Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 12th, 2017, 04:19am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 1570 times)
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1305 on: Aug 16th, 2008, 11:17pm »

Do you realize that a constant diet of roughage such as salad can give you diarrhea. You loose fluids with diarrhea and it can lead to death. I do not mean to drone on, but do be careful with just how much salad or salad dressing you consume. A health tip from your friendly neighborhood Devil.
lev66
User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1306 on: Aug 17th, 2008, 7:20pm »

thank you zetar;will do that soon.i have been spending my time reading Richard Hoagland's latest book.i am still around and it is always good to hear from you friend. take care. grin
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1307 on: Aug 17th, 2008, 7:52pm »

Lev as you are familiar with symbology and mythology, to some extent, like the livyatan feast, what do you make of Attos post of this design which came across his desk allegedly from Daniel Sheehan of the Disclosure group. I cannot find any reference to it anywhere. Daniel had allegedly seen some symbols, but something this elegant and intricate would surely have been mentioned much earlier than this event.
http://ufo.egrd.net/azimuth%20circle2A12.jpg
Atto also has setup a nice roswell page at egrd
http://egrd.net/tapten/index.php?PHPSESSID=cbf9d7a2192bbfe0ea1cf487d4362381&topic=6.msg10#new


This is open to comments from everyone of course and even some out of the box thinking that 45 letters likes to remind us ofsmiley
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2008, 8:00pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1308 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 09:47am »

Just when our group thought most of the sustenance we could derive (there is a reason for 9 of Legion) from this event was used, you throw us a fish. We can be sustained by this image, this seed, by silence on it. Ego does us no good, but the silence of growth is divine. You understand this. Think of us as demented children.

As to Roswell and the Nazi UFOs: The Nazi's had a definite occult advantage, but what they played with ate them, or some of them. Loyalty is not a demonic strong point.

Since no one is capable of believing this, we are so safe.

Back to seed planting and cultivating our growing crop.
BTW, middle of Sept, Gate will open for 15 years.
Enjoy
LEv66
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1309 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 1:32pm »

on Aug 17th, 2008, 7:20pm, jugement wrote:
thank you zetar;will do that soon.i have been spending my time reading Richard Hoagland's latest book.i am still around and it is always good to hear from you friend. take care. grin

Hello Jugement, it’s been too long!! grin

Hope you’re well!! (I won’t pass comment on Hoagland wink).

Cheers.
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1310 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 1:46pm »

The same methods used by the same ones, never understanding that learning can be considered feeding.
Helal
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1311 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 2:09pm »

on Aug 18th, 2008, 1:46pm, Truether wrote:
The same methods used by the same ones, never understanding that learning can be considered feeding.
Helal

Ditto, have you considered the possibility that feeding understanding could be considered learning?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1312 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 2:17pm »

on Aug 18th, 2008, 1:32pm, DrDil wrote:
Hello Jugement, it’s been too long!! grin

Hope you’re well!! (I won’t pass comment on Hoagland wink).

Cheers.
hi whats up DR...all is find. is their something needed to be known about Hoagland? smiley smiley
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1313 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 2:29pm »

on Aug 18th, 2008, 2:17pm, jugement wrote:
hi whats up DR...all is find. is their something needed to be known about Hoagland? smiley smiley

Not at all Jugement, is it ‘Dark Mission’ or ‘Monuments Of Mars’ that you're reading?

Personally I’ve always been suspect of him since the Cydonia/Face on Mars thing amongst a few others, but you know what I’m like!! grin

Pleased to hear you’re doing well.

Mind your mind….. wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1314 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 2:53pm »

Quote:
Ditto, have you considered the possibility that feeding understanding could be considered learning?

It would make the hunting for the proper prey poor and understanding, as is evident, can be a problem.
nic654
PS: let us stay on subject, the Drones are gone and Isaac was in the tenth grade with a bad magic marker.
Now both are MYTH.
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1315 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 3:15pm »

on Aug 18th, 2008, 2:53pm, Truether wrote:
It would make the hunting for the proper prey poor and understanding, as is evident, can be a problem.
nic654

Whose prey, yours or others?

Is that because if the understanding were to be fed then the prey would no longer be easy prey, subsequently making any hunting of such ‘poor’?

on Aug 18th, 2008, 2:53pm, Truether wrote:
PS: let us stay on subject, the Drones are gone and Isaac was in the tenth grade with a bad magic marker.
Now both are MYTH.


PS: It depends on your perspective as to whether the Drones were ever really ‘here’ (as most recognise and accept the concept/implications of ‘here’).

One of your (collectives) predilections is for things quantum in nature so allow me to share the words of Max Planck the physicist who dreamt up the idea of the “quantum” in quantum mechanics:

Quote:
“A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.”

Much the same as a (self-perpetuating) myth destroys all detractors in its path in order to be the last half-truth standing and thus secure myth status?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1316 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 3:51pm »

All have prey including you.
The Drones have done their overt job and their reality is within the sphere of your recognition. Individual perspective is of no concern for it is always false. History is a collective myth and the Drones and Isaac are now part of it. No one will wash them out. They will rise and fall with the whims of humanity during the time left as does all things perceivable by the human mind. The smug have judged based on their on gods and what they are told never understanding that is their reason to be. The hidden things are still hidden and have revealed themselves only to some. The effect is made and the game moves on. Disclosure, real disclosure, do not hold your breath. You can only depend on a new generation if there is to be a new generation. Let the Drones rest in peace.
Helal777
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1317 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 4:02pm »

on Aug 18th, 2008, 3:51pm, Truether wrote:
All have prey including you.
The Drones have done their overt job and their reality is within the sphere of your recognition. Individual perspective is of no concern for it is always false. History is a collective myth and the Drones and Isaac are now part of it. No one will wash them out. They will rise and fall with the whims of humanity during the time left as does all things perceivable by the human mind. The smug have judged based on their on gods and what they are told never understanding that is their reason to be. The hidden things are still hidden and have revealed themselves only to some. The effect is made and the game moves on. Disclosure, real disclosure, do not hold your breath. You can only depend on a new generation if there is to be a new generation. Let the Drones rest in peace.
Helal777

Obviously as you referenced prey was asking in what context YOU applied it, I personally have no prey, I have quite a bit of fun, but prey, not as yet.

The origin of myths?
Quote:
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.

Bertrand Russell

User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1318 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 4:59pm »

Myth is necessary to challenge the evolved ape to think and yet be secure in his thoughts and his station. All living things have prey.
nextone47
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1319 on: Aug 18th, 2008, 5:22pm »

on Aug 18th, 2008, 4:59pm, Truether wrote:
Myth is necessary to challenge the evolved ape to think and yet be secure in his thoughts and his station. All living things have prey.
nextone47

And IN YOUR OPINION and in this context the difference between myth, fantasy and lies is what?

Eye of the beholder or of the teller?
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls