Board Logo
« #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 19th, 2017, 5:38pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 125701 times)
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #705 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 3:27pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 12:14pm, Latitude wrote:
That's true. Is everybody listening? (Arthur Reyes email to Earthfiles follows.)

on Sep 18th, 2007, 11:09am, castles4me wrote:
I see your point, and not saying that it couldn't be true.. (that Arthur Reyes is the creator of the drone hoax).. Besides, don't you think a professor has better things to do with his time?

Evidently he has nothing better to do with his time than to contact Earthfiles with letters of support for Isaacs, “Language!!”

on Sep 18th, 2007, 3:20pm, castles4me wrote:
So this letter from Arthur Reyes to Earthfiles.... looks very real to me
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2007, 3:29pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #706 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 3:32pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 04:40am, isawaufooverparis wrote:
Mufon says it is very bad CG but it's not my opinion. If it was bad CG, someone would have found the proof of it being a fake…… Could someone indicate me where Mufon sees "radiosity" on the drone? Which photo and where, because I couldn't find it by myself.

on Sep 18th, 2007, 08:29am, Gort wrote:
Yes and would someone please answer -

I believe the, “Radiosity” statement is in regard to:

“In one of the images, you can see that the faker used, something called "radiosity" to render the images. The technique allows for more realistic images and makes things look very good, as if lit by the sun in this case. Well, in ONE of the radiosity images supposedly looking up at the 'fake ship' from directly below it is clear that the faker didn't take care in setting his settings for the renderer and you can see classic "radiosity render artifacts" in the dark shadow areas of the CG craft. They show up as mottling in the shadows instead of smooth transitions. It is what happens when you want the rendering to be finished quickly.

I think this is the image they were talking about.

User Image

Hope it helps..................
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #707 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 4:08pm »

User Image

Film Grain

I think that is what those "experts" mistook as mottling.

I hope this information has been helpful.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #708 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 5:17pm »

The number "eight" (8) is occuring in most of "Isaac"'s Primers.

As I've investigated this, it might relate to the planet Venus, or just a coincidence in Earth Myth.

http://www.angelfire.com/ab6/imuhtuk/gdmans/poligrams.htm

Not that it has any resemblance, but it just might have been the way early scriptures evolved, the source of this is yet unknown.


The use of Octagrams, may just hide the true nature of the "Linguistic Primers".

What do we know that come in 8'th?

01010203

Yep, computer language. (Binary)

As we've grown, 16 of the same comes to mind. Not to forget the 64 ones. Now we're using 128...

Go for this, you smart guys and girls....

The barcode might just be the upscale in numbers...extended ones *?

He's clever, our "Isaac".

--VonStern
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2007, 5:49pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

interocitor
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #709 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 5:55pm »

Alright lets see what happens with this. In looking at the Isaac diagrams, I used them as height-field information or as bump maps. The results were interesting because when looking at the Z dimension, using the diagrams as X, Y dimensions, there appeared to be more letters or symbols presented. I also do not like being threatened by moderators period so if you wish to issue your third warning, DO IT. I have been called names by the "in crowd" since coming here like Leviathan and no "moderator" has said one word about it. So don't just jump up my----. Treat the others the same or find another word besides moderator, it does not fit.
User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #710 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 5:59pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 3:20pm, Nodnunk wrote:
Hi Marvin,
The image below is from the Chad photo looking up through the drone ring at the prongs/birdcage - whatever on the top. I enlarged it enough to see the square pixels. But I do not recognize your "moire pattern". It looks like what I would expect from a digitized image. Either from a digital camera or a scanned positive print. If the original was a positive print, then a rescan at a higher resolution may yield more detail. On the other hand, the Ty prints, whatever their source, are just fuzzy.

User Image



Hi Nodnunk,

This is another high-res photo. I assume that you used MS Photo to enlarge it? It does not smooth the photo.

I max enlarged it in Windows picture and fax viewer. It automatically smooths.

User Image

At max enlargement, you can just began to see the moire pattern.

OTF does a great job to decribe the method some graphics software interpolate or smooth the photo so that it does not turn into dots. See below:


on Sep 17th, 2007, 8:40pm, onthefence55 wrote:
The feelers barely cover a few pixels of the original as can be seen by the 300% "no interpolation" image. This problem leads to the initial image of those relatively straight lines having moire patterns (as mentioned by latitude earlier).

When you "zoom" into the photo with your graphics software, it employs a technique to smooth the edges, otherwise it would look like the "no interpolation" image. I have shown two more possible smoothing techniques for zooming, notice that the "cubic interpolation" is better and almost as good as the twigs, but it still cannot work magic on the almost non-existent data.

Now, the question about the twigs looking natural, I think that since the twigs are oddly shaped, it is almost impossible to distinguish any naturally occurring "lines" in there. Any moire patterns or aliasing gets lost in the noise of the twig coloring and shape.

User Image



Wow... the cubic interpolation looks familiar.


User Image
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2007, 6:13pm by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #711 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 6:15pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 5:55pm, interocitor wrote:
Alright lets see what happens with this. In looking at the Isaac diagrams, I used them as height-field information or as bump maps. The results were interesting because when looking at the Z dimension, using the diagrams as X, Y dimensions, there appeared to be more letters or symbols presented. I also do not like being threatened by moderators period so if you wish to issue your third warning, DO IT. I have been called names by the "in crowd" since coming here like Leviathan and no "moderator" has said one word about it. So don't just jump up my----. Treat the others the same or find another word besides moderator, it does not fit.


Well, let's see - the person that you were feuding with is no longer participating in this forum, and other than some misdirected hostility I don't see any problem with your post. Attitude is everything, since we've all moved on I hope you'll be a bit more friendly. I'm sure it would be appreciated by all.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #712 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 6:25pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 4:08pm, Latitude wrote:
User Image

Film Grain

I think that is what those "experts" mistook as mottling.

I hope this information has been helpful.


Hi Lat,
I don’t think there’s any need for senseless sarcasm, I assume that’s why you mimicked my, “Hope this helps” with, “I hope this information has been helpful.”

As immediately before your comment/judgement I wrote:

on Sep 18th, 2007, 3:32pm, DrDil wrote:
I believe the, “Radiosity” statement is in regard to:
Hope it helps..................


In fact I even said, “I think this is the image they were talking about.” I know full well it was that image but didn’t want to seem like I was condoning or criticising their findings.

I was in fact answering a question, but as you are determined to split the forum into sides with an, “Us and them” mentality then allow me to humour you. I didn’t pretend or assume to know what the, “Experts” were thinking or what mistakes they maybes had made, especially as it would seem that pro-droners like yourself evidently make enough unfounded and baseless assumptions for both, “Sides.”

Nor did I add any opinion, supposition, conjecture, bias or anything else.

I simply posted the statement and the image to which it pertains in answer to a direct question that had up until that point been ignored, in fact you yourself have posted after this question four or five times.

I’d just finished a really long shift at work, I literally walked into the house had a quick look at the thread and spent 30 minutes or so making a couple of posts, one of which was an answer to a question that had previously being ignored by all other members.

This happens a lot in this forum, I always try and help whenever possible yet the only time you ever post a comment is to further the argument against it being a hoax. I try to help or offer suggestions regardless of how it’s perceived, in fact I couldn’t state your position any better than you already have……………

on Sep 8th, 2007, 11:35am, Latitude wrote:
I then erased that part thinking it was not my place as a believer to post it.

Luckily I have no such conflict of interests but rather interested only in searching for the truth.

But I admit you raise a very good point Lat, so does, “Film grain” only show up in the, “Dark shadow areas” as was the EXACT point raised by the CGI experts or do you just suppose they’ve never seen the, “Film grain” filter before?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
MarkM
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #713 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 6:38pm »

DrDil, I hear you. Ditto on the long stressful day at work. I think that we need to remember that we all have lives and come here not only to share and learn, but to focus on something that fascinates us - in other words, to escape for a bit!

Dinner and a cup of French Vanilla coffee will help on this end smiley.

Thank you for your contributions DrDil, you're a tireless investigator and it's appreciated on both sides of the fence.
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2007, 6:39pm by MarkM » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #714 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 6:49pm »

HI ALL; 3RDMAN, THAT STARTED A NEW TREAD THAT THE DRONES ARE HOAXED IS SUPOSED TO COME A BOARD WITH HIS EVIDENCE. JUST THOUGHT YOU GUYS WOULD WANT MEET HIM.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #715 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 7:19pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 6:25pm, DrDil wrote:
Hi Lat,
I don’t think there’s any need for senseless sarcasm, I assume that’s why you mimicked my, “Hope this helps” with, “I hope this information has been helpful.”

As immediately before your comment/judgement I wrote:

In fact I even said, “I think this is the image they were talking about.” I know full well it was that image but didn’t want to seem like I was condoning or criticising their findings.

I was in fact answering a question, but as you are determined to split the forum into sides with an, “Us and them” mentality then allow me to humour you. I didn’t pretend or assume to know what the, “Experts” were thinking or what mistakes they maybes had made, especially as it would seem that pro-droners like yourself evidently make enough unfounded and baseless assumptions for both, “Sides.”

Nor did I add any opinion, supposition, conjecture, bias or anything else.

I simply posted the statement and the image to which it pertains in answer to a direct question that had up until that point been ignored, in fact you yourself have posted after this question four or five times.

I’d just finished a really long shift at work, I literally walked into the house had a quick look at the thread and spent 30 minutes or so making a couple of posts, one of which was an answer to a question that had previously being ignored by all other members.

This happens a lot in this forum, I always try and help whenever possible yet the only time you ever post a comment is to further the argument against it being a hoax. I try to help or offer suggestions regardless of how it’s perceived, in fact I couldn’t state your position any better than you already have……………


Luckily I have no such conflict of interests but rather interested only in searching for the truth.

But I admit you raise a very good point Lat, so does, “Film grain” only show up in the, “Dark shadow areas” as was the EXACT point raised by the CGI experts or do you just suppose they’ve never seen the, “Film grain” filter before?


No I was not being sarcastic. My “I hope this information has been helpful” comment I copied straight from Isaac who likes to use that phrase at the end of his writings. I thought you were doing that and I merely was joining in on the fun!

My reply to Jugement had no relevance to anything you posted. If it seemed that way I assure you it was uinintentional and purely coincidental.

My conflict of interest is in my opinion warranted and I do not wish to publicly state my reasons. I'll shoot you a pm.

The film grain is all over all of the Chad pics. I think they were shot with a 35mm film camera, then scanned, then emailed to C2C.

User IP Logged

My Drone Video
DdP
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 16
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #716 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 7:22pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 3:32pm, DrDil wrote:
I think this is the image they were talking about.

User Image

Hi DrDil, i've checked with my original Chad pics, and this one has been enhanced/contrasted through some software. It looks almost painted. Anyone please compare with your own original ChadCraftD.. Just magnify up to the same level. Quality is much different..
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #717 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 7:54pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 7:22pm, DdP wrote:
Hi DrDil, i've checked with my original Chad pics, and this one has been enhanced/contrasted through some software. It looks almost painted. Anyone please compare with your own original ChadCraftD.. Just magnify up to the same level. Quality is much different..

Hi Ddp, if that’s the case then it’s my mistake, and in my defence it is the exact portion of the image to which the CGI experts were referring.

I went back and checked the image and found it was 800pix in width, so I must have saved over the original, but the statement, “This one has been enhanced/contrasted through some software. It looks almost painted” is at best a gross misrepresentation and the implications are that I’ve knowingly adjusted the image to favour a particular outcome.

You know me better than that, surely? undecided

Just for the record the image I used is here,

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q213/DrDil/l.jpg

And Ddp, your comment I’ve just referenced above merits some kind of qualification.

The link for the image is above, do exactly as I did, i.e. crop the, “Heavily shadowed area” resize it (to scale) and post your results here in this thread as this is where you have stated that, “This one has been enhanced/contrasted through some software. It looks almost painted.”

I’m sure I deserve that as there is no doubt in your comment, it is stated as fact and anything posted as fact must be substantiated.

I look forward to your reply (and as always, keep up the good work!! wink)
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
onthefence55
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 171
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #718 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 8:14pm »

on Sep 18th, 2007, 3:12pm, DrDil wrote:
"Purple Fringing" and Microlenses
Please OTF & Lat correct me if I’m wrong as I’m still learning, ...


I'm no expert in purple fringing or chromatic aberration, if I learn more I'll post it.

The trees in the Ty images look very overexposed, even to the point of some limbs almost being non-existent. I suppose that the exact lighting conditions, including overexposure, will have to be replicated to help explain many of the odd things we are seeing.

In fact a few of us theorized in the beginning that the purple was caused from an electrostatic discharge from the spires. If the craft was making a crackling noise and one witness stated that the hair on his arms stood up, then we should not discount the possibility of electrical ionization of the surrounding air as an explanation for the discoloring that is shown.


Quote:
And OTF, is there any (beneficial?) way to manipulate an image so that the, “Purple fringing” would become blue whilst not affecting (or enhancing) the object of the image?

I'm not sure why it would be done, but I've attempted to replace the purple with another color using the color rotate tool. I think I have achieved the goal of your question:

User Image
User IP Logged

"Only the puny secrets need protecting. Big discoveries are protected by public incredulity." Marshall McLuhan
Drone Research Team
interocitor
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #719 on: Sep 18th, 2007, 8:15pm »

I don't know what the drones are, but I do know that some of the Isaac info and some of the drone info is based in good sound thinking and plain logic. At this late date, how can it ever be proved either way. If someone confessed and said " I hoaxed it all" posters would spring out of the woodwork to say "no you did not". Why try to resolve it, learn from it and apply what you learn to the next case. I truly wonder after all this if there will be a next case of any importance. Oh, and UFOs and the idea that such can really be are FUN, if it was misery, who would be interested. Personally, I hope they are real, look around you and you will see why. Look with an honest eye at what we humans are doing.
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls