Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 21st, 2017, 11:38pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 1569 times)
danblast
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 36
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #270 on: Oct 13th, 2007, 10:15pm »

Further ignoring comments from the peanut gallery.

Note I am not saying the drones are lifters, just there might be some ideas observing the lifters similarities that might advance the topic. I find the probes/wires on the eggbeater drone interestingly similar.

The man who started the whole thing in the 1950's-60's
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0S-Ieb7LsGA&mode=related&search=

Interesting lifter vid;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=coqp4MmZpqo

Note the wires extending from thus one;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bicra-36fBo&mode=related&search=

A nice explanation of the subject. Note the power source does not have to be above, it can run from below.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uF8otSSPgdA&mode=related&search=

A repeat from my earlier post in case anyone stopped reading because of my response to the silliness.

I don't know if the lifter propulsion has anything to do with the drones, maybe it's some kind of variation on a similar principle. The lifters do move strangely, they can rise slowly or snap into an orbit, which looks very alien. The drawback is it seems the only public versions of this seem to have to be tethered to a power source, the conundrum is they have yet to make the power source light or small enough for the lifter to be untethered or make a lifter so big it can lift the power source. But after reading that 1964 article they said in the demo he could vary the power to different areas of the grid to propel or turn the lifter, if the lifter would snap to various positions like it can vertically than maybe there is a connection to the dragonfly like flight of the drones technology. Think about it 1964 they were doing this and only in the last few years did it really become public domain 'thanks' to NASA. I'd imagine they might have improved on it and did the concept come from a vacuum or was it inspired from some 'other' technology?
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2007, 10:28pm by danblast » User IP Logged

turkoman
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 25
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #271 on: Oct 13th, 2007, 11:04pm »

Hi Turkoman:

We took a copy of your post to lunch with us today. We had great sandwiches and dill pickles. We ate our lunch and forgot all about your post [which is clever and obvious disinformation] and enjoyed our sunny breaktime al fresco.

*****************

Thanks for 'clever' comment, Dougster. You are lucky having a bunch of friends to go to lunch with who are interested in ufos, that is the good part about living in California I guess. You even have eucalypts, but they grow funny there. I didn't even recognize them at first, because they are so tall and straight. Proper gum trees are stunted and gnarled, you don't know what you are missing out on. The problem I suppose is that gum trees have no natural insect predators in California.

"looking to become famous by taking a photo of a drone": you might like to think about the implications of that statement Dougster! Don't you think of the 20 alleged witnesses in the good photo cases, there might have been one or two similarly motivated? Especially Ty, who as Latitude pointed out was right into it. If you assume the witnesses were requested to keep quiet about it (which is possible in the case of Chad, TahoeLady) then you are talking about a military prototype.

Urantia, could you do me a favour? Do you reckon you could back the bit about 'obvious' disinformation? the problem being, the CIA don't pay me for **obvious** disinformation because it doesn't work properly. It's supposed to be subtle and preferably undetectable. If you could post something along the lines of "Yes that is a very cogent analysis Turkoman and you have completely changed my thinking on this topic" then that would really be much better, paycheckwise.
User IP Logged

- reliable cognition - classleading inductive stability -
turkoman
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 25
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #272 on: Oct 13th, 2007, 11:09pm »

Last paragraph of previous post: should be "Do you reckon you could TAKE back the bit ..."
User IP Logged

- reliable cognition - classleading inductive stability -
VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #273 on: Oct 13th, 2007, 11:13pm »

on Oct 13th, 2007, 10:15pm, danblast wrote:
Further ignoring comments from the peanut gallery.

Note I am not saying the drones are lifters, just there might be some ideas observing the lifters similarities that might advance the topic. I find the probes/wires on the eggbeater drone interestingly similar.

The man who started the whole thing in the 1950's-60's
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0S-Ieb7LsGA&mode=related&search=

Interesting lifter vid;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=coqp4MmZpqo

Note the wires extending from thus one;
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bicra-36fBo&mode=related&search=

A nice explanation of the subject. Note the power source does not have to be above, it can run from below.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uF8otSSPgdA&mode=related&search=

A repeat from my earlier post in case anyone stopped reading because of my response to the silliness.

I don't know if the lifter propulsion has anything to do with the drones, maybe it's some kind of variation on a similar principle. The lifters do move strangely, they can rise slowly or snap into an orbit, which looks very alien. The drawback is it seems the only public versions of this seem to have to be tethered to a power source, the conundrum is they have yet to make the power source light or small enough for the lifter to be untethered or make a lifter so big it can lift the power source. But after reading that 1964 article they said in the demo he could vary the power to different areas of the grid to propel or turn the lifter, if the lifter would snap to various positions like it can vertically than maybe there is a connection to the dragonfly like flight of the drones technology. Think about it 1964 they were doing this and only in the last few years did it really become public domain 'thanks' to NASA. I'd imagine they might have improved on it and did the concept come from a vacuum or was it inspired from some 'other' technology?


--o0o--

http://www.princeton.edu/~uribarri/Lifters.pdf

http://www.engadget.com/2007/08/15/researchers-use-ionic-wind-to-cool-computer-chips/

--o0o--
User IP Logged

Gyvor
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #274 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 12:20am »

Time to inject some logical reasoning into this whole thing. We have three main components to the story.
-the craft
-the witnesses
-the caret documents
This gives us 8 different potential outcomes. They are:
A--craft-real, witness-real, documents-real
B--craft-real, witness-real , documents-fake
C--craft-real, witness-fake, documents-fake
D--craft-real, witness-fake, documents real
E--craft-fake, witness-fake, documents-fake
F--craft-fake, witness-fake, documents-real
G--craft-fake, witness-real, documents-real
H--craft-fake, witness-real, documents-fake
-
if A is true why has no one come forward considering the number of potential witnesses. Also photographed in residental area during day,why no other witnesses.
-
if B is true it would indicate a disinformation campaign indicating an human origin because of the use of alien as the cover. However , i have same concerns as in A
in regards to witnesses
-
if C is true it is not logical because why would people who know of this craft want to make it public with false witnesses and then attach a false story to a real thing.
-
if D is true it would indicate a disclosure. Get photos and eyewitness accounts out to generate interest and then release the documents. But why not just fly it around an get real witnesses.
-
if E is true then it is a hoax. But why considering the number of people that would need to be involved and what is the return on investment?
-
if F is true it could be disclosure aswell but the ones disclosing (ex. former employees) did not have flight photos so they were CGI'd. Not 100% on this but I don't think these have been proved to be cgi after all this time and therefore are probably not.
-
if G is true it does not make sense unless the craft is a holographic image which is possible according to the documents and if documents are real well then so is craft. Also same concern as in A regarding witnesses.
-
if H is true it does not make sense unless we have developed the ability to make holographic images of this quality without "alien technology" Also same concern as A regarding witnesses etc
-
D and E are the only two that make sense to me. The main sticking point with most of the others is the witness issue ,the residential area Raj photos and the group of cyclists etc etc.
D could be possible. The witness issue does not apply because they are faked. The residential issue, storyline's of the photos do not apply because they could have been taken anywhere and in a controlled manner. They could have faked a movie set to get the residential photos ,thus no "real" witnesses--but why? --So that we can wonder why no one else has come forward or why no one else except Raj and the people in the car saw this thing.--Hmm --Leaves me with one final option---------E
-E would indicate a complex and organized hoax. But for what reason and what pay-off. Well if it was for some sort of study then the payoff is everyone of us and how we react to it. We become the study group. It could be a study of belief systems etc. What better group to test it on then ufo geeks. An organization with plenty of funds could pull this off. There is nothing in the evidence presented that would be beyond their ability and there are no issues that are sticking points. CGI you say, well its actually a movie set type construction and its on a crane and the far away shots are actually CGI-very plausable unlike the missing witnesses-Unless they have all been silenced. Oh well back to square one I guess.

User IP Logged

hjdelight
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1653
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #275 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 01:01am »

Yeah....well I guess everyone who was serious about this has given up by now. I guess I will too.

HJ
User IP Logged

Arrogance is a fragile springboard from which to jump to conclusions says I.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #276 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 01:17am »

on Oct 14th, 2007, 12:20am, Gyvor wrote:
This gives us 8 different potential outcomes. They are:
A--craft-real, witness-real, documents-real
B--craft-real, witness-real , documents-fake
C--craft-real, witness-fake, documents-fake
D--craft-real, witness-fake, documents real
E--craft-fake, witness-fake, documents-fake
F--craft-fake, witness-fake, documents-real
G--craft-fake, witness-real, documents-real
H--craft-fake, witness-real, documents-fake


No need to make this more complicated than it is. The way I see it there is only two potential outcomes. It's either all real or it's all fake. I also see the most likely of those two as being real. The fake argument is complicated as hell. Only one thing stands in the way of real. It's the obstacle that many people cannot seem to get past, the reality of ETs and the government cover up of them. Once you get past that it's easy to see the simple explanation.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
turkoman
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 25
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #277 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 02:06am »

Latitude, it would be more accurate to say there are three possible outcomes:

> real extraterrestial
> real but manmade
> fake

I take it that people regard 'real but manmade' as a not very exciting outcome.
User IP Logged

- reliable cognition - classleading inductive stability -
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #278 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 08:11am »

on Oct 13th, 2007, 1:03pm, DrDil wrote:
I should point out that it’s an open invitation for anybody who wishes to test themselves.

If so click here

on Oct 13th, 2007, 1:29pm, drewlac wrote:
I found 3 no problem wink grin

In that case, you did better than me Drewlac!!

on Oct 13th, 2007, 7:48pm, danblast wrote:
Dr Dill here is another link for you;
http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/it/2007/1/2007_1_55.shtml

Thanks for the link Danblast and Alexander de Seversky truly was an aviation pioneer, and one of the very few whom were there practically from its inception. Funny enough I’d already read quite a bit about him after following up on the, “Lifter” link Gyvor posted yesterday.

on Oct 14th, 2007, 01:01am, hjdelight wrote:
Yeah....well I guess everyone who was serious about this has given up by now. I guess I will too.

HJ

Don’t abandon hope just yet Hjdelight!!

on Oct 14th, 2007, 01:17am, Latitude wrote:
No need to make this more complicated than it is. The way I see it there is only two potential outcomes. It's either all real or it's all fake. I also see the most likely of those two as being real. The fake argument is complicated as hell. Only one thing stands in the way of real. It's the obstacle that many people cannot seem to get past, the reality of ETs and the government cover up of them. Once you get past that it's easy to see the simple explanation.

“The fake argument is complicated as hell.”

Oh, I don’t know about that, a complete amateur could quite easily spoof an IP address by simply Googling it and using one of the subsequent free websites that pops up.

A half competent Sci-Fi writer could fabricate the Isaac/CARET story.

We all know about the CGI pro’s and con’s.

LMH’s, “Witnesses” could quite simply be glory seekers, that may be why their stories don’t correlate with what is already known, i.e. mysterious park rangers who instantly recognize the craft as monitoring Drones, movement that appears as a double exposure etc.etc.

“Only one thing stands in the way of real. It's the obstacle that many people cannot seem to get past, the reality of ETs and the government cover up of them.”

I feel that summary is more than a little unfair, I believe in extraterrestrials, I believe that they have visited earth’s atmosphere, I believe that the government knows a great deal more than they are telling the mass populous, so my disbelief in the Drone debacle can’t be dismissed as simply unwilling to face facts or accept the, “Simple explanation.”

Indeed I feel it’s naïve to believe that this is the underlying motivation for many who disbelieve in the Drones being ET in origin.

“Once you get past that it's easy to see the simple explanation”

Apparently just as easy as it is to accept testimony from what is for all intents and purposes anonymous and faceless, “Witnesses.”

on Oct 14th, 2007, 02:06am, turkoman wrote:
Latitude, it would be more accurate to say there are three possible outcomes:

> real extraterrestial
> real but manmade
> fake

I take it that people regard 'real but manmade' as a not very exciting outcome.

Personally speaking if they were/are manufactured by humans then this would open a veritable smorgasbord of possibilities!! Especially so if it transpired that Isaac was speaking the truth.

As Rodney King said,
User Image
"People, I just want to say, you know, can we all get along?" wink
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #279 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 11:09am »

on Oct 14th, 2007, 02:06am, turkoman wrote:
Latitude, it would be more accurate to say there are three possible outcomes:

> real extraterrestial
> real but manmade
> fake

I take it that people regard 'real but manmade' as a not very exciting outcome.


As I look at all the evidence I see the chance of these things being man made as slim to none. A few big reasons immediately spring to mind. First if it was some type of black project it would not be flying over these locations like Capitola and Tahoe. Second they would not have alien markings on them. Third, if we did have this technology, we would not be spending billions on archaic rockets to get people and satellites into space.
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2007, 11:12am by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Gyvor
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 7
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #280 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 1:26pm »

on Oct 14th, 2007, 11:09am, Latitude wrote:
As I look at all the evidence I see the chance of these things being man made as slim to none. A few big reasons immediately spring to mind. First if it was some type of black project it would not be flying over these locations like Capitola and Tahoe. Second they would not have alien markings on them. Third, if we did have this technology, we would not be spending billions on archaic rockets to get people and satellites into space.


I agree, the real-manmade option presents some serious issues that don't logically make sense. The real-alien option alsp presents serious issues that don't logically make sense as it relates to witnesses and residential area sightings. This leaves FAKE as the best alternative. I does not suffer from the same illogical issues. It does have one big question and that is why? And in this new age of the internet I am sure there may be good reasons for doing "tests" like this. Look how the internet is used by terrorist organizations for communication/promotion/conscription etc. The internet has become part of the battleground and it would only make sense for tests like this to be conducted to see how people react to things that challange or confirm their beleifs---images/"stories"/ideas. A study of group dynamics and beleif systems etc. Only this beleif system is ufology and not Radical Islam.
User IP Logged

jugement
Senior Member
ImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 910
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #281 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 2:26pm »

whats up newbies ; good to see you come out with some new ideas welcome aboard tell us what you feel to be a fact or an unknown fact about the drones or isaac . wink
User IP Logged

Free Will Does Exist But Only When It Is Used To Break Out Of Malevolent Disagreeable ,Bad HABits THat Have Been Developed IN LIFE.
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #282 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 3:29pm »

on Oct 14th, 2007, 08:11am, DrDil wrote:
“The fake argument is complicated as hell.”

Oh, I don’t know about that, a complete amateur could quite easily spoof an IP address by simply Googling it and using one of the subsequent free websites that pops up.

A half competent Sci-Fi writer could fabricate the Isaac/CARET story.

We all know about the CGI pro’s and con’s.


First and foremost, this entire drone case in no way fits with any type of known hoax. It has already been stated that it is way too complicated to be perpetrated for no monetary gain.

The only way this supposed half competent sci-fi writer could fabricate this is if he was in cahoots with all of the witnesses especially those six with photos. He would have to coordinate an effort to bring out the linguistics and LAP in a manner that would not show any obvious signs of cgi in 35 photos. I can't imagine how the drone parts photo could show parts from two completely different drone photos and not show any signs of cgi. Why would a hoaxer reply back to answer the critics questions? So he could get caught?

What about the interviewed witnesses? Were they merely actors?

How do you explain the different ways these witnesses came forward? Two to C2C, one to Mufon, one to Casebook, some to Earthfiles and Raj to Craigslist. Craigslist? Is that how a hoaxer works, by posting to Craigslist? How innocent is that? Why does a hoaxer register at OMF to answer questions? So he can take a chance on getting caught? You know as much as I do those OMFers would tear him apart if he made one slip.

Quote:
LMH’s, “Witnesses” could quite simply be glory seekers, that may be why their stories don’t correlate with what is already known, i.e. mysterious park rangers who instantly recognize the craft as monitoring Drones, movement that appears as a double exposure etc.etc.

It's that kind of testimony that reinforces her claim. Why would she bring up the odd sounding park ranger? Certainly NOT something a hoaxer would bring up. Besides, the part about the ranger makes total sense to me. Put yourself into his shoes. Here is a guy who likely does not believe in UFOs and his job is to keep the peace in the park. When a visitor asks about the object that just flew by, what is his most likely response? Just what he said. He's not going to start a panic screaming about an alien object overhead. We also do not know what kind of a look he had of the object. He may have only caught a glance at it or maybe did not see it at all. There's also the chance the guy had already been briefed from higher ups to keep quiet and blow off any inquiry into the weird aerial object.

Quote:
“Only one thing stands in the way of real. It's the obstacle that many people cannot seem to get past, the reality of ETs and the government cover up of them.”

I feel that summary is more than a little unfair, I believe in extraterrestrials, I believe that they have visited earth’s atmosphere, I believe that the government knows a great deal more than they are telling the mass populous, so my disbelief in the Drone debacle can’t be dismissed as simply unwilling to face facts or accept the, “Simple explanation.”

Indeed I feel it’s naïve to believe that this is the underlying motivation for many who disbelieve in the Drones being ET in origin.

Sorry, but that's exactly my take on the subject. Disbelievers can make up all kinds of odd (and extremely complicated and unlikely) theories as to the hows and whys so they don't have to admit that it has finally happened, that is, we finally have up close and personal proof of ETs and a massive government cover up. I'm sure they always had the thought in the back of their minds that it could be this way. But when it finally happens they think it's too good to be true and deny it. Is it simply a case of be careful what you wish for, you might get it? And then when it happens decide they never wanted it after all?

Quote:
“Once you get past that it's easy to see the simple explanation”

Apparently just as easy as it is to accept testimony from what is for all intents and purposes anonymous and faceless, “Witnesses.”

I thought you said they were glory seekers?

User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Ufocatcher
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

If you think you are better than me......... Then get ready for the big surprise.

YIM YIM
PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 202
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #283 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 5:10pm »

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread287946/pg1 huh
image source: (img)http://www.photopile.com/photos/dead/auctions/293127.jpg(img)
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2007, 5:22pm by Ufocatcher » User IP Logged

User Image
http//ufocatcher.nm.ru/tp://ufo
DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Serach For The Tr
« Reply #284 on: Oct 14th, 2007, 5:22pm »

on Oct 14th, 2007, 5:10pm, Ufocatcher wrote:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread287946/pg1 huh

Same old, same old.............

User Image

User Image
User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls