Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 23rd, 2017, 11:10pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 2241 times)
danblast
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 36
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #435 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 01:16am »

Do we know for sure alienware is the origin of all of this? or are they jumping on the dronewagon? It seems silly to go through all that trouble for a $2800 prize trip to NY. I decoded their code and compared it to some of the primer expecting some hidden messages. I found none which I find odd for such a complex hoax (if it is). You would expect to find tons of hidden messages all through the primer, on the drones etc.

Granted I gave it a cursory look but nothing jumped out at me. No 'Alienware' on the tails of the drones.

BTW here is their alien message deciphered;

"Denials and cover ups will prove futile when each and every person can hold the evidence in their hands.
Seek out the area 51 m15x and area 51 m14x." Not %100 on the m15x or m14x I had trouble seeing the primer numbers. I tried to enter and the form does not work, figures jerks.

I still find it hard to believe they are the origin of this, has anyone e-mailed them and asked? I just did. I can't figure out how they benefit from creating such an elaborate hoax.

They are jerks either way, jumping on the dronewagon or creating it.

I also would not by anything from them.
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2007, 01:29am by danblast » User IP Logged

Marvin
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting....


PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1119
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #436 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 07:38am »

on Oct 25th, 2007, 01:16am, danblast wrote:
Do we know for sure alienware is the origin of all of this? or are they jumping on the dronewagon? It seems silly to go through all that trouble for a $2800 prize trip to NY. I decoded their code and compared it to some of the primer expecting some hidden messages. I found none which I find odd for such a complex hoax (if it is). You would expect to find tons of hidden messages all through the primer, on the drones etc.

Granted I gave it a cursory look but nothing jumped out at me. No 'Alienware' on the tails of the drones.

I still find it hard to believe they are the origin of this, has anyone e-mailed them and asked? I just did. I can't figure out how they benefit from creating such an elaborate hoax.



I have to agree with you danblast. One must ask the question, which came first? The chicken or the egg?

I saw no connection to the drones on their site and no admission that they are the origin of the Isaac/drone viral advertising. The only “connection” is the primer and “language.” Even the language has different characters in it now, that is in their contest, so it is not really quite the same.

They may be seeing this opportunity as “low hanging fruit” and an easy way to promote, advertise (get their name out) and make a buck. Gee, I have never heard of them before… so it must be working.

I think it is a bit early to throw in the towel on this one as being the source.

Please let us know what response you get from your inquiry to them.
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2007, 07:40am by Marvin » User IP Logged

Oh Goody! My Illudiom Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator!

User Image

"You naughty earth specimens!"
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #437 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 11:16am »

I don't think they are the source, I think they are just capitalizing on the drone alien language.... and stirring up interest.

They got all of us to look at their site didn't they?
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2007, 2:03pm by castles4me » User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #438 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 12:03pm »

I hope this Alienware marketing campaign is only the beginning. As more mainstream entities pick up on the drones more people will begin to seek it's origins. This might be the continued evolution of the drone saga. Let's hope they next begin showing pics of drones. That, in my opinion, would likely spur a new wave of witnesses coming forward. I wonder how the agents are seeing this lap campaign?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
danblast
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 36
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #439 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 12:21pm »

I can't see how they benefit from creating the 'hoax' all that work, months then nothing for weeks. Now a stupid contest and simple substitution code. It does not make sense. What makes sense is them hitching their wagon to this because it's weird brings people to their site, so I think they simply are riding the wave. Because honestly all that time which equates to money that had go into this if it is a 'hoax' could have been much better spent and had a much bigger pay off.

The really telling thing I think is when applying their code to the primer nothing jumps out at you. If this was such a well planned hoax then I would expect 'Alienware' to be written across the tail of a drone. Why would they put together such an incredibly elaborate scheme then leave out the punch line?

Anyone else try applying their code to the primer using my translation of the alienware code? It took a while but if you compare the translation I posted you can get the whole alphabet they use and apply it to the primer.
User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #440 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 12:29pm »

on Oct 25th, 2007, 12:21pm, danblast wrote:
I can't see how they benefit from creating the 'hoax' all that work, months then nothing for weeks. Now a stupid contest and simple substitution code. It does not make sense. What makes sense is them hitching their wagon to this because it's weird brings people to their site, so I think they simply are riding the wave. Because honestly all that time which equates to money that had go into this if it is a 'hoax' could have been much better spent and had a much bigger pay off.

The really telling thing I think is when applying their code to the primer nothing jumps out at you. If this was such a well planned hoax then I would expect 'Alienware' to be written across the tail of a drone. Why would they put together such an incredibly elaborate scheme then leave out the punch line?

Anyone else try applying their code to the primer using my translation of the alienware code? It took a while but if you compare the translation I posted you can get the whole alphabet they use and apply it to the primer.


I think it is obvious that Alienware has hitched onto the lap. I'd be willing to bet that if you did apply their code to the primer you would end up with gibberish.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
danblast
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 36
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #441 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:02pm »

Lattitude, here is the alphabet crack. Some wanker on OMF claims my translation of the code is wrong and flawed. So here it is check it out for yourself.

User Image

I tried to register at OMF but I have to wait to be approved. I don't know why this person got all bent out of shape and kind of nasty. It is what it is I know I got it right. Except possibly for the two numbers.
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2007, 2:14pm by danblast » User IP Logged

Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #442 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:20pm »

on Oct 25th, 2007, 1:02pm, danblast wrote:
Lattitude, here is the alphabet crack. Some wanker on OMF claims my translation of the code is wrong and flawed. So here it is check it out for yourself.



Yes you seem to be the first to crack it. Good job. You may have to wait for Bren to wake up (he's in the UK) before you can register. But I don't see why Ivo can't do it. Maybe Ivo is busy.
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:29pm by Latitude » User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #443 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:26pm »

How about the first part of the message regarding denials and coverups? Forget the plug for their laptops. Alienware is with us in our beliefs.
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Smisser
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #444 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:31pm »

@ danblast --What tells us this -huh?

User Image
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:33pm by Smisser » User IP Logged

danblast
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 36
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #445 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:42pm »

Nothing just letters if it is letters. When you apply the alienware code you get ICEM and KH nonsense stuff. So I have a hard time thinking alienware originated this. I think they just assigned letters to the symbols and came up with their own code. You could do the same with the caret symbols and switch them around for a completely different code.
User IP Logged

Kenray
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 41
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #446 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:44pm »

you know, i have been hitting the economic aspect of this since day 1 of the isaac upload.

Of course the guys over at alienware copied that stuff out of the caret document. I mean, why the hell not? There were people selling stuff left and right with all that art on it, might as well jump in since no copyright holder (black ops) was going to come forth.

Hey, has anybody sent a copy of the primer in to the United States Copyright Office?

Let me go grab a form PR right now!!!
User IP Logged

danblast
Junior Member
ImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 36
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #447 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:50pm »

Wanker Woy, now claims I am 'SLIIIIGHTLY" off and wont post his cipher because he/she doesn't want to ruin the fun and risk loosing a trip to NY. The only thing that can be off is the two numbers. Don't know why woy is so bent out of shape about me cracking the code. Obviously I can't be the only one.

I don't care I live in NY what are they going to give me busfare? and they are jerks for either starting a hoax (doubt it) or muddying the waters. Alienare can take their prize and put it where the probes go. grin
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2007, 1:52pm by danblast » User IP Logged

drewlac
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 114
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #448 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 2:51pm »

Hey all, I contacted LMH to hear her spin on this Alienware marketing campaign. Good news is that apparently she's still in touch with Isaac. lol, I guess she didn't like Salad's video either

"This is obviously something generated after the release of the CARET document by Isaac. He notified me of an email address change, but has not released any more information.

There was also a rock video production by German youth, using my podcast illegally and the CARET graphics from my Earthfiles report.
When I asked them to stop disseminating something I had nothing to do with and that they were violating all reasonable and ethical copyright laws, their only answer was: "We aren't charing anything for it so we can use anything from the web we want."

I couldn't believe their attitude - which apparently is the attitude of lots of bullies today in this increasingly harsh and unreasonable world.

Sincerely,

Linda Moulton Howe"
« Last Edit: Oct 25th, 2007, 2:52pm by drewlac » User IP Logged

ET phone home
Latitude
Gold Member
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 1024
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #449 on: Oct 25th, 2007, 3:01pm »

on Oct 25th, 2007, 2:51pm, drewlac wrote:
Hey all, I contacted LMH to hear her spin on this Alienware marketing campaign. Good news is that apparently she's still in touch with Isaac. lol, I guess she didn't like Salad's video either

"This is obviously something generated after the release of the CARET document by Isaac. He notified me of an email address change, but has not released any more information.

There was also a rock video production by German youth, using my podcast illegally and the CARET graphics from my Earthfiles report.
When I asked them to stop disseminating something I had nothing to do with and that they were violating all reasonable and ethical copyright laws, their only answer was: "We aren't charing anything for it so we can use anything from the web we want."

I couldn't believe their attitude - which apparently is the attitude of lots of bullies today in this increasingly harsh and unreasonable world.

Sincerely,

Linda Moulton Howe"


Thanks for the update, Drew. LMH will be on C2C tonight. Do we have a volunteer to call in and ask for the release of the high rez BB pics and of all Isaac correspondence?
User IP Logged

My Drone Video
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls