Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Aug 21st, 2017, 8:44pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 23307 times)
Kenray
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 41
xx Re: The Kenray Addendum
« Reply #1380 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 10:51am »

The invitation (« Reply #1339 on: 09/06/2008 at 22:21:39 »):
"Now for a quickie Recap for our new comers …"

So, sorry that I am not Dr. Dil, but I took the invitation to provide information that newcomers to this topic may not have been aware of, especially within the context of the focus that has been placed on the photographs, and the scarcity of discussion related to the topics I was most concerned about.

I have some time today to post replies, but first, I must make a perambulatory statement.

I have to question the tenor of some of the replies here. My agenda is inquiry and information based upon my life experience, and the evidence that has been supplied by Isaac. I have not insinuated that anyone is “ignorant” or “in a Federal Prison”. When I see this kind of language, I have to wonder if the commenter is not a member of a counterintelligence program, with an agenda of misinformation, misdirection and intimidation.

As I state in my addendum, I do not know whether the photos are real or fake, and in the context of the “fishing expedition” I theorize, it is unimportant. Rational examination of the Isaac testimony and accompanying documents might provide a threat to certain organizations and programs that are intentionally robbing humanity of advances that could leapfrog our world into an era of technology previously unimagined (as well as becoming a world independent of existing technological dependencies, READ: OIL).

I can see herein a concentrated effort to misdirect, misinform and intimidate. That would lead me to believe even more strongly that rational inquiry and investigation of the Isaac story (and ALL of its components) is going to lead to a conclusion that the story is truthful.

Preamble over.

The request to see a detailed cost analysis of a “project” that would include every aspect of the Drone/Isaac event is relevant. I will attempt to undertake that challenge and present a factual, well-documented report upon such a theoretical project. This will take quite some time, and I have little to spare, so please allow ample time for that report.

On a personal note, yes, I am the kenray of Deviant art. I am the kenray of the Broad Street Café. I am the bass player for Veronica Blood. I am the former editor of the online journal teknidermy.com.

To quickly answer a few of the replies:

REDSKULL SAYS” Kenray, your well written theory holds no water simply because that Isaac states that he made photocopies of the documents and took the copies, not the originals. So no audit over twenty years later would reveal that documents were missing”

Actually, Isaac states “The appearance of these photos has convinced me to release at least some of the numerous photographs and photocopied documents I still possess”

Isaac says he took “photographs” – these might well have been audited.

Dr. Dil – regretfully, I just didn’t have time last week to go thru your reply point by point. I will take you up, in a general way on your post: “Fortunately you are in the minority with this viewpoint as the US government/military take the full classification/security issue a great deal more seriously than you do” and your associated exhibits.

The cover sheet of the PACL doc that Isaac shows is addressed to “marked out” and PACL Staff. Looks like an internal interdepartmental review for the sake of a higher up whose name was marked out. If you were Isaac, would you really take the time to scan the cover sheet (as you illustrate)? I wouldn’t. Nor would I post that to the web if I had.

It is my opinion that some of the “stamps” I have seen in my time (the majestic docs most especially) do look “goofy”. That opinion does not make me an idiot, nor does it have any effect on my work or life experience, nor my ability to rationally evaluate the PACL docs.

Also, Dr. Dil says: “As I’ve said in my previous comment I couldn’t help but notice you ignored my points so please don’t feel obliged to answer any of the following ones but I thought I would at least address a couple of your statements:
(quoting me) on 09/10/2008 at 10:25:18, Kenray wrote:
Before i do - please, anyone reading this - note that there is no comment contrary to my ascertation that the art (the documents supposedly removed from PARC - and still online here: http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/) is completely unique. There has never been before, in all of reporting (and sci-fi in general) of anything remotely like this.
The "Rigid Spatial Relationship" concept from those docs is so utterly unique that it has no peer, no logical progress in appearance - it, the "linguistics", the "drone design" in general come completely out of left field.
So i have stated, so i have yet to be disproved.
(Quoting himself) You may remember that I said:
on 09/09/2008 at 16:23:53, DrDil wrote:
What is PARC?
Do you mean Xerox PARC?
Wasn’t this just the model that Isaac claims the subsequent department was *based* on?”
End massive quote.

Dr. Dil, your questions are not a disprovement of the ascertation that :
“There has never been before, in all of reporting (and sci-fi in general) of anything remotely like this.

The "Rigid Spatial Relationship" concept from those docs is so utterly unique that it has no peer, no logical progress in appearance - it, the "linguistics", the "drone design" in general come completely out of left field.”

My use, to be clear, in reference to the art stands. “Round” is not enough, because I am referring to the “whole package” of Isaacs upload.

As regards the concept of “Rigid Spatial Relationships” – I do not mean to imply that the word has never been uttered before. My meaning is that the concept of holding together a big complex machine by use of focused antigravity (part 4.2.3 of the report), is entirely without precedent. Your given examples are simply use of text, not proof of concept (holding a medical device on a specific part of a subject’s body is not exactly the use of antigravity to construct a complex machine).

I thank TP in post « Reply #1361 on: 09/10/2008 at 18:54:11 » for basically re-iterating my main point. And thanks to Latitude for recognizing the true tenor of my posts here.

I will put together (perhaps by next week) a paper regarding the concept that the entire ordeal is a purchased publicity/marketing campaign, and the associated costs.

User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1381 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 11:47am »

Great Goth Band Ken, and website for them too,however, rather than pin ourselves down to these issues, with the meager manpower we have, that that don't tell us who, except as you say basically a CIA type op project and counterintelligence effort, then it would behoove us to get the answers from the Drt pis and Tom Vance. Isaac is as you said..probably dead. No need following a dead trail,, or if we accept the premise of second hearsay from X in the DRT, as OTF said..no more info would be forthcoming.
So that leaves us the real Live man who cracked the case, TOM VANCE.

http://www.gilroydispatch.com/opinion/158546-chp-paper-have-explaining-to-do
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll100/enlightenedseeker/ScreenHunter_01Sep130301.gif
Yes, same manwho took hollister train photo, attended the conference, does the youtubes, who upon his tour with the pi's. I am aware of his place of employment, but cannot share that, but its his proximity now, since he moved fom Gilroy then to the San Jose area, and his involvement last year with the drones and this year with his friend in pi's That require us to ask the DRT just how deep was the relationship, and why are they still "looking" everywhere except San Jose. I think they have a lot more explaining to do than the CHP in that article, from who he received a quick reply.


For newbies see my last post below to familiarize themselves.

By the way, no negativity here, are you ArlingtonAcid, or Engineeringtype, recognize who the member Woy, aka Mocs from Virginia ?.
If you answered already I may have missed that.And yes, I tend to agree with you on purchased scripts, I have seen all kinds of deals for those . Movie houses by them all the time, and Mkting companies as well, and or create them Good thinking, Pisces the Aussie fgroup had plenty for sale at 5k a pop. those were the cheapies I guess.

Thanx!

Quote:
Originally posted by Sys_Config
HERE IS WHERE WE ARE AT


[b]Most of us recall MarsAve a highly esteemed member who came on the scene here in April of 2007 just after the Chad Drone pictures, and before the release of the Rajman1977 pictures the same month. He started his posts with a recap of what the last 40 years have meant to him. His writing was both clear and incisive, delightful, and demonstrated a clear understanding of the issues involved in Ufology, particularly those involving proof :a Keen and open mind.



Working as a professional Photographer many of his videos can be seen on YouTube under the same moniker and also Prominently displayed, Tom Vance Vapor Trails Productions in the movie credits
http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=marsave+youtube&FORM=CBPW&first=1


But what makes him really special is that our very own Mars, Tom, was able to identify 9 months ago the locations depicted on the slew of fake photos released by the infamous crew known the Isaac Caret Team, or Isaac Caret, bought to us by c2c and Earth files., of who Ty, and Stephen appear to be a part of.



See Post :I need help on Drone & Issac story - The Paracast Discussion Forums
noted Sept 13 2007



The locations were no where near where the hoaxers claimed and LMH of Earth files claimed, Bakersfield and Big Basin., . He knew because he worked the area for 40 years as a PSE n G man, among his other vocations. (Refer to his posts here, just a handful).




After Alerting LMH, who would not respond to him, he made a plea to her back in September asking for advice and help, which elicited a lot of sympathy from us, and left with the defiant understanding he wanted to stop these Hoaxers and Joaxters at all costs, even chastizing himself to near unconsciousness, for not coming out sooner knowing what he knew.

http://forum.theparacast.com/the-ufo-forum-f8/i-need-help-on-drone-issac-story-t986/


Well, after months went by, and debates continued. Tom , after seeing the craft advertised on TV programs and news this Spring of 2008,was able to get a hold of the the Private Investigators . These investigators, working for an outfit called the Drone Research Team, funded by unknown secret sources, was organized by six people known to be active and fervent believers. They were helped along the way of course, by LMH, to "investigate" the witnesses, and the locations, and any "new sightings".

Well no sooner had Tom Joined the hunt, the "true" locations were quickly found. The Chad sighting was behind a Middle Eastern restaurant ,known as the Deer Creek Bar and Grill, on Santa Cruz hwy, Ca, and not Lake Tahoe, and the Step/Ty were taken along Big Basin way, at an unsafe precipice, where Bicyclists just do not go. We recall there were 6-12 bicyclists involved between the two groups. The Chad Location revealed that if such a craft, or any craft existed, It would be visible to a heck of a lot of people on the busy highway and the valley residents below.


No mention whatsoever of our Tom was made. NO Kudos, no fanfare
and no declaration of hoax, despite what was revealed by Tom. Every item he posted here was validated in every detail!! But no declaration of hoax.


On a query to member of the DRT, by a close friend of mine, I was told that Tom just faded away, and had fallen in love, or something like that, and did not want to be bothered.

What?! Our Hero Tom? Just fade away , like an old soldier in a Gen. Mcarthur speech, ? after accomplishing more in a few days than a privately funded group of Pis accomplished in over a year, despite the fact the Pis lived 15 minutes away from the restaurant in San Jose, and 20 minutes away from another "witness report "Cam", in Scott Valley, that they came up with for this comical case?evidence found connecting lamps in San Jose to a Lamps in the Raj Picture.? But no one searched San Jose??


Maybe Tom left disgusted, maybe he gave up, maybe something more sinister then falling victim to cupids arrow transpired.. Maybe..... the aliens substituted a DRT or Earth files clone in his place! and that is really not Tom Vance taking pictures on Aug 29 2008 of a railroad Disaster reported in the Mercury News of San Jose. http://yourviews.mercurynews.com/mycapture/photos/Album.aspx?EventID=274305&CategoryID=22250
San Jose you say? Yes, thats his new home as of recently hailing from ___ Thats why living in this area for over 40 years he knew what he was talking about. Maybe.... he's like "Moth Man" now, appearing at catastrophic events.



But Clearly the one walking around now shrouded in mystery has "changed" after meeting the Pis. [b]

He like many went in a believer and left a hardened skeptic, as far as this story goes, and Information I have available. I note he also attended a 2007 UFO expo last year, wearing a Roswell T shirt referenced by the reporter and relates his ufo experiences . In other posts he wanted to get a retired Airlines pilots group going, because of the censoring and chilling reactions of superiors to such events. This is a very vocal and active person. Not one to be pushed around.
Thus my concern about the sudden silence.
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_/ai_n19490822


So, he is like one of us., and smart enough not to believe everything regardless of the glitter.
However, Its not uncommon for even the best of us to occasionaly succumb the the power of..
User Image
http://new.wavlist.com/movies/193/tgbu-dig.wav

Lets hope it wasn't that. Its a fair bet when he comes foreward, we will know why this story did not end months and months ago, when the "Pis" have had the answers all along.










[edit on 12-9-2008 by Sys_Config]




« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2008, 12:10pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: The Kenray Addendum
« Reply #1382 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 1:02pm »

on Sep 13th, 2008, 10:51am, Kenray wrote:
The invitation (« Reply

#1339 on: 09/06/2008 at 22:21:39 »):
"Now for a quickie Recap for our new comers …"



On a personal note, yes, I am the kenray of Deviant art. I am the kenray of the Broad Street Café. I am the

bass player for Veronica Blood. I am the former editor of the online journal teknidermy.com.






If you are the same kenray from Deviant art then perhaps you have some insight as to how the Picts
look real and do you have evidence that they are. Since all the photographic analysis done show major flaws, inconsistencys and even some of the top experts in this field even weighed in that this is a HOAX....

Also what is your take on the BIG BLUE T Consistent throughout the documents indicating that they are from the same place..From the same Scanner, Printer or software...ie Watermark....


AS far as the AUDIT how would you know if there was an AUDIT that happened to discover the missing items..Unless you were there or have someone inside then this would be just a wild GUESS..or ASSUMPTION....Not based on FACTS....Not to mention that PACL has not even been proven to exist only by a leap of faith which this whole drone thing seems to be based on.....
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2008, 1:44pm by Radi » User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: The Kenray Addendum
« Reply #1383 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 1:16pm »

on Sep 13th, 2008, 10:51am, Kenray wrote:
The invitation (« Reply #1339 on: 09/06/2008 at 22:21:39 »):
"Now for a quickie Recap for our new comers …"

I have to wonder if the commenter is not a member of a counterintelligence program, with an agenda of misinformation, misdirection and intimidation.





Back at you but helping the HOAX along to lead people to the real side...Since all the lies and all of the silliness of this hoax have been exposed.......
User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1384 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 1:53pm »

Hi Kenray smiley,

Don’t worry about replying on a ‘point by point’ basis and apologies if I seemed a little over-zealous in earlier comments. We’ve all been through this several times with pretty much the same points raised at fairly frequent intervals and I appreciate you may have new information to offer which you feel may be valid and I genuinely don’t want you to feel as if you can’t share your opinions.

The only points I raised were in direct reply to some of your comments and truth be known I could quite easily explain most of the points I raised away myself. The only reason I mentioned the points I did was as a response to your points and they are in no way what I see as the major problem/s with the Isaac testimony, this is why I feel you should ignore them and continue with what you intended on originally posting.

Sorry for misunderstanding your earlier comments but regarding your statement of:

“Your given examples are simply use of text, not proof of concept (holding a medical device on a specific part of a subject’s body is not exactly the use of antigravity to construct a complex machine).”

I’m sure you’re aware that is exactly the point which I thought you were making so subsequently turning my misunderstanding into a *straw man* argument is a logical fallacy and a little unfair when used in this context.

I will mention the following though, regarding the documents, firstly I never claimed, insinuated or implied you were as you say an ‘idiot’. The point I was trying to make was that all of what you are saying is moot as Isaac has specifically told us the circumstances surrounding the overly, ‘easy’ access to the documents and he specifically wrote that:

Quote:
“Most of the copies I was able to make came from documents that were already archived, which meant that they had already been censored for use by outside parties…..

Which leads me to ask just the one question which effectively is all of my previous points condensed into one solitary question and I would greatly appreciate it if when you have the time you could address this single issue, basically it’s to ask if in your experience when dealing with highly classified documents and in the event that, “Outside parties” required access to some, but not all of the classified material then:


Is it standard protocol to supply this highly classified information with no classification stamps on any of the pages?

That is the only real issue with the classification stamps that I was trying to illustrate.

I thank you for your time and I’m looking forward to seeing your presentation.

Cheers. smiley
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1385 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 8:27pm »

@Dr.Dil well said and I hope Ken sees it as a sincere expression for meaningful dialogue. And To Ken, you can disregard the request a cost estimate, having worked construction and as a consultant, and budgets, Its better we here more meaningful discussion and ideas, such as you propose.
I join him in looking foward to that as well.
@Radi, excellent point on the PACL library, as I recall Raven the main perp in that hoax at ATS ended mere days before Isaac arrived., it too was also transmitted from a library in Chicago. They do make great research facilities and provide a nice veneer from which to conduct a hoax, and with multiple pcs, a mere 3 or so can put on one heck of a sock puppet show.
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2008, 8:29pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1386 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 9:33pm »

Quote:
Since all the photographic analysis done show major flaws, inconsistencys and even some of the top experts in this field even weighed in that this is a HOAX....

That is a Lie. Stick with your OMF god.
L E V I A T H A N
User IP Logged

murnut
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 614
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1387 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 9:44pm »

on Sep 13th, 2008, 9:33pm, Truether wrote:
That is a Lie. Stick with your OMF god.
L E V I A T H A N


Although you know much about lying, and you do well in denying reality, you're wrong Lev.

The drones don't care, they are not real.

And there is nothing you can do about it.

Go back to you're little cult.

You have failed here

sayonarabaloney0.0
User IP Logged

You want a revolution?
You've got to make a difference on your own
You want a revolution?
Stand up, stand out and make it known
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1388 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 10:17pm »

There isnt a musician here, Sid, 45letters, Drone, and Lev is one. as well as Ken, and even Numbers, in fact who can deny that resurrecting this to its former glory is virtually (sic) impossible. It truly was a "bad date", if I may be so bold.
Its the "day after", and lipstick gone, the red bar lights and cheap perfume, yielding and melting away, under the real light of day, are metaphorically similar to what we have here when waking up after a one night stand.
I am glad we have more musicians and artists and good writers,.than ufologists for sure to help ease the pain, but certainly and irrefutably...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqAuuIDU2sw
For all you musicians out there
If only the proof were as convincing and compelling as that song..things might have been different.
cool
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2008, 10:34pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1389 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 10:19pm »

on Sep 13th, 2008, 9:33pm, Truether wrote:
That is a Lie. Stick with your OMF god.
L E V I A T H A N




Hi Leviathan, good to see you around and kicking.

You say it is a lie… as much as I enjoy listening to you and viewing your hoax drones, surely you have evidence (and not just words) to demonstrate it is a lie.
User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1390 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 11:18pm »

That would be very nice, and herald in a new era of good vibes . Thank you Mur for having me take a gander at that old thread.
I hope he can answer why his cgi drone resembles what Atto claimes was sent to him from The disclosaure people.
He also came across this..which he claims came from that guy, is it harris? the disclosure people. Exquisite detail, but does not have the scales reached in the LAp..at microscopic levels. However, you get these after color effects, the original had just ruby jewel aspect , I merely adjusted hews. Note the Alienware like skulls.

User Image
The grey aspect with detail, reminds me of levs work on his grey drones, the one that looks like a chandelier. Can you see what I am talking about? I would not be surprised if it is the same artist.

User Image
I wonder what the disclosure people were doing with that.
perhaps we should look closer, Atto did say, those sunnyvale guys were at it again, and I can imagine, that as its right near santa cruz and palo alto and our suspects.
By the way whrere is that disclosure group located?

« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2008, 11:31pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Truether
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1391 on: Sep 13th, 2008, 11:33pm »

K-9 needs feeding and please give him some Alpo instead of the ludicrous theories and misunderstandings of shadows and optics that you are allowed to constantly repost at OMF.
You really are clueless you know. BTW its a shame that your society of debunkers has chosen this site to hit, but then you might have had permission.
L E V I A T H A N
User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1392 on: Sep 14th, 2008, 12:01am »

exactly what do you contribute to answers on anything. All the what you call, ridiculous or ludicrous theories , based on common sense, not speculation so far from the box, that you can't get back to it, are responsible for putting this right where it belongs. You don't quite get it yet,
But it would be nice if you answered the questions.
You don't see similarities with your own work and those
Daniel Sheehans group, or has your group done work fro daniel Sheehans Disclosure.. Just Curious thats all. Why get bent out of shape like that.

http://ufo.egrd.net/azimuth%20circle2A12.jpg




User IP Logged

Radi
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




Homepage PM


Posts: 176
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1393 on: Sep 14th, 2008, 12:13am »

on Sep 13th, 2008, 9:33pm, Truether wrote:
That is a Lie. Stick with your OMF god.
L E V I A T H A N


haha thanks for filling my belly with laughter today...
Please present your evidence of these Drones being real in rebuttle to the REAL evidence..Have you ever presented any hardcore analysis? Other then religious babble of a leap of faith drone....
Perhaps you should go back to hoaxing drones and inspire the masses or perhaps gather your sock-puppet drone armies and post some more at book of toth or wiki..
Before you go calling people Liars perhaps you might think about giving some real evidence of what you say is real....
PROOF not TALK....
http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-13709.html

Is this you alsohuh
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Leviathan6


@KENRAY heres the evidence that that I spoke of..
http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?board=cali1&action=display&thread=3544


dronesrhoax789
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2008, 12:58am by Radi » User IP Logged

TeachersPet
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #1394 on: Sep 14th, 2008, 12:49am »

what I find fascinating with Daniel Sheehan is that I dont recall him redrawing the symbols . Of course this is also because I was not aware of him, as general Counsel for the group nor his interesting story.
I doubt very seriously, just listening to this whether he would engage in anything like that, particularly being a Jesuit on top of everything else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2vvcvs7Ins

I could see some half baked crackpots conjuring this up, to discredit him and the exopolitik,considering the shellacking they took as a result of that Jefferson Airplane story.
If anything the demonstrations by some of those at odds with the hoax concept, iand disingenous behavior , failure to admit mistakes, with holding evidence, misleaing, with impunity no less, a the devil cares less attitude, , seem to be taylor made to COMPOUND and draw attention away from the ones in this field doing the stellar research and works of people like friedman and this guy.
The way I look at it, some of urrent Icons served the Man well. No need to do a thing tthere..as long as continues to report the usual fanfare, alienroadkill, crop circles, and the like, and things like this. Everything will be just fine.He on the other hand, has seen evidence of the real thing, but who will listen?, Espcially if indirectly connected to a hoax?

So if we are going to speak of Disinfo, Bizarre answers as we have been getting daily from a few since this started, fit the bill perfectly to further perpetuate a stereotype,for dissuading or discouraging people stepping out , like to mufon , as one example to be a part of, or report in the data collection and do it scientifically



Edited by self for balance.



« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2008, 2:02pm by TeachersPet » User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls