Board Logo
« #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 23rd, 2017, 12:25pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 45519 times)
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #60 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:02pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 4:31pm, StayFocused wrote:
Based on the video alone they do look like some Chinese lanterns hanging in the sky. I don't see where they fly about like some extra-terrestrial craft. The eyewitness comments are interesting but they never mention what happened to the lights after 30 minutes. Did they blink out? Did they fly into space at supersonic speed? Important information no?

Also, pardon my ignorance but I don't get why people think Disclosure is just around the corner. Maybe I'm just a pessimist but the ufo phenom has been going on for 60+ years now. I bet ufo dudes were thinking the same thing when they saw the MJ12 docs, the Phoenix lights, etc...

Those of you that are in contact with the aliens. What do they tell you? Can't you just say "Whassup Beeblebrox, when are you gonna stop dancing around in the sky like a bunch of fireflies and do something interesting?!"?


very good post. I think some us have told that (ET)dont talk very much. seems to take whom ever when ever they want . then like you say show up in the sky mostly at nite, as if to say who you going to tell,or what are you all going to do about it. who knows whats on ets mind but et and his buddys.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
StayFocused
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #61 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:03pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:00pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
I have information but I don't share it because it's only fact for me since it's based on personal experience and personal observation. There are a few in this forum that can say the same as myself.

Unfortunately for the others, that infomation will forever be theoretical due to the simple fact that they have not experienced it or observed it.

That's just the way it is.
.


Well if you're not going to disclose your information why mention it at all? It's effectively useless to anybody and doesn't answer my question.

User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #62 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:14pm »

Scenario...year 1988....location: CARET Program office:

" I know I'm new here but why is there a coin meter on the copy machine?

"Let me explain. We used to have this guy Isaac here and he made a lot of copies for free.

"After that the boss got the great idea of a coin meter so that at least people would have to pay for their personal copies.

"Really?

"Yeah, heck this year we've made over a thousand dollars in dimes and had a New Years party with the profits."



« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:16pm by urantia606 » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #63 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:14pm »

THat ET you also have to give big creadit . even after 9,11 he still flies where he wants. hes suposed to be seen fling close by at that time. so stayfocused any thing ealse you want to ask about (ET)try asking (ET). GOOD LUCK. wink
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:16pm by jugement » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #64 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:15pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:03pm, StayFocused wrote:
Well if you're not going to disclose your information why mention it at all? It's effectively useless to anybody and doesn't answer my question.


For the obvious reason I guess. So that you know there are reasons but since they are theoretical to the reader why present them when they aren't going to do anything but rag on them and then dismiss them since there is no proof. lol grin

I have held back from saying so much, just because there are certain people visiting the forum that are doing nothing but. Consequently, why bother.
.
User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #65 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:22pm »

I DID HAVE A DREAM ABOUT THE DRONES. I HAD NEVER SEEN A PICTURE OF THEM BEFORE. MY ONLY REASON FOR KNOWING THE DRONES ARE REAL. I KNOW NOTHING BUT WHAT I READ ALL THAT SPOKE ON THE PICTURES . wink
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
StayFocused
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 48
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #66 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:23pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:15pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
For the obvious reason I guess. So that you know there are reasons but since they are theoretical to the reader why present them when they aren't going to do anything but rag on them and then dismiss them since there is no proof. lol grin

I have held back from saying so much, just because there are certain people visiting the forum that are doing nothing but. Consequently, why bother.
.


So basically you're confirming the aliens have told you personally that disclosure is going to happen any day now but you're unwilling to divulge any further details.

Is it safe to assume that the belief that disclosure is imminent is based on the information obtained from a handful of alleged alien contactees like yourself?


User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #67 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:26pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:14pm, jugement wrote:
THat ET you also have to give big creadit . even after 9,11 he still flies where he wants. hes suposed to be seen fling close by at that time. so stayfocused any thing ealse you want to ask about (ET)try asking (ET). GOOD LUCK. wink


StayingFocused, this is going to sound really odd to you but this post right here above might seem totally absurd to you however I know exactly what he's saying and the funny thing about it, is that he's right.

Alls you have to do is ask and you'll be shown. Now, isn't that an absurd thing for me to say? You bet it is.

Let's see how many members agree with me through over the days to come as they read this post.
.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #68 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:27pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:23pm, StayFocused wrote:
So basically you're confirming the aliens have told you personally that disclosure is going to happen any day now but you're unwilling to divulge any further details.

Is it safe to assume that the belief that disclosure is imminent is based on the information obtained from a handful of alleged alien contactees like yourself?


I am not going to answer any of the questions so don't ask them. The word "alleged" is sufficient for me.
User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #69 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:30pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:26pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
StayingFocused, this is going to sound really odd to you but this post right here above might seem totally absurd to you however I know exactly what he's saying and the funny thing about it, is that he's right.

Alls you have to do is ask and you'll be shown. Now, isn't that an absurd thing for me to say? You bet it is.

Let's see how many members agree with me through over the days to come as they read this post.
.
NOWYOU know why I call you my . teacher and good friend.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
isawaufooverparis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 92
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #70 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:32pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 4:31pm, StayFocused wrote:
Based on the video alone they do look like some Chinese lanterns hanging in the sky.


I don't know how to say it in english but you are "de mauvaise foi" (of bad faith?!). How could Chinese lanterns hold in such a pattern? Moreover, it is told the right light came from the left at very high speed, paced the others and then stopped. And if you watch closely the video, you'll see the girls making the gesture to explain this movement to some boys beside them.

I'm completely off-topic but we spoke about the Majestic documents this morning and I've found a post from Nemo on OMF which explains that the doctor's claims may be not valid.

Moderator edit: Let's save everyone some time and just post it here. We could stand to have it in the thread anyway. It's off-topic however StayingFocused posted their comment in Isaac #3 so we'll finish it off here in Isaac#4 since it is a continuation of Isaac #3

BY, RYAN S. WOOD
Quote:
No Proof of Fakery in Leaked Top Secret Majestic Documents
Press Release
FORENSIC LINGUISTIC ANALYSIS FLAWED AND MISLEADING
No Proof of Fakery in Leaked "Top Secret" Government UFO Documents

Special Operations Manual - ET Recovery & Disposal

Broomfield, CO July 25, 2007 - A determined effort to muddy the waters with claims of "fraud" concerning the extensive Top Secret Majestic, or MJ-12, documents that have leaked from multiple sources in recent years has failed several tests of credibility.

Recently minted Bible professor Michael S. Heiser has issued press notices about his claims in association with a report he is selling on the Internet with promotion for sales of his novel concluding that UFOs are a plot by Satan to take over the earth in the "the fašade" of an Air Force colonel running Area 51.

Heiser recently paid thousands of dollars to a document examiner, Dr. Carol Chaski to look at only 11 pages (about 5,000 words) of the 3,500 pages of MJ-12 documents leaked to researchers since 1984. Despite the examiner's conclusion that at least one of the 11 pages was in fact written by the author claimed, Heiser has issued sweeping conclusions that all the MJ-12 documents are fraudulent.

Heiser's allegations have drawn attention to the Internet marketing campaign for his novel, published to little response in 2004 but now advertised again on the Internet next to his claims of MJ-12 fraud.

The novel's hero is a Bible student (as was Heiser) who claims the Bible describes a "Divine Council" of gods responsible for creation (as Heiser's own dissertation alleges). A secret-agent Vatican priest pretends to be part of the plot until Satan crushes him, and in the end, of course, the Bible student gets the beautiful young woman scientist.

"The real fašade may be that any responsible scholar would make such sweeping claims on the basis of such limited and conflicting evidence," said businessman and prominent UFO researcher Ryan Wood. "The least that any intellectually honest person can do is to look at the weight of extensive research that Heiser neglects to mention and keep an open mind."

Ryan Wood along with distinguished aerospace physicist Dr. Robert Wood and nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman have published in-depth research on the so-called MJ-12, or Majestic, documents, some of which have been found in the archives of the National Archives and Records Administration.

Heiser, who claims to be among the "top 100 UFO experts," recently hired Dr. Carol Chaski, a forensic linguistic researcher, who ran the pages through a computer program to see if their language is like that of other documents purportedly from the same or similar authors. She concluded that 10 of the 11 pages were questionable.

"A logical flaw is obvious to anyone who has worked in government or the military," said Wood. "General officers and senior public officials do not write 90 percent of the official documents they sign. Government documents are frequently written by subordinates for commanders, or by committees and secretaries. Expecting linguistic authorship to match across such documents is unlikely from the start."

"The notion that forensic linguistics, a very new science is the silver bullet that dethrones the validity of the entire majestic document collection, or the Roswell Crash reality is a gross misstatement." said Ryan S. Wood document researcher.

Questioned Document Authenticaion
The field of document authentication is very old and focuses on many vectors of authenticity, namely forensics (ink, paper), chronology (out of time/place), chirography (handwriting), typography, provenance, content and anachronisms. The results advertised by Heiser stem from what document examiners consider among the least accurate of their analysis techniques. "The notion that forensic linguistics, a very new science with just one peer reviewed journal and a handful of experts is the silver bullet that dethrones the validity of the entire majestic document collection is a gross misstatement." said Ryan Wood, document researcher.

Complicating the matter, Heiser has released only his brief summary of Dr. Chaski's research. While making scientific claims, he has not revealed the alleged scientific details of what was examined, including the "control documents" she may have used for comparison. So as the saying goes "garbage in garbage out" applies. The bottom line is the tool of forensic linguistics is just one of several state-of-the-art question document examination techniques.

"Far beyond Heiser's approach, we have originals of some of the MJ-12 documents," said the Wood's. "And careful forensic examination of these rare documents has stood the test of authenticity. At a minimum, there is no complete consensus yet from the so-called experts, and it is disingenuous for Heiser, whose previous UFO publishing is confined to his novel, to claim otherwise."

On the other hand, of the nearly 3,500 pages of other leaked Majestic documents that Heiser ignores -- meticulous research for the past decade has cross-verified content with known military activities at a level of detail that is hard to write off as fakery. Corroborating such documents are the direct testimony by astronauts like Gordon Cooper, retired Air Force generals like Arthur Exon and others who have put their direct testimony in the record concerning the reality of non-human craft observed near Earth.

"One problem is that the campaign of ridicule, plus imaginative novels combining UFOs with personal theology, is that it keeps sensible people from exploring the real weight of evidence for themselves. We have gone to considerable effort to put most of the important leaked documents at www.majesticdocuments.com," said Wood.
SOM1-01 UFO Craft Images

"To date," Wood emphasized, "no credible evidence has tarnished the authenticity of the 'Special Operations Manual: Extraterrestrial Entities Technology Recovery and Disposal' of April 1954; the 'Eisenhower Briefing Document' of November 1952; the 'White Hot Report' of September 1947; or the 'Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit' Counter Intelligence Report of July 22, 1947.

In a rare failure of security, the U.S. Army revealed in reply to a Freedom of Information Act request that the Counter Intelligence Corps did indeed have an "Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit" during the period of the now-leaked Majestic documents. Without explaining why "interplanetary phenomena" would be of interest to the Army's security branch, the Army simply said the files had been passed to the Air Force's own Office of Special Investigations who have likewise never explained their counter-intelligence interest.

The questioned documents are extensively discussed in Stanton Friedman's landmark book "TOP SECRET/MAJIC" and in Ryan Wood's recent book "MAJIC EYES ONLY," which has received endorsements from astronauts, scientists, retired Air Force officers and others.

Ryan S. Wood
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:47pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #71 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:42pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:32pm, isawaufooverparis wrote:
I don't know how to say it in english but you are "de mauvaise foi" (of bad faith?!). How could Chinese lanterns hold in such a pattern? Moreover, it is told the right light came from the left at very high speed, paced the others and then stopped. And if you watch closely the video, you'll see the girls making the gesture to explain this movement to some boys beside them.

I'm completely off-topic but we spoke about the Majestic documents this morning and I've found a post from Nemo on OMF which explains that the doctor's claims may be not valid. Click here
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUST YOUR BRAINS TO TRY ND SHOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN LOTS OF INFORMATION HAS COME OUT SAYING UFOS/DRONES/MJ-12 WAS EITHER A HOAX OR DOCUMENTS ARE DIS IMFORMATION. YOU KNOW THE STORY.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #72 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:49pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:42pm, jugement wrote:
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BUST YOUR BRAINS TO TRY ND SHOW. ALL OF A SUDDEN LOTS OF INFORMATION HAS COME OUT SAYING UFOS/DRONES/MJ-12 WAS EITHER A HOAX OR DOCUMENTS ARE DIS IMFORMATION. YOU KNOW THE STORY.


Sometimes it is necessary to break ones brain jugement. We must always consider the newcomers to the forum who jump in and see only one side of a story because they jumped in on the wrong page and didn't see the whole story.
.
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #73 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:50pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:26pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
StayingFocused, this is going to sound really odd to you but this post right here above might seem totally absurd to you however I know exactly what he's saying and the funny thing about it, is that he's right.

Alls you have to do is ask and you'll be shown. Now, isn't that an absurd thing for me to say? You bet it is.

Let's see how many members agree with me through over the days to come as they read this post.
.


ATO is not required to say anything she does not want to say. If she has information that she feels is her business only I think I would just leave it at that.

This isn't a Congressional hearing of some sort..

« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:51pm by urantia606 » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA- A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #74 on: Jul 25th, 2007, 5:52pm »

on Jul 25th, 2007, 5:50pm, urantia606 wrote:
ATO is not required to say anything she does not want to say. If she has information that she feels is her business I think I would just leave it at that.


At last, we agree on something!! grin
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls