe Press site in an instant.

If it's a hoax, someone has expended vast amounts of brain power, time, original thought and industrial design, blown a mighty wad of dough and just tossed it all to the wind...and it deserves the Graphic Artists Guilds highest recognition, if not the Hugo and Nebula.

True or False, it's "genius level" graphic design. True or False, it's "award level" short story material. True or False, it's the most completely unique and original craft design in modern design history.

I'll look past the fixation on jpeg analysis and look at the stakes here. Isaac is either telling the truth, or he has vast amounts of money and creative energy to flush down the toilet.

Common sense (and business acumen) tell me it's a lot more likely to be the former.

Thanks for letting me post.


on Jul 23rd, 2007, 9:33pm, Whane The Whip wrote:
It's a valid point. But strange markings in general have often been associated with strange craft. Perhaps Jesse Marcel Jr. had a better eye for accuracy. I do believe this sort of thing can be made up, but that doesn't mean it was...

User Image

"Obviously the above symbols are not an exact duplication, but this is more or less what they looked like as I can recall after more than forty years." ~ Jesse A. Marcel, M.D.

Nice observation. If you are still lurking about then PM me.


on Jul 24th, 2007, 08:18am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Marcel stated on the I-beam the following.

"The colors of the symbols was of a violet or purplish metallic hue."

He could have been witnessing his first hologram ever, long before the process was made available by humans. Holography was invented in 1947 but wasn't in use until around 1960.

User Image

User Image



on Jul 24th, 2007, 10:10am, Kenray wrote:
i would wonder if parts manufactured on one planet, for one beings set of eyes might be colored differently than the same part manufactured elsewhere for other eyes.

I wonder if the color of the symbols has any affect?

Marcell sees purple, i see white on black (isaac) then grey on white (chad).



on Jul 24th, 2007, 12:32pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
If you were to read Isaac's account you would see that holograms possibly play an important part. And, if you were to read the threads (which I know is a humongous job at this point) you would see various posts about alien lights and their probable or possible function.

Possibly, according to what Isaac presented, those letters are not letters at all but rather instructions. Each stroke of a given letter could possibly be volumes of instructions that they have memorized and instead only have to view a part of a letter. Sort of like our shorthand.

Or, they are letters that are functional instructions for the drone to carry on with it's functions. A theoretical viewpoint was made where there could be a magnetic field within each letter of the primer that was responsible for a different action of the drone, be it external or interal.

It's all rather complicated but does come together.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 1:04pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1287 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:40pm »

HEY ATO I CAN AGREE ON THAT. synchronnicity ; THE SECOND TIME YOU SENT ME TO THEdictionary teacher. stop being so syfistacated if I did not spell that word right you know what I mean dont you teacher. grin
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1288 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:44pm »

on Jul 24th, 2007, 12:40pm, jugement wrote:
HEY ATO I CAN AGREE ON THAT. synchronnicity ; THE SECOND TIME YOU SENT ME TO THEdictionary teacher. stop being so syfistacated if I did not spell that word right you know what I mean dont you teacher. grin


Shame for shame jugement, synchronicity are the things of the spirit, be it good things or tricks so watch it or I'll send you tricks. he, he grin

A dictionary never hurt anybody and you should learn at least 10 new words a day from it.

You rarely spell many words right jugement but that's what we like about you, you're child like. I used to edit them but then I realized that I liked them better the way they were.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:47pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1289 on: Jul 24th, 2007, 12:48pm »

okay teacher;by the way I dont have any apples for you to day;ato. take care got to go .
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls