Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 27th, 2017, 09:06am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 5401 times)
Raf
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1395
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #285 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:31pm »


At this point, I don’t know what to think. I’ll withhold judgement for the time being.

But I’ve got serious doubts and unanswered questions…so I’m thinking there is 50/50 chance of realism vs BS at this point.

Perhaps Isaac would care to comment again?

Raf
User IP Logged

The boldness of asking deep questions may require unforeseen flexibility if we are to accept the answers. ~ Brian Greene
Keith
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

it's time


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 54
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #286 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:39pm »

Although this is an important case, LMH does travel and investigate other issues. She may be burning the candle at too many ends. I'm sure she has an email screener, otherwise she wouldn't get anything done. I'm going trout fishing. Since I live in drone country, I'll take the camera. Never off duty grin
User IP Logged

don't shoot!
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #287 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:43pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 4:13pm, urantia606 wrote:
I'm not picking on Keith at all. I caught him red handed.That resume was written whilst he WAS at PARC and he posted it.He even adds that he found out more info on UFOs while he was on vacation in Europe. He also included photos of this trip to Eastern Europe.Phd. scientists do not put jokes like that in their CV. They take their knowledge very seriously and they like to tell people their expertise.
Those words in his resume are not a joke.
He tried to slither out of it in his email but he's hardly fooled this one.


The real world is light-hearted though, we sometimes forget since we're not among the working class - unless you are working but I assumed you weren't.

If he was applying for something in government he probably wouldnt' have. Yeah Urantia, he's probably a slitering snake but not the kind with fangs and poisonous venom. We're alright Urantia and if not, I'll protect you! grin rolleyes grin
.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:44pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #288 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:48pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 4:39pm, Keith wrote:
Although this is an important case, LMH does travel and investigate other issues. She may be burning the candle at too many ends. I'm sure she has an email screener, otherwise she wouldn't get anything done. I'm going trout fishing. Since I live in drone country, I'll take the camera. Never off duty grin


Why do I sense, for the second time in two days, that you know more about LMH that you're not saying?
.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:48pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #289 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 4:55pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 4:39pm, Keith wrote:
Although this is an important case, LMH does travel and investigate other issues. She may be burning the candle at too many ends. I'm sure she has an email screener, otherwise she wouldn't get anything done. I'm going trout fishing. Since I live in drone country, I'll take the camera. Never off duty grin


Wish I could. I use to live in Hangtown and was a hop skip and a jump from Tahoe. Then again, I think Big Basin (Saratoga entrance) is the hot set up. Somewhere in thread #2 are a few good website addresses I posted for camping and bicycle trails, which are what Ty and Stephen were on when they got their drone pictures.

If you want to find it easier, do a search for "camping" or "trails". I think I used both words.

Hey Keith, take Latitude he wants to go camping in Big Basin.
.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #290 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:02pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 4:55pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Wish I could. I use to live in Hangtown and was a hop skip and a jump from Tahoe. Then again, I think Big Basin (Saratoga entrance) is the hot set up. Somewhere in thread #2 are a few good website addresses I posted for camping and bicycle trails, which are what Ty and Stephen were on when they got their drone pictures.

If you want to find it easier, do a search for "camping" or "trails". I think I used both words.

Hey Keith, take Latitude he wants to go camping in Big Basin.
.


Yes I would but I think maybe the window of opportunity has past till next May. Is it possible these drones like the weather better in May?

ATO, I know I've said this before but if you or BJ has the email address of Jenna maybe we could get a message to her then Keith and I could arrange for a meeting at Big Basin with Steven?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #291 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:03pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 4:43pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
The real world is light-hearted though, we sometimes forget since we're not among the working class - unless you are working but I assumed you weren't.

If he was applying for something in government he probably wouldnt' have. Yeah Urantia, he's probably a slitering snake but not the kind with fangs and poisonous venom. We're alright Urantia and if not, I'll protect you! grin rolleyes grin
.


ATO, you're not making sense to me. I do not understand what your position is about Dr. Edwards CVs.

He says he worked with alien technology on THREE of his resumes.

Yes, I know all about the working world and the manner in which people like to joke around..

I am self employed at my own company. Yes, I work.

Phds do not put that kind of a joke on something as important as their resume.

His email to me was nothing but a awkward cover story.

Could you please tell me exactly what you think of the fact that Dr. Edwards wrote on three of his resumes that he worked on alien tachnology.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #292 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:22pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 5:02pm, Latitude wrote:
Yes I would but I think maybe the window of opportunity has past till next May. Is it possible these drones like the weather better in May?

ATO, I know I've said this before but if you or BJ has the email address of Jenna maybe we could get a message to her then Keith and I could arrange for a meeting at Big Basin with Steven?


I know he has it, or had it but he can't part with that kind of information if they asked him not to. That's not BJ to do so anyway.

So you think that May is their month to drone around then? lol Hey, they're not dragon flys - they're Mayflies. Did you know that the Mayfly is the messengers of hope.


And here, we have the mayfly alien.
User Image
User IP Logged

Nephilim
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #293 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:23pm »

A couple of things:

Didn't Isaac state that he would wait a couple of months before releasing anything further?

A little patience is called for I think. I would not assume that Isaac has gotten into trouble so quickly. It is difficult sometimes to keep to an overal perspective about this, but if one looks at what has already been given, then we can conclude that this may take several months at least.

Oh, 2nd thing- If they 'cloak' was disrupted, do you think we will see even more drones? If so, then what does this represent?
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:25pm by Nephilim » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #294 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:25pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 5:03pm, urantia606 wrote:
ATO, you're not making sense to me. I do not understand what your position is about Dr. Edwards CVs.

He says he worked with alien technology on THREE of his resumes.

Yes, I know all about the working world and the manner in which people like to joke around..

I am self employed at my own company. Yes, I work.

Phds do not put that kind of a joke on something as important as their resume.

His email to me was nothing but a awkward cover story.

Could you please tell me exactly what you think of the fact that Dr. Edwards wrote on three of his resumes that he worked on alien tachnology.


Well, I'm kidding because I didn't really think you were serious. Maybe I missed something back then on him - either that or forgot.
.
User IP Logged

Lok
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #295 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:25pm »

on Jul 17th, 2007, 7:26pm, bakosawa wrote:
This is a red flag area for me too... the military always works in an orderly and proficient manner… documentation would not get a pass just to make civilians happy. It would be difficult to believe that the report would not be “secured” in some manner.


It was also stated that the purpose behind the project that Isaac was involved with was to use the AT (alien tech) secure a patent and use the tech in commerce.

If the document presents a red flag for me it is in the fact that areas of the document have been blacked out. According to the Earthfiles(?) podcasts, Isaac wrote that PACL did that, not him. Why would an internal brief have blacked-out text unless it was meant to be disclosed.

From what I've read so far, and assuming that this not a hoax, it looks to me that this is an controlled leak and I would like to eventually explain how I've come to reach this conclusion.

BTW, catching up on this subject is a royal pain in the arse. This morning I began reading this thread, it was up to 15 pages then I think, and now it's up to 21 pages in just a few hours. Would it be possible to create a sub-forum for this subject so that we can browse discussions topically? I think that the subject matter warrants it, it would save us much time, and help to focus discussion. I don't mean to pin more work on the mods here and I can easily create a forum for the task if need be, but the audience is here already so it would make sense to expand the forum some imo.
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #296 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:32pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 5:23pm, Nephilim wrote:
A couple of things:

Didn't Isaac state that he would wait a couple of months before releasing anything further?

A little patience is called for I think.


OK - I will confess right up front that patience is not one of my virtues. Having gotten that out of the way - what then would his purpose be for staying silent for a month or more?

If his desire really is disclosure, far better to ride the momentum that has already been created than to risk losing some of the support he's gained. He risks his credibility in his silence. By that I mean the sincerity of his mission. Either you're in the fight or you're not.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:33pm by MarkM » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #297 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:35pm »

on Jul 17th, 2007, 11:23pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
User Image

And by the way, that horse isn't dead yet. It's still standing.


I didn't want to let this out (with all the activist) so shhhhhhhh.... the horse is dead and lying down... and through sophisticated CGI, we made it look like it was kind of standing up. Let just keep this between you and me.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #298 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:44pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 5:23pm, Nephilim wrote:
Didn't Isaac state that he would wait a couple of months before releasing anything further?


Nothing in his letter about months, only that he has no plans to release anything more. Here is Isaac's quote from his letter:

Quote:
... at this time I do not have any future plans for additional information. Time will tell how long I will maintain this policy, but do not expect anything soon. I'd really like to let this information “settle” for a while and see how it goes. If I find out I'm getting an IRS audit tomorrow, then maybe this wasn't too smart. Until then, I'm going to take it slow. I hope this information has been helpful.



Quote:
If they 'cloak' was disrupted, do you think we will see even more drones? If so, then what does this represent?


Yes, I think we'll see more drones, unless they've caught onto the de-cloaking "ray" and taken measures.
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #299 on: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:48pm »

on Jul 18th, 2007, 5:25pm, Lok wrote:
Would it be possible to create a sub-forum for this subject so that we can browse discussions topically? I think that the subject matter warrants it, it would save us much time, and help to focus discussion. I don't mean to pin more work on the mods here and I can easily create a forum for the task if need be, but the audience is here already so it would make sense to expand the forum some imo.


You're in the basement Lok, there are no more subs. Not even sure if they're available in admin status. Will have to ask. I have a Conforums forum myself but I misplaced my password so I can't look for you. Will ask BJ but it seems to me that this is it for this particular Conforums forum - even though Conforums offers a couple different forums. I emailed BJ.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 5:50pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls