Board Logo
« #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 5:45pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 9460 times)
leviathan6
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #765 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:20pm »

I am finding gold here. If your are not, to bad. Do I here the recess is over bell.
User IP Logged

PawnSacrifice
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 20
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #766 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:24pm »

LOL ATO.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #767 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:24pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 11:05pm, MarkM wrote:
As are yours, my friend smiley


Quote:
on Today at 10:52pm, urantia606 wrote:All kidding aside your posts are always thoughtful and a pleasure to read.

As are yours, my friend


And as I wish mine could be. Boy is this getting frustrating tonight. I'm snap material tonight with what I've had to read and respond to.

Save me Marky, save me Urantia. lol Well, I've got leviathan6.

I really don't want to be responding to that stuff to begin with so I'm not anymore tonight, I'm going into the ignore mode. I don't enjoy talking to walls.
.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #768 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:28pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 11:05pm, urantia606 wrote:
I get a strange feeling that this thread is being deluged by planted skeptics all of a sudden.Especially after LMH sent us the hi-res photo yesterday.
I have no proof...just a hunch.
Caution is advised.


Me too.
User IP Logged

starsigndavid
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 196
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #769 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:30pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 11:28pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Me too.


Agitators only succeed if we let them. WHEN, and ONLY when, they have invested the time by reading all that has come before in the thread, may they ask questions. I feel like a cow--chewing the same cud over and over and over. It's deja vu all over again! wink
User IP Logged

Only by arrogance and ignorance does Man believe He is alone in the Cosmos.
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I am Central Scrutinizer, of Borg.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 75
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #770 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:39pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 11:05pm, urantia606 wrote:
I get a strange feeling that this thread is being deluged by planted skeptics all of a sudden.

Especially after LMH sent us the hi-res photo yesterday.

I have no proof...just a hunch.

Caution is advised.


Planted Skeptics? In a UFO forum?
Oh the Humanity!

(Please note, the previous comment was said with 'tongue firmly planted in cheek)

wink

non tongue in cheek version: Yeah I kinda got that feeling too..lots of instant 'snap' decisions.
User IP Logged

"If there's nothing wrong with me..... Perhaps there is something wrong with the UNIVERSE" -Dr. Beverly Crusher
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #771 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:40pm »

Let's go back to looking at pretty pictures. lol Let's see if #4 gets it. grin grin

User Image
User Image
User Image

« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:43pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

leviathan6
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #772 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:41pm »

Just as on OMF, this gang shows up. Now remember the first one was a Salad protégé and this commander follows. It fits the pattern I have seen before and you ATO can see it. The high res pic has struck a nerve somewhere and the s--m is floating to the top. Watch how the terms they use are designed to push your buttons and realize the people here who can think have hit on something the s--m do not like. Keep watching.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #773 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:46pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 11:41pm, leviathan6 wrote:
Just as on OMF, this gang shows up. Now remember the first one was a Salad protégé and this commander follows. It fits the pattern I have seen before and you ATO can see it. The high res pic has struck a nerve somewhere and the s--m is floating to the top. Watch how the terms they use are designed to push your buttons and realize the people here who can think have hit on something the s--m do not like. Keep watching.


It's the website is why. We get the newbies when ever a new article comes out. With that we get a lot of the #4's. This happened immediately each and every time a new drone popped up. Then it happened again when Isaac was made available. And it happened at the beginning of this thread since it went on the website too. Now today, this has gone up and so this was to be expected. I expected it, I know to let it pass.

Special Report-High Resolution Photographs of Big Basin Craft
http://www.ufocasebook.com/bigbasinhighres.html


User IP Logged

BigThinker
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 5
xx About the "language"
« Reply #774 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:51pm »

Hey all!

I'm a first-time poster here and I've been following the thread for a while now.

I was thinking about the "language" used on these crafts (plus Issac's documents) and something came to mind that I don't think anyone has touched on yet... Fractals.

This came to mind after reading about how Issac explained how the language worked via "you can't use the same letter twice" kinda thing. I got this picture in my head of starting with something small (a simple piece of math) that does something and then mixing it with another simple small piece of math and having it functionally and programmatically build complex structures or in this case complex "code" to run structures. Replace the simple math with these symbols/language/whatever it is and it's the same kind of idea.

It's really hard for me to explain this... and I haven't even fully grasped my own idea, but I thought I'd throw this out there for you all. Maybe we have a math major out there who can say "yay" or "nay" to this idea and/or expand on it.





« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:54pm by BigThinker » User IP Logged

CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

I am Central Scrutinizer, of Borg.


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 75
xx Re: About the "language"
« Reply #775 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:55pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 11:51pm, BigThinker wrote:
Hey all!

I'm a first-time poster here and I've been following the thread for a while now.

I was thinking about the "language" used on these crafts (plus Issac's documents) and something came to mind that I don't think anyone has touched on yet... Fractals.

This came to mind after reading about how Issac explained how the language worked via "you can't use the same letter twice" kinda thing. I got this picture in my head of starting with something small (a simple piece of math) that does something and then mixing it with another simple small piece of math and having it functionally and programmatically build complex structures or in this case complex "code" to run structures. Replace the simple math with these symbols/language/whatever it is and it's the same kind of idea.

It's really hard for me to explain this... and I haven't even fully grasped my own idea, but I thought I'd throw this out there for you all. Maybe we have a math major out there who can say "yay" or "nay" to this idea and/or expand on it.


Fractals...as in Mandelbrot? Man I never could grasp all that.. maybe I'll learn something here about it. Math was never my strong suit.
User IP Logged

"If there's nothing wrong with me..... Perhaps there is something wrong with the UNIVERSE" -Dr. Beverly Crusher
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #776 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:55pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 10:31pm, Ahmedadudy wrote:
Hi, this is my first post ever so please be kind.

huh The pic of the language anaiysis has, I assume, Issac's hand writting on it. Don't they have ways to match that up with former PACL employees? If they do, Issac might want to black out anymore out in the future.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2007/pacl-lang-analysis-p119-fullsize.jpg

Thanks for letting me in and I hope Issac is OK.


Hi Ahmedadudy, welcome to the UFO Casebook.

Isaac didn't black out any of the report. That was blacked out when he received it.

We never thought about the handwriting issue but you might just have something there. It's never been brought up.

I imagine the DoD could as long as they still have enough signatures on those employees but which one would it be.

Isaac said....
Quote:
State of the art hardware and a staff of over 200 computer scientists, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, physicists and mathematicians. Most of us were civilians, as I’ve said, but some were military, and a few of them had been working on this technology already.

So that would be a lot of people to filter out while trying to find one man based on a handwriting analysis - but it would still be possible - just a lot of work.

Good thought though.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:56pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Keith
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

it's time


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 54
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #777 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:57pm »

I came here to do some serious reading, research, and add my 2 cents worth. I got convinced to jump back to the correct side of the fence after getting a link to the hi-res shot(thank you). Now I spent an hour catching up on 12 pages of mostly soap opera stuff. Come on folks, lets focus on the mission- analysis and constructive conversation. Besides, the agency spies are having to spend too many of our tax payer dollars wading through useless information. grin Lets get on with it.
User IP Logged

don't shoot!
BigThinker
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 5
xx Re: About the "language"
« Reply #778 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:58pm »

on Jul 20th, 2007, 11:55pm, CentralScrutinizer wrote:
Fractals...as in Mandelbrot? Man I never could grasp all that.. maybe I'll learn something here about it. Math was never my strong suit.


Yeah, Mandelbrot is the most famous fractal, I think. I too am not in expert in fractals but they kinda fit what Issac was saying. I think he mentioned a lot of computing power was needed for some of the things they were doing. In the 80's was when fractals were getting popular for use with computers.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #3 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #779 on: Jul 20th, 2007, 11:58pm »

These are fractals and their beautiful

Here's a Wiki on fractals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractal

User Image
User Image
« Last Edit: Jul 21st, 2007, 12:01am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54  ...  93 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls