Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 25th, 2017, 03:49am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 5287 times)
pvtjoker75
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 61
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #270 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 1:55pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 12:55pm, WatchingWaiting wrote:
I came across a way to modify common digital cameras to shoot UV, visible, IR and everything in between depending on the filter you use. You can also shoot full spectrum by using no filters.

Here is a link to a company that will do the conversions. They also have do-it-yourself tutorials.

http://www.lifepixel.com/index.html


I actually just bought an infrared filtering lens for my camcorder from ebay. it has that night shot mode, and apparently this filter lets you record during the day.

If you want to modify your digital camera it's pretty easy, especially if you have an older one. Just pop it open and remove the infrared filter and put it back together. Digital cameras are sensitive to IR and all of the ones that i know of have some kind of filter right in back of the lens
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #271 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 1:57pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 1:43pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
First of all, he could have taken it just because it was a novelty. I imagine he took it shortly before he left.

Another reason is "just because". He wanted to break the rules that they were so adamant about them following.

He was obviously not totally happy about his environment with armed guards in his midst all day long and there because of the possible actions of an employee and not an outsider. That's like someone telling you, "we don't trust you" and they tell you that every day and through the day just by being in the room. That in itself has got to be a horrible feeling to wear for three years or however long he stayed.
.


Isaac took the material because he thought he would need it if he ever decided to write about his experience in the future.

"I wanted to do this because I knew the day would come when I would want to write something like this......."
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 2:01pm by urantia606 » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #272 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 1:59pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 1:43pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
He was obviously not totally happy about his environment with armed guards in his midst all day long and there because of the possible actions of an employee and not an outsider. That's like someone telling you, "we don't trust you" and they tell you that every day and through the day just by being in the room. That in itself has got to be a horrible feeling to wear for three years or however long he stayed.
.


Now you are looking at the security level that Isaac was describing (which is why I find it unbelievable that he was able to skip out with the documents)… working in oppressive security. This is the double talk I have been trying to get at... that Isaac has been giving us (now where is that dead horse huh).
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 2:04pm by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #273 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 2:13pm »

User Image

Thanks for that Lau. I went on that website (cyberspaceorbit.com) and I found something else as interesting. I've since gone out and found the original youtube.

Please watch this but first let me say that's it's not the one we've previously posted even though it appears as such for the first 30 seconds or so - so stay with it until you see the gentleman (Boyd Bushman) sitting in a chair.

I thought I had seen every post on the subject of antigravity in the forum but maybe I missed this. Weird.

Anti-Gravity Disclosure 01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92_KmTkbfqM

Anti-Gravity Disclosure 02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZMzHTERr-E&mode=related&search=

Boyd Bushman on Anti Gravity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OEMbZEacaw&mode=related&search=

UFO-Electromagnetic Levitation Demonstration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP5JgG1-0jg&mode=related&search=

Of course now I'm having to make sure this isn't a David Sereda hoax. These people all make us work too hard. lol
.

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 2:29pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

GForce
Mod Director
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

You'll never find happiness until you find yourself!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 6396
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #274 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 2:20pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 12:41pm, castles4me wrote:
If the attempt by the gov was to discredit the drone sightings with the Isaac documents, they did a poor job. The Isaac documents and photos only solidified everything. I personally would have been less likely to believe the drones were real without the isaac documents.


That may be true. But if you believe the Issac documents you would tend to believe the drone was of human origin not alien. What if the government wanted you to think they were ours and not theirs. Food for thought anyway! The government can always come back and say they are power line drones and scoff at the alien connection. Dan
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 3:15pm by GForce » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #275 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 2:32pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 1:59pm, bakosawa wrote:
Now you are looking at the security level that Isaac was describing (which is why I find it unbelievable that he was able to skip out with the documents)… working in oppressive security. This is the double talk I have been trying to get at... that Isaac has been giving us (now where is that dead horse huh).


There's no doubt it existed but like I said (in the post you are referring to, which I think was yesterday), after three years an environment with the same people, day in and day out can get relaxed. Maybe relaxed to a point where some became friends with one another. We don't know but the possibility is certainly there.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 2:59pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #276 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 3:36pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 2:32pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
There's no doubt it existed but like I said (in the post you are referring to, which I think was yesterday), after three years an environment with the same people, day in and day out can get relaxed. Maybe relaxed to a point where some became friends with one another. We don't know but the possibility is certainly there.
.


(Take the horse away from me, please)... what I am trying to say... and I must be doing a bad job:

It is all about the holes in Isaac's story line. We are way too eager to fill in the holes, sand it and paint it to make it nice... in some cases, make it better than Isaac did. We end up, where we lead ourselves (sometimes back to where we started).... It kind of reminds me of the song there’s a hole in the bucket… how shall I fix it, with straw… with what shall I cut it, an ax… but it is dull, then sharpen it… with what shall I sharpen it, with a stone… how shall I wet it, with water… and how shall I fetch it, with a bucket……... there’s a hole in the bucket………… and no one seem to notice.

I think folks are being too accommodating at helping the story along. Some of the photos may well be real… and I do not suggest that we throw out the baby with the bath water (am I showing my age again?) But I do not believe that we should be going out of our way to help make this story more believable (or less believable)… I suggest that we force Isaac’s story to stand on it own merit.

If it does not stand up… that is not our fault.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #277 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 3:48pm »

¶ "I?m probably in some government file someplace because I ordered the Roswell Report online. You can have a file on yourself too. Just click here. I work at PARC, where we actually get to use a lot of the technology that our government got from the small greys in the abductee-for-flying-saucer swap that followed Roswell.

I also encountered evidence of alien visitation on my trip to Eastern Europe (see above)"

The quote above is from Dr. Keith Edwards Resume. If anyone thinks he is kidding please post your opinion.

My opinion is that he is NOT joking at all. He did send me an email stating that it was all just a joke.

Keith, my friend....the above quote was not a joke.

Who's kidding who?

Urantia....Dougster
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #278 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 3:50pm »


No, just another's explanation is all. This is how we learn things though from other's personal experiences, if it's referring to such things as the action of others.

We're not here to pacify, just get it out on the table, which is all we're doing. Nothing more, and no bondo in my back pocket either. I do carry an eraser though, which I wish I could use on that black magic marker on the reports.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 3:50pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #279 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 3:58pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 3:48pm, urantia606 wrote:
¶ "I?m probably in some government file someplace because I ordered the Roswell Report online. You can have a file on yourself too. Just click here. I work at PARC, where we actually get to use a lot of the technology that our government got from the small greys in the abductee-for-flying-saucer swap that followed Roswell.I also encountered evidence of alien visitation on my trip to Eastern Europe (see above)"The quote above is from Dr. Keith Edwards Resume. If anyone thinks he is kidding please post your opinion.My opinion is that he is NOT joking at all. He did send me an email stating that it was all just a joke.Keith, my friend....the above quote was not a joke.Who's kidding who?Urantia....Dougster


LOL, Poor Keith. Everyone's picking on the poor guy Urantia. Forgive him Keith, it's the equivalent of male menopause. grin ; Ole Frenchy even did him in Urantia. grin Keith is probably being mocked by his students about now.

Speaking of which, Excusez ma traduction de Babelfish, comment allez vous aujourd'hui OVNIS-USA. Avez-vous décidé de venir et visiter avec nous encore? User Image
.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:46pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #280 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:02pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 3:50pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
I do carry an eraser though, which I wish I could use on that black magic marker on the reports.


Amen to that, ATO! If only!
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:02pm by MarkM » User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #281 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:13pm »

I'm not picking on Keith at all. I caught him red handed.

That resume was written whilst he WAS at PARC and he posted it.

He even adds that he found out more info on UFOs while he was on vacation in Europe. He also included photos of this trip to Eastern Europe.

Phd. scientists do not put jokes like that in their CV. They take their knowledge very seriously and they like to tell people their expertise.

Those words in his resume are not a joke.

He tried to slither out of it in his email but he's hardly fooled this one.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:22pm by urantia606 » User IP Logged

AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #282 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:14pm »

Though the drone investigation is slow pending new information and much discussion is lateral. I wish to restate my belief that aspects of this case are absolutely real and not a hoax.



« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:15pm by AgentM » User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #283 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:21pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 1:24pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
This waiting game on not only Isaac but the drones as well is ridiculous. On any other subject what one would do is inundate the individual that had original contact with the witness(s) with some type of contact.


This to me is the post of the day. You know I have all the patients in the world for Isaac. But sadly I think they already got him. It would be nice for Lex to drop BJ a note letting us know he's still alive.

But what is really starting to bother me is the LMH and the hi res Ty photo situation. How many times have we heard the pics will be uploaded soon? Some may say LMH does not owe us anything. I don't think that is true. Without us (the ufology community) where would she be?

I have sent her a few emails in the past. She even answered one. That was nice of her. But two of my emails that involved the hi res pics have gone unanswered. I know for a fact email sent to her does not get chucked. Could she be employing someone to read her email from her to separate the wheat from the chaff?

I'm ready to call for a campaign to have her fess up about the hi res pics. Enough of this hide and seek!

User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #284 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:30pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 4:13pm, urantia606 wrote:
I'm not picking on Keith at all. I caught him red handed.

That resume was written whilst he WAS at PARC and he posted it.

He even adds that he found out more info on UFOs while he was on vacation in Europe. He also included photos of this trip to Eastern Europe.

Phd. scientists do not put jokes like that in their CV. They take their knowledge very seriously and they like to tell people their expertise.

Those words in his resume are not a joke.

He tried to slither out of it in his email but he's hardly fooled this one.


Yes. Well that was when he was young and adventurous. Now he's an established professor with a reputation as a grounded thinker to uphold. He can't be getting mixed up with aliens and flying saucers. He'd be kicked out for sure if the scientific establishment found out.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls