Board Logo
« #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 12th, 2017, 04:17am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 10823 times)
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1020 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 7:35pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 7:11pm, jugement wrote:
Remember the dream I told you all about. Remember the part about the lady and man narrating to me about the drones. Now I was confused about what was being said in there their voices yet in the dream I never saw either of them. Can you all see the confusion the drones are also causing with others trying to prove them fake.

I have had more to day when I was woke about what the drones were for but yet cant explain. I remember what I saw and the symbols I was being shown. Here is one or two I can tell about and explain.

In one I saw a vortex then something to do with underground and that circle with the writing on the paddle their is something inside. Like a level they use in construction, you know like the kind they use on a foundation to make sure it is level.

And also the drones are from the greys. I asked are you doing something to help the fault lines in California, then other symbols started to show. Trust me I did not want to post this yet and the drones was not on my mind. This happened while wide awake.sorry thats blue with dark blue lines. ato ; I asked them was that what they was doing, and I did not even asked was that was what thedrones was for.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 7:40pm by jugement » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1021 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 7:37pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 7:11pm, jugement wrote:
Remember the dream I told you all about. Remember the part about the lady and man narrating to me about the drones. Now I was confused about what was being said in there their voices yet in the dream I never saw either of them. Can you all see the confusion the drones are also causing with others trying to prove them fake.

I have had more to day when I was woke about what the drones were for but yet cant explain. I remember what I saw and the symbols I was being shown. Here is one or two I can tell about and explain.

In one I saw a vortex then something to do with underground and that circle with the writing on the paddle their is something inside. Like a level they use in construction, you know like the kind they use on a foundation to make sure it is level.

And also the drones are from the greys. I asked are you doing something to help the fault lines in California, then other symbols started to show. Trust me I did not want to post this yet and the drones was not on my mind. This happened while wide awake.


Well, then maybe they are checking fault lines Jugement. For the vicinity in California they're in the right place.

So what you're saying is that the fin part of the drone is like a level and something inside of it points out certain activity.

Wouldn't it be nice if we had drones that did the same thing. We have mentioned that we thought the drones were performing a topography map from other things we suspected so it somewhat ties in.
.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 7:40pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1022 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 7:50pm »

Before I thought to ask any question, I just laid there and watched the show. Then the circular part on the paddle opened up like a gas cap. I am only trying to explain what I saw. Many times I ask them why do you show me this I cant draw or define. Most Of all I ask myself why do they show me this, and why not MarkM or ATO. For the last two days I have concluded that they some how like my word is my only bond with you guys. This is what I saw and the part that I best can tell is what I told you all. When it happens again I will post it. That's If they push me, so if they don't push me I won't post it. I did not want to post this all.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:16pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1023 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 7:59pm »

MUFON 2007 INTERNATIONAL UFO SYMPOSIUM
PROCEEDINGS

“AN ESTIMATE OF THE SITUATION:
THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL HYPOTHESIS”



on Aug 10th, 2007, 09:53am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Remember this request of mine above, well the answer was a landslide and it was Stanton Friedman. Oh well, we know how little interest he has in the drones and Isaac.

I feel that MUFON had too much to do with this too. Unfortunately, too many people feel that MUFON's words are the gospel and we all know this is not so. I'm sure that MUFON had a great influence on Friedman. That's really very sad.


on Aug 16th, 2007, 10:26am, nekitamo wrote:
Here's the latest example of "MUFON influence" on Friedman: SYMPOSIUM PDF 2007
http://www.mufon.com/documents/2007MUFONSymposium-NewMJ12Revelations.pdf

In short, they are dealing with authenticity of the alleged >50 years old MJ-12 documents that are the basis of Friedman's work. Haven't read it through yet, but so far it seems like he's not gonna be happy these days.

As MUFON, Friedman & the rest are still mostly dealing with past century 40s - 60s, I'd rather call them UFO historians than UFO investigators. No wonder they're not interested in Isaac's 80s case - it's waaay ahead of them. But don't worry - they'll come around and deal with Isaac and the drones. Year 2027 is just around the corner...



159 pages 35,609 words 2,608 paragraphs, 4,405 lines later and the single word DRONE appears nowhere.

I'm afraid you're absolutely right nekitamo, MUFON and Friedman are no longer nothing more then UFO historians and no longer UFO investigators.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:04pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1024 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 7:59pm »

I have a question for all now and later; about August 18 ,2007 the event that has been forecast to take place. Let us say it did happened. Were we told that we would see it take place? Did we know the exact moment it took place? Were we told what was going to happened? Now how can we say that nothing took place cause we did not see it take place? wink
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:19pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1025 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:08pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 2:28pm, DrDil wrote:
Latitude, I must admit to being a little disappointed.


Disappointed? No you shouldn't be. It's like you said at the end. Take it as a compliment. Most of those other pro hoaxers can be beaten. But then you show up reinforcing their line and it suddenly gets a lot tougher. I commend you on your posting skills.

But they really don't need any help over there. They do have quite a gang including a host of friendly mods who suddenly turn very unfriendly when you post something they don't believe in.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1026 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:15pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 7:50pm, jugement wrote:
Before I thought to ask any question, I just laid there and watched the show. Then the circular part on the paddle opened up like a gas cap. I am only trying to explain what I saw. Many times I ask them why do you show me this I cant draw or define. Most Of all I ask myself why do they show me this, and why not MarkM or ATO. For the last two days I have concluded that they some how like my word is my only bond with you guys. This is what I saw and the part that I best can tell is what I told you all. When it happens again I will post it. That's If they push me, so if they don't push me I won't post it. I did not want to post this all.


OK, Jugement. The circular part on the paddle being represented as a gas cap would mean this is where the energy comes from. And that's what we suspected. You're talking about the linguistic primer circles aren't you?

I know what you mean about them pushing you. Sometimes they make it so you can't say things and then sometimes you can say somethings. Been there done that.

I think they give it to you because they're not with us. I have my own and they are not technical. You have technical ones with you and they know what you're doing and they want you to post such things that will someday open up some pretty big eyes.

Jugement, just for the moment, imagine disclosure. Ok, now the DoD and various politicians themselves decide to see what's going on here with the people and the aliens.

Oh my, look what they found. A man, with a child like demeanor has universal information in his head, delivered to him by aliens. lol

Don't ya love it. It's funny but jugement, what you and I and others experience most cannot even fathom so for now don't expect to get too many responses from others regarding your visions. These things are too "out there" for them and they can only sit on the fence since they observed nothing but our words. I know where you're coming from though.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1027 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:16pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 5:49pm, starsigndavid wrote:
Can it be true? Not being much of a physicist myself, to say the least, rolleyes
If so, can we expect any practical applications of it in our lifetimes?


Well, sorry to rain on the parade. Photons are not an object. They are nothing more than electromagnetic radiation. Sorry they have not got matter to go faster than light.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1028 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:27pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 8:16pm, Latitude wrote:
Photons are not an object. They are nothing more than electromagnetic radiation. Sorry they have not got matter to go faster than light.


This quote has gone way too far and nobody knows what your talking about.

Here's the original post from MarkM.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/08/16/scispeed116.xml

Here is some of the original article from NEW SCIENTIST MAGAZINE

Photons challenge the light barrier

* 18 August 2007
* Mark Anderson
* Magazine issue 2617

IT'S a speed record that is supposed to be impossible to break. Yet two physicists are now claiming they have propelled photons faster than the speed of light. This would be in direct violation of a key tenet of Einstein's special theory of relativity that states that nothing, under any circumstance, can exceed the speed of light.

Günter Nimtz and Alfons Stahlhofen of the University of Koblenz, Germany, have been exploring a phenomenon in quantum optics called photon tunnelling, which occurs when a particle slips across an apparently uncrossable barrier. The pair say they have now tunnelled photons "instantaneously" across a barrier of various sizes, from a few millimetres up to a metre. Their conclusion is that the photons traverse the barrier much faster than the speed of light.

To see how far they could make photons tunnel, Nimtz and Stahlhofen sandwiched two glass prisms together to make a ...the rest I have to pay $4.95 for. lol That's all she wrote.

And might I just add that you can add water to Dave's parade because rain or shine he's still going. lol grin Isn't that right Dave?
.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:32pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1029 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 8:57pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 8:27pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
This quote has gone way too far and nobody knows what your talking about.

Here's the original post from MarkM.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/08/16/scispeed116.xml

Here is some of the original article from NEW SCIENTIST MAGAZINE

Photons challenge the light barrier

* 18 August 2007
* Mark Anderson
* Magazine issue 2617
.


Gone too far? What they have done is accelerate a form of light to faster than normal. But the article insinuated they had broke Einstein's speed limit. But Einstein talked about matter not light. Does light have mass?

I didn't mean to start an argument. I only wanted to point out that the article has taken a little too much journalistic ... "latitude"?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1030 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 9:02pm »



Latitude, what I meant by the thread going to far was it was quoted three times before you quoted it. By the time you quoted it the address was gone from the quote and so nobody would have known what you were talking about.

Sumtin like that. lol
User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1031 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 9:28pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 8:15pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
OK, Jugement. The circular part on the paddle being represented as a gas cap would mean this is where the energy comes from. And that's what we suspected. You're talking about the linguistic primer circles aren't you?

I know what you mean about them pushing you. Sometimes they make it so you can't say things and then sometimes you can say somethings. Been there done that.

I think they give it to you because they're not with us. I have my own and they are not technical. You have technical ones with you and they know what you're doing and they want you to post such things that will someday open up some pretty big eyes.

Jugement, just for the moment, imagine disclosure. Ok, now the DoD and various politicians themselves decide to see what's going on here with the people and the aliens.

Oh my, look what they found. A man, with a child like demeanor has universal information in his head, delivered to him by aliens. lol

Don't ya love it. It's funny but jugement, what you and I and others experience most cannot even fathom so for now don't expect to get too many responses from others regarding your visions. These things are too "out there" for them and they can only sit on the fence since they observed nothing but our words. I know where you're coming from though.
HI ATO; YES I KNOW THAT IS HOW THEY FEEL NO PROBLEM. YES THE GAS CAP IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I COULD DECRIbe THE linguistic primer circulars,yes correct. I only blush when they ET comes to me. all I wants to meet them. when I post something I always say ato because I know she overstand. they skare me at times they been around me for so long when they leave ,I find myself asking them to stay longer let me understand ,your plan-et on planet earth.get it plan-that-et has for this planet.yes I read that.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1032 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 9:37pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 4:56pm, MarkM wrote:
Hmmm... this is sounds like drone tech (appearing in two places at once):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?xml=/earth/2007/08/16/scispeed116.xml
HEY MARKM; I SAW SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON THE HISTORY CHANEL. IT WAS ANALIZING A SUPOSEDLY CRASHED UFO, ONE OF THE THINGS, THEY WAS DISCUSING WAS AT THE SPEED ET TRAVELS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD BE A SPOT ON THE WINDSHEILD ONCE IT STOPED. ATO WHEN I AM THINKING INSIDE I SOUND LIKE A CHILD.HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT. THE TRUTH DONT HURT ME TO KNOW SOMEONE EALSE KNOWS ME.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1033 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 9:41pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 9:37pm, jugement wrote:
HEY MARKM; I SAW SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON THE HISTORY CHANEL. IT WAS ANALIZING A SUPOSEDLY CRASHED UFO, ONE OF THE THINGS, THEY WAS DISCUSING WAS AT THE SPEED ET TRAVELS A NORMAL HUMAN BEING WOULD BE A SPOT ON THE WINDSHEILD ONCE IT STOPED. ATO WHEN I AM THINKING INSIDE I SOUND LIKE A CHILD.HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT. THE TRUTH DONT HURT ME TO KNOW SOMEONE EALSE KNOWS ME.


We're all like a child. You just more then most.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1034 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 9:43pm »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 9:28pm, jugement wrote:
HI ATO; YES I KNOW THAT IS HOW THEY FEEL NO PROBLEM. YES THE GAS CAP IS THE ONLY WAY THAT I COULD DECRIbe THE linguistic primer circulars,yes correct. I only blush when they ET comes to me. all I wants to meet them. when I post something I always say ato because I know she overstand. they skare me at times they been around me for so long when they leave ,I find myself asking them to stay longer let me understand ,your plan-et on planet earth.get it plan-that-et has for this planet.yes I read that.


I myself am extremely tired of them. They are too consuming and I want to be alone with myself and Jackie. That's all.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls