Board Logo
« #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 28th, 2017, 12:38pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 117231 times)
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #480 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 08:29am »

on Sep 11th, 2007, 02:15am, DrDil wrote:
I wrote this a couple of paragraphs before as I knew it would be mentioned so I tried to clarify my thought processes as to how I arrived at the conclusion.

And although he never said that the inventory photo and the anti-gravity device were directly related he DID say that the thing that caught his eye with the Drones was the fact that it used the executable, “Language”.

This executable language is evident on the anti-gravity device and on the Big Basin drone on the paddle connected to the main ring. The main ring is in turn evident in the Isaac inventory photo which would certainly suggest that Isaac meant that the Drones were powered by the anti-gravity device and this is where the correlation lies and explains why they were both contained in his release of documents. This also explains why he went to the lengths he did to try and clarify the subjects which he did, as much as he did, (i.e. LAP, A1 device etc.)"


I didn’t want to get into semantics but Isaac said,

“But what interested me most then, and still amazes me most to this day, was something completely unrelated. In fact, it was this technology that immediately jumped out at me when I saw the Chad and Rajman photos, and even moreso in the Big Basin photos.

But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols (which does admittedly very much resemble a written language) along with geometric forms and patterns that fit together to form diagrams that are themselves functional. Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks.”


“MORESO IN THE BIG BASIN PHOTOS”

Isaac explains what he recognized, why he recognized it and how it works. So Isaac has said it was this, “Executable language” that he recognized.

“Same race, same language. Not, necessarily for the same craft” is (I feel) irrelevant. Even if we (humans) made them they are still employing the use of the, “Executable language” which Isaac recognized and so wouldn't that also mean they are inextricably linked to the antigravity device? That was all I was saying.

I drew this conclusion from EXACTLY what Isaac wrote. Not becuase it looks like it’s from a, “Round craft” or could be from a “Different race,” no supposition or conjecture at all, purely from what Isaac wrote. I try to stick with what Isaac wrote as personally I have no idea of how to even begin to ascertain or discern what the shape of the, “Craft” would be like, and similarly I couldn’t begin to even hazard an educated guess as to the, “Alien race” which owns it.

I suppose it’s the same as with every aspect of the Drones, different people see and think different things, purely down to eye of the beholder.

(If Vonstern hadn’t of said, “Feel free to debate the possibilities of this assumption.” I wouldn’t even have commented but he invited the input.)

And sorry for keeping you awake Vonstern!! grin


The issue I have with what Isaac has written, is that it is a cat and mouse game. You can make it mean any thing you want. If written by an engineer, it is not specific. Are the drones we are seeing in the photos ours (back engineered) or alien. When you read the story, it can make sense both ways. In the inventory, there are components from Ty and Stephan's drones laying there on the floor (therefore, we had the drone parts 20 plus years ago according to Isaac's documents). Yet here they are flying today. Are they back engineered or flown by aliens? Isaac should have a good idea if we could have back engineered and fly these things or not. And if they are alien flown, I do not understand why heads would roll if we uncloaked one (in theory, we did not know it was there if it was flown by aliens, or we did know it was there because we were flying it and that is why someone would be in trouble for decloaking it in the public eye).

Where does that place our understanding? How do we honestly make sense of this stuff?

I would like to see someone write a paraphrased version of what Isaac said that is consistent and understandable.

User Image

14b and 16 are the rings on the Big Basin drone.



User Image

16 is the large ring on the right and 14b is the smaller ring with the "wing" or paddle on the left.



User Image

You can see 14b a little better here.


DrDil, I know Isaac does not say it (I think Isaac does not say it), but Isaac does tie it together with the documents provided and the photo shown on the Isaac website. Without making the link, the link was made.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2007, 10:24am by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #481 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 09:20am »

on Sep 10th, 2007, 8:53pm, r0ni wrote:
All these rings gets me thinking about this clip:

http://richardlalancette.blogspot.com/2007/09/demonstration-video-of-mobious-ring.html

peace..


Just some note about that video:

  • To measure true power, a Watt meter must be used, not a voltmeter then ammeter in separate parts of the circuit.
  • A clamp-on meter is only for measuring AC current while being clamped around a wire, they laid it beside wires. Some ammeters come with DC current measurements abilities which use magnetic field only, false readings can be had from permanent magnets nearby.
  • The Tripp-Lite inverter was stated as converting 12V to 120V, yet they claimed they were putting 170V out from the coil (apparently into the 12V line). I have some experience with inverters and 170V is the peak voltage on a 120V sine wave.
  • The voice cuts out near the end of the video just when the presenter is explaining what marks this thing work. Yet he explains it will replace anything where batteries where used.
  • The dropping voltage measured on the system near the end indicates to me that there is a battery somewhere in the system that is being drained
  • It should be noted that laptop batteries have a very high capacity for short times and are very compact, they could have been used to power the TV and drill for those short times.
  • A very new form of capacitors is being created that is also capable of replacing batteries. I doubt they used this but we should watch out for it being used to trick people.


My conclusion from watching that video is that the presenter is not fluent in basic electricity. Many times throughout the video he states that the unit produces a large amount of power measured in amps. Power is measured in watts and must be measured with a wattmeter so that the phase and direction of voltage and current can be taken into account.

It's pretty obvious that the presenter is not the inventor.

I suspect from his closing remarks that he is explaining an inverter powered by an internal battery. That coil could have been a rechargeable battery with an oscillator and coil to produce the larger voltage output. Connecting the coil to the other inverter was used to charge up the battery in the coil device. The large Trip-lite inverter could have had a 12V battery connected to it, there was a very large black box on the side of the Tripp-Lite inverter.

User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #482 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 09:21am »

on Sep 11th, 2007, 08:29am, Marvin wrote:
Are the drones we are seeing in the photos ours (back engineered) or alien. Are they back engineered or flown by aliens? ........ And if they are alien flown, I do not understand why heads would roll if we uncloaked one (in theory, we did not know it was there if it was flown by aliens, or we did know it was there because we were flying it and that is why someone would be in trouble for decloaking it in the public eye).

.


I think the ones out there (aside from the Birmingham drone) are ALIEN designed and flown.

I think the reason that someone's head would roll for decloaking them is that
1) government knows that the alien drones are flying around, and have let them use our government air space around airforce bases and national parks to do so... and it's a secret that they want kept.
and 2) the decloaking device is so powerful that someone shouldn't be toying with it.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2007, 09:25am by castles4me » User IP Logged

Nodnunk
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

The number e is irrational


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 164
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #483 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 09:28am »

on Sep 10th, 2007, 6:58pm, VonStern wrote:
I have thrown in some new stuff at the Magazine:

http://vonstern.homepage.dk/Magazine.html

Feel free to debate the possibilities of this assumption.

VonStern


Quote from the link above:
If this power can be harnessed by NANO grids, embedded in the surface of the housing, attachments could be hold together (and onto) the rings by magnetic differencies due to current changes inside the superconductors, you not only have the antigravity, but also the propulsion system.

Physics, as we Earthlings understand it, separates gravity from electromagnetism, the strong and the weak forces. So explain further how your magnetic fields can be turned into antigravity by a superconductor?

Also, from what mechanism does the propulsion system arise?

For readers who are interested, the four fundamental forces are briefly described here:

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr162/lect/cosmology/forces.html

User IP Logged

becker44
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 11
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #484 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 09:50am »

Hi Guys and Gals,

I was browsing some videos on YouTube and for some reason the very begining of this got me thinking a little bit. Perhaps an expert can stop it and have good look but I swear it looks an awful lot like Isaacs photo of the device. You don't have to punish yourself with the whole vid. It is in the fisrt few seconds as the snail transforms. I know, sounds wierd but have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0NWazhM5ZY

Becker
User IP Logged

BuzZz777
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 117
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #485 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 09:56am »

on Sep 11th, 2007, 09:21am, castles4me wrote:
I think the ones out there (aside from the Birmingham drone) are ALIEN designed and flown.

I think the reason that someone's head would roll for decloaking them is that
1) government knows that the alien drones are flying around, and have let them use our government air space around airforce bases and national parks to do so... and it's a secret that they want kept.
and 2) the decloaking device is so powerful that someone shouldn't be toying with it.


Yes you think... and thats about as far as it goes.. this Drone thing is certainly one big
distraction thats for sure. this site has done a great job at that
User IP Logged

nekitamo
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 87
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #486 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 09:57am »

This is perhaps going to be hard for some people here, but please try.

Just for a moment, discard all your beliefs. Forget your opinions. Open your mind and imagine you're seeing all images and documents from this case for the very first time, but with one difference:

You know they are fake. You know this is hoax.

Just for the sake of this 'gedanken' experiment, it doesn't matter how you know that. You simply know. You are looking at drone images for the first time, and you know it's fake. You are reading CARET documents for the first time, and you know it's fake. Can you do this?

Now, try to explain how it's done.

Remember, all images and documents from this case. How can you generate something like this without computer?
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #487 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 09:58am »

on Sep 11th, 2007, 09:21am, castles4me wrote:
I think the ones out there (aside from the Birmingham drone) are ALIEN designed and flown.

I think the reason that someone's head would roll for decloaking them is that
1) government knows that the alien drones are flying around, and have let them use our government air space around airforce bases and national parks to do so... and it's a secret that they want kept.
and 2) the decloaking device is so powerful that someone shouldn't be toying with it.


Hi Castles,

I am trying to understand your thoughts.
1. We are working together with aliens.
2. They gave us this technology (Isaac did not know why).
3. We are working with this technology (even back engineering it for civilian use for over 20 years).
4. But we are not flying it (we are not taking advantage of this gift of technology).
5. All drones are only flown by the aliens (other than the AL drone).

Is this correct?


Why does the AL drone have a human origin?
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2007, 10:22am by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #488 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 10:45am »

on Sep 11th, 2007, 08:26am, castles4me wrote:
I just didn't know how you could shoot down his propulsion theory based on anything Isaac said or didn't say. Being that the theory of how they work is based on the executable language that even those scientists in the day couldn't figure out.

I don’t think I, “Shot anything down” merely offered my opinion as requested. You say, “Being that the theory of how they work is based on the executable language that even those scientists in the day couldn't figure out.” So was the language executable or not? Either they figured out it was executable or they didn’t, and bear in mind that Isaac (word for word) wrote,

“I put the word Language in quotes because calling what I am about to describe a “language” is a misnomer, although it is an easy mistake to make………. But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself.”

If it was executable as Isaac said then whether the theory was based on it or not the undisputable fact exists that the language was executable. And if they couldn’t figure it out how do you know the theory of how the Drones work is based on the executable language?

This was what I meant when I said I didn’t want to get into semantics. I also asked Vonstern if what Isaac wrote was a direct contradiction of his theory, I hardly feel that can be classed as shooting something down no matter how broadly the term is used.

on Sep 11th, 2007, 08:29am, Marvin wrote:
“DrDil, I know Isaac does not say it, but Isaac does tie it together with the documents provided and the photo shown on the Isaac website. Without making the link, the link was made.”

I don’t quite get you Marvin, it seems like you’re disagreeing with me but you’re stating exactly what I did only with different words. That was my point and also why I wrote,

on Sep 11th, 2007, 02:15am, DrDil wrote:
“And although he never said that the inventory photo and the anti-gravity device were directly related he DID say that the thing that caught his eye with the Drones was the fact that it used the executable, “Language”.

This executable language is evident on the anti-gravity device and on the Big Basin drone on the paddle connected to the main ring. The main ring is in turn evident in the Isaac inventory photo which would certainly suggest that Isaac meant that the Drones were powered by the anti-gravity device and this is where the correlation lies and explains why they were both contained in his release of documents. This also explains why he went to the lengths he did to try and clarify the subjects which he did, as much as he did, (i.e. LAP, A1 device etc.)"

Or do I misunderstand?
(Thanks for the comment -#329- you made earlier Marvin, I thought it would appear self-indulgent to re-quote you just to say thank you!! grin)


User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #489 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 11:48am »

Sorry DrDil, let me explain:

on Sep 11th, 2007, 02:15am, DrDil wrote:
And although he never said that the inventory photo and the anti-gravity device were directly related he DID say that the thing that caught his eye with the Drones was the fact that it used the executable, “Language”.


Like most of what I read of Isaac, I think you too are seeing the lack of real explanation, clarity and tie together in Isaac’s writing.

I can not say if Isaac is trying or is not trying to put these things directly together. Isaac does not do so clearly. But Isaac does tie things together, if Isaac means to or not. Isaac may not directly spell it out in the writings when showing the inventory photo, anti-gravity device, cloaking and the drone photos, but Isaac is placing them all together. Isaac is indirectly linking everything together into one package as if it will “fly” together or fall together.

I do not think Isaac ever states that the drone in the Big Basin photos or its components are what Isaac or the team had worked on, but the photographed inventory components show them laying there. That is a large oversight on Isaac’s part when it should have been very obvious to Isaac (unless Isaac is blind). One would think Isaac would have pointed this out and said, yep... we worked on stuff like that. Look at Big Basin photos and the inventory photos.

I guess what I am saying is, there is what Isaac says, and there is what Isaac says and shows. I keep tripping over these. If Isaac is making a disclosure, it is like Isaac may not be aware of what is being disclosed here or is trying to beat around the subject a bit and not really disclosing anything. Something is missing or not right. Isaac had an opportunity to do a slam dunk that would convince everyone and 20 years to think about it.



on Sep 11th, 2007, 02:15am, DrDil wrote:
This executable language is evident on the anti-gravity device and on the Big Basin drone on the paddle connected to the main ring. The main ring is in turn evident in the Isaac inventory photo which would certainly suggest that Isaac meant that the Drones were powered by the anti-gravity device and this is where the correlation lies and explains why they were both contained in his release of documents. This also explains why he went to the lengths he did to try and clarify the subjects which he did, as much as he did, (i.e. LAP, A1 device etc.)"

I didn’t want to get into semantics but Isaac said,

“But what interested me most then, and still amazes me most to this day, was something completely unrelated. In fact, it was this technology that immediately jumped out at me when I saw the Chad and Rajman photos, and even moreso in the Big Basin photos.”

“MORESO IN THE BIG BASIN PHOTOS”

Isaac explains what he recognized, why he recognized it and how it works. So Isaac has said it was this, “Executable language” that he recognized.

“Same race, same language. Not, necessarily for the same craft



"Something completely unrelated?"

This is where I think I see something different, Isaac has to know the Big Basin is the same craft. At least the same technology. It is unmistakable, that is if Isaac had worked on it. Isaac’s documentation suggests that Isaac should have been at least familiar with it. In fact Isaac would have known a lot more than what has been reviled to us (how many pages were in the two reports and how many have been shown). This should not a guessing game for Isaac. Isaac should know.

The Big Basin photos should have caught Isaac's eye alright, as being the same materials the team worked on. But Isaac over looked this.


on Sep 11th, 2007, 02:15am, DrDil wrote:
I drew this conclusion from EXACTLY what Isaac wrote. Not becuase it looks like it’s from a, “Round craft” or could be from a “Different race,” no supposition or conjecture at all, purely from what Isaac wrote. I try to stick with what Isaac wrote as personally I have no idea of how to even begin to ascertain or discern what the shape of the, “Craft” would be like, and similarly I couldn’t begin to even hazard an educated guess as to the, “Alien race” which owns it.

I suppose it’s the same as with every aspect of the Drones, different people see and think different things, purely down to eye of the beholder.


DrDil, I find it difficult to understand what Isaac writes and presents in order to make a consistent and understandable story. Any help is appreciated.


I do understand the context of using Isaac's words and story vs., conjecture and "unrelated" UFOlogy being applied to drones and Isaac.
« Last Edit: Sep 11th, 2007, 12:28pm by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
Saladfingers
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #490 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 12:24pm »

Isaac did say he had hundreds of photocopies. Those are the ones he chose to reveal. He was well aware of what he put up, otherwise he wouldn't have chosen those pages specifically.

As you say... no mention. He also says that the language is what caught his eye. But he knew about the rings. Seems odd that.

User IP Logged

newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #491 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 12:45pm »

on Sep 11th, 2007, 11:48am, Marvin wrote:
I do not think Isaac ever states that the drone in the Big Basin photos or its components are what Isaac or the team had worked on, but the photographed inventory components show them laying there. That is a large oversight on Isaac’s part when it should have been very obvious to Isaac (unless Isaac is blind). One would think Isaac would have pointed this out and said, yep... we worked on stuff like that. Look at Big Basin photos and the inventory photos.


Isaac said: "I should first be clear that I'm not directly familiar with any of the crafts seen in the photos in their entirety. I've never seen them in a hangar or worked on them myself or seen aliens zipping around in them. However, I have worked with and seen many of the parts visible in these crafts, some of which can be seen in the Q3-85 Inventory Review scan found at the top of this page. More importantly though, I'm very familiar with the “language” on their undersides seen clearly in photos by Chad and Rajman, and in another form in the Big Basin photos."

Newt

User IP Logged

Saladfingers
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #492 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 12:51pm »

I stand corrected. Thanks.

Interestingly out of that segment, I noticed this line...

"or seen aliens zipping around in them"

Does that infer that there should be? If nothing else I think he is saying that they are of alien origin. Is that a fair assessment?
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #493 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 12:52pm »

on Sep 11th, 2007, 12:45pm, newtothis wrote:
Isaac said: "I should first be clear that I'm not directly familiar with any of the crafts seen in the photos in their entirety. I've never seen them in a hangar or worked on them myself or seen aliens zipping around in them. However, I have worked with and seen many of the parts visible in these crafts, some of which can be seen in the Q3-85 Inventory Review scan found at the top of this page. More importantly though, I'm very familiar with the “language” on their undersides seen clearly in photos by Chad and Rajman, and in another form in the Big Basin photos."

Newt



Thanks Newt.

That's a great example why I would like to see someone put the story together so I can make sense of it. It jumps around too much for me, not an easy read.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #494 on: Sep 11th, 2007, 1:03pm »

on Sep 11th, 2007, 09:56am, BuzZz777 wrote:
Yes you think... and thats about as far as it goes.. this Drone thing is certainly one big
distraction thats for sure. this site has done a great job at that


Yes, I do think.... quite often.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls