Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 19th, 2017, 06:20am


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 23020 times)
Kenray
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 41
xx Replies
« Reply #1350 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 09:25am »

I'd like to reply to some of the more...excited....comments in reply to my earlier post.

Before i do - please, anyone reading this - note that there is no comment contrary to my assertation that the art (the documents supposedly removed from PARC - and still online here: http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/) is completely unique. There has never been before, in all of reporting (and sci-fi in general) of anything remotely like this.

The "Rigid Spatial Relationship" concept from those docs is so utterly unique that it has no peer, no logical progress in appearance - it, the "linguistics", the "drone design" in general come completely out of left field.

So i have stated, so i have yet to be disproved.

MY REPLIES

Federal Oversight

I work as a Case Report Form Designer in the Clinical Trials industry. My work is culpable to inspectors of the Food and Drug Administration. Relentless recordkeeping is required for my work under the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 21.

Altho i do work with confidential data, the level of oversight here is nothing like what Isaac described at PARC - we don't have guys with guns at every door.

Nevertheless we are allowed to be creative, make improvements where possible, co-operate between departments. This does not mean that - at the end of the day - there aren't still regulators, auditors and inspectors keeping track of what we create. I imagine the same would be SOP at any facility where Confidentiality Documents are required of the workers.

And no- not every document or report we archive has a goofy 1960's style "CONFIDENTIAL" or "MAJESTIC" stamp across it. Especially not internal progress reports.

ART - the draft and design of the Primer is at least and 80 hour job. Look at the level of detail. A big job on Illustrator CS3, much more if we're talking about Corel.

Teacher - no reason for you to be so nasty. I made a logic-and-reason only addendum to your post. I never called your work bullsh!t, and i have no idea why you would inject invective into mine.

Anyway - considering people have been recording unknown aircraft since ancient times (Ezekiel saw the wheel), i conclude that 4 months is a very very very short time for an event so unique to completely play itself out. The brief time line of the exchange is also the reason i believe it was a fishing expedition.

Addressing your second point - see above. There has been UFO art since at least 3000 years ago. No one has ever conceived anything even remotely like the "Drone" design. None. Not One. Show me it, even a remotely similar design in the history of human art, and i will recant this point. And no, "round" does not mean "similar" in this context.

Yes, vector brushes are readily avialable and easily used. However, as you note, this does not exist in a vacuum. The designs are interconnected and logical. Wasn't there a guy who produced music out of them?

Also, the entire project "fits together". The Linguistics, posted as a piece of art on Deviant would have been spectacular. But this is just a piece of a greater whole. The ships, the engines, the "language", the materials, - on and on. It is too big a picture to take one little piece and say "i can do this with vector brushes" and call it a day. Everything fits together - vector brushes being available does not make it an easy job to construct a story that has so many unique points to it as this one does.

On a final note - you discredit your self with comments like "Ask the Mexicans". Some of us are trying to look at this topic with logic and reason. Please join us in this way of looking at the subject.
User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1351 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 11:14am »

Kenray, your well written theory holds no water simply because that Isaac states that he made photocopies of the documents and took the copies, not the originals.

So no audit over twenty years later would reveal that documents were missing. rolleyes
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1352 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 12:13pm »

Agreed Redskull, superb logic, and since he is a graphics designer himself, in a federally regulated agency, which could be federal prison, for all we know, then I would like to see him do a detailed cost estimate that would charge thousands and thousands of dollars to put that package together by just taking someone elses scanned photos, sticking it on a narrative, leaving a bunch to the imagination deliberatly, and marking thru with magic marker.
Stating craft or objects have been seen and ergo this must be the same one..is ridiculous. The designs are not unique, they mimic pre existing artwork such as Mike okudas and frank sternbach , legenary in their own right.
Art like languages evolves, just like Dali's , unique app yes, but only after observing the African use of smooth curves in their sculptures. An evolution contained with the perceptions of human minds, seeded by observing nature, ones God, events, or even allowing for our aliens, demons and spirits.
but sprouting and developing exclusively within the context of human minds and hands as you see it now.
Its retro, its evo, or devo, techno art, all take in too account spatial relationships and mathematics, already known.
Visit my little collection here for stuff predating Isaacs crown jewel. Scroll down to review rest of pix.
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/mem/
User Image

User Image

[img]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc191/sys_config/ScreenHunter_08Mar160213.gif
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e289/fortwynt/metroid.jpg[/img]

User Image

User Image

User Image

No new math, or physics, or even language, unless you want to entertain metaphysics, and you have to compare again to stuff, that man himself already did and even speculated on.
My use of Mexicans, as I am Latino, was to convey the large and routine ease of conterfeiting and duplicating services can be put to use, for any common denominator. Only if you think low of them, to begin with, would one consider it a mocking. I give me and my people credit for acknowledging such things can be done, and our part in contributing to some of the LAP, as much as matrix, x men, star trek, sci fi, and crop circle makers did, where as you stay in denial.
You want to bring in ancient evidence, but deny the influence of any of that on the lap design, yet the Mayan glyphs as one example, say otherwise.

aside from that, I am serious, lets see a detailed cost estimate line item breakdowns using accepted rates by the industry.
Thank you.

(Edit to adjust 'matrix' image size.)
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2008, 3:51pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1353 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 1:18pm »

Ken..Kudos..Thats a nice cafe for artists! I bet Rwiggins from NC , who did some nice cgi of a craft way way back would love to go there . Im in SC, South has a lot of dreamy art and writers..
http://www.broadstreetcafe.org Do you own that? or are you a resident contributing writer or artist? photos are great.


« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2008, 1:19pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1354 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 1:39pm »

on Sep 10th, 2008, 11:14am, ReDSKuLL wrote:
Kenray, your well written theory holds no water simply because that Isaac states that he made photocopies of the documents and took the copies, not the originals.

So no audit over twenty years later would reveal that documents were missing. rolleyes


Also if his argument was true that would mean that Isaac is a liar in what he states. Then what else would he have lied about.

I disagree that this is a big job on illustrator..I have been using illustrator since the early 90s. If one figures out the design they want or even if they experiment with the design they then can easily put it together in one day or less then.....Depending on how hard they work on it......

Also if there were an audit how did you come to hear about it unless you knew someone that worked there or unless you work there yourself or this is just BS

Some more sci-fi design....This is where the inspiration can also come from...Its all around us in religious text, sci-fi movies and someones imagination...
User Image


taylor198
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2008, 2:03pm by Radi » User IP Logged

Jeddyhi
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 589
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1355 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 2:08pm »

Honestly, the LAP diagram is nothing but circles and curves with the glyphs spread around for good measure. I could create a similar design with a compass and a french curve! There is nothing about it that is 'alien'. Geometry is geometry.

Laws of physics may be different on Planet Serpo but geometry seems to be universal lol. grin
User IP Logged

"Nothing will ever claim ownership of the original Drone information, so copyright is not a question. Use it."- Masker33
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1356 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 2:08pm »

Greetz and Salutations Radi, He Lives!
Post the link to OMs thread the sci fi channel and other misc lart in your post! That would ne good to see to. Why, the least we can do for Isaac, is to show where the origins are and where its headed. The lap does not exist in a vacuum, nor is any man an island.
Cheers
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2008, 2:11pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1357 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 2:20pm »

on Sep 10th, 2008, 2:08pm, TeachersPet wrote:
Greetz and Salutations Radi, He Lives!
Post the link to OMs thread the sci fi channel and other misc lart in your post! That would ne good to see to. Why, the least we can do for Isaac, is to show where the origins are and where its headed. The lap does not exist in a vacuum, nor is any man an island.
Cheers


Greetz, yep haven't posted here in a long time...been busy at other fourms.. wink laugh

Also been a busy week for working in general...

More sci-fi inspirations..
http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=cali1&action=display&thread=3759&page=1

Some more language influence....
http://www.hermetic.com/gdlibrary/cipher/folio4.htm
http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-13709.html


Then if anyone needs some real documents from 1986 from parc here are those...
http://www2.parc.com/istl/groups/uir/publications/year/index.html#1986
If you need documents from PACL you might try the Palo Alto City Library....

taylor1932
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2008, 3:00pm by Radi » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Follow up to TP Summary
« Reply #1358 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 3:40pm »

Hi again KenRay,

on Sep 10th, 2008, 09:25am, Kenray wrote:
I'd like to reply to some of the more...excited....comments in reply to my earlier post.


I don’t think you were referring to me when you used the term, “Excited” especially when considering the fact that you only answered one of my questions/addressed one of my comments but just in case allow me to allay your concern as I can assure you that ‘excitement’ certainly wasn’t one of the emotions prevalent when I replied.

Now that I’ve read your follow-up comment the only emotion that I can liken my current state of mind to is disappointment. In fact I’m more than a little disappointed in your reply but I really should be used to it by now as it’s certainly ‘par for the course’ as far as the Drones are concerned, in fact *disappointment* and *Drone* are synonymous in my experience, much like *Isaac* & *Hoax* in that respect.

I thought I raised several valid points and direct counter-arguments to your initial posting but alas they were still ignored. I realise they may be difficult to answer with any kind of honesty and still keep your faith in the reality of the Drones intact, so rather than rehash them I’m only going to mention the point that you replied to.

on Sep 10th, 2008, 09:25am, Kenray wrote:
“And no- not every document or report we archive has a goofy 1960's style "CONFIDENTIAL" or "MAJESTIC" stamp across it. Especially not internal progress reports.”


It seems obvious to me that this is little more than a desperate attempt to ridicule a perfectly valid argument in the hopes that it will be treated with the contempt you obviously hold for documents that are considered ‘sensitive,’ this in itself is puzzling if not a little alarming as by your own admission you work with confidential documents on an almost daily basis.

Fortunately you are in the minority with this viewpoint as the US government/military take the full classification/security issue a great deal more seriously than you do:

Quote:
Classified U.S. government documents are typically required to be stamped with their classification on the cover and at the top and bottom of each page. It is often a requirement that each paragraph, title and caption in a document be marked with the highest level of information it contains, usually by placing appropriate initials in parentheses at the beginning (or sometimes end) of the paragraph. It is common to require that a brightly-colored cover sheet be affixed to the cover of each classified document, to prevent observation of a possibly classified title by someone unauthorized and to remind users to lock up the document when it is unattended. The most sensitive material requires two person integrity, where two cleared individuals are responsible for the material at all times. Approved containers for such material have two separate combination locks, both of which must be opened to access the contents.

The rooms or buildings where classified material is stored or handled must have a facility clearance at the same level as the most sensitive material to be handled. Good quality commercial physical security standards generally suffice for lower levels of classification; at the highest levels, people sometimes have to work in rooms designed like bank vaults (see SCIF). The U.S. Congress has such facilities inside the Capitol Building, among other Congressional handling procedures for protecting confidentiality.[5] The U.S. General Services Administration sets standards for locks and containers used for storage of classified material. The most ubiquitous approved security containers look like heavy duty file cabinets with a combination lock in the middle of one drawer. Advances in methods for defeating mechanical combination locks have led the U.S. government to switch to electro-mechanical locks that limit the rate at which combinations can be tried out. After so many failed attempts these locks will permanently lock, requiring a locksmith to reset them.


Classified cover sheets.
User Image
Whenever a classified or protected document is being transmitted, or is in use, it will have a red back sheet and a colored cover sheet.


And your dismissive and incredibly naïve reference to the *1960’s* suggests that either:

You do not have the access you claim to have.
You REALLY need to bring yourself up to date with the US government classification system (Executive Order 13292 issued by Bush 2003),
Or you are intentionally obfuscating the facts.


I ‘m not saying which scenario I think is the most likely but rather that one of the 3 scenarios I detail above must certainly be considered when you factor your background, experience and apparent ignorance when handling confidential documents. And of course there’s the responsibilities that this entails and the consequent repercussions which would be enforced were you to ever ‘practice what your preach’ or even make your feelings known regarding the *goofy* classifications at your current place of employment.

Although your opinions may already be known which would explain why you are very rarely privy to confidential documentation which would carry these *goofy* classifications that you so readily dismiss.

Quote:
"Truth comes as conqueror only to those who have lost the art of receiving it as friend.

Rabindranath Tagore



User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: Follow up to TP Summary
« Reply #1359 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 3:41pm »

As I’ve said in my previous comment I couldn’t help but notice you ignored my points so please don’t feel obliged to answer any of the following ones but I thought I would at least address a couple of your statements:

on Sep 10th, 2008, 09:25am, Kenray wrote:
Before i do - please, anyone reading this - note that there is no comment contrary to my assertation that the art (the documents supposedly removed from PARC - and still online here: http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/) is completely unique. There has never been before, in all of reporting (and sci-fi in general) of anything remotely like this.

The "Rigid Spatial Relationship" concept from those docs is so utterly unique that it has no peer, no logical progress in appearance - it, the "linguistics", the "drone design" in general come completely out of left field.

So i have stated, so i have yet to be disproved.


You may remember that I said:

on Sep 9th, 2008, 3:23pm, DrDil wrote:
What is PARC?
Do you mean Xerox PARC?
Wasn’t this just the model that Isaac claims the subsequent department was *based* on?


I don’t really require an answer as your lack of one earlier speaks volumes.

on Sep 10th, 2008, 09:25am, Kenray wrote:
The "Rigid Spatial Relationship" concept from those docs is so utterly unique that it has no peer, no logical progress in appearance - it, the "linguistics", the "drone design" in general come completely out of left field.

So i have stated, so i have yet to be disproved.


================
WARNING: “DISPROVE” ALERT!!
================


Quote:
TEMPLATE DIRECTED SOLID-STATE ORGANIC SYNTHESIS

The invention relates to methods of organic syntheses in the solid state.
Originally published: 1995
Source

It is further preferred that the substrate have a certain degree of conformational rigidity, so that hydrogen bonding groups are held in a relatively rigid spatial relationship to each other. It is particularly preferred that the substrate have an aromatic group.


NOTE:
Also use of the word “Substrate.” Sound familiar?

Can you recall the *S1* device that the Isaac documentation talked of but never revealed? Here’s a screen grab just in case:

User Image

I thought I’d highlight the *RSR* heading as well just so you can see the spatial relationship between it and the phrase, *S1*.

Anyway, have a look at the following from the Biophysical Society:

Quote:
Biophys J. 2004 July

(Received September 20, 2003; Accepted March 19, 2004.)

Structural changes of actomyosin complex upon ATP binding.

The results using the system of overstretched fibers with exogenous S1 can be directly compared with expectations from the docked models of actin filaments decorated with S1 in rigor (for calculated ALL intensities, see e.g., Iwamoto et al., 2001). The earliest model (Moore et al., 1970) was refined in later studies (Rayment et al., 1993a; Lorenz et al., 1993) by including the atomic coordinates of actin (Kabsch et al., 1990) and S1 (Rayment et al., 1993b), and they reasonably reproduce the intensity profiles of ALL's as are presented here. The rigid spatial relationship between actin and S1 is presumably assured by the three-dimensional complementarity at the interface. It is unknown how this complementarity is destroyed upon ATP binding, but a nucleotide-driven interdomain movement may be implicated in the process (Volkmann et al., 2000).


Heh, heh, coincidence of course but is that enough to *disprove* your claims?

Sorry, I forgot that questions are a waste of time, so instead here are another couple of examples:

Quote:
AUTOMOBILE LOCKING DEVICE - Filing Date:08/17/1970

http://144.202.252.20/3690131.html

Hence, as shown, there are formed two matching U-shaped portions of the hook which are secured in use to brake pedal 24 on the opposite sides of attached supporting lever 25 and spaced constantly apart by the connecting element loop 22c which holds the two portions in a rigid spatial relationship .


Quote:
External fixation system for the neck - Filing Date:01/04/1991

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5156588.html

This invention relates to a medical apparatus for securing a patient's head in a rigid spatial relationship to the patient's body, useful in the treatment of fractures of the cervical spine.


Quote:
Golfer's foot balance training aid

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/5779557.html

a top plate with a reference edge, said top plate configured to accept the placement of a said shoe thereon with one edge of said shoe immediately adjacent to said reference edge, said top plate having a non-rigid spatial relationship to said base plate,


Quote:
Hybrid base for ultrathin disk drives - May 9, 1995

http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5414574/description.html

Utilizing two separate and stacked elements, the base plate and the electronic circuit board, causes valuable height to be sacrificed.

It is an object of this invention to maintain a rigid spatial relationship between the actuator mechanism and the disk drive spindle while eliminating cumulative height through the use of a hybrid plate.



Quote:
UNITARY TESTING APPARATUS FOR PERFORMING BIT ERROR RATE MEASUREMENTS ON OPTICAL COMPONENTS

Although the cross-pieces 66 and headers 68 are shown as the preferred embodiment of the chassis 64, it should be understood by those of skill in the art that the primary objective of the chassis 64 is to fix all of the optical components 50-56 in a rigid spatial relationship to one another.



Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc…………

================


Quote:
What a man believes upon grossly insufficient evidence is an index into his desires -- desires of which he himself is often unconscious. If a man is offered a fact which goes against his instincts, he will scrutinize it closely, and unless the evidence is overwhelming, he will refuse to believe it. If, on the other hand, he is offered something which affords a reason for acting in accordance to his instincts, he will accept it even on the slightest evidence. The origin of myths is explained in this way.”.

Bertrand Russell

User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1360 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 4:37pm »

User Image

Hi Nemo/DdP!! smiley

No agenda friend, just an opinion which I’m not afraid to state in public, i.e. instead of casting blanket aspersions from my ivory tower or posting falsehoods and half-truths about others with no form of recourse. (I understand though as I realise that you may not be used to the idea of a 'public forum').

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1361 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 5:54pm »

on Sep 10th, 2008, 4:37pm, DrDil wrote:
User Image

Hi Nemo/DdP!! smiley

No agenda friend, just an opinion which I’m not afraid to state in public, i.e. instead of casting blanket aspersions from my ivory tower or posting falsehoods and half-truths about others with no form of recourse. (I understand though as I realise that you may not be used to the idea of a 'public forum').

Cheers. smiley


OMG its Nemo! Thank you for sending Diouf to ES, is it true that was a she? If so you have courageous women.
I hope you send her here so I can be asked some questions too, It will be great!
She must be single..no married women! You know how that Goes.

Now DrDil..do you recognize these at all..I know they are not your words..but I found them somewhere .
So when Ken said excited, indeed I was to be frank..

Now, the way I read this discussion, most of the debate centers on an attempt to determine whether this is a hoax by first linking together all the various elements. I’m pretty convinced of the link between the drone sightings and Isaac’s “disclosure”, but I don’t know that proving the drones are a hoax necessarily means Isaac is a fraud. Most of the discussion has focused on the sighting photographs and whether or not they are authentic
What I do know about, however, is engineering, military projects and procurement, and reports. I’d like to specifically focus on Isaac and his alleged disclosure, which I feel okay talking about because there are no classification markings on them, thank goodness. If Isaac fabricated the documentation on the CARET program, then he spent years making it. It is absolutely flawless in its presentation of an engineering study. I have seen one or two contributors refer to the language in this report as ridiculous babble (or words to that effect). I would argue the exact opposite. Every word, every diagram title, every paragraph number, every drawing, every THING in this report is perfect. One contributor somewhere stated that it had a high degree of verisimilitude - I would say that is a good word to describe it. I have read many aircraft and military system manuals in my career, and this thing reads exactly like them. But beyond that, way beyond that in fact, is my belief that the science and the technical explanations within the report are rock solid.If this is a hoax I will bow down and kiss Isaac’s feet just for the amount of effort and knowledge that went into this. Experience working with military contracts and reports (I know I didn’t get into this, but I’m trying to keep the length of this post manageable. Trust me when I say that the format, voice, tone, vocabulary, and overall “feel” of this document is spot-on for what it purports to be.)
If you can’t produce the rest, then we will have no choice but to assume that this is a hoax, albeit a really, really good one.

By the way, I want to thank ******* for getting me off my butt. I had actually composed my post the day prior, but had talked myself out of posting it. Seeing Arlington’s like mind, I thought I’d throw it out there.
Might I add my own very humble opinion?
The "analysis" labeled pages (119-123) however, have a graphic quality that has no real precedent in human art. Many people who have looked at the alphabet/font contained in these have claimed to have found a match for them, but in reality all they found were vague similarities. The writing is contained within designs of almost supernatural elegance, line-work of astonishing finesse and delicacy. There may be a human draughtsman capable of work on this order but in years of study, I've never seen anything to match it. Taking a close look at the specimens provided, you can see that the original easily defeated the resolution of the copier that was used for the CARET booklet, indicating that some of the writing and graphic symbols reach down into microscopic size.

they'd need to be professionals of the highest calibre, certainly not the kind of people that you would associate with what would be an extremely elaborate charadeit's the application of them in a way that implies a natural genius, someone who's completely at ease with the use of them. The recreation is (and my apologies to it's creator) very heavy-handed and clumsy. Of course, this is just my own perception of it, however wrong and misguided I might ultimately be.

But the truth is that the CARET documents, every one of them, are brilliant. This is genius level stuff, well beyond an idiot with a bit of money. You can take almost any aspect of it and you're struck with (well....I sure as hell am) the staggering depth of this stuff, I mean "self-actualizing software"? Could you really come up with a concept *that* off the charts? If this is easy stuff to you, you could be making gigantic money in the private sector, dreaming up ideas for the corporate flunkies!
If this was a human creation, it is an example of the brightest creative mind/minds I've ever come across and can be appreciated for whatever it is. If the fantastic should become reality and this be an example of "alien" technology, it's a bellweather day and we should be over the top with excitementI ran into "Earthfiles" and saw the link to the "Isaac" documents there. That one little mouse-click blew my mind. I downloaded the full-sized version of every image and spent the next few days pouring over them. The more I looked, the more "perfect" they became! This is a very odd
I honestly would like to know because I look at these documents and they give me goose-bumps, as in "we're in the midst of transitioning from a "pre-contact" society to a post-contact one" ... no one around me seems to grasp the magnitude of that notion. They are completely over their heads with this (after all, it's technology that has no historic basis or parallel)

Some more humble opinions and humblie to make.smiley


« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2008, 6:02pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1362 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 8:59pm »

on Sep 10th, 2008, 5:54pm, TeachersPet wrote:
OMG its Nemo! Thank you for sending Diouf to ES, is it true that was a she? If so you have courageous women.
I hope you send her here so I can be asked some questions too, It will be great!
She must be single..no married women! You know how that Goes.

Now DrDil..do you recognize these at all..I know they are not your words..but I found them somewhere .
So when Ken said excited, indeed I was to be frank..

Now, the way I read this discussion, most of the debate centers on an attempt to determine whether this is a hoax by first linking together all the various elements. I’m pretty convinced of the link between the drone sightings and Isaac’s “disclosure”, but I don’t know that proving the drones are a hoax necessarily means Isaac is a fraud. Most of the discussion has focused on the sighting photographs and whether or not they are authentic
What I do know about, however, is engineering, military projects and procurement, and reports. I’d like to specifically focus on Isaac and his alleged disclosure, which I feel okay talking about because there are no classification markings on them, thank goodness. If Isaac fabricated the documentation on the CARET program, then he spent years making it. It is absolutely flawless in its presentation of an engineering study. I have seen one or two contributors refer to the language in this report as ridiculous babble (or words to that effect). I would argue the exact opposite. Every word, every diagram title, every paragraph number, every drawing, every THING in this report is perfect. One contributor somewhere stated that it had a high degree of verisimilitude - I would say that is a good word to describe it. I have read many aircraft and military system manuals in my career, and this thing reads exactly like them. But beyond that, way beyond that in fact, is my belief that the science and the technical explanations within the report are rock solid.If this is a hoax I will bow down and kiss Isaac’s feet just for the amount of effort and knowledge that went into this. Experience working with military contracts and reports (I know I didn’t get into this, but I’m trying to keep the length of this post manageable. Trust me when I say that the format, voice, tone, vocabulary, and overall “feel” of this document is spot-on for what it purports to be.)
If you can’t produce the rest, then we will have no choice but to assume that this is a hoax, albeit a really, really good one.

By the way, I want to thank ******* for getting me off my butt. I had actually composed my post the day prior, but had talked myself out of posting it. Seeing Arlington’s like mind, I thought I’d throw it out there.
Might I add my own very humble opinion?
The "analysis" labeled pages (119-123) however, have a graphic quality that has no real precedent in human art. Many people who have looked at the alphabet/font contained in these have claimed to have found a match for them, but in reality all they found were vague similarities. The writing is contained within designs of almost supernatural elegance, line-work of astonishing finesse and delicacy. There may be a human draughtsman capable of work on this order but in years of study, I've never seen anything to match it. Taking a close look at the specimens provided, you can see that the original easily defeated the resolution of the copier that was used for the CARET booklet, indicating that some of the writing and graphic symbols reach down into microscopic size.

they'd need to be professionals of the highest calibre, certainly not the kind of people that you would associate with what would be an extremely elaborate charadeit's the application of them in a way that implies a natural genius, someone who's completely at ease with the use of them. The recreation is (and my apologies to it's creator) very heavy-handed and clumsy. Of course, this is just my own perception of it, however wrong and misguided I might ultimately be.

But the truth is that the CARET documents, every one of them, are brilliant. This is genius level stuff, well beyond an idiot with a bit of money. You can take almost any aspect of it and you're struck with (well....I sure as hell am) the staggering depth of this stuff, I mean "self-actualizing software"? Could you really come up with a concept *that* off the charts? If this is easy stuff to you, you could be making gigantic money in the private sector, dreaming up ideas for the corporate flunkies!
If this was a human creation, it is an example of the brightest creative mind/minds I've ever come across and can be appreciated for whatever it is. If the fantastic should become reality and this be an example of "alien" technology, it's a bellweather day and we should be over the top with excitementI ran into "Earthfiles" and saw the link to the "Isaac" documents there. That one little mouse-click blew my mind. I downloaded the full-sized version of every image and spent the next few days pouring over them. The more I looked, the more "perfect" they became! This is a very odd
I honestly would like to know because I look at these documents and they give me goose-bumps, as in "we're in the midst of transitioning from a "pre-contact" society to a post-contact one" ... no one around me seems to grasp the magnitude of that notion. They are completely over their heads with this (after all, it's technology that has no historic basis or parallel)

Some more humble opinions and humblie to make.smiley





What has happened to Teacher Pet?

Guest account?

I would like an explanation.

T.P. can't possibly be banned?
==========================

His last post had some quotes in yellow....these quotes sound like an old friend of mine...Arlington Acid

Do you know him Kenray?
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1363 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 10:35pm »

Truester....you around?
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1364 on: Sep 10th, 2008, 11:18pm »

on Sep 10th, 2008, 5:54pm, TeachersPet wrote:
OMG its Nemo! Thank you for sending Diouf to ES, is it true that was a she? If so you have courageous women.
I hope you send her here so I can be asked some questions too, It will be great!
She must be single..no married women! You know how that Goes.

Now DrDil..do you recognize these at all..I know they are not your words..but I found them somewhere .
So when Ken said excited, indeed I was to be frank..

Now, the way I read this discussion, most of the debate centers on an attempt to determine whether this is a hoax by first linking together all the various elements. I’m pretty convinced of the link between the drone sightings and Isaac’s “disclosure”, but I don’t know that proving the drones are a hoax necessarily means Isaac is a fraud. Most of the discussion has focused on the sighting photographs and whether or not they are authentic
What I do know about, however, is engineering, military projects and procurement, and reports. I’d like to specifically focus on Isaac and his alleged disclosure, which I feel okay talking about because there are no classification markings on them, thank goodness. If Isaac fabricated the documentation on the CARET program, then he spent years making it. It is absolutely flawless in its presentation of an engineering study. I have seen one or two contributors refer to the language in this report as ridiculous babble (or words to that effect). I would argue the exact opposite. Every word, every diagram title, every paragraph number, every drawing, every THING in this report is perfect. One contributor somewhere stated that it had a high degree of verisimilitude - I would say that is a good word to describe it. I have read many aircraft and military system manuals in my career, and this thing reads exactly like them. But beyond that, way beyond that in fact, is my belief that the science and the technical explanations within the report are rock solid.If this is a hoax I will bow down and kiss Isaac’s feet just for the amount of effort and knowledge that went into this. Experience working with military contracts and reports (I know I didn’t get into this, but I’m trying to keep the length of this post manageable. Trust me when I say that the format, voice, tone, vocabulary, and overall “feel” of this document is spot-on for what it purports to be.)
If you can’t produce the rest, then we will have no choice but to assume that this is a hoax, albeit a really, really good one.

By the way, I want to thank ******* for getting me off my butt. I had actually composed my post the day prior, but had talked myself out of posting it. Seeing Arlington’s like mind, I thought I’d throw it out there.
Might I add my own very humble opinion?
The "analysis" labeled pages (119-123) however, have a graphic quality that has no real precedent in human art. Many people who have looked at the alphabet/font contained in these have claimed to have found a match for them, but in reality all they found were vague similarities. The writing is contained within designs of almost supernatural elegance, line-work of astonishing finesse and delicacy. There may be a human draughtsman capable of work on this order but in years of study, I've never seen anything to match it. Taking a close look at the specimens provided, you can see that the original easily defeated the resolution of the copier that was used for the CARET booklet, indicating that some of the writing and graphic symbols reach down into microscopic size.

they'd need to be professionals of the highest calibre, certainly not the kind of people that you would associate with what would be an extremely elaborate charadeit's the application of them in a way that implies a natural genius, someone who's completely at ease with the use of them. The recreation is (and my apologies to it's creator) very heavy-handed and clumsy. Of course, this is just my own perception of it, however wrong and misguided I might ultimately be.

But the truth is that the CARET documents, every one of them, are brilliant. This is genius level stuff, well beyond an idiot with a bit of money. You can take almost any aspect of it and you're struck with (well....I sure as hell am) the staggering depth of this stuff, I mean "self-actualizing software"? Could you really come up with a concept *that* off the charts? If this is easy stuff to you, you could be making gigantic money in the private sector, dreaming up ideas for the corporate flunkies!
If this was a human creation, it is an example of the brightest creative mind/minds I've ever come across and can be appreciated for whatever it is. If the fantastic should become reality and this be an example of "alien" technology, it's a bellweather day and we should be over the top with excitementI ran into "Earthfiles" and saw the link to the "Isaac" documents there. That one little mouse-click blew my mind. I downloaded the full-sized version of every image and spent the next few days pouring over them. The more I looked, the more "perfect" they became! This is a very odd
I honestly would like to know because I look at these documents and they give me goose-bumps, as in "we're in the midst of transitioning from a "pre-contact" society to a post-contact one" ... no one around me seems to grasp the magnitude of that notion. They are completely over their heads with this (after all, it's technology that has no historic basis or parallel)

Some more humble opinions and humblie to make.smiley





Very Interesting..hmmm



taylor198
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls