Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2017, 10:14am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 9389 times)
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #705 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:01pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:50pm, StayFocused wrote:
BTW - Before you call me a debunker, let me tell you I would very much like for this to be real - it would be very exciting. But I just haven't seen anything that couldn't have been cooked up by someone's overactive imagination.


I usually am not one to point anybody out, but I just noticed this last thing you said sounds just like what Salad has been saying.

As a matter of fact:

Salad Fingers = S F = Stay Focused ?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
wreckage
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Everything is inevitable.


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 40
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #706 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:07pm »

Atrueoriginall said;

"He doesn't have to back up what he said there. Simple logic would tell you what he said is so."

So I should accept absolutely everything I read here as fact? Oh, I see.

" I question why you think it would be a bomb when it is common knowledge among ufo/alien website owners."

I am not a ufo/alien website owner. I was merely asking for a little 'back-story'. I was provided that (thanks), and no, I do not remotely expect names to be provided.

I'm merely curious. Is this 'monitoring' by agencies continual, or has there been a recent spike?
Do you get your information from contacts, from monitoring IP addresses or from other means?

"We found noticeable damage on the drone parts and that is mentioned in Isaac #2."

You noticed apparent damage in the images. It is not a fact that damage is there.

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Wherever you go, there you are.
StayFocused
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #707 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:13pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 7:01pm, Latitude wrote:
I usually am not one to point anybody out, but I just noticed this last thing you said sounds just like what Salad has been saying.

As a matter of fact:

Salad Fingers = S F = Stay Focused ?



No I'm not Salad Fingers. If I was I would have posted 100's of CGI images by now!

User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #708 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:14pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:03pm, urantia606 wrote:
Let me explain what this company does.They research applications that use RFID. That's Radio Frequency Identification.

I knew it was RFI, I read that and I also saw the actual equipment, which they were using for RFI that required circuitry - something quite a few thousands of years behind the aliens technology.

Quote:
This is exactly what was researched at PARC by using alien artifacts. And this relates directly to the writing on the BB Drone.

What you need to do then, is to put two and two together and bring them in - verbatim. For instance, the statement made by whoever about PARC working on alien artifacts. I imagine you're talking about Keith but bring his comments in here and post them separate to the address. Also, the proof that the owner of Alien Technology worked for Xerox or PARC at some time and when.

Quote:
This is what Isaac is talking about and this is one of the commercial and military and communications and other applications of alien technology. Hense the name.

None of us will forget that statement but I don't think any of us have been tripping over holographic computational substrates either. Not this week anyway. grin

Quote:
I believe that their RD engineers are former PARC employees.

Then we need to see what you found. Words around here are as meaningless as guessing games - you already know that.

Quote:
Alien Techology is in Morgan Hill which is near Palo Alto which is the headquarters

Morgan Hill and Palo Alto are both in the Silicon Valley, sure. That's like saying, you'll find a pizza restaurant over there in Little Italy. That is where thousands and thousands of businesses of those types all set up shop.

I still don't get the RFI connection though. I know its a new creation of Alien Technology's but that was created some 20 years after Isaac left PACL and besides, using circuitry?
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #709 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:23pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 3:52pm, urantia606 wrote:
I'm not the slightest bit worried about the reaction the world would have if UFOs were fully disclosed by the government..

The reaction: yawn..........
And then go back to watching the football game and thinking about what's for dinner.
99.999% of the population just doesn't give a damn.


on Jul 20th, 2007, 5:39pm, GForce wrote:
I disagree 100% It's one thing to see Larry King talk about UFOs once a year or the local new channel discussing a UFO convention. Those can be passed off as jokes. It would be different if Uncle Sam came out and said UFOs exist and here's the proof! We the members of this forum could accept it. But John Q. Public would have a hard time dealing with the news. You'd have Shock, Outrage followed by Anger from those that just had the bombshell dropped on them. Not to mention what effect it would have on the religious community.

And let us not forget all of the ramifications of those who aren't part of the religious community but suddenly have these thoughts in their head that God is here to judge them. Out the window many of them fly. And, speaking of flying out windows, a stock market crash that would make Black Tuesday look like a ma and pa convenience store just closed down. Those dominoes would fall around the world and whole economies could collapse, which is the MAIN REASON the government doesn't want them here to begin with because that is their biggest fear of them all.

Believe it or not, it's also the alien's biggest fear.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:24pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

meller
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 10
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #710 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:25pm »

Seems to me that the thread is going nowhere fast. The real problem is the lack of constructive criticism, its all down to personal opinions clashing. I'd like to say a few things:

SaladFingers, like us, is just another guy that is trying to figure out the truth. He has his right to an opinion, just like anyone else, and he's not trying to make those who believe in the validity of the pictures look stupid. In fact, his efforts are laudable because they add even more information to the debate. While his works may prove nothing for certain, they offer a suggestion for explaining the happenings.

Of course, there are those of us who DO have strong 'feelings' about the matter which lead us to believe otherwise, which is fine. However, discussing whether or not one person agrees with that consensus is pointless.

So I ask.. Since little has been happening in the drone scene, what is left to discuss here other than rambling about who's right and who's wrong?
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:28pm by meller » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #711 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:29pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:15pm, AgentM wrote:
Religious community. HaHa! It will be the best thing that ever happened to the religious community. Maybe then mankind can get past perpetual war.


Be careful what you think there. You don't know everything.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #712 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:31pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:21pm, jugement wrote:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH <TEACHER


Jugement, you're so cute in what you say. lol grin grin
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #713 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:31pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:21pm, starsigndavid wrote:
THANK YOU for that, AgentM! wink


Ditto David. Be careful what you say. You don't know everything yet.
User IP Logged

onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #714 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:37pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:44pm, StayFocused wrote:
When I look at the drone images, I see 3D model written all over them


No you don't, you want to see 3D written all over them.


Quote:
(as somebody who has done a fair bit of 3D modeling).


So?

I'll offer my useless conclusion; As someone whose seen a lot of photos, I see "photo" written all over these photos.


Quote:
The drones look like they were created in a 3D modeling package with heavy use of the lathe and rotation duplication tools. A lot of the details on the models just don't look very functional.


Functional?

What are all the functions of an ET craft, please share your insight on that.


Quote:
The other thing that indicates 3D or hand built model to me is the surface material of these drones. They look very flat and homogenous (like a 3D model with a standard material applied) or of course, maybe aliens use a single all purpose material (although clearly this can't be true because the anti-gravity devices have a shiny reflective look that the drones don't have).


You are making conclusions about what the surface texture of the material should look like. Are you privy to anti-gravity devices and their material structure?


3D modeling programs have struggled for years since their inception to provide a realistic look. Now that they are capable of fooling "some" people -- we are seeing all sorts of debunkers chime in to say all photos come from CG.

When the pen was invented, there surely must have been the same debate since anyone could then forge another's signature -- yet the pen is still in existence today and we still use the "signature" as a method of validity -- how stupid is that!?
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #715 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:43pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 7:25pm, meller wrote:
So I ask.. Since little has been happening in the drone scene, what is left to discuss here other than rambling about who's right and who's wrong?


What about the hi-res Big Basin release just yesterday?

And is the point of your post to tell us all to shut-up? (Maybes if you were to lead by example)


“What is left to discuss here other than rambling about who's right and who's wrong?”

So what exactly are you saying, because it can’t be proved conclusively either way we should just bin the topic and call the whole thing off?
I suppose that’s the problem with a hung jury (not to mention difference of opinions.)

I want a retrial with a new judge please……………
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #716 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:44pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:50pm, StayFocused wrote:
BTW - Before you call me a debunker, let me tell you I would very much like for this to be real - it would be very exciting. But I just haven't seen anything that couldn't have been cooked up by someone's overactive imagination.


Nobody can be a debunker unless they have absolute proof of a hoax. You can only be a skeptic. You can be a healthy skeptic who brings proof into the forum showing inconsistency or you can be an unhealthy skeptic who just speaks words.

it's easier to be a skeptic since they just sit around and do nothing but throw words around the room. They are never expected to show proof even though it's against the very rules set down for skeptics and skepticism. And instead, they only accept empirical evidence.

Well, we're doing neither here right now because there is no room in here to do so. Instead we're trying to carry on conversations about what we do have, what we do know and what we are still trying to understand.

StayFocused, you are neither a debunker or a skeptic. I now dub you a Lampoonist.

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1184771450
.
User IP Logged

onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #717 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:45pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:53pm, urantia606 wrote:
I'm making a list of the debunkers on this thread.

Since yesterday and the release of the hi-res photo they have become shrill to the point of desperation.


I'd like to see that list, when will it be ready?
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #718 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:47pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 6:20pm, pvtjoker75 wrote:
you miss one important fact. It's a lot easier to mimic something than it is to create this whole entire story from scratch, including drones, linguistic primers, multiple convincing witnesses, and a whole backstory that checks out


Darn… and I was going to go out and buy the new Harry Potter Book.

But I guess to do so would be silly, since no one could create a complex story from scratch… including wizards, spells, wands, flying brooms, dragons and to have many convinced and dedicated readers, with a whole back story that checks out threw a series of books. It’s impossible. And the author is a Billionaire? Inconceivable and unbelievable.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #719 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 7:49pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 7:47pm, bakosawa wrote:
Darn… and I was going to go out and buy the new Harry Potter Book.

I wouldn't bother, both Harry and Hermione get killed at the end and Hagrid is left incapacitated..........



(Before I get Potter'd - It's a joke!!!)
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls