Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 3:51pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 5193 times)
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #675 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 5:56pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:03pm, urantia606 wrote:
Let me explain what this company does.

They research applications that use RFID. That's Radio Frequency Identification.

This is exactly what was researched at PARC by using alien artifacts. And this relates directly to the writing on the BB Drone.

H E L L O.................


H E L L O.................

RFID is a method for controlling stock/inventory.

RFID is basically a system that transmits the identity (in the form of a unique serial number) of an object or person wirelessly, using radio waves. It's grouped under the broad category of automatic identification technologies.

The only reason it’s viewed in any way as, “Cutting edge” is since the introduction of the internet and the subsequent implications.

Read up on the, “EPCglobal Network.”

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:03pm, urantia606 wrote:
This is what Isaac is talking about and this is one of the commercial and military and communications and other applications of alien technology. Hense the name.


Radio frequency identification technology can be traced back to World War II. The Germans, Japanese, Americans and British were all using radar to warn of approaching planes while they were still miles away. The problem was there was no way to identify which planes belonged to the enemy and which were a country’s own pilots returning from a mission.

The Germans discovered that if pilots rolled their planes as they returned to base, it would change the radio signal reflected back. This crude method alerted the radar crew on the ground that these were German planes and not Allied aircraft.

Under Watson-Watt, who headed a secret project, the British developed the first active identify friend or foe (IFF) system. They put a transmitter on each British plane. When it received signals from radar stations on the ground, it began broadcasting a signal back that identified the aircraft as friendly.

RFID works on this same basic concept.

A signal is sent to a transponder, which wakes up and either reflects back a signal (passive system) or broadcasts a signal (active system).

I’m sorry but I can’t see any correlation at all apart from some of the schematics being likened to a, “Bar-code”

G O O D B Y E.................
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #676 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 5:58pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:31pm, MarkM wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree that there needs to be a "break" here soon. That's part of what unsettles me about LMH and C2C. They were "hot" on this, then suddenly - zip. They're either investigating it behind the scenes, have been privy to the fact that it's a hoax and are reluctant to disclose that fact, or the have been asked to remain silent.

Any indication of activity from LMH - even if it's to report no activity, is better than ignoring it. An update would be appreciated. Yes, the latest crop circles are fascinating, but they aren't a new phenomenon - this is! How can these two high profile investigator / journalists (who make there living off of chasing these things down) suddenly be "over them"? Add to this all of the "big names" in the UFO community who are remaining mum, and I think we have a problem here!


Mark, it seems that about every four hours you write a post about that fact that you are worried about some aspect of this saga.

It's only been 24 hours since LMH sent us the new hi-res pic and people are worried that too much time has gone by and that the end of this Isaac affair is about over.

Several posters are yelling for more hi-res photos from LMH. We all need a little patience and should enjoy what we have rec'd in the past three months.

Give it some time. This may take many months to gel.

User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #677 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:03pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:56pm, DrDil wrote:
H E L L O.................

RFID is a method for controlling stock/inventory.

RFID is basically a system that transmits the identity (in the form of a unique serial number) of an object or person wirelessly, using radio waves. It's grouped under the broad category of automatic identification technologies.

The only reason it?s viewed in any way as, ?Cutting edge? is since the introduction of the internet and the subsequent implications.

Read up on the, ?EPCglobal Network.?



Radio frequency identification technology can be traced back to World War II. The Germans, Japanese, Americans and British were all using radar to warn of approaching planes while they were still miles away. The problem was there was no way to identify which planes belonged to the enemy and which were a country?s own pilots returning from a mission.

The Germans discovered that if pilots rolled their planes as they returned to base, it would change the radio signal reflected back. This crude method alerted the radar crew on the ground that these were German planes and not Allied aircraft.

Under Watson-Watt, who headed a secret project, the British developed the first active identify friend or foe (IFF) system. They put a transmitter on each British plane. When it received signals from radar stations on the ground, it began broadcasting a signal back that identified the aircraft as friendly.

RFID works on this same basic concept.

A signal is sent to a transponder, which wakes up and either reflects back a signal (passive system) or broadcasts a signal (active system).

I?m sorry but I can?t see any correlation at all apart from some of the schematics being likened to a, ?Bar-code?

G O O D B Y E.................


RFID has come a long way since WWII. If you would read what Alien Technology Inc, does and what type of products they offer, you would understand.

Also, it would help to be a bit more calm about this, dude.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #678 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:03pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:58pm, urantia606 wrote:
Mark, it seems that about every four hours you write a post about that fact that you are worried about some aspect of this saga.

It's only been 24 hours since LMH sent us the new hi-res pic and people are worried that too much time has gone by and that the end of this Isaac affair is about over.

Several posters are yelling for more hi-res photos from LMH. We all need a little patience and should enjoy what we have rec'd in the past three months.

Give it some time. This may take many months to gel.



I for one would like it to happen now!

LMH are obviously sitting on ALL hires pictures. Why should we wait?

-VonStern
User IP Logged

AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #679 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:06pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:31pm, MarkM wrote:
They're either investigating it behind the scenes, have been privy to the fact that it's a hoax and are reluctant to disclose that fact, or the have been asked to remain silent.
And if they have been asked to remain silent they should report that they have been asked to do so.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:10pm by AgentM » User IP Logged

ElBarto
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #680 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:07pm »

i've been following this thing since the day it showed up on the web and i knew right off the bat it was going to be something big. Excuse me for taking so long to post but i had a question that i didn't catch on the thread. It looks like to me (regarding the cage) that the outer bars connect to the inner bars, and those connect to the little (plum) thing that's hanging. Could it be a device for the craft that detects change in position.

i guess a what i'm trying to say that if a gust of wind or bird makes the craft unstable this "cage" might be a way of letting the drone know that something is not right...
User IP Logged

StayFocused
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #681 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:10pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:51pm, urantia606 wrote:
1. Saladfingers is nothing but a pain the backside. He yammers on and on and says really nothing. I ignore him.

2. I believe this is NOT a hoax for many reasons...almost too many to mention.


The reason you find SaladFingers as a pain in the butt and ignore him is because you're already a firm believer in this drone phenomenon and any opinion that differs from your firm belief is annoying to you. IMO, SaladFingers has raised more logical arguments than you or any of the firm believers have. For one, he's shown that it is very easy to create convincing images that resemble these drones. His fakes have already fooled plenty of people including LMH.

He's also show that it is very easy to create the LAP in Adobe Illustrator. Sure, this doesn't prove the originals are fake but it does show that they wouldn't take unimaginable amounts of a hoaxer's effort to produce.

On the contrary, all you've done is raised spurious connections and conjecture on this whole drone thing that brings the intelligence of any discussion down to ground level.

User IP Logged

AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #682 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:15pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:39pm, GForce wrote:
Outrage followed by Anger from those that just had the bombshell dropped on them. Not to mention what effect it would have on the religious community.

Religious community. HaHa! It will be the best thing that ever happened to the religious community. Maybe then mankind can get past perpetual war.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #683 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:16pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:07pm, ElBarto wrote:
i've been following this thing since the day it showed up on the web and i knew right off the bat it was going to be something big. Excuse me for taking so long to post but i had a question that i didn't catch on the thread. It looks like to me (regarding the cage) that the outer bars connect to the inner bars, and those connect to the little (plum) thing that's hanging. Could it be a device for the craft that detects change in position.


Welcome, ElBarto.

I think that the device in the lower end of the Cage are related to the antigravity part. As a pendulum focused on the gravity. It probably works as some kind of probe, but it's pure speculation on my part.

-VonStern
i guess a what i'm trying to say that if a gust of wind or bird makes the craft unstable this "cage" might be a way of letting the drone know that something is not right...
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:30pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

pvtjoker75
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 61
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #684 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:20pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:10pm, StayFocused wrote:
The reason you find SaladFingers as a pain in the butt and ignore him is because you're already a firm believer in this drone phenomenon and any opinion that differs from your firm belief is annoying to you. IMO, SaladFingers has raised more logical arguments than you or any of the firm believers have. For one, he's shown that it is very easy to create convincing images that resemble these drones. His fakes have already fooled plenty of people including LMH.

He's also show that it is very easy to create the LAP in Adobe Illustrator. Sure, this doesn't prove the originals are fake but it does show that they wouldn't take unimaginable amounts of a hoaxer's effort to produce.

On the contrary, all you've done is raised spurious connections and conjecture on this whole drone thing that brings the intelligence of any discussion down to ground level.



you miss one important fact. It's a lot easier to mimic something than it is to create this whole entire story from scratch, including drones, linguistic primers, multiple convincing witnesses, and a whole backstory that checks out
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #685 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:20pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:15pm, AgentM wrote:
Religious community. HaHa! It will be the best thing that ever happened to the religious community. Maybe then mankind can get past perpetual war.


That was not the smartest remark! Please consider the freedom of beliefs!

It works even in here! grin

-VonStern
User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #686 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:21pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 3:54pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Jugement, very profound statement. You've said a lot of things in a nutshell that are all so true but we never stop to think about them.
.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH <TEACHER
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
starsigndavid
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 196
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #687 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:21pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:15pm, AgentM wrote:
Religious community. HaHa! It will be the best thing that ever happened to the religious community. Maybe then mankind can get past perpetual war.


THANK YOU for that, AgentM! wink
User IP Logged

Only by arrogance and ignorance does Man believe He is alone in the Cosmos.
leviathan6
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #688 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:26pm »

What I said regarding this "CG expert" has come true. If I were the gov. I would hire this guy because his entire agenda fits a devout debunker for hire. He has never pulled off a real reproduction. He uses psychology to get people to think he has. He seems to have a group that always show up when any one is critical of him and WE ALL KNOW THAT CG CAN REPRODUCE MUCH. IT DOES NOT NEED TO BE PROVEN. This is like the next step in CG and is vastly different than that use in special effects movies.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #689 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 6:30pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:31pm, MarkM wrote:
How can these two high profile investigator / journalists (who make there living off of chasing these things down) suddenly be "over them"? Add to this all of the "big names" in the UFO community who are remaining mum, and I think we have a problem here!

Personally speaking, it’s a small entry on quite a large list of problems, I would list the pros and cons regarding truth or hoax, but frankly I’m just sick of getting flamed for daring to question faceless witnesses or reports/accounts from LMH who apparently rates profit and her list of, “Paying” subscribers over disclosure and information sharing (well, information sharing which doesn’t ultimately result in a payoff.)

Friedman more or less summed up the, “Recognized” and, “Listened” to UFO community when he said he placed it in his, “Grey basket.”

Hmmm, I wonder if the grey basket is a wire one with Star Wars figures in it? grin
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls