Board Logo
« #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2017, 12:30pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 116895 times)
oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #390 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 2:48pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 1:26pm, Saladfingers wrote:
Is this a joke Are you seriously hounding me now because of my name? You really must be gaining a vast amount of respect for your character assassination. You deserve such respect.

First of all, I'm not attacking you. I'm just stating things as I see it. I'm not hounding you either. You're coming in here I didn't drag you in. This isn't a character assassination either it's what I see and saw. You overplay your words just a bit much don't ya think?

Secondly, you have failed to answer my questions and I think that it's important that you do so now since you've managed to once again side-step the real issue. This time I put them in bold and raised the font size so maybe you won't miss the question marks this time. There's about 20 questions. While you're at it, please answer the other member's question they had that you have yet to respond to, which I'll repost here.
Quote:
Quote:saladfingers
Sept 5, 2007, 12:09pm, saladfingers wrote:I'll also add that video attracts the news far more.. even the papers strangely. The drones have been on TV.. my bloody animations! (Without any royalty or permission I might add!) Cheeky gits. Spain picked it up, and I was contacted by a Japanese station wanting them. But haven't heard off them since... they might get back some time soon though.

To which a member replied:
Quote:
Quote:member
Was the video they used clearly labelled as CGI? Pretty safe guess is no? How does it feel to be a hoaxer?

Quote:
When i came across the drone images for the first time, i was led to the OMF via old fashioned bulletin boards in Outlook. That was where i had always read up on the general goings on.

That's immaterial. The point was only that you went into OMF on the very same day that you posted the cross UFO is all. I'm sure you were looking for an audience and that's probably a gimme. You're human and that's human nature.
Quote:
I am entitled to my opinion. So I joined OMF, as there was some good conversation going on in there. It seemed to be a group of logical, and sound thinkers.

Your opinion is not the issue. The issue is that you are confusing the issue and causing important people (UFO researchers) to walk away from the drones and Isaac because you find it important for your own needs to make sure everybody sees that they can be duplicated. You can't duplicate them but while attempting it people think you can. They don't stop to think that you cannot. Have you understood that now because I think I've typed it at least three times in the past 24 hours. Essentially, your CGI is a hindrance to ufology. Oh please don't give me that "we'll learn to discern from the real thing and CGI by watching you do your tricks". What a cop out.
Quote:
Saladfingers..No big deal.. not even close to this premeditated fantasy you describe!

It is still infringement and how could you possibly know if it was a premeditated fantasy. That's a stretch.

As usual, you're once again going off into left field and you are not addressing the main subject at hand. You side step it every time. So instead of side stepping it, answer for it. It's not like I didn't put it in bold orange or anything for you so you wouldn't miss it. Here it is again and this time I put the MAIN points in orange so you won't miss them this time.

however he did it in our realm and in the process of doing so he's upset the ufology apple cart. Do you think that the researchers in the UFO community didn't see what he was doing way back in May and June? We keep complaining about MUFON, Friedman the lack of media attention and are wondering why they won't look into or research the drones or Isaac. I sure as heck wouldn't spend money to do so either or risk my reputation if I had to contend with CGI copies of drones thrown in my face. Like I said originally when this all began, he's hurt ufology. He's hindered research possibilities.

Please answer the following questions plus any that may be found above. Most of these below I gave you two days to answer and you haven't answered a single one of them yet.

Quote:
Saladfingers said yesterday...
We probably annoy the hell out of you, because you can't see why we keep trying to find the holes in the case.

Quote:
Well tell us then why you think that we can't see why you keep trying to find the holes in the case.? Spit it out, what is it?
Quote:
What is your reasoning behind discouraging the drone and Isaac posters to the point of no return, because if you didn't notice, they're gone.?
Quote:
Is it that your continuing because there might be 3 or 4 left and you want to make sure they all go away? No? Then why?
Quote:
Are you expecting feelings of grandeur from what it is you do?
Quote:
And who is "we"?

Quote:
Truthfully however, when I ran across this one though I thought to myself, "he could have used a rabbit, maybe even Bugs Bunny" but instead he used an ass". Why an ass when rabbits are symbolic with carrots? What is an ass symbolic with?

Quote:
Can you not see how pathetic your behaviour must seem to others? ATo.. if you really think that this is a proper way for an adult to behave then I think you should go see a therapist. You are paranoid to the point of lunacy! I pity the next person that you turn on. I hope everyone here doesn't have to suffer your fantasy.

That's a keeper. Such comments get members banned, keep that in mind.
Quote:
How on earth you think that I have premeditated LMH making a very stupid mistake I really do not know.

I never said anything of the sort about premeditated. Now where did you get that from? Are we making things up now?

Please answer these two questions also since these two are the real issues at hand and one of them is the crux of the issue.

Could you care less that thousands of people take this about as serious as their livelyhood because for many it is their livelyhood and you are infringing upon that livelyhood of theirs?

Are you attempting to prove hoax by replication?
Quote:
I was willing to let this rest, and try to move forward in a constructive way. You have now proven you are not worthy of that effort, respect, or any more of my time.

Music to my ears and then again not, because now you know you're going to be asked to answer the real issues as mentioned above in orange and that were previously asked but you continue to side step them. Consequently by saying what you just did, you've let yourself off the hook.

Saladfingers, there is a little red square at the top right corner of your monitor on the website facing you. Click it and it'll all go away and that is guaranteed because like I said, Roswell's got the military, NASA has James Oberg and we've got you. Does that explain it better?

« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2007, 3:11pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #391 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 3:02pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 2:03pm, murnut wrote:
ATO, I agree with almost everything you wrote.I just cant blame salad for the CGI mess that ufo investigators has to deal with now.

That's just it murnut, there's nobody investigating it? After spending three months going through every nook and cranny, we know what we know. The investigating (researchers) didn't bother since they saw already what saladfingers did way back in May and mid June. Mind you, Isaac hadn't come into the picture yet either but their minds were already made up. Consequently, the researchers in ufology know nothing and of course will never look into it now. They're all under the assumption that all drones including the Big Basin and Capitola are hoaxes.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2007, 3:03pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #392 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 3:26pm »

Then it is the UFO community's fault, that no one is investigating.

I cant believe that NONE of the top people will take this case on.

Because of Salad?

More likely that LMH has all the the evidence and she is NOT letting go of it for someone else to get all the glory and MONEY

The UFO communty is too divided, just the way the PtB wants it

Salad is no innocent but the Fault lies with the Community

Edit to add IMO
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2007, 3:45pm by murnut » User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Saladfingers
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #393 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:03pm »

OK.. you want it breaking down into little chunks.. as you clearly aren't aware of what you are implying in your own post...

you said...

Quote:
In the process of promoting himself he used the screen name saladfingers. I simply saw an ulterior motive here.


Did you now? I just explained to you that it was just a name I used.. i didn't even expect anyone to notice me.

Quote:
As you already know, saladfingers is actually a very popular cartoon video series designed by another CGI artist called David Firth. So unless he knows Firth on a personal basis that's one thing but that name is being used to attract a bigger audience since people see the name saladfingers.


It actually isn't a VERY POPULAR cartoon.. it is popular.. but you ask most people and sadly they wont know what on earth you are on about. It is a pity because it is brilliant.

Now just read that last bit.. You are implying that I chose the name to attract a bigger audience.. that is PREMEDITATION that you are implying.. like I had this all planned out.

Don't just absently forget what you wrote yourself.

Quote:
Essentially, if he doesn't know Firth on a personal basis, which I do not believe he does based on a post of his then he purposely took on the name saladfingers for his own promotional and monatary reasons.


I did whathuh For whathuh Hello? Are you mad?

To promote? for money? I don't want, and have never sought promotion or money. How have I made money? Do you have proof? Or is this just something you are making up? Again.. you imply premeditation on my part!

Quote:
Also, if he doesn't know Firth he's infringing, not necessarily legally because I am not aware of Firth's protection on 'saladfingers' but certainly its a moral issue.


It is moral injustice to use the name from a cartoon I love and respect as a name on an internet forum?
Go tell that to the millions out there that use names such as Britney Spears.. Goofy.. Neo (from the matrix) oh my god... do you want a page of them?

The only reason I am known, is because of LMH and her silly mistake. I didn't ask for any of this.

But you imply that I premeditated all of it, and chose the name Saladfingers to gain a larger audience. It is looney tunes!

You know, if anything.. those that have heard of Saladfingers (Firths creation) would see my name and go ..ooo you like saladfingers? That is a cool cartoon.. to which I would reply yes.. it is wicked.

To those that haven't heard of it.. then maybe they might come across it and enjoy it as much as I have. If anything, i hope I have helped promote it. But it certainly had nothing.. zero.. zip to do with why I chose it as a name.

So don't come all over innocent like.. that you didn't accuse me of premeditating.. because you did. It is right there in black and white. Please.. I ask anyone else who has read this to confirm it. I don't see any other way of reading it.

Next.....

Quote:

Quote:saladfingers
Sept 5, 2007, 12:09pm, saladfingers wrote:I'll also add that video attracts the news far more.. even the papers strangely. The drones have been on TV.. my bloody animations! (Without any royalty or permission I might add!) Cheeky gits. Spain picked it up, and I was contacted by a Japanese station wanting them. But haven't heard off them since... they might get back some time soon though.

To which a member replied:
Quote:

Quote:member
Was the video they used clearly labelled as CGI? Pretty safe guess is no? How does it feel to be a hoaxer?

To this day, he has not responded to that member's post.

http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=cali1&action=display&thread=1188221089&page=8#1189019352


But you aren't quoting the whole post by numbers are you.. That is called 'quoting out of context'...

Numbers wrote...

Was the video they used clearly labelled as CGI? Pretty safe guess is no? How does it feel to be a hoaxer? I know, you did not intend to be one but that is the end result. Unintentional hoaxer. I guess it's not your fault though. If it hadn't been you it would have been someone else... like maybe Lev?

-------

He answered his own question. It was also, as far as I can tell within the context of the thread, a rhetorical question.. That means.. (unless you don't understand the concept) a question which doesn't require an answer.

I also do not agree with you, or numbers on this point.

A hoax is defined in the dictionary as 'Something that has been established or accepted by fraudulent means'. I have always been upfront as to the origin of my work. There is no deception. If you are going to use words.. at least check their meaning first please.

And do not quote out of context to suit your own agenda.


Quote:
Honestly, looking at all of my notes I just have so much to say and it would just take too long to mention it all.


You made notes? On me.. hellohuh i think you need to get a grip!



If i get time tonight, I will try and get through the questions you posted.. but honestly.. I don't have all the time in the world to play your silly games. THIS IS NOT A COURT. You are NOT a judge.. jury, or anything else.

Everything that have been asked, has been answered at one time or the other. People tend to ask the same questions over and over.. and I am not in the habit of repeating myself a million times.

So please.. you say you didn't accuse me of premeditation? Think again.. and think hard because I don't owe you any answers.. you can think what you want. But I will try and fill in the blanks for you.. so you can abuse me some more.. I hope you get such a thrill from all this.

How very very sad.

Kris
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #394 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:10pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 4:03pm, Saladfingers wrote:
OK.. you want it breaking down into little chunks.. as you clearly aren't aware of what you are implying in your own post...


You're not answering my questions. Once again you're simply side-stepping the real issue. Completely side-stepping. Were you once a politician? And do you know how to use the quote button?

QUOTE

RESPOND

QUOTE

RESPOND

QUOTE

RESPOND
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:11pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #395 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:12pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 4:03pm, Saladfingers wrote:
THIS IS NOT A COURT. You are NOT a judge.. jury, or anything else.

Oh yes I am and anyone who would ever write anything such as the above has a guilty conscience and something to hide. And that caps, that's anger.

And, I didn't quote out of context. I only quoted his questions since that's all he wanted answers for. Anything else was immaterial.

So here they are again.
Quote:
Quote:saladfingers
Sept 5, 2007, 12:09pm, saladfingers wrote:I'll also add that video attracts the news far more.. even the papers strangely. The drones have been on TV.. my bloody animations! (Without any royalty or permission I might add!) Cheeky gits. Spain picked it up, and I was contacted by a Japanese station wanting them. But haven't heard off them since... they might get back some time soon though.


To which a member replied:
Quote:
Quote:member
Was the video they used clearly labelled as CGI? Pretty safe guess is no? How does it feel to be a hoaxer?


« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:15pm by oljack666 » User IP Logged

nekitamo
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 87
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #396 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:13pm »

I can't believe this past few pages... shocked

If you have problems with Salad's CG creations, you're either:
a) true drone believer or, less likely
b) an envious fellow CG artist (remember Leviathan?).

Now, why would I say such thing?

Being on the fence, I still except the possibility that this case could be proven hoax. If so, CG hoax is not only the most probable, but IMO the only possible explanation. Models? Sure, try to model them without CG. If you manage, there's still CARET report, LAP, and so on. Retracing every murderer's step is common practice in any murder investigation. That's what I see in Salad's work, he's trying to retrace steps taken by hoaxer. How can this hurt if you can still except the possibility that this is a murder case... I mean, a hoax? It can't.

Does anyone on the fence object his work? No.
Pro-hoaxers? No.
Debunkers? Why even bother asking..

So now you know: you oppose his work 'cause you believe.
Isaac is alive! No need for further investigation, let's talk about implications of this being real!

Well, you're wrong. It's too soon for that.
User IP Logged

MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #397 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:16pm »

Since ATO has reminded me in a PM of a post I made awhile back, let me repost it again:

"On Saladfingers - this talented fellow proved his point ages ago - that using GCI technology he can REcreate something that closely resembles some thing that someone else created. He has now, however, moved into the arena of self promotion. The worst part of having his REcreations all over the internet is that those individuals who are just starting to research this and aren't familiar with the Saladfingers Saga are being mislead into thinking that the originals are absolutely CGI. This is not the case. While I respect his abilities, I question his judgment - if not his motives - as he is continuing to crank out drone "artwork". That's not called research, that's called advertising."

My last posts are totally consistent with this earlier sentiment, no conflict. My opinions have not changed. The situation has not changed.

Is this what we're reduced to? Choosing sides, picking a "winner"?

ATO, you accuse me of being too passive. Quite the contrary, I've fought many impassioned battles for a multitude of causes over my lifetime. What would you suggest is a better alternate to civil discussion? Is it time to bring out the tar and feathers? We've acknowledged the problem and suggested solutions. LMH and MUFON have been challenged by the members here, the media has been approached ..... and now we're battling with each other. Great.

IMHO the whole tone of this thread is turning counterproductive. Call me passive if you like, I think I'll sit it out until we move back into firmer ground. Points have been made on all sides, that should be enough to move on to the next challenge.
« Last Edit: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:19pm by MarkM » User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #398 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:17pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 4:13pm, nekitamo wrote:
I can't believe this past few pages... shocked

If you have problems with Salad's CG creations, you're either:
a) true drone believer or, less likely
b) an envious fellow CG artist (remember Leviathan?).


None of the above actually.

c)on the fence with a few drones, not on the fence with others.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #399 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:19pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 4:16pm, MarkM wrote:
ATO, you accuse me of being too passive.


I meant regarding this issue Mark. You know the pit falls. They're unnecessary.
User IP Logged

Saladfingers
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #400 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:37pm »

And you talk about me side stepping the issue! I find it quite telling how you ignore every point I made about you accusing me of premeditation. How dare you go on to accuse me of sidestepping, when you do the exact same thing.

No retraction?

I will get on to your 'pressing points' in due course.. but I'm not going to answer any of them while you refuse to acknowledge your own accusations..

Pot calling the kettle black... there is a lot of that going on.

User IP Logged

Saladfingers
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #401 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:44pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 4:12pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
Oh yes I am and anyone who would ever write anything such as the above has a guilty conscience and something to hide. And that caps, that's anger.

And, I didn't quote out of context. I only quoted his questions since that's all he wanted answers for. Anything else was immaterial.

So here they are again.


To which a member replied:




No.. the CAPS are to make the point clear. You are not a court.. you are not a judge and you are not a jury.

In your own little mind yes.. in actuality.. no.

So please.. let your accusations fly once more.. what am I guilty of? Please.. prey tell.. I am all ears.. this is entertaining. What do I have to hide? lol


Second point...

You said:

Quote:
And, I didn't quote out of context. I only quoted his questions since that's all he wanted answers for. Anything else was immaterial.


Quoting out of context means you did not include everything he said. You chose the bits that suited your post.

The points he asked were rhetorical.. do i really have to explain this again?

Keep going ATO... I have nothing to hide.. and I will give you an honest answer to everything you ask.. but don't sit there on your high horse making rubbish up about me.. mis quoting.. and implying premeditation on my part. It doesn't wash.. and your techniques are very transparent.

Kris
User IP Logged

nekitamo
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 87
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #402 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:47pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 4:17pm, Atrueoriginall wrote:
None of the above actually.

c)on the fence with a few drones, not on the fence with others.


There's no such thing.
If you believe in any part of this case being real, that's it - you believe.

ATO, you are not on the fence. You believe in drones. Everyone here knows that, don't we?
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #403 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:50pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 4:44pm, Saladfingers wrote:
Keep going ATO... I have nothing to hide.. and I will give you an honest answer to everything you ask.. but don't sit there on your high horse making rubbish up about me.. mis quoting.. and implying premeditation on my part. It doesn't wash.. and your techniques are very transparent.Kris


Well, this conversation is over saladfingers because you have everything to hide or you would have answered the questions.
User IP Logged

oljack666
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #404 on: Sep 9th, 2007, 4:53pm »

on Sep 9th, 2007, 4:47pm, nekitamo wrote:
There's no such thing.
If you believe in any part of this case being real, that's it - you believe.

That is not true whatsoever.
Quote:
ATO, you are not on the fence. You believe in drones. Everyone here knows that, don't we?

Where do you get that idea. It doesn't make any sense since there are 14 drones and Isaac. Can't someone believe in a few things, sit on the fence on a couple of others and not believe in the balance. What you said makes no sense to me.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls