Board Logo
« #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 6:41pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH  (Read 18871 times)
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #765 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 09:48am »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 08:20am, jugement wrote:
HI latitude; you have the athority on this one. I will wait and watch you on this one.cause I dont know how to begin other than disect infomation that comes on this craft. thank you for the find. cool


It was OTF who pointed out the "lines" going out to the edges of the moon giving credence to the telephone splice case theory. Also the fact that the object moved slowly up the moon and to the left which reinforces the theory that in fact it was the moon slowly setting to the right that caused this illusion.

User Image

But I see Staggs himself has posted a response:
Quote:
Posted September 19, 2007 @ 04:26 PM by Jeromy Staggs
Responding to the telephone splice theory posted by Al. There is no main telephone lines or splice enclosures on my property or the adjoining property and if you don't believe me your welcome to stop by and see for yourself. My e-mail: staggs6262@windstream.net


So I don't know what to make of this. Puts me "on the fence".
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2007, 09:49am by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #766 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 09:50am »

I saw this on the news website:

Posted September 19, 2007 @ 06:26 PM by Jeromy Staggs
Responding to the telephone splice theory posted by Al. There is no main telephone lines or splice enclosures on my property or the adjoining property and if you don't believe me your welcome to stop by and see for yourself.



+++ I sent him an email asking him to come here, and possibly get a photo of the pole that is to the right of where he is pointing in that still I captured.
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2007, 09:57am by castles4me » User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #767 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 10:15am »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 09:48am, Latitude wrote:
It was OTF who pointed out the "lines" going out to the edges of the moon giving credence to the telephone splice case theory. Also the fact that the object moved slowly up the moon and to the left which reinforces the theory that in fact it was the moon slowly setting to the right that caused this illusion.

User Image

But I see Staggs himself has posted a response:


So I don't know what to make of this. Puts me "on the fence".
I wil be waiting and watching for what you find , which without a dout will come with clarity.thanks friend,you to c4me. come on out dr -scientist- dil, you know you are good at this also. grin
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #768 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 10:25am »

on Sep 19th, 2007, 4:01pm, Marvin wrote:
I have been experimenting to see if I can demonstrate what I have been saying about the Ty high-res photo.

1. The drone was made at a lower resolution than the background photo with the trees.
2. The drone shows “moire patterns” and the trees do not. This is not due to the shape of the trees, but to the resolution difference.
3. The two were combined into a high resolution picture.

Let’s look at the following statements:



This statement leads one to believe the reason we are not seeing the moire pattern on the trees in the high-res photo is due to their structure or shape. They are not straight lines, but natural structures.

As I have said, the shapes on the drone “feelers” are not that different in shape than the tree “trunk” and that we should be seeing that same pattern in the trees as on the drone. I have been saying that the difference has been caused by a difference in resolution between the original drone “picture” and the background or photo of the trees. This is now hidden after combining the two “objects” into one photo, then “scanning” it at a high resolution (I am assuming it was scanned).

Here is the original photo of the trees at 100% enlargement.

User Image


If I take the original high-res photo and reduce it to 15%, save that version, then enlarge that picture by 800%, this is what the trees look like:

User Image


As you can see, the moire pattern clearly shows up on the “trunk” of the tree (like I said). We could not see this pattern in the high-res photo because the resolution or DPI of that photo is so much greater. Reduce the DPI, and we can now easily produce the pattern. This is why the pattern is on the drone, but not on the trees. Because the original DPI of the drone was less than the current photo, it was enlarged to be the correct size, and the two were married together into the current version at the current DPI.

I was also looking at the “grain” on the high-res photo:

User Image

But in the photo reduced to 15% and then enlarged 800%:

User Image

Even when enlarged, the shadows now loose a lot of their graininess and look much more natural. Notice the new moire pattern on the “feelers.” This is important to note, especially that a moire pattern will be created on enlargement… but the other features are interesting too.

Here is the reduced photo (to 15%) so that you can play with it or you can do your own work with the original high-res photo:

User Image





I believe we have answered the idea that 1) there is a structure difference causing the pattern on one but not the other, 2) somehow the lines or moire patterns on the drone were created by a scanner. The scanner would not selectively choose to create the pattern on the drone and not on the trees.

As I have shown, the moire pattern on the drone can be caused by a resolution difference. Unless some one can recreate a legitimate scanned photo where only one object generates “moire” lines in that photo (because I can’t do it), then I believe the Ty case is beginning to crack.
when the drone is in flight,uncloaked,it creats its own vortex within the wires,while at a high speed of flight. the vortex created by the drone during this opertive motion,its shaped like a hour glass or perhaps like or more shaped of the sundial drawing that castle4me posted down in the crop circle tread. it emits a blue and pink color, at a high rate of speed abcent of the crackling sound the witneses herd,moving at a great speed yet viewed as slow motion or should I say controled motion and sound, which is simalar to a sonic boom yet quiet. cool
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2007, 10:33am by jugement » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #769 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 10:51am »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 02:58am, Gort wrote:
Seems the contact was just an email with no response just as I suspected.

FYI copied from UFOResearcher

Hi Steven,

I am wondering if you would be willing clarify your stance on this issue?

1) How was it ascertained that Chad and Raj were the same person?

Comparing Email & IP addresses with what little was shared by the witness in the CMS case file and sources at 'OpenMindsForum.com' forum. (A large web forum that is everything but open minded!)

2) This weather report for that location and day seems to conflict with your info. http://tinyurl.com/2xert6

We used the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration. Using visual, water vapor, and infrared images. These images were viewed during the ENTIRE 24 hour period on the date in question. The weather in other so called alleged sightings, the weather appeared consistent with the hoaxed images. The only sighting where there was a conflict was with images showing clear skies, while the weather was overcast and raining in Capitola. I remembered the weather too, as I live not far from this location. See - http://www.noaa.gov/

3) I have seen reports from just as many CGI experts who say the photos are legit. Can the discrepancies in the photos be clearly illustrated and quantified? I have looked for the examples of radiosity and mottling but cannot see any correlation to CGI manipulation.

The 4 sources of which were two from outside MUFON in the special effects industry (one did work time to time for the History channels 'UFO Files'), and later with permission from Mufon, our own Mufon photo consultants, Dr. Bruce Macabee, and Mr. Jeff Sainio. It was felt important for MUFON experts to also verify the other experts to either confirm or dispute everyone's findings. The result was unanimous the images were fakes. Interestingly, peer review brought out new different reasons among the main reasons they were regarded as hoaxes. So apparently, there are a number of 'red flags' as to why the images are untruthful being claimed to be authentic. The analysis was objective, knowing all these experts opinions lean toward that UFO's being likely alien craft. Two of the outside experts are even possible abductees, so their 'slant' if anything is pre-existing.... it is towards UFO's being extraterrestrial in a very personal way. Still, the outside Mufon experts emphatically stated they were most definitely bogus.

4) What was the extent of your investigation into this case?

I did research for my state director checking the Capitola and Lake Tahoe sightings. Only the Lake Tahoe report was actually submitted to Mufon. The other reports were not. I only became involved when a report was submitted to the MUFON CMS. With actual personal information then available (only an email address) a follow up was possible compared to the other sightings. I write again...the so called witness gave only an email address to follow up with.

5) Did Mufon ever contact the "Tahoe wife" witness from Mufon case #7013?

Yes, I personally emailed myself the woman several times. They never replied.

6) Did Chad ever contact Mufon? How was his last name deciphered?

'A Chad' did not contact Mufon. His information was forwarded to us via a contact (and confirming myself) at the so called 'Open Mindsforum.com' web site.

7) Why are Chad's images attached to Mufon case # 7013?

For comparison purposes. Are you a Mufon Investigator having access?

8) Were any other witnesses contacted by Mufon?

Yes, no one wished to reply to me or to Mufon about this case.

Thanks

I cannot comment further. Other theories are being pursued. Including one that the images were internet sub advertizing for a new computer game. Another it is an elaborate goverment disinformation campaign to undermind credibility regarding the earlier dramatic Chicago O'Hare report that capitivated the world. The case is now being pursued by others in Mufon. Frankly I had too many more active, interesting, and promising cases to check out. A close encounter, and a abduction case. As one effects expert we contacted outside of Mufon stated...."the fakes were not even good fakes."

Steve



Thanks for posting this Gort. At least that clears up our speculations about Steve's response to the drone issue.

As for "fakes not even being good fakes"..... I don't see how anyone in CGI could look at the Big Basin high-res drone photo and think it is CGI. (or maybe they never even got as far as the BB photos) Even Saladfingers couldn't reproduce the drone with the realism it has in the photos.
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #770 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 10:57am »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 10:25am, jugement wrote:
when the drone is in flight,uncloaked,it creats its own vortex within the wires,while at a high speed of flight. the vortex created by the drone during this opertive motion,its shaped like a hour glass or perhaps like or more shaped of the sundial drawing that castle4me posted down in the crop circle tread. it emits a blue and pink color, at a high rate of speed abcent of the crackling sound the witneses herd,moving at a great speed yet viewed as slow motion or should I say controled motion and sound, which is simalar to a sonic boom yet quiet. cool


I wonder what it would be like to spend a day in your brain jugement smiley

I personally don't think that the drones ever move fast -- they hover and maneuver slowly. If there is a power vortex in the upper prongs, I don't think it is because the prongs spin either.... maybe a force field is spinning within the prongs.

Remember that photo and/or website link that someone posted very early on in one of the threads that had the same shape as the drone prongs? I think it was ion propulsion? Help here anyone?? My memory is failing me.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #771 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 11:27am »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 10:15am, jugement wrote:
I wil be waiting and watching for what you find , which without a dout will come with clarity.thanks friend,you to c4me. come on out dr -scientist- dil, you know you are good at this also. grin

Again thank you for your kind words Jugement!! wink Looks like it’s pretty much covered though until Mr Staggs comes forward (and you’re the only member who welcomes my input!! grin)

on Sep 20th, 2007, 10:57am, castles4me wrote:
I personally don't think that the drones ever move fast -- they hover and maneuver slowly. If there is a power vortex in the upper prongs, I don't think it is because the prongs spin either.... maybe a force field is spinning within the prongs.

Does this mean you dismiss the theory (Lat’s) that the Drone is moving faster than the speed of light? This was used to explain how the Drone appeared to, “Flicker” like a, “Double exposure” i.e. it moved that quick it appeared to be in two places at once?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #772 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 11:28am »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 10:57am, castles4me wrote:
I wonder what it would be like to spend a day in your brain jugement smiley

I personally don't think that the drones ever move fast -- they hover and maneuver slowly. If there is a power vortex in the upper prongs, I don't think it is because the prongs spin either.... maybe a force field is spinning within the prongs.

Remember that photo and/or website link that someone posted very early on in one of the threads that had the same shape as the drone prongs? I think it was ion propulsion? Help here anyone?? My memory is failing me.
what i write from inside of my head is what i have told you is going on .now thats your opion on how the drones move. and what you say is not they way they move all the time. sure they was moveing slow when the witness saw them . is that the only speed? why do you need help besides you seem to find a problem with what i wrote unlees some one ealse was in the caslte with you when you wrote i am wrong.
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #773 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 11:40am »

Quote:
Again thank you for your kind words Jugement!! Looks like it’s pretty much covered though until Mr Staggs comes forward (and you’re the only member who welcomes my input!! )


NOT SO! Besides myself, I'm sure there are many.

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #774 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 11:50am »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 11:28am, jugement wrote:
what i write from inside of my head is what i have told you is going on .now thats your opion on how the drones move. and what you say is not they way they move all the time. sure they was moveing slow when the witness saw them . is that the only speed? why do you need help besides you seem to find a problem with what i wrote unlees some one ealse was in the caslte with you when you wrote i am wrong.


I wasn't insulting your opinion jugement... just making my own assumption using my own opinion.

Also, I said I needed help, because I wanted someone to help me remember what photo or site that was that was posted that had a shape identical to the prongs on top of the drones.
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #775 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 11:54am »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 11:27am, DrDil wrote:
Again thank you for your kind words Jugement!! wink Looks like it’s pretty much covered though until Mr Staggs comes forward (and you’re the only member who welcomes my input!! grin)


I always welcome your input, and even seek it.

Quote:
Does this mean you dismiss the theory (Lat’s) that the Drone is moving faster than the speed of light? This was used to explain how the Drone appeared to, “Flicker” like a, “Double exposure” i.e. it moved that quick it appeared to be in two places at once?


I am not dismissing anyone's theory. I don't presume to know anything lol I just don't THINK they move fast. The flicker or double exposure could be from other anomalies as well.... but since I am not ET, I have no clue smiley
User IP Logged

Smisser
Guest
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #776 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 1:33pm »

Please look at this - because this is REAL !

http://www.speedyshare.com/695501347.html

greez from vienna
User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #777 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 1:34pm »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 11:50am, castles4me wrote:
I wasn't insulting your opinion jugement... just making my own assumption using my own opinion.

Also, I said I needed help, because I wanted someone to help me remember what photo or site that was that was posted that had a shape identical to the prongs on top of the drones.
you said nothing wrong. no bad vives here c4me.okay,I accept any and all opions ect. cool
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2007, 1:35pm by jugement » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #778 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 1:34pm »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 10:51am, castles4me wrote:
Thanks for posting this Gort. At least that clears up our speculations about Steve's response to the drone issue.

As for "fakes not even being good fakes"..... I don't see how anyone in CGI could look at the Big Basin high-res drone photo and think it is CGI. (or maybe they never even got as far as the BB photos) Even Saladfingers couldn't reproduce the drone with the realism it has in the photos.


It's me over there asking for details of the investigation. I am still pursuing it and not yet satisfied to simply let it die.

I sure wish Isaac would come forward with more. He's the key to everything in my opinion. Right now I see him as the central figure to the entire UFO enigma. He has so much to tell us but it's locked up in his head.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #5 THE DRONE ENIGMA A GLOBAL SEARCH FOR THE TR
« Reply #779 on: Sep 20th, 2007, 1:45pm »

on Sep 20th, 2007, 11:27am, DrDil wrote:
Again thank you for your kind words Jugement!! wink Looks like it’s pretty much covered though until Mr Staggs comes forward (and you’re the only member who welcomes my input!! grin)


Does this mean you dismiss the theory (Lat’s) that the Drone is moving faster than the speed of light? This was used to explain how the Drone appeared to, “Flicker” like a, “Double exposure” i.e. it moved that quick it appeared to be in two places at once?
I try to say nice thingsmost of the time,I notice your interlect the way you write,analize anothers opion without ill will and you c4me latitutude been around some time on this tread in perticular and you of most,dr scientist dil,latitude ,the tone i get from amagining you two in person, comes out like the scientist I use to work with in the museum and planitarium. I only disect what i can from the drones or i spend my time reading and overstanding everyones in or output on most treads.your welcome. cool
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2007, 1:46pm by jugement » User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54  ...  103 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls