Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 17th, 2017, 02:42am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 365 times)
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1140 on: May 5th, 2008, 8:44pm »

HJ, that is exactly what I am saying. This reality is what they and many others project on to this domain. They then realy would be a form of CG and the real projector would remain hidden.
IC
User IP Logged

hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1141 on: May 5th, 2008, 9:37pm »

That is interesting. I have often thought our "reality" is merely a perception and indeed, quantum physics has certainly supported the concept so it's possible. But if the drone's function was to project what we see, how could they not protect themselves from detection? I mean if, as Isaac says, another alien technology unmasked the drones that were photographed, why didn't it also unmask a big chunk of our reality along with it? I never heard of a piece of Big Basin disappearing into a big black spot or anywhere else for that matter.

Let's say that it's true, that the drones are projectors of our reality. In that case, if you believe in a God, these certainly belong to him don't they? Wow! That shivers me timbers. I hope a good Sci-fi writer is reading this because it would make a good story.

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1142 on: May 5th, 2008, 9:50pm »

It is possible the Drones are part of what is being projected. Projected as angels, etc. in the past. GOD is GOD and all belongs to GOD. How GOD appears to us is GOD's choice solely. Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel sounds vaguely like a Drone. Let us not forget that the Drones are solved by the CG "expert"!!!
Too Funny.
IC
User IP Logged

Kenray
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 41
xx PROJECTOR = BLUE BEAM
« Reply #1143 on: May 6th, 2008, 09:40am »

Ever hear of a thing called "Project Blue Beam"?

from watcher files:

"The infamous NASA Blue Beam Project ... to implement the new age religion ... the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible."

"The second step involves a gigantic "space show" with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith."

ref: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/bluebeam.html

Now, i could totally see the drones as part of hte set up of some kind of world wide brainwash...but i bet they got vacuum cleaners too!
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1144 on: May 6th, 2008, 3:12pm »

FAO Truether et al.

IC, can you finally put this one to bed for me?

I know youíll have seen at OMF when I quoted you quoting Kris and I (as usual) completely got the wrong end of the stick as I thought it was a Lev quote. (You never did contact me to confirm the error of my ways).

Can you ask Lev for a brief explanation as to why he claimed to be the perpetrator of the *thumper* hoax and why he attempted to confirm it by posting images to that effect?

And also finally verify whether he did or didnít submit it to Casebook? (As well as creating it obviously).

Any help and further clarification is greatly appreciated smiley.

Many Thanks,

Cheers!!
Doc.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
ABCStore
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 78
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1145 on: May 6th, 2008, 7:13pm »

Quote:
The experts say CG


To the day I have not seen a single (so-called) experts' analysis of any of the photos in question. All we hear is just "these are fakes and not even good ones." Yet no convincing demonstration.
By the way, following this logic, NASA should've dismissed half of their photos as fakes since there are too many artifacts, blurry areas and so on

ABC
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1146 on: May 6th, 2008, 8:30pm »

on May 6th, 2008, 7:13pm, ABCStore wrote:
To the day I have not seen a single (so-called) experts' analysis of any of the photos in question. All we hear is just "these are fakes and not even good ones." Yet no convincing demonstration.
By the way, following this logic, NASA should've dismissed half of their photos as fakes since there are too many artifacts, blurry areas and so on

ABC

Hi ABC smiley,

Iím unsure of what you require, if the experts were to replicate the Drones, it doesnít mean they are replicates, does it?

Allow me to play devils advocate, if they can prove the original Drone images are CGI then what about the (nearly into double figures now) subsequent Drone witnesses?

The ones without images?

I believe your reasoning is somewhat circular in this respect, what do you think?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1147 on: May 6th, 2008, 9:14pm »

We will just play the Devil period. The CG "experts" are in effect calling all the witnesses, photo or not, liars. Additionally here is also something from the Devil. what a great device would it be for the near future, if a device, when photographed, could affect the resulting photo to be CG or interpreted as such by credentialed CG experts. You see there is no proof, just uninformed and simple thinking to validate parochial mindsets. Also are the Drones the devices that carry the Google Map Pearls. Thinking out of the box is what produces great results and experts have said the world is flat, humanity will never go to the moon, humanity will never fly, on and on. The use of an "expert" in the Drone event context is a way to shut people up now and for the future.
The Devil's opinion.
IC
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1148 on: May 6th, 2008, 9:24pm »

on May 6th, 2008, 9:14pm, Truether wrote:
We will just play the Devil period. The CG "experts" are in effect calling all the witnesses, photo or not, liars. Additionally here is also something from the Devil. what a great device would it be for the near future, if a device, when photographed, could affect the resulting photo to be CG or interpreted as such by credentialed CG experts. You see there is no proof, just uninformed and simple thinking to validate parochial mindsets. Also are the Drones the devices that carry the Google Map Pearls. Thinking out of the box is what produces great results and experts have said the world is flat, humanity will never go to the moon, humanity will never fly, on and on. The use of an "expert" in the Drone event context is a way to shut people up now and for the future.
The Devil's opinion.
IC


on May 6th, 2008, 3:12pm, DrDil wrote:
FAO Truether et al.

IC, can you finally put this one to bed for me?

I know youíll have seen at OMF when I quoted you quoting Kris and I (as usual) completely got the wrong end of the stick as I thought it was a Lev quote. (You never did contact me to confirm the error of my ways).

Can you ask Lev for a brief explanation as to why he claimed to be the perpetrator of the *thumper* hoax and why he attempted to confirm it by posting images to that effect?

And also finally verify whether he did or didnít submit it to Casebook? (As well as creating it obviously).

Any help and further clarification is greatly appreciated smiley.

Many Thanks,

Cheers!!
Doc.


smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1149 on: May 6th, 2008, 9:43pm »

1st What is the Thumper hoax?

3rd In our CG assets we have about 50 different Drone models we have created. that is 50 more than the "experts".

4th We have said from the first day that all the Drones could be hoaxes and that goes for every UFO photo ever taken.

5th The hidden agendas within the various forums is more mind bending than the Drones.

IC
PS There was a 2nd, but we thought better.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1150 on: May 6th, 2008, 10:04pm »

on May 6th, 2008, 3:12pm, DrDil wrote:
FAO Truether et al.

IC, can you finally put this one to bed for me?

I know youíll have seen at OMF when I quoted you quoting Kris and I (as usual) completely got the wrong end of the stick as I thought it was a Lev quote. (You never did contact me to confirm the error of my ways).

Can you ask Lev for a brief explanation as to why he claimed to be the perpetrator of the *thumper* hoax and why he attempted to confirm it by posting images to that effect?

And also finally verify whether he did or didnít submit it to Casebook? (As well as creating it obviously).

Any help and further clarification is greatly appreciated smiley.

Many Thanks,

Cheers!!
Doc.


on May 6th, 2008, 9:43pm, Truether wrote:
1st What is the Thumper hoax?


User Image


smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1151 on: May 6th, 2008, 10:36pm »

First of all, little Sir. Lettuce is very clever at using the Englishman's subtle innuendo attack. If we understand this Thumper(?) thing it consisted of a simple double ring thing over water later followed by a very bad image containing a simple ring thing again. We made a copy of it, a very simple thing to do, but we jazzed it up a bit and placed it on our Blog. We understood what this "expert" was doing. He was implying that our jazzed up version was the very bad ring thing as a jab at us. Having lived in England, I am well aware of how they insult one another. Also he was saying, as the idiot fore often did, that our work was poor to deflect any of our illustrations provoking thought as to the possibility that the Drones might not be CG. We, to this day, do not know what the "thumper" refers to, probably derogatory in some manner. We did not submit this ring thing to UFO Casebook. His use of the phrase "perfect match" was his way of saying junk and we knew this. We have posted this image on our Blog site several times and it is just our copy of the ring thing that was over water somewhere.

Now try to understand this, not all of our images are designed to be photo realistic some are just graphic in nature to show the beauty we see in the basic Drone design and none of the "experts" have ever done a design so original and beautiful in its asymmetry. We never have and never will talk about our backgrounds. You can make up your mind about our knowledge or lack of it. We will be happy to post the image, we assume is in question, here if it that is allowed.

As to leaving OMF, we did not resign, that would mean we had some respect for the place. We just closed our account and left. I think for the second time. We intently resented the Know-it-All Jeddihehaw or whatever his ID is when he had the stupidity to say we owed Little Sir Lettuce an apology for suggesting he was on a payroll and that the timing of his first animation was just too quick after the Drones appeared. Oh, there's more, but it becomes just too boring and irrelevant.

So if this "Thumper" thing is what we think it is we had nothing to do with its origin and could not care less about it.

IC
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1152 on: May 6th, 2008, 10:44pm »

on May 5th, 2008, 9:50pm, Truether wrote:
It is possible the Drones are part of what is being projected. Projected as angels, etc. in the past. GOD is GOD and all belongs to GOD. How GOD appears to us is GOD's choice solely. Ezekiel's wheel within a wheel sounds vaguely like a Drone. Let us not forget that the Drones are solved by the CG "expert"!!!
Too Funny.
IC


Actually what you say IS funny. simply because God works thru all and yes he even put CGI people to do his work thru. So mocking them you mock Gods work. He gave us all a little choice to make things interesting.
Even you too. So in making choices we have to rely on experts. Certainly no one says they are perfect. But can you compare your experience plus talent against David Biedny and his partner Jeff, or Oniel and D'antonio, of Mufon, (believers too by the way) or 20 yr film veteran Breazeal of FL who found a 3d anomaly that could be the controller, not just an artifact?.
well I things that why the average laymans word in court would not hold up against one of theirs. Yes God works thru people, and you have the same sunshine to bring out your truth too truether.
Rather then empty rhetoric read their evaluation and pick it appart, and present your scenario that once the pictures were taken, the magically transformed themselves into fakes, rather than just disappear or "fade away" . That has happened on the twilight zone, but will not work in a court.
So mocking the evaluators because they are arrogant, is disingenuous, unless you can provide the corrections to their position., with equally qualified credentials. Thats the way the system is, and somehow by the grace of God, by the Nines of Oblivion, it works.
Blessed Be
User IP Logged

Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1153 on: May 6th, 2008, 11:07pm »

Yes we can compare our credentials, but will not and as to your opinion of us or your concerns about the deity, we have no interest. We explain our opinions and have utterly know interest in their empty theories. Now for you, take the BEAM out of your own eye before you attempt to remove the MOT from ours. You need "experts" and we do not deny your need for an "expert" to form your opinions for you. We can tell from your words you are in need of this, but never dictate to us about what we need or explain GOD to us. We are ancient and you are a child of this society so go your way and follow YOUR "experts". You know absolutely nothing about my background or my group and never will in this lifetime or the one to come. Is that clear?
IC
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1154 on: May 7th, 2008, 01:26am »

on May 6th, 2008, 11:07pm, Truether wrote:
Yes we can compare our credentials, but will not and as to your opinion of us or your concerns about the deity, we have no interest. We explain our opinions and have utterly know interest in their empty theories. Now for you, take the BEAM out of your own eye before you attempt to remove the MOT from ours. You need "experts" and we do not deny your need for an "expert" to form your opinions for you. We can tell from your words you are in need of this, but never dictate to us about what we need or explain GOD to us. We are ancient and you are a child of this society so go your way and follow YOUR "experts". You know absolutely nothing about my background or my group and never will in this lifetime or the one to come. Is that clear?
IC



Your shifting the argument to one of percieved religious upsmanship, rather than the very real issue this thread is based on, namely the drones and whether they continue as a mystery item of interest based on the available evidence, not quantity mind you, but the quality of evidence presented . Until , of course, YOUR people decide at some future point otherwise. But now is now, and the game is OURS, and we must play by our RULES not yours. I am not interested in the least in your faith, or anyone elses, But I am in the "evidence". The burden was the humans not yours.
Once you announced your job was finished, and interfering in a Human debate was out of your jurisdiction. I was there when you first came and remember your words exactly.
Now Back to the game, it has its rules. Its clear evaluations were done by respected people in their professions with decades in the profession. But the others have not provided anything other than subjective opinions and caricatures of the evaluators.. In evaluations Subjective , objective, methodology, analysis and conclusion must be done according to accepted community standards. Whetehr we personally like them or not, Mufons standards ARE the acceptable norms for any extraordianary claim. The claims here were not met, not mearly by flawed pictures, absent witnesses, but WILLFULL witholding of evidence by a Principal advocate in the case.
Unless The "other" Humans do so (not you for you are so transcendental, yet transparent, but you are allowed to join in helping,) there is no case.
unless you carry the burden as the game requires you to. I see nothing to that affect at all, except attempts to bend and even bury the rules, and lower the community standards.
Sorry..thats not allowed, even for transcental beings here. You can deny or disagree on the evidence but you cant deny or change the rules required to test it. Have a good day grin

« Last Edit: May 7th, 2008, 02:08am by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls