Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 28th, 2017, 9:04pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 13862 times)
AgentM
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 220
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1125 on: Apr 30th, 2008, 5:03pm »

High ho, High ho
Its off to work we go
with an axe and a shovel
and a pick and a hoe
High ho, High ho

Now having that out of the way,

After a years contemplation the only thing I feel somewhat certain about is that Drones are "probably"
some type of monitoring device.

I for one remain undecided regarding most other basic questions
Such as.. How long have they been around? or Who put them here?

"Probably some type of monitoring device."

Monitoring what?

Probably Everything.

Odd, The way we run the planet into the trash hole, you would think most aliens would be fleeing. I suppose we're a galactic freak show of sorts.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1126 on: May 2nd, 2008, 5:12pm »

on Apr 30th, 2008, 5:03pm, AgentM wrote:
High ho, High ho
Its off to work we go
with an axe and a shovel
and a pick and a hoe
High ho, High ho

Now having that out of the way,

After a years contemplation the only thing I feel somewhat certain about is that Drones are "probably"
some type of monitoring device.

I for one remain undecided regarding most other basic questions
Such as.. How long have they been around? or Who put them here?

"Probably some type of monitoring device."

Monitoring what?

Probably Everything.

Odd, The way we run the planet into the trash hole, you would think most aliens would be fleeing. I suppose we're a galactic freak show of sorts.


Oh, but I cannot agree more...if we are monitored, as I sure believe, we must assume that all action here on Earth is monitored..and for a good reason...as I read your post right? We, the human race are uncapable to administrate our own environment to make it habitable for our own offspring?

Well, those responsible are the ones that allows the use of fossil fuels, of using up the energies that has been accumulated in eons here on earth...still we gladly uses our cars and all electric household appliances..where the source of energy comes from fossil fuels...sad, but true.

Who are really the bad guys, - to answer that question - is only...ourselves!

If we had made it prosperous to use the same fuel as the infamous drones, or just pushed forward the use of energy that can be renewed, we would not see this warming of our own planet, and not so fast as it goes at this moment. Wait until China and the African's want a car of their own, not that I think that they should'nt, because that's what we've been doing for a long time, so no harm in copying just that. That's what we want, isn't it?

Well, we really should pay attention to how the drones work, because without it we run ourselves into trouble we can't imagine.

I think we are given a big "hint" that we need to reconsolidate, and give more thought to what we do, and not just "ride the wave" as we've done for way too long!

Just my 2 cent's...for what it's worth

VonStern
« Last Edit: May 2nd, 2008, 5:20pm by VonStern » User IP Logged

Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1127 on: May 2nd, 2008, 5:55pm »

Von Stern, well thought out, well said and above all true. I agree with you 100%
User IP Logged

Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1128 on: May 4th, 2008, 7:48pm »

Thats a rap.
Be seeing you in time
IC
User IP Logged

Rich911
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 1
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1129 on: May 4th, 2008, 11:07pm »

I have recently come across this topic and followed your research into what has happened or not happened. I have been impressed by the straightforward approach that you all have here, including VonSterns outlook.
But then you guys blew it with this Global warming chicken little stuff. This planet and Mother Earth are FAR more resilient than you give it credit for. This year we have had record cold temps and even the global warming alarmists have had to just now readjust their bogus findings to show that yes there is indeed going to be a 10 year cooling period before global warming yet again rears its ugly head. Thats bullcrap of course because there is no global warming in the first place. As a federal scientist I have yet to have seen one iota of real science showing any global warming. Of course we arent selling anything so we have nothing to gain by the global warming fallacy being true or false.
I hope you guys use better science to track down what happened a year ago.
Dont forget to pencil in Al Gore on your ballots in Nov.
User IP Logged

Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1130 on: May 4th, 2008, 11:13pm »

Quote:
indeed going to be a 10 year cooling period before global warming yet again rears its ugly head


Is this due to the Sun's inactivity?
IC
User IP Logged

Kenray
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 41
xx I hope you're right
« Reply #1131 on: May 5th, 2008, 10:28am »

Monitoring...that is apleasant alternative to my theory that this is a human vaccum cleaner to be used for crowd control.

Logically - looking at the design - that hole in the center ring - just right for sucking up people with antigrav and ionizing them with the wires at the top.

How would any part of what you've seen on these vehicles relate to the act of recording information?

I mean, i know it's all speculative, but i can diagram the machine as a weapon - any "monitor" thinkers wanna speculate as to HOW the machine might operate as a monitoring device?

Be interested to hear it.

OH YEAH - the hit piece out today on the front page - remember two weeks ago when i told you i thought the PHOTOS were the lure at the end of the fishing line pointed at Issac?

Well, now here's all this public display meant to deride the images, and not one whit of info regarding the basic concepts and ideas in the CARET docs.

Looks like NSA spring cleaning to me.

Deny and decry the thing you put out there, ignore and deplore the REAL stuff that got uploaded outside your control...typical Fed activity.
User IP Logged

hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1132 on: May 5th, 2008, 10:32am »

on May 4th, 2008, 11:07pm, Rich911 wrote:
I have recently come across this topic and followed your research into what has happened or not happened. I have been impressed by the straightforward approach that you all have here, including VonSterns outlook.
But then you guys blew it with this Global warming chicken little stuff. This planet and Mother Earth are FAR more resilient than you give it credit for. This year we have had record cold temps and even the global warming alarmists have had to just now readjust their bogus findings to show that yes there is indeed going to be a 10 year cooling period before global warming yet again rears its ugly head. Thats bullcrap of course because there is no global warming in the first place. As a federal scientist I have yet to have seen one iota of real science showing any global warming. Of course we arent selling anything so we have nothing to gain by the global warming fallacy being true or false.
I hope you guys use better science to track down what happened a year ago.
Dont forget to pencil in Al Gore on your ballots in Nov.



A breath of fresh (unwarmed) air. I've said several times here that the drone issue might be the greatest hoax ever devised but that certainly is untrue when Global Warming is also considered.

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
LoneGunMan
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sgt. Major of the Deadly,Evil, Reptilian Hunters of America


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3318
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1133 on: May 5th, 2008, 11:14am »


To Rich911 and HJdelight:

As an addition here. A mention of a Nobel Prize winner was made. It might interest those here that this certain prize winner in the final months before a certain movie was released filed papers with the SEC to enter into business as a hedge fund for investing in carbon credits. To date some 70 million has flowed miraculously into the personal coffers of said prize winner. If Alfred Nobel knew how his legacy was being used today ,he'd crap his pants!! Isn't it funny how those that protest so vehemently about doubters are agrandising themselves so greedilyhuh
Lone
User IP Logged

De Opresso Libre! I Have Been many Men, In Many Times, I Shall Be Again!
\"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.\"
Plutarch



DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: I hope you're right
« Reply #1134 on: May 5th, 2008, 11:53am »

on May 5th, 2008, 10:28am, Kenray wrote:
Monitoring...that is apleasant alternative to my theory that this is a human vaccum cleaner to be used for crowd control.

Logically - looking at the design - that hole in the center ring - just right for sucking up people with antigrav and ionizing them with the wires at the top.

How would any part of what you've seen on these vehicles relate to the act of recording information?

I mean, i know it's all speculative, but i can diagram the machine as a weapon - any "monitor" thinkers wanna speculate as to HOW the machine might operate as a monitoring device?

Be interested to hear it.

OH YEAH - the hit piece out today on the front page - remember two weeks ago when i told you i thought the PHOTOS were the lure at the end of the fishing line pointed at Issac?

Well, now here's all this public display meant to deride the images, and not one whit of info regarding the basic concepts and ideas in the CARET docs.

Looks like NSA spring cleaning to me.

Deny and decry the thing you put out there, ignore and deplore the REAL stuff that got uploaded outside your control...typical Fed activity.

Hi Kenray, unfortunately you canít have it all ways. You say that:

on May 5th, 2008, 10:28am, Kenray wrote:
ďOH YEAH - the hit piece out today on the front page - remember two weeks ago when i told you i thought the PHOTOS were the lure at the end of the fishing line pointed at Issac?

Well, now here's all this public display meant to deride the images, and not one whit of info regarding the basic concepts and ideas in the CARET docs.Ē


While the Isaac documentation SPECIFICALLY says on Page 2 of the CARET/PACL Q4-86 Research Report in the Section 3.(EXECUTIVE SUMMARY) that one of the items related to their studies is:

Quote:
2. Three dimensional image recorder/projector


You wanna believe itís a *human vacuum cleaner* then thatís your prerogative, of course Iím neither saying itís a monitoring device merely pointing out that this is what the Isaac documentation alluded to.

And regarding:

on May 5th, 2008, 10:28am, Kenray wrote:
ďLooks like NSA spring cleaning to me.

Deny and decry the thing you put out there, ignore and deplore the REAL stuff that got uploaded outside your control...typical Fed activity.Ē


I wish!! undecided
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
LoneGunMan
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Sgt. Major of the Deadly,Evil, Reptilian Hunters of America


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 3318
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1135 on: May 5th, 2008, 12:36pm »

on May 5th, 2008, 11:14am, LoneGunMan wrote:
To Rich911 and HJdelight:

As an addition here. A mention of a Nobel Prize winner was made. It might interest those here that this certain prize winner in the final months before a certain movie was released filed papers with the SEC to enter into business as a hedge fund for investing in carbon credits. To date some 70 million has flowed miraculously into the personal coffers of said prize winner. If Alfred Nobel knew how his legacy was being used today ,he'd crap his pants!! Isn't it funny how those that protest so vehemently about doubters are agrandising themselves so greedilyhuh
Lone
User IP Logged

De Opresso Libre! I Have Been many Men, In Many Times, I Shall Be Again!
\"The real destroyer of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.\"
Plutarch



hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1136 on: May 5th, 2008, 6:36pm »

You are correct. To find the truth, follow the money. But we are way off subject here.

The Doc's quotes of Isaac bring something to mind though. If the drones are "projectors" then what do they project? Three dimensional images of UFO's? Boy, that would explain the unbelievable flight characteristics and the winking out. Maybe they project images of aliens into your bedroom or ideas and images into your head? What do you think they project?

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1137 on: May 5th, 2008, 7:24pm »

The experts say CG and the people continue to report them. They are exactly what you say and they herd the sheep and they do use a form of CG and all is nothing but a very very dense matrix of nothing. Now we said it and we are safe in the inability of humans to believe it.
Keep your eyes open, something big is coming.
IC
User IP Logged

hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1138 on: May 5th, 2008, 7:57pm »

Heard all that. How about something new to discuss? If the drones are recorder/projectors.....we can assume they are recording us/earth conditions/whatever but what's the projection all about? Oh then maybe you are trying to say that they project the matrix that is our little oasis in the middle of a desert of nothingness? Could be.

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1139 on: May 5th, 2008, 8:40pm »

this drone enigma keep getting better. grin
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 18,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls