Board Logo
« #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 22nd, 2017, 04:49am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112  113 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 4084 times)
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1635 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 08:36am »

From one TV News station to another... grin

VonStern

Edited: I'll be off for today, I'll keep you posted how this turns out. No guarantees though.

« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 08:50am by VonStern » User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1636 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 09:59am »

I posted a noted about the drones to the MSNBC space forum. Please join in.

http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/board.aspx?BoardID=793
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
isawaufooverparis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 92
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1637 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 3:22pm »

Eventually, I'm not sure it's a good idea to make the drone story go into the light. If a journalist writes an article about the drones, he will only write crap and will debunk the story in the first lines. Moreover, I'm sure that whatever you try to have the drone story mediatized, it won't happen. Of course, I can be wrong but the events so far lead me to think this story wil never make its outing.
A good story for the media is a story with powerful IMAGES. If they don't have such images, the event hasn't happened. If the tsunami was so hugely broadcasted, it's because occidentals were involved and numerous videos were available. The Rwanda genocide started to be really mediatized when the Occident got to see in video the gruesome killings taking place.
To come back to the drones, when it all began, I was sure the media would talk about it because they had very good photographic material to show. But, nothing happened... Wasn't the Ha´ti hoax video very soon talked about in the media because the journalists had nice videos to show?
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1638 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 3:59pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 3:22pm, isawaufooverparis wrote:
Eventually, I'm not sure it's a good idea to make the drone story go into the light. If a journalist writes an article about the drones, he will only write crap and will debunk the story in the first lines. Moreover, I'm sure that whatever you try to have the drone story mediatized, it won't happen. Of course, I can be wrong but the events so far lead me to think this story wil never make its outing.
A good story for the media is a story with powerful IMAGES. If they don't have such images, the event hasn't happened. If the tsunami was so hugely broadcasted, it's because occidentals were involved and numerous videos were available. The Rwanda genocide started to be really mediatized when the Occident got to see in video the gruesome killings taking place.
To come back to the drones, when it all began, I was sure the media would talk about it because they had very good photographic material to show. But, nothing happened... Wasn't the Ha´ti hoax video very soon talked about in the media because the journalists had nice videos to show?


To put it in very simple language. The real serious topic of UFOs are a media taboo.

The media does NOT cover UFOs in the real sense of the word.

When a very high ranking government official has a news conference with photos and films of UFOs in the background.....that is when the media will pay some minute attention to the topic. But not until.

This may happen in the next fifty to one hundred years. I hope.

We have to have patience. This topic is way too scary.
User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1639 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 4:37pm »

OR IF THE DRONES HAD TAKEN PLACE DURING SOME TRAGIC EVENT THEY WOULD COVER IT, NOT with the drones as they stand alone. NOT NBC, ABC<CBS,. IT will be seen as a joke some nut presented.some things has to be discovered alone some times.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1640 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 5:15pm »

Ark,

I need your help. The more I examine the two gifs you posted, the more confused I get.



User Image

If you go through the Ty images, they all seem to be about the same size (when you over lay them) true or false?

These two illustrate that idea. The drone is the same size, but the angle of view changes.



User Image

In order to reproduce the above image, I have to enlarge one of the images (LL) about 20% in order to get the background trees to be the same size. Then I have to tilt an image about 6 degrees. Now the background trees over lap perfectly like the above image.

But something weird happens, because of the enlargement, the drone jump closer to you. Looking at that photo (LL) the drone should be further away, based on the trees to the left and the lack of the underneath view of the drone. This is assuming the camera is getting closer in KK (you are more under the drone) and further away in LL (you are looking more from the side of the drone). But in this example, LL is closer and KK if further away. Things are all backwards?

Any idea why this is happening? huh

User Image

KK
The drone appears to be closer.

User Image

LL
The drone appears to be futher away.

But in the gif, LL the drone jumps closer. Weird! Unless...

User Image
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:08pm by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1641 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 5:15pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 4:37pm, jugement wrote:
Some things has to be discovered alone some times.


Very profound Jugement, kudos my friend cool

(Mind your mind for the jewels of your soul!!) wink wink wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1642 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 5:52pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 09:59am, Latitude wrote:
I posted a noted about the drones to the MSNBC space forum. Please join in.

http://boards.msn.com/MSNBCboards/board.aspx?BoardID=793


Lat,
I cant find your post
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1643 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 7:21pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 5:15pm, DrDil wrote:
Very profound Jugement, kudos my friend cool

(Mind your mind for the jewels of your soul!!) wink wink wink
THANK YOU DRDIL; THIS WHAT I HAVE SEEN YOU DOING . SUCH A GREAT JOB AT THAT,AND THOSE JEWELS ARE COMING FROM YOUR SOUL , NOT ABC ,NBC, ECT. I AM SURE THAT STATEMENT CAME FROM YOU DRDIL WAY BACK IN DRONES TREAD TWO . cool cool grin
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 7:38pm by jugement » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Nodnunk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The number e is irrational


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 164
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1644 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 7:26pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 5:15pm, Marvin wrote:
Ark,

If you go through the Ty images, they all seem to be about the same size (when you over lay them) true or false?



Marvin,
Seems to be true.

See if this makes sense. Photo KK was taken before LL. Between the two photos, the drone drifted closer to the photographer. The photographer backed up to keep the drone in the viewfinder. This made the trees smaller in LL (also, more of the trees are included in the LL photo). Therefore you had to enlarge LL to make the trees the same size as in KK. By the photographer backing up, the drone in the LL image (before enlargement) stayed about the same size as in KK. But since LL is now enlarged, the drone is bigger in LL than in KK.

BTW, do you think the trees are in front of or behind the drone? My impression is that they are in the foreground.


User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1645 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 7:51pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 5:52pm, murnut wrote:
Lat,
I cant find your post


It's here below mine.
http://forums.abcnews.go.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ABCTechnology&tid=17256
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1646 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 7:54pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 7:26pm, Nodnunk wrote:
Marvin,
Seems to be true.

See if this makes sense. Photo KK was taken before LL. Between the two photos, the drone drifted closer to the photographer. The photographer backed up to keep the drone in the viewfinder. This made the trees smaller in LL (also, more of the trees are included in the LL photo). Therefore you had to enlarge LL to make the trees the same size as in KK. By the photographer backing up, the drone in the LL image (before enlargement) stayed about the same size as in KK. But since LL is now enlarged, the drone is bigger in LL than in KK.

BTW, do you think the trees are in front of or behind the drone? My impression is that they are in the foreground.


Do me a favor Nodnunk, go through all of the Ty drone photos. Keep all of them the same size. Then measure the largest diameter of the "cage" under the drone. Let me know if you find they are all the same. You can use this link:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1270&category=Environment

But even if we just focus on KK and LL, what are the odds that they are the same size on the photo? But relative to the background trees, they are very different? Not only different, but the opposite of what you would expect to see? Weird.

To answer you thoughts, the drone would have to move directly toward the camera (that is closer and downward, then return back if you go from LL to KK). The reported order KK to LL I think should be the correct order as the drone moved off to the left.

This is all very very odd.
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:14pm by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1647 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:12pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 7:54pm, Marvin wrote:
Do me a favor Nodnunk, go through all of the Ty drone photos. Keep all of them the same size. Then measure the largest diameter of the "cage" under the drone. Let me know if you find they are all the same. You can use this link:

http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1270&category=Environment

What are the odds?

To answer you thoughts, the drone would have to move directly toward the camera (that is closer and downward, then return back if you go from LL to KK). The reported order KK to LL I think should be the correct order as the drone moved off to the left.

This is all very very odd.


What's all this about the KK with the LL and the BB?

I agree, this is odd.%20grin
User IP Logged

Arkhangels
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

"If we dismiss theories because they seem weird, we risk missing true breakthroughs."


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 41
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1648 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:22pm »

Hi Marvin!!

Man, in fact my animation just confused me more than I was too, instead of clearing things... grin grin

But I have some important points:

- The KK and LL are the most important photos since it was when the drone angle in the image changed (why this happened is one question)
- In KK and LL, the diameter of the rings, and the top/down cage changed since the distance and angle camera-drone changed, so it is not the same in all the pictures (you asked Nodnunk about this)
- One VERY important detail is the far left branch, because its size and position almost stays the same in KK and LL, but the trees in the right moved a large distance, How could that be??

I'm remaking the OnTheFence's animation but with a look in the branch...

I don't know, I'm working in the images to see if I can understand this question, but I have a guess that the branch is the answer, in it is the Answer* to Why there's a diference between OnTheFence and My animation just changing reference points....

Are you going to sleep soon?? Or we could PM each other to study this point??

Regards
Ark
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 8:33pm by Arkhangels » User IP Logged

User Image

Arkhangels, the earthy archangel of mankind...
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 615
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #1649 on: Aug 26th, 2007, 9:36pm »

on Aug 26th, 2007, 7:51pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
It's here below mine.
http://forums.abcnews.go.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ABCTechnology&tid=17256


That post I saw, I was refering to the msnbc post


I have been inspired by your idea ATO, to try to see how we can get some mainstream coverage for the drone/isaac caret. I emailed the reporter who covered the Ohare sighting and also was suggested another reporter by the name of Leslie Kean. In trying to locate her email address I came accross this org that I never heard of before

Coalition for Freedom of Information


Interesting website...reminds me of Greer's

Anyone who is interested can check it out here

http://www.freedomofinfo.org/


I am really tired of the same b.s. the ufo community gets
and I am ready for new tactics.
60 years and nothing has changed, actually today I feel we have moved backwards, all can be explained by "It's CGI stupid"

There has got to be a way to bring credibility to our issues. A good step in that direction would be a serious mainstream investigation by a legitimate reporter

Sorry for the rant
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2007, 9:38pm by murnut » User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112  113 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls