Board Logo
« #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2017, 12:21pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 3822 times)
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #945 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 07:57am »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 07:46am, ufaux wrote:
but if pictures came from the same person? If this person gave you at least one fake picture, you can't trust him, can you?


If you have proven one photo is faked from a person, then the rest are suspect from that person.

But it does not mean drone photos from other sources are all faked. You will have to prove it, case by case.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
ufaux
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 12
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #946 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 08:01am »

this message have been deleted as the moderator asked to
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 10:16am by ufaux » User IP Logged

http://www.ovnis-usa.com/
MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #947 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 08:12am »

Ufaux, it's clear to me that being right is more important to you than actually listening to the evidence. You have a right to your opinion, however, you should really curb your use of "ha ha". It's rather juvenile and insulting to all of the people here who are anything but stupid (what you will find here is some of the best analysis on the net). I personally find it hard to take someone seriously as a part of this discussion when they have the need to laugh at anything that anyone else presents. You may be right, you may be wrong, but you won't accomplish anything constructive by being disrespectful to the opinions of other members.
User IP Logged

ufaux
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 12
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #948 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 08:47am »

Quote:
It is not enough to find some resemblances with Katakana to prove the hoax

it is not just "resemblances", it is exactly the same characters. Why don't you ask people who really know about japanese? This is not a serious method !

Quote:
What indicates Didier de Plaige, it is that you bring nothing new, the resemblances which you note was noticed already many a time so here as on the OM forum or also on ATS forum.... so what??

"So what"? Are you serious? If there is some japanese in the Caret symbols, that means that it is not alien langage. Don't you think so? And from the begining of this haox, people are telling you that there are japanese katakana (at 100%) but you are absolutly not listen to them. Why? This is ridiculous...
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 08:48am by ufaux » User IP Logged

http://www.ovnis-usa.com/
elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #949 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:00am »

You should make us a small comparative board so that we notice better the same characters about which you speak.
If it is about Katakana in 100 %, why do not you tempt a translation of the diagram?


Quote:
And from the begining of this haox

Thus, it is a hoax? You proved it? Beautiful fast and effective conclusion, which certainly asked you for hours of efforts of analyses, work and rigorous scientific...
User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #950 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:10am »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 08:47am, ufaux wrote:
that means that it is not alien langage.


What should an alien language look like? I have no idea. But, I do know that civilizations throughout time share common roots in both their written and spoken language. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find that the simple elegance of something like Japanese is reflected in an alien language. Our civilization is very young, mere babes in the cosmic wood. What influence might older - possibly visiting - civilizations from "elsewhere" have had on all forms of human communication? Why reinvent the wheel if you already have an efficient prototype. If we were to strike out into space one day, find a lesser developed being and begin teaching them a written language, what alphabet would we use? Whatever was taught by the visiting astronauts would be an "alien language" even it were A,B,C ...
User IP Logged

ufaux
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 12
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #951 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:15am »

Quote:
You should make us a small comparative board so that we notice better the same characters about which you speak.

are you blind? :
User Image

Quote:
If it is about Katakana in 100 %, why do not you tempt a translation of the diagram?

because there is no translation to do! Katakana are syllabic scripts. Means it doesn't have any sense alone, each symbol is a phonetic transcription. It seems that you don't know so much about japanese langage... Did you really search about it? I don't think so.
If you don't trust me, ASK DIRECTLY A JAPENESE PERSON. But I am sure you won't, because you don't want to know the truth, you just want to convince yourself that this is not an Haox.


Quote:
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to find that the simple elegance of something like Japanese is reflected in an alien language.

Please, inform yourself before saying that kind of things...
here is the origin of the KATAKANA (as I wrote it before..) :
The katakana syllabary was derived from abbreviated Chinese characters used by Buddhist monks to indicate the correct pronunciations of Chinese texts in the 9th century. At first there were many different symbols to represent one syllable of spoken Japanese, but over the years the system was streamlined. By the 14th century, there was a more or less one-to-one correspondence between spoken and written syllables.
The word katakana "part (of kanji) syllabic script". The "part" refers to the fact that katakana characters represent parts of kanji.

Katakana have been created base on Chinese characters, it means it canot be an alien langage. Is it difficult to understand?
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:24am by ufaux » User IP Logged

http://www.ovnis-usa.com/
MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #952 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:28am »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 09:15am, ufaux wrote:
But I am sure you won't, because you don't want to know the truth, you just want to convince yourself that this is not an Haox.


And you are arguing quite vehemently (angrily) that this is a hoax. I'm not sure why you feel the need to be condescending in your presentation. For me the evidence - photos, witness testimony, and much more - indicates that there is at least the possibility that there is something to it. I leave people to make up their own minds and don't feel the need to insult their intelligence if they come to a different conclusion.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:30am by MarkM » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #953 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:30am »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 12:11am, murnut wrote:
These forums are something new to me, since drone gate started ......


I love it.... "drone gate" like watergate lol

Another Drone word to add to our dronecabulary.

Dronology (study of drones)
Dronologist (one who studies drones)
Dronegate (the controversy of the drones)
Dronish (something similar to drones)
Dronography (story of the drones)
Dronaholic (someone addicted to drone research)
Droned (to go on and on and on about the drones)Overdroned (what you are when you spent too much time on drone forums)
Dronalicious (somethng that is really tasty)
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #954 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:30am »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 09:15am, ufaux wrote:
are you blind? :
User Image


because there is no translation to do! Katakana are syllabic scripts. Means it doesn't have any sense alone, each symbol is a phonetic transcription. It seems that you don't know so much about japanese langage... Did you really search about it? I don't think so.
If you don't trust me, ASK DIRECTLY A JAPENESE PERSON. But I am sure you won't, because you don't want to know the truth, you just want to convince yourself that this is not an Haox.



Please, inform yourself before saying that kind of things...
here is the origin of the KATAKANA (as I wrote it before..) :
The katakana syllabary was derived from abbreviated Chinese characters used by Buddhist monks to indicate the correct pronunciations of Chinese texts in the 9th century. At first there were many different symbols to represent one syllable of spoken Japanese, but over the years the system was streamlined. By the 14th century, there was a more or less one-to-one correspondence between spoken and written syllables.
The word katakana "part (of kanji) syllabic script". The "part" refers to the fact that katakana characters represent parts of kanji.

Katakana have been created base on Chinese characters, it means it canot be an alien langage. Is it difficult to understand?


ufaux, I think it would be more helpful to show us what you mean. We are not seeing the same connection you are seeing. So help us out and show us the comparisons. Otherwise, I think you are just going to lose people here and this just brakes down in to useless bickering.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #955 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:33am »

I have studied the Japanese language. It is completely different from Western languages. The sounds, the words and especially the so-called alphbet are completely SYNTHETIC. Ufaux, do you understand what that word means?

It does not surprise me that an alien culture would use such symbols and that SOME of them would look like the Katanka symbols. Especially since they are used in CONTEXT as Isaac has stated.

Actually the Japanese language is much easier to learn than any Western language because of it's inherent simplicity.

Again it seems fitting that an alien race would utilize a similar system of symbols.
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:42am by urantia606 » User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #956 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:33am »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 09:15am, ufaux wrote:
are you blind? :

because there is no translation to do! Katakana are syllabic scripts. Means it doesn't have any sense alone, each symbol is a phonetic transcription. It seems that you don't know so much about japanese langage... Did you really search about it? I don't think so.
If you don't trust me, ASK DIRECTLY A JAPENESE PERSON. But I am sure you won't, because you don't want to know the truth, you just want to convince yourself that this is not an Haox.


It has been looked at by Japanese who are fluent in Katana and was determined not to be Katana. But you are evidently new to the subject and so are stumbling over the same arguments from 3 months ago. I will attempt to find those old posts to prove it to you.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
elevenaugust
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

APPONO ASTOS


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 286
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #957 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:38am »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 09:15am, ufaux wrote:
User Image

Quote:
it is not just "resemblances", it is exactly the same characters

Everybody here can see that it is exactly the same characters.... Personnaly , I see 4-5 characters who match quasi-perfectly



Quote:
because there is no translation to do!

So it's impossible to translate Katakana langage?? Even if its syllabic script, its obviously make sense somewhere....

PS: For your information, the 1.6 Onthefence's Lap is obsolete.... You should use the latest version before made any comparison... wink
« Last Edit: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:41am by elevenaugust » User IP Logged

IPACO, the new tool for photo and video analysis is on-line ! www.ipaco.fr
ufaux
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 12
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #958 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:43am »

Quote:
It has been looked at by Japanese who are fluent in Katana and was determined not to be Katana.

Really? it will be a pleasure to speak with him then.
よろしくね。
User IP Logged

http://www.ovnis-usa.com/
onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #4 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE T
« Reply #959 on: Aug 16th, 2007, 09:46am »

on Aug 16th, 2007, 09:15am, ufaux wrote:
are you blind?


User Image

I count 3/52 characters (5.8% direct match) from your diagram. The ones I marked "NO" include imperfect matching of angles and extra lines that you have decided include to make your point. You really shouldn't be counting the "7" character as it appears in almost all alphabets. I discounted the "t" since that clearly is not the same.

Here is an up to date listing:

User Image

Maybe you can find another character set/ language that matches more perfectly, please keep trying.
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66  ...  113 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls