Board Logo
« #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 17th, 2017, 01:09am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 54903 times)
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #150 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 10:54am »

I see a street lamp in the distance but more importantly that is one beautiful U. S. Army horse. Bring back the cavalry.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2007, 10:56am by urantia606 » User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #151 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 10:56am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 10:54am, urantia606 wrote:
I see a street lamp in the distance but more importantly that is one beautiful horse.


LOL! I think I have to agree with you on both points!
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #152 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:07am »

The street lamp is no where near the description of the other object. There is detailed information in the address urls that dismiss the lamp, not mention the lamp pictured does not look like the picture with the horse. Also, look at the height of the UFO in relation to the height of the telephone pole. Maybe we'll have to wait until OnTheFence or someone else can help us here.

You have to remember something really important. Nobody was trying to hoax UFO pictures yet. Even Roswell hadn't happened yet.
.
.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:08am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

isawaufooverparis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 92
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #153 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:11am »

It is a street lamp!
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:37am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #154 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:11am »



bakosawa: I have joined a photography forum just now and am in the process of putting a thread together on this blue situation on the Isaac artifacts.

Essentially, I'm gonna bring in the troops on this to settle it hopefully.
User IP Logged

AlexK
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #155 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:23am »

grin
Let me drop bit of scepsis in this common big jar of excitement. Honestly, I'm caught too.

I don't know what is about photos and diagrams in the Isaac's package but the "report" is not written by professional researcher. Doesn't matter what it contains but it's rather assay of journalist than real scientific report.

Any scientific report on done studies should have at least contextual hierarchy of: objectives & targets; matherials and methods (what; where and when), description of simple work results and conclusions.

Sorry, but the "report" is hoax. undecided
User IP Logged

Fencesitter
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 57
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #156 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:25am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 11:11am, isawaufooverparis wrote:
It is a street lamp!


/agree

I would argue the bulb, reflector and housing are all fairly clear and unambiguous.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:36am by oljack666 » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #157 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:29am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 10:54am, urantia606 wrote:
I see a street lamp in the distance but more importantly that is one beautiful U. S. Army horse. Bring back the cavalry.


The guy is not that bad lookin either.... except for that haircut lol

And, whether it's a lamp or UFO, I definitely don't think it looks like our drones.
« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:30am by castles4me » User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #158 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:30am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 11:23am, AlexK wrote:
grin
Let me drop bit of scepsis in this common big jar of excitement. Honestly, I'm caught too.

I don't know what is about photos and diagrams in the Isaac's package but the "report" is not written by professional researcher. Doesn't matter what it contains but it's rather assay of journalist than real scientific report.

Any scientific report on done studies should have at least contextual hierarchy of: objectives & targets; matherials and methods (what; where and when), description of simple work results and conclusions.

Sorry, but the "report" is hoax. undecided



Well, Alex, what can I say? There are many scientists and engineers that have gone on record with quite the opposite opinion. Here are a couple to get you started:
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1284&category=Environment
I believe the professor will also be interviewed on C2C Friday. There are several more, you'll just need to read through the threads.
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #159 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:32am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 11:30am, MarkM wrote:
Well, Alex, what can I say? There are many scientists and engineers that have gone on record with quite the opposite opinion. Here are a couple to get you started:

.


Mark give him the Engineertype link from ATS too.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #160 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:35am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 10:46am, LangLee wrote:
Maybe the blue is just a byproduct of light hitting whatever material it's made of.
After all it isn't from here.


I think it's a combination of two things. Shadow and reflection from the objects. They are both very subtle effects.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #161 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:35am »


Am I in the UFO Casebook forum? I feel as if I entered a skeptic forum suddenly.

Did I not say that Roswell had not happened yet and nobody was in the biz of faking UFOs in 1945?

Before you all comment, read the addresses supplied. You just now for the first time saw the above photos but are taking no time to really do a lengthy looksee unless you've already read all of the pages regarding the pictures, which includes the following.

1945 Jack LeMonde UFO Photo Analysis
http://www.nidsci.org/news/images/photo3.jpg
http://www.nidsci.org/news/lemonde.php
http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/latestadditions/photo81.htm

The LeMonde UFO/Light Fixture Debate: Update August 2001
http://www.nidsci.org/news/lemonde_update.php
.
User IP Logged

isawaufooverparis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 92
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #162 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:43am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 11:35am, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Am I in the UFO Casebook forum? I feel as if I entered a skeptic forum suddenly.

Did I not say that Roswell had not happened yet and nobody was in the biz of faking UFOs in 1945?

Before you all comment, read the addresses supplied. You just now for the first time saw the above photos but are taking no time to really do a lengthy looksee unless you've already read all of the pages regarding the pictures, which includes the following.

1945 Jack LeMonde UFO Photo Analysis
http://www.nidsci.org/news/images/photo3.jpg
http://www.nidsci.org/news/lemonde.php
http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/section/latestadditions/photo81.htm

The LeMonde UFO/Light Fixture Debate: Update August 2001
http://www.nidsci.org/news/lemonde_update.php
.

Yep, I'm a skeptic on that one whatever article you show me (real skeptics don't read articles). I'm not an expert on street lamps though.
But, even if it were a UFO, I find it no resemblance with any drone I've seen so far.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #163 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:43am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 11:30am, MarkM wrote:
Well, Alex, what can I say? There are many scientists and engineers that have gone on record with quite the opposite opinion. Here are a couple to get you started:
http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1284&category=Environment
I believe the professor will also be interviewed on C2C Friday. There are several more, you'll just need to read through the threads.


With Alex's poor grammer he obviously has no ability to pass judgement on the Isaac documents. More likely he's a one off, hit and runner from ATS.

In other words, *PLONK*
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
isawaufooverparis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 92
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #164 on: Jul 26th, 2007, 11:45am »

on Jul 26th, 2007, 10:29am, castles4me wrote:
You say that the antigrav and A2 and A3 pieces are grey? They look black to me.

I would say they're dark green.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls