Board Logo
« #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth »

Welcome Guest. Please Login or Register.
Dec 14th, 2017, 12:58pm


Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

*Totally FREE 24/7 Access *Your Nickname and Avatar *Private Messages

*Join today and be a part of one of the largest UFO sites on the Net.


« Previous Topic | Next Topic »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
 sticky  Author  Topic: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Truth  (Read 2145 times)
castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #480 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 08:39am »

well music is universal and there are 8 main notes -- yes, there are flats and sharps, but 8 main pitches that create one octave. C D E F G A B C
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #481 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 10:57am »

Check this out from Foxnews 10/31/07

British defense researchers have invented an invisible tank or at least a way to make a tank invisible.
London's Daily Mail, Daily Telegraph and Sun all report on tests conducted by the Ministry of Defence last week in which a tank rolled across a field, completely invisible to observers standing at a certain point.

"This technology is incredible," an unnamed soldier was quoted by the Daily Mail and Sun. "If I hadn't been present I wouldn't have believed it. I looked across the fields and just saw grass and trees but in reality I was staring down the barrel of a tank gun."

Before bloggers start making comparisons to Harry Potter and Romulan spacecraft, it must be noted that the "technology" relies on heavy use of camera and projectors.
Basically, a camera films the background, which is then projected upon a special surface applied to something in the foreground in this case, a tank.

One person was willing to go on the record in all three British newspaper stories theoretical physicist Sir John Pendry of Imperial College London, one of the world's leading experts on surface reflectivity and lead author of a widely reported paper last year that said a "cloak of invisibility" would theoretically be possible.

"The drawback at the moment is the dependence upon cameras and projectors," the Sun quoted Pendry, who did not confirm an implied connection with the defense project. "The next stage is to make the tank invisible without them which is intricate and complicated, but possible."
User IP Logged

Takabb
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 2
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #482 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 11:47am »

I'm just found this ufo photo on UM Gallery. I think it look like drone craft from Big Basin.

User Image
All info about this picture is just the name of this picture "ufo_2ss3_Motion_Blur.jpg". Do you think this is another drone picture or fake?

Anyway, Hello to everyone is this boardcheesy

SOURCE: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=7
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2007, 1:21pm by Takabb » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #483 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 12:58pm »

User Image

here it is -- it looks like one taken from a car window. Awesome find. BUT -- it says shadowdemon666 was the album it came from... reminds me a little too much of leviathan666. I am signing up for an account there, you have to have an account to view that album.

Will let you know what I find out.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2007, 1:40pm by castles4me » User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #484 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 1:45pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 11:47am, Takabb wrote:
I'm just found this ufo photo on UM Gallery. I think it look like drone craft from Big Basin.

User Image
All info about this picture is just the name of this picture "ufo_2ss3_Motion_Blur.jpg". Do you think this is another drone picture or fake?

Anyway, Hello to everyone is this boardcheesy

SOURCE: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=7


Welcome, Takabb! Thank you for posting!

Any input here will be investigated, regardless of origin.

Please hang on, the investigators in here will prove/disprove your finding! cheesy

VonStern
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #485 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 1:58pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 08:39am, castles4me wrote:
well music is universal and there are 8 main notes -- yes, there are flats and sharps, but 8 main pitches that create one octave. C D E F G A B C


Castles4me, you know that the tone we all go for when tuning our musical instrument is the "Chambertone" (Which should be "A" in the middle range). Actually, a Violin has more than 1000 frequencies that lies in between the used normal range of octaves. It's not used because it would sound "out of tune" .

Have you ever considered, when a musical instrument goes "out of tune" is because it does not meet the standard rules of the music played from the sheet?

I play too, you know....and if I don't, my player piano does it for me....!!

I do not usually do this, but to make my point, I'll post this
video of my own Player Piano, a Hupfeld-Roenish Phonola 1925:

http://vonstern.homepage.dk/Gabe/Gabe_2007.wmv

It's well out of tune, but it still performs. If a piano tuner was to tune it, it would sound "right" to us...

--VonStern
User IP Logged

Cogent1
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 51
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #486 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 2:23pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 12:58pm, castles4me wrote:
User Image

here it is -- it looks like one taken from a car window. Awesome find. BUT -- it says shadowdemon666 was the album it came from... reminds me a little too much of leviathan666. I am signing up for an account there, you have to have an account to view that album.

Will let you know what I find out.


I will begin an analysis on this one and post when complete. Anyone find any other source info on this one or has anybody seen it on other sites/forums, etc. At least it is something new to check out....as usual, wish we could get originals?
I'll let you know when I have something. smiley
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #487 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 2:25pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 1:58pm, VonStern wrote:
Castles4me, you know that the tone we all go for when tuning our musical instrument is the "Chambertone" (Which should be "A" in the middle range). Actually, a Violin has more than 1000 frequencies that lies in between the used normal range of octaves. It's not used because it would sound "out of tune" .

Have you ever considered, when a musical instrument goes "out of tune" is because it does not meet the standard rules of the music played from the sheet?

I play too, you know....and if I don't, my player piano does it for me....!!

I do not usually do this, but to make my point, I'll post this
video of my own Player Piano, a Hupfeld-Roenish Phonola 1925:

http://vonstern.homepage.dk/Gabe/Gabe_2007.wmv

It's well out of tune, but it still performs. If a piano tuner was to tune it, it would sound "right" to us...

--VonStern


yeah, I just used C as an example of the 8-pitch whole step octave scale.
User IP Logged

VonStern
New Member
Image


member is offline

Avatar




PM


Posts: 0
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #488 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 2:34pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 2:25pm, castles4me wrote:
yeah, I just used C as an example of the 8-pitch whole step octave scale.


Nothing wrong by doing this, I just wanted to make clear, that there is much more to music than meets the ear! If we considered all waves coming from an untuned musical instrument we would expirience a whole lot more bizarre music! grin

You know, we are used to listen to music in the standards of the 17'th and 18'th Century!

Tell that to the heavy metal bands! wink

You are not that wrong afterall... grin

All the best,

VonStern
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #489 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 3:25pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 12:58pm, castles4me wrote:
here it is -- it looks like one taken from a car window. Awesome find. BUT -- it says shadowdemon666 was the album it came from... reminds me a little too much of leviathan666. I am signing up for an account there, you have to have an account to view that album.

Will let you know what I find out.


Ok, the poster, Demonmonkey says he took it from out of a classroom window in San Antonio. I am trying to obtain the original photo. He can't remember the date, but I asked him to try and find out. I also invited him to register here with us and post. Have sent another message, will let you know what he says.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2007, 3:25pm by castles4me » User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #490 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 5:33pm »

Demonmonkey wrote:

Quote:
Sorry i forgot to add the details, I took this picture, i was at school here in San Antonio i dont remember the date. my camera was about to die so i took it in a rush. i was sitting in class and i looked out the window seeing this odd shaped craft, i thougth it was a new type of plane.

I know ive seen the big basin pics there crazy. theres also a a video on youtube but i think someone recreated it it asome to watch

That is the original pic my camera is weird it doesnt have the dates on it lol sorry. That is the only pic it took and the only time i saw it. It never dame back again.


Will let you know what else I find out. I have invited him here.

But... also DrDil he could have been in summer school or some kind of technical school also.
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2007, 5:50pm by castles4me » User IP Logged

DrDil
Global Moderator
ImageImageImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar

Fighting against truth decay!!


Homepage PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 4224
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #491 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 5:53pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 5:33pm, castles4me wrote:
Will let you know what else I find out. I have invited him here.

That's what I like about you Castles, you always see the good in people!! smiley

EDIT: It's all yours. wink
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2007, 5:56pm by DrDil » User IP Logged

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies,
Tongue-tied & twisted, just an earth-bound misfit.
newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #492 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 10:08pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 3:25pm, castles4me wrote:
Ok, the poster, Demonmonkey says he took it from out of a classroom window in San Antonio. I am trying to obtain the original photo. He can't remember the date, but I asked him to try and find out. I also invited him to register here with us and post. Have sent another message, will let you know what he says.


Very nice find Takabb! shocked
Castles, holy crap! 3 and 1/2 hours to find the source! What took you so long! wink Very nice! And in San Antonio...
*As I wait patiently for some analysis from the superstars!*
User IP Logged

castles4me
Guest
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #493 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 10:23pm »

well the guys at OMF didn't waste any time suggesting this new photo ahoax..... they found another site by shadowdemon666
http://arthur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=126782

leviathan? or similar?

I don't know...
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2007, 11:12pm by castles4me » User IP Logged

newtothis
Full Member
ImageImageImage


member is offline

Avatar




PM

Gender: Male
Posts: 112
xx Re: #6 The Drone Enigma A Global Search For The Tr
« Reply #494 on: Oct 31st, 2007, 10:25pm »

on Oct 31st, 2007, 10:23pm, castles4me wrote:
well the guys at OMF didn't waste any time proving this new photo ahoax..... they found another site by shadowdemon666
http://arthur.renderosity.com/mod/gallery/browse.php?user_id=126782

leviathan? or similar


Eh! Just saw that... Well, another hoax shot down in hours, what does that say about the original drone pics?
User IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35  ...  102 Notify Send Topic Print
« Previous Topic | Next Topic »

Become a member of the UFO Casebook Forum today and join our more than 19,000 members.

Visit the UFO Casebook Web Site

Donate $6.99 for 50,000 Ad-Free Pageviews!

| |

This forum powered for FREE by Conforums ©
Sign up for your own Free Message Board today!
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Conforums Support | Parental Controls