Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 5:11pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 7102 times)
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #450 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 12:44pm »


I found another suspicious one.

POLAND: Chance UFO Photographed

User Image

See story here with more pictures.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/klepaczkamast.html
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #451 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 12:47pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 11:11am, Dontdenyme wrote:
Sorry to be a pest but i need to ask, do we have Full rez Ty images now? Where can i get them?


No we don't. Not yet.
User IP Logged

WelshJester
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #452 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 12:52pm »

Hi everyone.

Just thought id post here, ive looked around here before actually.

When i first saw one of these drones or whatever it is supposed to be, i thought it was just an UAV.

Can anybody tell me the percentage in chance that the craft is not from this world? or is this not possible?

it looks weird for sure, though i cant really see how there would be a pilot in there whatever origin it may be.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #453 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 12:55pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 12:52pm, WelshJester wrote:
Hi everyone.

Just thought id post here, ive looked around here before actually.

When i first saw one of these drones or whatever it is supposed to be, i thought it was just an UAV.

Can anybody tell me the percentage in chance that the craft is not from this world? or is this not possible?

it looks weird for sure, though i cant really see how there would be a pilot in there whatever origin it may be.

88.2 percent of all statistics
(including this one)
are made up on the spot

(Vic Reeves 1997)
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2007, 12:57pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
WelshJester
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 8
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #454 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 12:59pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 12:55pm, DrDil wrote:
88.2 percent of all statistics
(including this one)
are made up on the spot

(Vic Reeves 1997)

So this is all just another hoax? or are you just skeptical?

oops, nevermind.. i see you quoted somebody else, my mistake lol.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:00pm by WelshJester » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #455 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:01pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 12:55pm, DrDil wrote:
88.2 percent of all statistics
(including this one)
are made up on the spot

(Vic Reeves 1997)


I want to the mean, the median and the standard deviation for that stat. grin grin grin
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:01pm by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
ABCStore
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 78
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #456 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:09pm »

Go back to Reply #438 in this thread and look at the top two images using stereoscopic vision, like watching stereograms. Because of a slight movement of the craft between shots you'll get pretty good 3D view of it.

ABC
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #457 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:18pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 12:52pm, WelshJester wrote:
When i first saw one of these drones or whatever it is supposed to be, i thought it was just an UAV.

I know what you mean about the UAV, but the tenuous paddle support sort of negates that fact. So now you’ve read up a little bit on it what is your current opinion?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
starsigndavid
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 196
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #458 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:22pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 12:55pm, DrDil wrote:
88.2 percent of all statistics
(including this one)
are made up on the spot

(Vic Reeves 1997)


....BUT, 49.7% of made up statistics have a 18.5% chance of being accurate!!
User IP Logged

Only by arrogance and ignorance does Man believe He is alone in the Cosmos.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #459 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:24pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 1:22pm, starsigndavid wrote:
....BUT, 49.7% of made up statistics have a 18.5% chance of being accurate!!

So, the odds are you're wrong!! grin
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #460 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:43pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 1:24pm, DrDil wrote:
So, the odds are you're wrong!! grin


Not so fast there, Dil.

If you take your sample from people who exit a WinDixie supermarket the chances are that not all of the responders are sober. If 80% say UFOs are real then consider the other 20% of the people that say the opposite.

That 20% are from the area below the Mason Dixon Line. Everyone knows that on a dark and rainy night people often mistake a bright light in the southern sky for a UFO but it could just be the planet Venus.

Taken all of this into consideration the other 80& may have been seeing swamp gas.

Swamp gas is often mistaken for a UFO. Therefore they are all either correct or quite wrong.

I leave it to the forum members to decide.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:45pm by urantia606 » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #461 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:52pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 1:24pm, DrDil wrote:
So, the odds are you're wrong!! grin


Did you account for bias, did you use the two-tailed test?

Was this large population or small (and did you remember to use N-1)? rolleyes
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #462 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:54pm »

Tia
on Jul 19th, 2007, 1:43pm, urantia606 wrote:
Not so fast there, Dil.

If 80% say UFOs are real then consider the other 20% of the people that say the opposite...... may have been seeing swamp gas.

So, what then are the percentages if its swamp gas being viewed through a lighthouse on an oil field which is reflected off Venus the same time as a Shuttle re-entry and as the Army drop flares from a Mogul balloon inhabited by a crash test dummy and a chimpanzee?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #463 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 1:59pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 1:43pm, urantia606 wrote:
Not so fast there, Dil.

If you take your sample from people who exit a WinDixie supermarket the chances are that not all of the responders are sober. If 80% say UFOs are real then consider the other 20% of the people that say the opposite.

That 20% are from the area below the Mason Dixon Line. Everyone knows that on a dark and rainy night people often mistake a bright light in the southern sky for a UFO but it could just be the planet Venus.

Taken all of this into consideration the other 80& may have been seeing swamp gas.

Swamp gas is often mistaken for a UFO. Therefore they are all either correct or quite wrong.

I leave it to the forum members to decide.


Now wait… the last exit poll from WinDixie had something to do with recycled glass jar or WinDixie’s new and improved paper cups. The vote came along a divisive east/west line. The folks north of the line like the mason jars and the folks south of the line like the new WinDixie paper cups… as I recall, the line was eventually call the Mason/Dixon line. tongue


on Jul 19th, 2007, 1:54pm, DrDil wrote:
Tia

So, what then are the percentages if its swamp gas being viewed through a lighthouse on an oil field which is reflected off Venus the same time as a Shuttle re-entry and as the Army drop flares from a Mogul balloon inhabited by a crash test dummy and a chimpanzee?


WOW... those are some mean statistics.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2007, 2:02pm by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #464 on: Jul 19th, 2007, 2:00pm »

on Jul 19th, 2007, 1:52pm, bakosawa wrote:
Did you account for bias, did you use the two-tailed test?

Was this large population or small (and did you remember to use N-1)? rolleyes

I was attempting to represent a percentage as a dimensionless proportionality rather than a conditional probability. By N-1, do you mean

Internet slang or Leetspeak for "nice one".
A Soviet Union rocket
A London postal district
Revolutions per minute of the fan in a turbofan engine, (expressed as a percentage of the maximum.)
Sun GridEngine, marketed as the "Sun N1 GridEngine."
Network One, a defunct American broadcast television network.
AEG N.I, a German World War I night bomber
The Naboo N-1 Starfighter from the Star Wars fictional universe
Or. a type of Light commercial vehicle?? undecided
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2007, 2:01pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls