Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 18th, 2017, 5:06pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 22954 times)
hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1050 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 11:43am »

And why are they called Drones? They are called Drones because that's what we call unmanned flying machines. That concept did not exist no too long ago. Granted that the shape and design is new but the idea is not. Not to mention stealth technology that's included in the Drones. I'm just pointing it out but I still sit as firmly on the fence as many others.

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
Belizeman
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 455
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1051 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 11:45am »

I had a Dick Tracy wrist radio.
This little intercom worked fine as long as you did not trip on the wire!! grin grin
User IP Logged

Onward through the fog.................
MM, MP, MMA
endzone
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

LMH your day will come!


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 69
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1052 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 11:52am »

Very uncommon for me but I gotta agree with Shads shocked shocked shocked on this one wink. Communicators in many sci-fi shows over the years have been the inspiration for cellphone design for sure. The flip phone is just a derivative of the Star Trek Communicator Kirk used.
User IP Logged

A lifetime is but a glimpse, a singular point in time. What lies beyond......that is the true journey.
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1053 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 11:58am »

on Apr 15th, 2008, 11:52am, endzone wrote:
Very uncommon for me but I gotta agree with Shads shocked shocked shocked on this one wink. Communicators in many sci-fi shows over the years have been the inspiration for cellphone design for sure. The flip phone is just a derivative of the Star Trek Communicator Kirk used.



Happy Birthday Zone!

Amazing the technology, or at least the ideas for technology that has come from Star Trek
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1054 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 12:25pm »

on Apr 15th, 2008, 11:52am, endzone wrote:
Very uncommon for me but I gotta agree with Shads shocked shocked shocked on this one wink.


Oh man.....this has gotta be a sign of the apocolypse! shocked

Edit to add: Happy Bday endzone!! Im sorry your Bday coincides with the end of existence as our agreement is surely a sign the end is near!
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2008, 12:27pm by TheShadow » User IP Logged

Kenray
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 41
xx Shad missed it too
« Reply #1055 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 12:40pm »

Shad - the idea that special forces - like a big time detective or the captain of a starship - would have "special communications" tools was not my intended metaphor.

The big concept - that everyone *including my six year old little sister* would be walking around with a hand held wireless device that could call anywhere in the world, even access unlimited amounts of information (hey, they didn't predict that internet thing, either) at will was the "big concept" of my metaphor.

No writer, show, artist, or composer ever got to that one.

Now back to the real point - WHY NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ON THE CARET DOCShuh?


Get off the fence, call a lawyer and ask him what he would do if he had a client whose little internet scam had been illegally co-opted by a major gaming computer manufacturer worth zillions of dollars...

Focus, focus - there's bigger stuff afoot...
User IP Logged

TheShadow
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 299
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1056 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 12:50pm »

I am still not altogether convinced that alienware is not behind the drones! Yes i know they claimed no.......but what are the odds that a division of Dell is going to risk a multi million dollar lawsuit by stealing this stuffhuh
User IP Logged

Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1057 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 12:57pm »

Isaac values his life and anonymity more than money and the government pays attention to these forums and knows it is not generally believed. The best free tests in the world of anything is to watch the reactions on the Internet. This is the great common denominator. The Internet was the reason for the Drones (CG or who cares) becoming visible in the first place. After a year, most wanted information on reactions, etc has been gathered. Go to OMF, the supreme and excellent debunker is now there and has solved it all. Then go back to fuzzy photos and be happy in a cozy world of self assuredness.
IC
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1058 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 2:06pm »

on Apr 13th, 2008, 5:17pm, VonStern wrote:
New Issue available here:

http://vonstern.homepage.dk/Magazine.html

Has to do with the propulsion and antigravity issues of the drones. And in general. grin

VonStern

Hi VonStern, looking good!! grin

I was wondering if you’d looked into the, “Hutchinson Effect?”

I uploaded a video ages ago accompanied by this text.

Quote:
The Hutchinson Effect
John Hutchison (The Hutchinson Effect)
Einstein's Unified Field Theory?
1) Levitation of heavy objects. more...
2) Fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood, while lacking any displacement.
3) The anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material.
4) The spontaneous fracturing of metals.
5) Changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals.
6) Disappearance of metal samples.

I feel I must point out that Einstein NEVER managed to authenticate the, “Unified Field Theory” and Einstein also famously spent the last two decades of his life searching for just such a definitive theory.

Indeed, Einstein is the best known physicist to attempt to develop a classical unified field theory. The reason I'm mentioning this is because I am attempting to draw parallels between the work of Hutchinson and Einstein to incorporate gravity into this theory, similar to what Tesla claimed to have done, i.e. define the relation between gravitation and electromagnetic force which ultimately would lead to a unified field theory.

And regarding Hutchinson, the Canadian Government removed his equipment from his home and didn't return it when Court ordered, he was allegedly told by sources that it was shipped to the USA, and the military has subsequently had quite a bit of success with his technology.

Hutchinson has also allegedly been banned from replicating the experiments in his apartment block due to disrupting the neighbours (appliances?).


The video is here, but I’m sure you’ve already seen it, just wondered what you thought? smiley

Cheers!!
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1059 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 2:09pm »

Here's a question no one has addressed. Isaac would have no claim on the material unless he hoaxed it. If it's real, he stole it by his own admission and would have no legal claim because he broke the law to obtain it. If he created it, there are laws that protect his interest in it even if it's released into public domain.

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1060 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 2:11pm »

on Apr 14th, 2008, 9:31pm, LoneGunMan wrote:
This is gonna ruffle a few feathers ..but..... here goes. Long ago and far away.. I started out my working career as a draftsman, then decided to get my hands dirty an became prototype/ machinist/ modelmaker. If I took two maybe three well worn GM T400 automatic trans. A McLeod racing gravity clutch and a Knights of Columbus ceremonial sword, and about two hours in a good kiln to make a few of the nice white tile thingys that are glued to it.. and a certain lamp I have in my cellar.. I bet I could have a pretty dang good 'Texas Drone' of my own. Its very well made to be sure, But I see to many 'Earthlike' pieces on it. Just my Dos Centavos.
Lone

I (jokingly) posted this at the end of last summer…..

User Image

User Image
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1061 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 2:12pm »

on Apr 14th, 2008, 10:50pm, LoneGunMan wrote:
I know..I know. Thats the Critter thats making the crop circles. Seen one just like it on the TV~~~ must have been the landing zone for it!
Seriously though, look at the circles made in the UK on some of those fields and then look at the correlation to the Texas drones main body parts and the connecting parts. Its very close!

Lone

on Sep 15th, 2007, 12:48pm, DrDil wrote:
I’ve had this post wrote out for ages now (along with many, many others!!) that for whatever reason I decided not to post, but as it seems kind of relevant now….

--------------------------------


Quite a while ago a correlation was drawn between the shape of the Drones and their similarities to existing Crop Circles.

At the time I could see certain similarities but recently while browsing I came across a web site that re-created digital representations of Crop Circles. While all the images are very good, there certainly seems to be a few that when viewed like this, (3d CGI representations) seem to bear a resemblance to the structure of the Drones

This could be because they are designed by the same alien hand, or because whoever created the Drone looked to the Crop Circles for inspiration, or could be simple coincidence, either way I found it interesting.

Here are a couple that caught my attention.

User Image

The creator of these images writes:

“In an attempt to experience Crop Circles on a deeper level, I copied my favourite designs at the computer and went APE! While not as impressive as the real deal, I thought the results of my experiments might appeal to all you Crop Circle Fans...”


Visit CropCircleArt.com

Here’s another similarly themed image.

User Image

--------------------------------



smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1062 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 2:14pm »

(Sorry HJ, I buried it!!)

on Apr 15th, 2008, 2:09pm, hjdelight wrote:
Here's a question no one has addressed. Isaac would have no claim on the material unless he hoaxed it. If it's real, he stole it by his own admission and would have no legal claim because he broke the law to obtain it. If he created it, there are laws that protect his interest in it even if it's released into public domain.

HJ
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1063 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 2:37pm »

on Apr 15th, 2008, 2:09pm, hjdelight wrote:
Here's a question no one has addressed. Isaac would have no claim on the material unless he hoaxed it. If it's real, he stole it by his own admission and would have no legal claim because he broke the law to obtain it. If he created it, there are laws that protect his interest in it even if it's released into public domain.

HJ


Do those protective laws come into application before or after he finds himself in the Federal Pin? laugh
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Shad missed it too
« Reply #1064 on: Apr 15th, 2008, 2:53pm »

on Apr 15th, 2008, 12:40pm, Kenray wrote:
Now back to the real point - WHY NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT ON THE CARET DOCShuh?

Get off the fence, call a lawyer and ask him what he would do if he had a client whose little internet scam had been illegally co-opted by a major gaming computer manufacturer worth zillions of dollars...

Focus, focus - there's bigger stuff afoot...


on Apr 15th, 2008, 2:09pm, hjdelight wrote:
Here's a question no one has addressed. Isaac would have no claim on the material unless he hoaxed it. If it's real, he stole it by his own admission and would have no legal claim because he broke the law to obtain it. If he created it, there are laws that protect his interest in it even if it's released into public domain.

HJ

How would you define the owner.

I think regardless of which side of the fence you find yourself on that the vast majority are in agreement that it’s incredibly unlikely that it’s the work of one person, whether that’s one government researcher or one hoaxer.

If it’s real the only way that copyright could be enforced was by claiming it and thus validating the entire Drone scenario. I guess that money is a moot point as we’re talking about the US military/government.

Perhaps this is acclimatisation to disclosure?

This would explain why it’s not full disclosure, and also why they won’t claim the symbols as it’s tantamount to disclosure, as surely this would inevitably validate the authenticity of the documents.

But also, the government could have had a, “Quiet word” as soon as they learned of the AlienWare merchandising and I’m sure they could/would have stopped it instantly if that was their requirement.

And if it’s hoaxed I don’t think it’s the same as say a songwriter in a band who automatically commands the highest percentage, it depends on the complexity of the hoax and also the depths to which it sinks, if it’s orchestrated at the behest of a paying customer then obviously a secrecy document that had to be signed would (in my opinion) be something of a prerequisite.

If it’s a group of friends then the bond and consequently the lips may be even tighter?

And if its purposeful disinfo campaign then I suspect it was created, “In-house” and all involved have more to lose than if the perpetrator had broke an agreement with a privately funded individual/organisation (as mentioned earlier).

Regards the copyright and the public domain issue HJ, if it’s released under pseudonyms and anonymously then does it still apply after the fact?

By, “After the fact” I mean ideally and if you were in it for profit then you would have a sealed, dated envelope claiming it before the first image was posted, being retained by a legal professional, but if not can you claim copyright after the fact/after it’s been release anonymously?

That’s a question for copyright lawyers I suppose…..

Interesting though as we all hypothesised what would happen if someone picked up the ball and ran with all the way to the bank, the silence is certainly an ominous warning, but of what?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENDZONE!!
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls