Board Logo
« #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 28th, 2017, 12:38pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 117230 times)
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #165 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 6:59pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2007, 6:47pm, MarkM wrote:
Did anyone catch the August 31 C2C show? According to a post on the OM site LMH did say that she is still in email contact with Isaac. The second hour was call in, any drone questions?

The thing that bothers me is that one of the scenarios that we've entertained here is that "they" got to Isaac, hence the sudden silence. I would think that if LMH could put that concern to rest it would be a great relief and an indicator that we may yet see more info released. I'm very puzzled by her stance sad.


My Guess on this, is they all were "Silenced" .

Maybe we have already had too much "evidence"?

Just MHO, but that just might answer the disregards of this whole matter.

Silencing the witnesses, so that we stand "AS IS"?

VonStern
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:01pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #166 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:21pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2007, 6:42pm, castles4me wrote:
I think the linguistics primers and the Big Basin drone panels are the most intriguing aspect of the drone phenomenon.


I think that the science behind artificial intelligence (computers) of the days leading into the PACL research is evidence in itself. I wouldn't be surprised if a scientist working on a similar topic of this article was our Isaac. Maybe not these listed on this particular article, but someone in a similar line of study at the time. A woman actually wrote this article in the 1982 issue of AI Magazine (artificial Intelligence Magazine -- but I couldn't access the rest of the article because you have to be a member of AAAI)

MarkM -- here is your symbol's too!

Can't you just see this science being studied to determine the linguistics primers?


1982 issue of AI Magazine, Vol. 3 no. 2

Signal-to-Symbol Transformation: HASP/SIAP Case Study
H. Penny Nii, Edward A. Feigenbaum, John J. Anton

Artificial Intelligence is that part of Computer Science that concerns itself with the concepts and methods of symbolic inference and symbolic representation of knowledge. Its point of departure -- itís most fundamental concept -- is what Newell and Simon called (in their Turing Award Lecture) "the physical symbol system" (Newell and Simon,1976). But within the last fifteen years, it has concerned itself also with signals -- with the interpretation or understanding of signal data. AI researchers have discussed "signal-to symbol transformations," and their programs have shown how appropriate use of symbolic manipulations can be of great use in making signal processing more effective and efficient. Indeed, the programs for signal understanding have been fruitful, powerful, and among the most widely recognized of AIís achievements.

User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #167 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:24pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2007, 6:59pm, VonStern wrote:
My Guess on this, is they all were "Silenced" .


Well if Latitude said that when Rajman was posting on OMF he said he was getting late night phone calls and never posted again.... I think that is very telling.

There is a really dark side to our government, that if they need to, can silence anyone. Scary.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #168 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:29pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:21pm, castles4me wrote:
I think that the science behind artificial intelligence (computers) of the days leading into the PACL research is evidence in itself. I wouldn't be surprised if a scientist working on a similar topic of this article was our Isaac. Maybe not these listed on this particular article, but someone in a similar line of study at the time. A woman actually wrote this article in the 1982 issue of AI Magazine (artificial Intelligence Magazine -- but I couldn't access the rest of the article because you have to be a member of AAAI)

MarkM -- here is your symbol's too!

Can't you just see this science being studied to determine the linguistics primers?


1982 issue of AI Magazine, Vol. 3 no. 2

Signal-to-Symbol Transformation: HASP/SIAP Case Study
H. Penny Nii, Edward A. Feigenbaum, John J. Anton

Artificial Intelligence is that part of Computer Science that concerns itself with the concepts and methods of symbolic inference and symbolic representation of knowledge. Its point of departure -- itís most fundamental concept -- is what Newell and Simon called (in their Turing Award Lecture) "the physical symbol system" (Newell and Simon,1976). But within the last fifteen years, it has concerned itself also with signals -- with the interpretation or understanding of signal data. AI researchers have discussed "signal-to symbol transformations," and their programs have shown how appropriate use of symbolic manipulations can be of great use in making signal processing more effective and efficient. Indeed, the programs for signal understanding have been fruitful, powerful, and among the most widely recognized of AIís achievements.



Castles4Me, great find!

This allmost prooves why silencing witnesses are "Up to Date"...knowing the origin are "Classified Information"!!

Jezalou, you just stepped into the true nature of this! grin

--VonStern
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:32pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #169 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:33pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2007, 4:54pm, Latitude wrote:
I must correct you here. Raj made a good attempt to answer very many questions directly. He did answer all of my questions one by one.

Let's not whitewash what happened. Many people easily discount the event. It was one of the most fascinating episodes in the entire saga. In my life I have learned one thing above all. When that little voice in the back of your head keeps telling you things that seem far fetched, more often than not it is telling you the truth.


The little voice in my head was asking the only question which needed answering which was what newspaper did he send the photos to as he claimed on his Flikr account.

Rajís first post was May 31, 2007, at 2:26am
Four minutes later (May 31, 2007, 2:30am) Shadow asked

ďHey Raj,
You mentioned sending the pictures to a newspaper.
What newspaper did you send the pictures to?
What method did you use to send them?
Did you follow up or hear anything back from the paper?
Just a few off the top of my head as i think this thing should be front page news!
Thanks
Shads ď

Thereís no way he could have missed that question, it was asked repeatedly, I feel it was the only question that needed answering and Rajman1977 never even acknowledged it, now thatís a whitewash.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DdP
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #170 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:10pm »

OMF Ivo5000 said on June 10th that he got the answer via email from Rajman1977, and it was the Santa Cruz Sentinel :

"Until we get Raj back here to answer the many specific questions we all have, here a few bits and pieces from the e-mails he sent to us today:

re: the newspaper - Also the Sentinel never got back to us. My fiances brother was the one who sent the email to them (he originally got the pictures for me off their camera, he has really been a help through all this). He said he followed up but has been getting no response.

re: reactions of family members present - I have spoken with everyone in Capitola and am getting mixed reactions. My in-laws are not comfortable with any of this but my fiances brother is very interested in it all. I am not sure if her parents will be cooperative but my fiance and her brother will certainly try to send something.

re: additional questions we have - If there are any other questions your forum would like to know, I would be happy to answer...

re: media (non)reaction - I was surprised when more people didnt respond after what happened in Capitola, but now this is just getting so crazy. I always thought if something like this happened it would be all over the media. But so far there is nothing and it makes no sense.

I hope that will keep you satisfied for a little while."
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:19pm by DdP » User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #171 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:18pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2007, 7:21pm, castles4me wrote:
[b]Signal-to-Symbol Transformation: HASP/SIAP Case Study[/b]
H. Penny Nii, Edward A. Feigenbaum, John J. Anton

..... But within the last fifteen years, it has concerned itself also with signals -- with the interpretation or understanding of signal data. AI researchers have discussed "signal-to symbol transformations," and their programs have shown how appropriate use of symbolic manipulations can be of great use in making signal processing more effective and efficient. Indeed, the programs for signal understanding have been fruitful, powerful, and among the most widely recognized of AIís achievements.


If you remember waaaaay back in the beginning of this, some of us who get things in a somewhat less traditional manner smiley made some posts in what we affectionately called the "weird" thread. One thing that was very clear to me in what I got was that "they" kept referring to the symbols as SIGNALS. very specific and insistent use of that word. Reading that article makes it clear to me why this was such an important point. Nice, Castles.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #172 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:29pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:10pm, DdP wrote:
OMF Ivo5000 said on June 10th that he got the answer via email from Rajman1977, and it was the Santa Cruz Sentinel :

"Until we get Raj back here to answer the many specific questions we all have, here a few bits and pieces from the e-mails he sent to us today:

re: the newspaper - Also the Sentinel never got back to us. My fiances brother was the one who sent the email to them (he originally got the pictures for me off their camera, he has really been a help through all this). He said he followed up but has been getting no response.

re: reactions of family members present - I have spoken with everyone in Capitola and am getting mixed reactions. My in-laws are not comfortable with any of this but my fiances brother is very interested in it all. I am not sure if her parents will be cooperative but my fiance and her brother will certainly try to send something.

re: additional questions we have - If there are any other questions your forum would like to know, I would be happy to answer...

re: media (non)reaction - I was surprised when more people didnt respond after what happened in Capitola, but now this is just getting so crazy. I always thought if something like this happened it would be all over the media. But so far there is nothing and it makes no sense.

I hope that will keep you satisfied for a little while."


That's REALLY good news DdP. Please keep us informed as you learn more.

Thanks!

Make sure they understand (if you get in touch that is) that the media will never happen until he comes out of the closet - since it's all about witnesses..................
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:31pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #173 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:52pm »

on Sep 2nd, 2007, 8:18pm, MarkM wrote:
If you remember waaaaay back in the beginning of this, some of us who get things in a somewhat less traditional manner smiley made some posts in what we affectionately called the "weird" thread. One thing that was very clear to me in what I got was that "they" kept referring to the symbols as SIGNALS. very specific and insistent use of that word. Reading that article makes it clear to me why this was such an important point. Nice, Castles.


yeah, when I saw that, I thought of you and the symbols=signals post of yours. This article was just at the dawn of the artificial intelligence age, those scientists at PACL were barely learning computer languaging and were trying to figure out these complex linguistics primers. But, I bet that what they did there has influenced the computer age dramatically!
I bet with todays advances in computer programming whatever group of scientists that have worked on those primers over the last twenty years have cracked the nut.

Wouldn't you just love to know what those primers mean?

you know.... I remember when someone posted the picture of the linguistics primer language with a very beautiful orange background, I had the overwhelming sense of wanting to touch them... to activate them, kind of like touch screen technology.

It may be that, in addition to them being signals to operate the drone's functionality, they can probably be turned on in more than one way. Maybe by touch, and maybe by telepathic control (S1) probably locally by S1 and possibly even remotely by S1 type device from a mother ship.

And, the power on/off switch (signal) is:

User Image
« Last Edit: Sep 2nd, 2007, 9:06pm by castles4me » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #174 on: Sep 2nd, 2007, 9:28pm »

castle4me you go girl.i to think its touch screen operational. you make good points as a scientist. just got finished whacthing Larry king rerun show on UFOs. now if you noticed buzz looks as if a bell went off in his head reminding him (quiet says the government) and he started talking about magic instead of what he saw. wink
« Last Edit: Apr 17th, 2008, 02:34am by jugement » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
isawaufooverparis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Female
Posts: 92
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #175 on: Sep 3rd, 2007, 04:15am »

A very good video of a triangle
and ?
User IP Logged

Nephilim
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #176 on: Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:26am »

I think, if real, that the video shows a military craft.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #177 on: Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:54am »

I anybody here a subscriber to C2C? I ask because there have been messages posted on OMF lately that LMH said on C2C last friday night that Isaac is still in contact her. I'd like to confirm that.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #178 on: Sep 3rd, 2007, 11:13am »

on Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:54am, Latitude wrote:
I anybody here a subscriber to C2C? I ask because there have been messages posted on OMF lately that LMH said on C2C last friday night that Isaac is still in contact her. I'd like to confirm that.


I thought I heard the entire program and that nothing was said about Isaac, drones etc.

But I could have missed something.
User IP Logged

urantia606
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 354
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #179 on: Sep 3rd, 2007, 11:15am »

Castles 4me writes:

[quote author=castles4me link=board=drone&num=1188266784&start=165#11 date=1188776771]Ok, here is one more item to question and I am not even finished with the first page of reading! lol]

I encourage everyone to read the Isaac letter from his website (he posted it last June). I see that Castles is reading it.

It contains a lot of information that relates to this discussion.
« Last Edit: Sep 3rd, 2007, 11:19am by urantia606 » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls