Board Logo
« #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 19th, 2017, 9:23pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 55237 times)
Fencesitter
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 57
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #435 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 12:53pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 12:41pm, Shechaiyah wrote:
May I ask a stupid question re :: man-machine interface ... ?

These diagrams appear to be some sort of "command and control" mechanisms, right, DIALS and/or LEVERS? Or, INDICATORS (to be viewed)?

Where does somebody STAND or SIT, to operate these things or view them or set them?

I'm not aware of any machine, human-built, that puts controls and levers on the outside of a vehicle. Usually, they're in proximity to the "driver," inside.

This just seems awfully strange. Levers hanging out in space.

Am I missing something?

~*~Shech--



Isaac suggests that the diagrams' purpose is to define the function of the components themselves, and aren't necessarily the interface (like an instruction set, burned right into the hardware). I would guess the control mechanism for this technology is similar to the S1 device referred to in the PACL docs, but as we have no way of knowing if all this tech is even from the same 'source', I'm going out on a limb here.

It could be that the drone parts from the Q3-85 shot and the stuff described in Q4-86 are pretty much unrelated. I think we're assuming they're related because of the similarity in the recent drone photos and the disassembled one in the Q3-85 photo, combined with the similarity between the symbols in the recent drone photos and the symbols in Q4-86 report and photos. Probably a safe assumption, but still an assumption I guess....
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #436 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 12:59pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 12:45pm, Fencesitter wrote:
Oh, gosh ATO - I didn't mean Isaac is off his rocker - quite the opposite. I think he's presented the most convincing pieces of evidence for contact between extraterrestrials and humans we've seen to date..


If you're talking about Icke, I'm with ya there. Raelian and Icke are not on my reading material list any longer.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #437 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 1:08pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 12:53pm, Fencesitter wrote:
I think we're assuming they're related because of the similarity in the recent drone photos and the disassembled one in the Q3-85 photo, combined with the similarity between the symbols in the recent drone photos and the symbols in Q4-86 report and photos.


Iíve been saying that for a while now, Isaac explains that the Q4-86 literally means the last quarter of 1986. So itís a safe assumption that the Q3-85 is the third quarter of 1985, thatís over a year prior to getting their hands on the antigravity device.

Unless of course the PTB were aware of the functionality of the parts of the Drone as seen in the inventory picture so released these for study pretty much straight away, whereas they may have tried unsuccessfully to figure out the antigravity device for a year, realised they needed help then signed it over to Isaac & co.

This is perhaps one of the plethora of questions that SHOULD have been posed to Isaac, rather than, ďItís blatantly CGI, wrong typeset for the year,Ē etc. etc. and basically every other question that LMH deemed fit to bother Isaac with.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Outthere
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 14
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #438 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 1:14pm »

I posted this in another forum a few minutes ago, but I am not sure that the forum is still active so I reposted it here:

I am very grateful of the work the LMH has done for the UFO Community over the years and I enjoy listening to her on C2C and Unknown Country. However, I do think that the withholding the emails for a month seems unfortunate.

I do think that the UFO Casebook has one of the best forums/ discussions on this material with a lot of smart people offering opinions. If those emails took place a month ago, maybe Isaac is ready to talk again. UFO Casebook should create its own list of questions. If the questions are easily seen then Isaac can eventually respond to them if he browses these forums which I think he does.

If we had ten questions, what would we ask? I don't even know where to start but we might be able to figure it out together. UFO Casebook could then begin to define parameters around the discussion and we can finally get beyond whether this is a hoax or not.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #439 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 1:57pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 1:14pm, Outthere wrote:
I do think that the UFO Casebook has one of the best forums/ discussions on this material with a lot of smart people offering opinions. If those emails took place a month ago, maybe Isaac is ready to talk again. UFO Casebook should create its own list of questions. If the questions are easily seen then Isaac can eventually respond to them if he browses these forums which I think he does.

It's already been done. http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=drone&action=display&num=1185588920
I (and probably many others) have sent an email to LMH letting her know those questions are there.

Quote:

If we had ten questions, what would we ask? I don't even know where to start but we might be able to figure it out together. UFO Casebook could then begin to define parameters around the discussion and we can finally get beyond whether this is a hoax or not.

It might be a good idea to refine those questions that are there into a concise set of ten.
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2007, 1:58pm by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #440 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 2:18pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 01:17am, Latitude wrote:
I saw this post on Whitley Strieber's forum. Very interesting stuff. Some of it is pretty far out. Should I invite the guy to come here and elaborate?




It would be naive to believe, that the Isaac "Linguistic Primers" are to be desciffered in a few ours/days time...and more so, arrange the purpose of these.

If this was so easy done, it sure was the wrong colleaques picked to work alongside Isaac at the time. I seriously doubt that was the mission.


Not to dismiss any idea's, but this has too much "fiction" writen in.

--VonStern
User IP Logged

LEVIATHAN66
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #441 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 3:07pm »

These diagrams are not operated and they should be different from part to part. They are similar to printed circuits. These physical layouts works with the fields emanating from the thinking material from which the various parts of the device are made. What Isaac says fits to perfection with the BB Drone. Also Isaac has answered his critics well.
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2007, 3:11pm by LEVIATHAN66 » User IP Logged

starsigndavid
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 196
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #442 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 3:50pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 12:59pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
If you're talking about Icke, I'm with ya there. Raelian and Icke are not on my reading material list any longer.


Somehow, my instincts tell me that the secrets of the Heavens are not likely to come to us through the efforts or views of the likes of Icke. As for the poster on the Streiber forum, it strains credulity to think he took a look at this stuff and it all fell into place. Possible? Of course! Likely? Not in my opinion.
User IP Logged

Only by arrogance and ignorance does Man believe He is alone in the Cosmos.
Nodnunk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The number e is irrational


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 164
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #443 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 6:49pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 12:53pm, Fencesitter wrote:
Isaac suggests that the diagrams' purpose is to define the function of the components themselves, and aren't necessarily the interface (like an instruction set, burned right into the hardware). I would guess the control mechanism for this technology is similar to the S1 device referred to in the PACL docs, but as we have no way of knowing if all this tech is even from the same 'source', I'm going out on a limb here.

It could be that the drone parts from the Q3-85 shot and the stuff described in Q4-86 are pretty much unrelated. I think we're assuming they're related because of the similarity in the recent drone photos and the disassembled one in the Q3-85 photo, combined with the similarity between the symbols in the recent drone photos and the symbols in Q4-86 report and photos. Probably a safe assumption, but still an assumption I guess....


No explanatory text accompanies the Q3-85 inventory photo, so as far as we know it could have been taken many years before 1985. As you say, it is likely Isaac included it because the parts closely resemble some of the drone structures. But it doesn't imply an association. It may be just one of a series of file photographs that were included in the Q3-85 report. Note that the first item is labeled 13. That sort of implies the existence of at least a dozen (1 ->12) other items on other inventory photos.
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #444 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 8:22pm »

Hmmmm..... nice find! Sounds like a fairly accurate description of our drones. Time to go do some web surfing.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #445 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 8:46pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 8:22pm, MarkM wrote:
Hmmmm..... nice find! Sounds like a fairly accurate description of our drones. Time to go do some web surfing.

Yes, it does sound like it could describe the drones except for the size. None of the donut sections have come close to that. Quote:
A doughnut-shaped craft, about 125 feet outside diameter by about 36 feet thick, with a hole about 25 feet in diameter in the center

Maybe they have downsized since then.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Luvey
UFO Casebook Staff

member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 840
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #446 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 8:54pm »

Its such a pity that Daniel Fry has passed on. I reckon if he was still alive he would be interested and be able to pass on more knowledge of these drones.

Luvey
User IP Logged

~ "When you master your mind, you master your life." ~

~ In every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ~
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #447 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 9:00pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 7:28pm, urantia606 wrote:
They can cross the meridians or travel at an angle to them in a manner similar to that used by your sailboats when "tacking into the wind".

The book contains more information about the doughnut shaped craft and how it operates as described by the space alien woman in 1960 .


The space alien woman even knows about our sailboats?

(that's the skeptical side of me popping up)
« Last Edit: Jul 29th, 2007, 9:01pm by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #448 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 9:26pm »

on Jul 29th, 2007, 9:21pm, urantia606 wrote:
That was your sense of humor Latitude, you made my day.. The space aliens cruise around earth making observations but they don't know anything...LOL

Yeah, sorry. See how easy it is to fall down the slippery slope? You'd think I'd have learned by now. Thanks for correcting me.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Shechaiyah
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #449 on: Jul 29th, 2007, 9:36pm »

I REALLY like you guys. Honest . I can learn from you. User Image

~*~Shech--
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls